The Name Game [3/8 STILL ACCEPTING]

Status
Not open for further replies.
That'll be good. :3

@Avabel Brioche Okay, thank you.
@C r o m i c a l♥ It's nice to see you too.

Name: Deanne Geiger (born Rudyard Geiger)

Born male, but identifies as female (thus the name change)

Personality:
Deanne talks to other people with the formality of a servant, which is nice at first, but quickly becomes irksome for those interested in a true friendship. Even her family has a great deal of trouble getting her to reveal her feelings. She is not particularly talkative, preferring quality over quantity in her choice of words. Relationships in general are the most pointless topic of conversation when speaking to her; she'll immediately change the subject, as she finds that most people are too difficult to understand for her. Nevertheless, she will be kind to nearly anyone, and she is always willing to lend a hand if necessary.

Appearance (description or image): Pixiv.Id.3168969.600.926234.jpg

Other: She has received a surprisingly large amount of support for the choice she made, and she considers it as natural as her enjoyment of reading.

Please tell me if you need any more details.

That should be good. Approved.~ :3

That's good enough. ^-^

Also, everyone invite your friends!

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Okay...here goes...
Name: Gemma Quingley
I'm not too young...am I?
S-so what if I crossdress?! And look like a boy?
Personality: Quiet, stealthy, thoughtful, kuudere, shy, tomboyish
Umm, yeah...
Appearance: 5'3, 124 lb,curly brown hair in a pixie cut with blue eyes. Oval shaped face, freckles, small build, always wears men's clothing
Other: Her weapon of choice is a pistol and she is obsessed with cleanliness.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Can I get the personality described in paragraph form, please?

244042a103eeea97ca9430a619488f2d1284602588_full.jpg

.:Name:.
Sierra Smith

.:Age:.

.:Gender:
Female

.:Personality:.

Sierra is the quiet and stubborn type. She doesn't talk a lot, doing everything without telling someone. She isn't easily persuaded and someone needs a lot of patience when it comes to her stubbornness. She is helpful though and isn't afraid to stand up for herself and others. She is cold when you first meet her but after a while she'll begin to trust you and will show you her cheerful and bright side. Sierra does have a short temper and is quite aggressive. She is very smart and never gives up, no matter what.

.:Other:.

Not really

Last edited by a moderator:
Please do. Invite your friends. :3

I would like to join. I will post links to my writings in a bit, because I don't know how well I write.
I will also post my CS when I do.

I shall gladly await it.~

Name: David Peterson

Personality: The brave, smart type, David is Smart, strong, and Brave. he always has the back of those he cares about. The thing is, he's OCD, and a bit impulsive. Also, he sometimes can be a bit cold. He has been called a Sociopath because of this, but is quite the opposite. He just wants people to not depend on him, because he knows he cannot support two people too much. He has a fear of blades, and seeing his own blood.

Appearance (description or image):
2cb70ef5db4e37185dd3286913e75aff.jpg

Other:
Nothing I can think of.

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/the-angels-the-horsemen-and-the-sins.97028/

A link to one of my RPs. (my best one.)

And just read a few, unless you want me to post a few things from it. That's fine.

Gomen. I don't think that this roleplay is quite suited to your level. :/

Gomen. I don't think that this roleplay is quite suited to your level. :/
I honestly am adaptable to any style.
It's also ok. I have a bit to much on my plate anyway.

Calm down, don't rage about fairness. It's just your first rejection. calm down. calm down. Just breathe. Just breathe.
Go to my Roleplay Resume. See those words under style? Here is the definition:
a·dapt·a·ble
əˈdaptəb(ə)l/
adjective

1. able to adjust to new conditions

Just because I write one style in that RP doesn't mean I will in this RP. just saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.