The Mystery of the Tolnia Region

Status
Not open for further replies.
After JD got all of his things together he stepped out of his cabin and thought he better ring his wife saying he's arrived in Tolina. JD turned to Weav "Weav?" Weav looked up clueless "Go meet Damion for me I won't be long" JD asked.

Weav gave JD two thumbs up and ran out towards where he thought Damion would be. Ant nudged JD and gave him puppy dog eyes. JD chuckled and nodded his head towards the direction Weav went "Go on then babe"

Ant just stood there knowing what he just said and gave him a nip on the ankle. "Ow" JD yelped and looked straight at Ant. JD knew Ant was upset but he didn't know why but then it dawned on him "Sorry dude" he apologised and rubbed the top of his head "Go on I'll catch up" Ant rubbed his head along JDs leg to show appreciation and left.

JD picked up his phone and rung his wife when she picked up he said "Hey up Babe" with a chuckle "I called Ant babe again…." JD carried on talking to his wife

Weav was running fast and saw Damion up ahead he waved like crazy as he approached. He started making hand signs one of pointing down the back where Ant was just coming round the corner then making phone signs with his hand.

Ant was walking casually down watching Weav being his energetic self.

Status
Not open for further replies.