The Mystery of the White Tiger

F

Flaremon

Original poster
Anyone interested in doing a mystery RP? I have an idea revolving round a group of teenagers forming a Secret Seven sort of club and taking down a mystery case.

Plot
Someone has helped a robber to escape prison. But why? And if someone has went through the trouble of breaking him out, why is the robber being hunted for his life? Who will stop at nothing to keep the deadly secret of the white tiger?

Is it the Black Hand gang? Is it Benny, the mysterious circus trainer? Or is it the criminal mastermind known only as... The Snake?

Alvin Donovan and his team of young detectives are on the case! After being approached by the escaped convict named Chris, the gang helps him out by trying to find the one who's after his very life. But soon, their very lives are plunged into danger, too! The turn of events leads them to Benny the ringmaster, a gang called the Black Hand, and a master criminal named The Snake. Will they be able to solve this mystery before someone silence them?

Only you can find out!

Suspects
'Chris':
An old man and an escaped convict that claimed that he was asked to break out and assisted in doing so by someone. As soon as he is broken out, however, he ends up being fired at by some men in a black car. He seems extremely fearful of his life, and knows of no one to turn to. Thus, he turns to Alvin and his young detectives.

Benny the Ringmaster:
A creepy ringmaster running a circus that has just arrived in town. He seems to be involved in this case somehow, though the details are uncertain, though he seems to know about Chris' escape as well, and seems awfully unhappy about it, too.

Black Hand Gang:
Possibly the men in the black car who fired at Chris. Dangerous criminals who are brute and cruel in their actions. Typical mobster-style gangsters, though, seemingly.

The Snake:
A top criminal the police has been after for years. Chris is claimed to be working for him. He's shady and mysterious. Little is known about him. Known to escape the clutches of the police for a long time, like a snake slithering away. Possibly working alone.

Character Sheet
Code:
Name:
Age (preferably 12-15, please):
Appearance:
Personality:
Backstory:

An interesting plot a little more development (i.e. setting a certain tangible final goal for them) and I would definitely be signing up.

Okay. I've added some details to the plot and the associated characters. Hope this is better. :)

Sounds good and I didn't wanna bring this one fact up before, but I am a practical roleplayer. So would you accept if my character is anywhere from 25-35? If not that's cool too, I just like giving my character the experience they need to make intense logical deductions.

So let me know when an OOC goes up.

That's okay, but you'll have to come up with a backstory of why an adult is hanging out with a bunch of kids. :P

But anyway, I'm going to wait for one more interested member before I put the OOC up.

I need someone to play:
- a investigator and best friend of Alvin
- a smart, nerdy kind of girl who files the criminal records
- three assistants, characters entirely customized by you

The last one's optional, though.

Hey~ Smart nerdy kind of girl who files the criminal records sounds like a doable character for me ^^

&& does Alvin's best friend have to be a boy or a girl ? I think I'm thinking potential conflict between these females here xD

Well, I intended the bestfriend to be a 'him.' But that's up to the decision of whoever that decides to take up the role, of course. I'm just here to provide the preferences. :D

As far as love interest goes, there is one I have between the investigator role and one of the assistants, meant to be a female. So, if you want some heat going on... ;)

Okay~ No problem. I call dibs on the criminal records girl ^^

That's okay, but you'll have to come up with a backstory of why an adult is hanging out with a bunch of kids. :P

Every day, Flare... every day.

Sounds groovy. If you can keep it in the camp Scooby-Doo style, then I'll definitely be interested.

...not that I'm camp.

...it's just...

.... shush.

Every day, Flare... every day.
*cries*

I'm interested.

Thinking of playing the ambiguous stoner so as to explain my absences, though I'd rather play a different type really.

The, erm, ambiguous stoner? o_O" *is trying to figure out what CoffeeCakeSadist's is referring to*

lol But, er, sure! Thanks for the interest! *feels stupid for not understanding CCS' post*

hmm this one has caught my attention...though i dont know who i might play...

I've got three more roles for 'Assistants' if you want, 4got10angl. :)

Cool. Just post in the OOC your character sheet anytime you want.

Alright, we have more roles needing to be played! And that's the entire Suspect List (Benny the Ringmaster, Chris, The Snake, Blackhand members). I heard from Sakura that you guys like playing villains, so, this will be a great chance for you. :)

They don't come in till later, though (with the exception of Chris), so, you guys could just sound in your interest now and book the characters or something.

I'll play a villain if need be *Dons his disguise mustache*

Wow. That was fast. This RP must be getting a lot of people's attention. o_o

Which villain would you like to play, Jack? You want Chris? He's in the RP right from the start, so you can post immediately in the IC after your character sheet if you choose him.

Hmm...I very well might.

I know your star detective squad consists of adolescent children...but usually one needs an adult to at least have people take you seriously.

I might submit an assistant who's a 'fall guy' for turning in info to the police and whatnot...unless that wouldn't work.

lol No, that wouldn't. Alvin is supposed to hide info from the police because an inspector says it's 'too dangerous' for these kids to be playing around with this case, and the inspector doesn't finds out about Alvin's involvement in the case until several members of the team are put in danger.

You could play the police inspector if you want, but he's a minor role.