The Mythical Shapeshifter Combat Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Careful! Don't move too much just yet, you might have gotten a concussion and I placed your head on my lap so that... Well to make sure that you weren't lying on only the hard ground." Meyuri said as she rubbed the back of her head. "And I was really worried that you had been hurt worse then it appears to be..." She thought to herself.

"O-oh, that. That...that was n-nothing", Diran said a little embarrassed, having been defeated without any possibility of dealing any damage himself. "I-I'm okay, truly!" he said as he stood up, but was feeling too dizzy and quickly just sat down next to Meyuri. "N-no...can't do it", he said disappointed with himself and pride severely injured by Riko. Suddenly from the inside came the headteacher, Micharo Katatsubasa. "Everyone! Classes are about to start, so let us all head inside!" he said. "C-Come on...we need to get to...to class", Diran struggled but couldn't stand on his feet by himself.

Meyuri looked at Katatsubasa before she stood up and she gently tried to take Diran's hand and then pull him up to his feet and if she were allowed she would then try and put his arm around her shoulder. "You can lean on me for support if you want to, I don't mind." Said Meyuri with a soft and gentle smile.

"I...thank you. Thanks a lot", said Diran and got up, holding on to Meyuri's support as they walked to the first class they were going to have. While at the door of the classroom, they heard the teacher say: "Seems to me that there exists two students who are willing to come to class." Diran flinched. What being could sense the presence of them two behind a closed door so clearly, with even their thoughts clear as a day? "I felt the presence of your spirits, that's how. Please do enter", he said again. As they entered, Diran's eyes were widened as his eyes met the calm eyes of Katatsubasa, the headteacher of MSCA. "I see both of you are here surely for the first time, but what in the world had happened to you, young man?" he asked. "Well, to put it mildly, I was nearly strangled to death before I could react in any way", said Diran with his throat still sore from what happened at the courtyard. "I see", Katatsubasa said as his eyes shifted onto his granddaughter, Riko Jibun. Riko however didn't even react at the look her grandfather gave her. Katatsubasa sighed and said: "She does that to every tenth newcomer as they pass through the gate and begin mingling with others to remind of the harsh side of the academy. Anyway, please state your names and forms to the class." Diran got firmly up on his two legs to keep at the very least the remnants of his dignity. "My name is Diran Kurohito and my form is Yatagarasu. I also wield a Muramasa sword", he introduced himself.

"Don't mention it." Said Meyuri as they walked and she then came to a halt outside their classroom. She blinked a few times in surprise as she heard Katsubasa's voice and she stood dumbfounded before she managed to get her bearings and she then looked at Diran as he explained what happened before her eyes fell on Riko and her hands clenched tightly, a small growl emitted from her lips before she calmed herself and she looked towards Katsubasa. "My name is Meyuri and my shape is a snow leopard." She said as she introduced herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.