The Mystery of the White Tiger

Well it either can die or the GM can push the story ahead. But keep in mind spring = a lot of school work for most people. I would not be suprised if half of them are swamped in papers.

I'm just waiting for 4got10angl to put up his post. I guess I'll ggive it another few days before I take over.

sorry i'm going to try and crank it out today. You have to understand that it's finals week AND my last week of undergraduate classes as i'm preparing to graduate so i'm very VERY busy :( but i have a little free time now so i'll try to get it typed and posted

Okay, good post, though I'd have preferred you making some sort of notion in your post that it's the start of another morning/day. *points to the beginning of my latest post* But, that's okay.

Now I need Coraline to make chatter with Chris for a little while as Alvin rides his bike to her. Get Chris to ask Coraline if Alvin is reliable. Get Coraline to ask him about the details of his breakout (why he didn't remain in the cell and stuff like that).

ok i'll post it in later....i'm sorta drinking/drunk tonight ^^;;;

So... it's been 5 days since my last IC post... 4got10angl? Hello?

busy busy busy! I've just graduated so yeah. Busy with friends saturday, graduated yesterday, spent 6 hours today unpacking/reorganizing all my crap and getting stuff ready for financial reasons for graduate school xX everyone could have put in some fluff or something while I was gone T_T hopefully later today i'll get a post up...

know it's not much, or good, but here is finally a small profile for chris probably will be updated as we go:

Name: Chris
Appearance: though older, Chris retains some of his youthful fitness. Medium height, slender, but with a little gut starting. He has shorter hair that is just starting to grey and a goatee as well, but they are generally kept neatly trimmed. His normal wear has been an orange jump suit, but he acquired some 'new' clothes upon his escape.
Personality: Though strong in his own way, he has little esteem in himself except when it comes to his one true skill. Other than that he tends to be one who simply follows orders well, and gets jobs done. A hard worker, he wouldn't really seem the type to be a criminal, at first. Over the years, he's grown a bit more tough, but he'd rather take his punishment and get it over (and he has). Not one to play games, he is rather dry on the humor side and isn't a fan of kids.
Backstory: Chris never really grew up in the greatest of situations. He was the unwanted child of a prostitute and a drug dealer. Quite the mix, and so as a child he never really received the 'parental' care needed. So he raised himself. Moving out at 16 he lived on his own for a while before falling into some 'bad' groups and finding out he had a knack for picking locks on things and cracking codes. So his life went along and he made a living out of crime, in and out of the big out a few times. Recently, though, he got in a little over his head (can't say no to the big boys) and winded up in jail…
Role: Client

I'm baaaaaaackkkk xD

So whats up with this rp ? :P