The Mystery of the Stolen Amulet

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Jamie is a bit... Scary," Kaede admitted, it wasn't a weakness to fear that demon, he literally oozed of power sometimes. All his animal instincts screamed for him to keep away, one of the many reasons he spent so little time in the room when he roomed with Dee. "Let me know ahead if he's dropping by here so I can hightail out of danger." He quipped, making light of his admittance of fear.

"Jamie doesn't really come to me very often unless he wants something," Charlie said understanding Kaede's fear, Jamie could be a pretty scary dude. "Sometimes he comes over to drop me off alcohol and stuff like that, it's his way of making up for being a douche."

Kaede nodded and yawned. "You know, chatting is all good and nice but now I seriously need a nap. Knowing that my roomie won't try to munch on me in my sleep tends to make it easier to sleep." He joked and stretched out, he seemed weak but he had gotten pretty good at fighting over the years. Even if his original form was small.

"Alright, go on and sleep." Charlie said and grabbed a random book off the desk and started to leaf through the pages, not sure where he last left off. He eventually found the page and became deep in thought as he read.

"Night night~" Kaede stretched out and relaxed, falling asleep in the matter of seconds. He hadn't even bothered packing out during their whole chatting so his stuff lay next to his small form on the bed. He didn't wake up for the rest of the night, the only signs of him being alive was the occasional twitch and sound from his dreaming.

When dawn broke Kaede woke, stretched and got up. Shifting over to his humanoid he felt plenty rested thanks to the industurbed sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.