The Mystery of the White Tiger

I should really pay more attention to this. I don't have time to do a post right now, I'm leaving shortly for work, but tomorrow; I'll get the post going, ready for packing up to go home for the day, even though Charles just JUST got into work. Lmao.

Okay, since Jack will be dropping out from auctioning for Chris' role for a while, you want to play him, Sakura?

If you are able to play an old coot like him, that is. :P

i could try to make a profile for him though i dunno how good a criminal i'd make >> i need some information on the guy first (just basics) such as why was he in jail and for how long (also how old you want him to be)

Well, Sakura said she could try, so I think I'll give her the role... unless you wish to give 4got10angl the role, Sakura? 'Coz you seem a little bit uncomfortable playing him (note the -_- emoticon). :P

Angl seems more enthusiastic than me. xD I might take one of the other villains, preferably not as old, please and thank you ;)

Alright, then. Erm,the youngest of the villains is The Snake (who's a middle-aged coot). I guess you could play a member of the Black Hand gang, but each of them have roles so small they would only last, like, a few posts. And The Snake doesn't appear till late-game.

so you want me to go ahead and make him a profile then? what age range do you consider 'old' btw?

So... okay now, post your CS anytime, 4got10angl. :P

Alright, 4got10angl confirmed with me that he'd post up the Breakout before he sets up Chris' CS. So, that's done. Sorry for being a bit jumpy there. ^_^"

But who's going to meet Chris early in the morning again? Could somebody confirm with me that?

I'm waiting on Pironii~ jellybean reaction or something so I can take her and leave ;]

Note to 4got10angl: Maybe you ought to delete that post and save it till after everyone's left the HQ/clubhouse, to keep the timeline in check.

On that note, maybe we should decide who's gonna pay Chris a visit now.

Just to summarize: the founder will head over to the bridge for some reason, found Chris there and identifies him as the escaped convict, report to Alvin on the phone and ask him to come down to the bridge immediately, gets held under threat by Chris suddenly and interrogated to see if he (the founder) knows anything that might bring Chris to harm. THEN...

The founder finds out that Chris was broken out by someone, and that he didn't break out willingly. Founder offers Chris the aid of Alvin and his team, and end. 4got10angl will take over from there, as instructed by me on Skype. ;)

Sorry been tossing myself around all over the place trying to ascertain a means to complete my own agenda. I'll try to make writing my top priority for tomorrow.

That's alright, Pirogeth, it's just not knowing who's gonna show up the next morning beforehand that's bothering me. <_<

If no one takes up the role, I'll pick one myself then when the time comes. :P

which post the one for coraline or the one for chris? coraline it shouldn't matter as i can just wait to continue no big...finals week is creeping up so i'm getting busy anyways ^^;;

Erm, Chris' post, since he doesn't show up till everyone's out of the HQ. So, I guess that means after Sakura's post. :)

Scratch that. I think you're unable to delete your post, so... whoever wants his/her character to meet Chris at the bridge just post the character's trip there in the next morning of the IC. ;)

I could always choose one of you, but, I would rather not force this role onto anyone.

Alright, time to make a decision (I know I'm switching orders randomly, but bear with me ^_^"). I'll pick 4got10angl's character, Coraline, because 1) I'm kinda interested in how her inner spunk would react to Chris' threats, and 2) it would be easier for 4got10angl to interact with his two characters on his own, albeit being a little more tedious.

If it's too much, let me know, so that I can switch things around. :3