Status
Not open for further replies.
We hereby apologise for this inconvenience, Ms. Thiri, but it seems that one of our secretaries made a mistake when processing your application. However, because you are such a person of excellence, the only thing you have to do is to read the rules of our little society again to make sure that you are up to speed on everything; we would hate to lose such an excellent individual because of a mistake.

Ah, fixed, sorry. I forgot about it since I posted the easy stuff first and then finished up on another occasion.

The Mysterious Misery Society would like to apologise once more for the mistake that has been committed. Rest assured that you will be able to become a complete member of our circle, Ms. Thiri, and the secretary responsible for the oversight has been fired out of a cannon.

Question, is this still going to be a thing?

The Mysterious Misery Society is still looking for at least two members, but if no people show up by Wednesdey next week, then its first official meeting shall begin!

• Useful
Reactions: Jihae
The Mysterious Misery Society will hold its first meeting very soon! Until then, the Society would appreciate if its current members checked in to see if they were going to attend the next gathering.

The Mysterious Misery Society will hold its first meeting very soon! Until then, the Society would appreciate if its current members checked in to see if they were going to attend the next gathering.
Avery shall attend!

Dani will attend too. Hoo boy, this should be interesting. :devil:

Min will most definitely be attending!

The roleplay is still active as far as I am concerned. I have been waiting for a post from @Arcadia, but there has been no sign of life from him yet. I will move us along tomorrow even if he does not respond.

The roleplay is still active as far as I am concerned. I have been waiting for a post from @Arcadia, but there has been no sign of life from him yet. I will move us along tomorrow even if he does not respond.
I will try my best to get a post in, just with an exam looming and revision my brain is like poop. ;-;

Fair enough. I will move us along this evening or tomorrow in this case and then Arcadia can join in. Does that sound fair to everyone involved?

Seems fair to me! Good luck with exams!~

This rp....so much yes.

*pleased groan* I want to joooooooooooin.

Questions. Do the images have to be live action or can I use art. Can I have only one character? Does it need to be simply a bad day, or can it be a bad life?

Status
Not open for further replies.