Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh oh!! I'm good at this...

Pheonix's Flight
That One Band
One Way Trip
Destination Vortex
Tonight We Dance

Um... Maybe I'm not that good... But I'm contributing!! Yeah!

I like That One Band! Anyone else have a different preference?

Destination Vortex sounds cool ~ :3

I'm already outvoted XD I shall use that in the thread! Which I'm finally working on now! Sorry >.< I was on my mobile and I'd rather make a thread on the computer

Yay!! I would post. But posting second scares me a lot.... So.. I might wait. Unless I get impatient.

I would also post, but im supposed to be the new guy. That reminds me is this supposed to be my first band practice?

bump...? where is everyone ...? D;

I would also post, but im supposed to be the new guy. That reminds me is this supposed to be my first band practice?

Yes please! I don't want to leave anybody out!!
Yay!! I would post. But posting second scares me a lot.... So.. I might wait. Unless I get impatient.

If you two could possibly work something out? Like Alice invites you after finding out you play guitar or something? If not, I can go in and add some more to my post, either way is fine with me

I also apologize for my absence, I've been busy with work and this play XD also I wasn't getting notifications that people had posted? I don't know...maybe something is up with my computer/phone?

Alice is that cool with you? Since I do need a reason to actually show up to band practice XD.

Yeah! That's totally fine with me! Want me to post first and find your character or you to post first?

I'm out in the middle of nowhere right now typing from my phone so if you wouldn't mind.

@TheGDeer, okay! I've posted. Hopefully I am not to controlling or overbearing and the post is alright! I was trying to figure out the best way possible to approach your character about the band.

Also, I hope it's alright with everyone else. That's all. (:

It wasn't overbearing at all, I liked it. Hopefully I can get my post up tonight.

Sorry about the short post, my head isn't in it today.

I just realized I totally skipped order XD forgive me! Just continue with the way its supposed to be!! Hopefully I won't do that again D:

Yes lol and we were keeping to it just fine until I screwd it up XD

Oh boy... Now I am lost. When should I post? Should I be waiting for someone else?

tumblr_lmth9iu9q31qcftw3o1_r1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.