The Mystery Club | Sign ups and ooc| Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, now he's completely done!

Name:Mackenzie Toulon
(I also go by Kenzie or Kenz.)
Appearance:
Personality: Kenzie is the kinda girl that's use to getting what she wants. With her parents getting a divorce and both presidents of major companies, money isn't a worry. She can be the sweetest thing you have ever known as long as you don't cross her. Going out of her way to be mean to people isn't a common practice and has even been know to help out an underdog for prom queen or student government president. While she likes to wear a hard exterior, she's really a teddy bear on the inside. But living with parents who expect nothing less then perfection from you can do that.
Specialty: connection you ask? I have plenty of them. People usually tell me wait I want to know. Money talks and mommy and daddy make sure I have enough of that. Plus I'm a little beauty. Puppy dog eyes and pouty lips go along way. And if they still don't want to give me the answers I want... Let's just say I can go from sweetheart to your worst nightmare in .01 seconds.
Why am I here? Well I finally had someone to talk to who understood me. Or at least tried to. Told me it was okay to follow my dreams and looked at me as a person without a brain. Not just some spoiled little brat. And whoever took that away from me is going to pay.

Last edited:
Accepted! I just want to wait for BlueSkies before we start.

Sorry I'm taking so long. It'll be done in a couple hours. I'm at a party thing.

No problem, there's no rush. But I'm going to post the ic up. Don't worry, I'm going to let everyone's character meet first before starting the mystery.

Reactions: Kaz
I think I'll be joining this, waiting to see the other CS before I decide what gender to play

Nora Emmins
Appearance:
images

Norah-Jones-sf14.jpg

norah_jones,0.jpg

images

Personality: Nora Emmins is a quiet observer. She's a total bookworm and will spend hours reading any book she can get her hands on, even skipping meals if she's really into it. She's relatively a happy person, and she hates making people feel bad. She's doesn't like being in the spotlight, because that means that people see her flaws. She always wants to know what's going on, and she'll freak out if she doesn't.

Specialty: Observant
Why?: Nora had only recently moved to Sacred Hearts Academy, but out of all of the teachers, and maybe students, Ms. Silburt was her favorite. She was pretty much the only one who had talked to her and actually been interested in the conversation, and they shared a love for history, too. Nora would almost consider them friends, acquaintances if anything, and she certainly didn't plan on seeing her lying on the floor, dead. She wanted to know what happened to her teacher. She was curious as to what Ms. Silburt could have done to get herself killed. She was going to find out. But like they say, curiosity killed the cat.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Name: Grayson Nicols
Appearance:
MV5BMTI4OTk0MjQ1OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTE3NjM3Mw@@._V1_SX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Personality: Grayson is a strong willed guy. He knows what he wants and knows how to get it. He does not let hardship or adversity deter him and is probably his own biggest champion. He is very stubborn and set in his way of thinking, making it difficult for him to come to compromises with others. He is friendly and approachable despite his stubbornness, and is the first person to try and make someone feel welcome. He likes to be in control of any given situation and will often step up to take a leadership role if no one else does. Being in control is very important to him and when the balls not in his court you'll find Grayson is not quite as confident. In stressful times he can be flat out cruel and impulsive, making choices without any thoughts towards repercussions. Grayson is not forgiving. He operates on a strict one strike policy; get on his bad side and you're on his shit list for life. He values trust, honesty and truth above all things and likes to surround himself with like minded people.
A lesser known fact about him is that he's got a bit of a mommy complex and as a result has a hard time trusting women or viewing them as his equals.

Specialty: Leader- Every group needs someone to take charge and make the tough calls. Grayson is that someone.

Why?: Because he sees it as an opportunity to do something that really matters.

Great! You guys can begin roleplaying now, the ic is above.

Whoops I forgot about this, you guys still around?

I'm here too, i just don't know how to begin. :P

Oh, I thought this was just dead. lol
You can start off however. It's just everyone coming to school and stuff.

So it's like the day after the discovery or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.