Status
Not open for further replies.
And I believe that is everyone accounted for. @Vio, please inform me when your profile is ready; I will be doing my on post soon seeing as we managed to get our ducks in a row. @Jihae, I am sad to hear that you are leaving the roleplay! For now, we will assume that your character found this whole thing to be too ridiculous and left the premises without too much flair.

• Thank You
Reactions: Esmeray
Expect a post to move everything ahead today or tomorrow! If you feel like your characters need more interaction, feel free to post more.

I'm probably going to wait until you post before I introduce my character to the story.

I am excited to interact with everyone! But I don't want to post right after Jinx - it'd turn into a one-on-one.

As much as I would love to stick around, I think I'm going to have to pass this one up. It turns out that I joined to many role-plays again and I need to cut back. I apologize for the inconvenience, if you'd like me to delete my character sheet let me know.

Fair enough. Have fun roleplaying!

I've... never been in a post-based group RP with puzzles before. o o I know everyone should get a chance to try and have fun with them. When is it polite to suggest the answer?

Delightful puzzle, by the way! owo

I couldn't really contribute to the puzzle-solving being that I had no clue wtf was going on, so I hope my post isn't dragging the story out lol.

You can suggest solutions at any time, both in character and out of character! The puzzles are not designed to be all that difficult, so you do not need to overthink them and I will give out hints in case I think it is taking too long.

The MMS will be taking a break for approximately two weeks until I return from my trip! I hope to see you guys here when I am back. Until then, the correct solution to our riddle is:

59 Dusk Avenue Doofuses

Feel free to interact with each other while I am gone and have a fun time.

Oooh, so that's what the last word was. Pffft XD

w.jpg

Name:
Iana Shaw

Appearance:
Despite the short hair and flat chest, Iana is most definitely a girl. She likes to trick people, however, and much prefers to wear men's clothing like the suit in the picture. She has short black hair bright green eyes, though she usually wears contacts that make them black.

What Are You Good At?
- Hiding
- Music
- Science

What Are You Bad At?
- Art
- Keeping a conversation going
- Being nice

Tell us a little about yourself in a maximum of four paragraphs!
Words, words.....

Iana grew up in London part of a small family of four. Her mother was a lawyer and her father a musician. Her brother aspired to be an artist and she wanted to be just like her father. She couldn't have been happier in her life. Once she was old enough she decided to move to New York in hopes of becoming an artist.

Except a year later, her friend and roommate moved out, stealing her songs in the process. She lost her jobs and is in serious trouble of being evicted from her apartment. On top of this, her parents believe that she is doing well, yet she is too damn stubborn to admit she needs help. Ever. She believed that she could get out of this, until she got rejected from a job, soaked in the rain and returned home to find the eviction notice.

Please mark two of these things that you think would make the world a better place!
Vampires
Werewolves
Zombies
Unicorns
Magic X
Dragons
Elves
Dwarves
Giants
Skeletons
Phoenixes
Everything - OUT OF STOCK
Robots
Spaceships
Aliens
SCIENCE!!!! X
Cyborgs
Psychics
Artificial Intelligence
Dyson Spheres
Harems
Guitar Solo!
????
PROFIT!

“I hereby proclaim that I am a member of the Mysterious Misery Society!”

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm still here! And yeah, I say go on ahead.

I'll play.... I was one of the last few posts so didn't want to post again so soon.

Hi all, it's getting close to two weeks since we were asked to check-in. Is this RP still going forward? Or did I miss something?

Just wondering! I'm fairly new here, so perhaps this is the normal pace. I just didn't want to pick up too many new RPs and overextend myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.