The Music of Lirreshire [EverlyxCerulean]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryione couldn't help but start laughing. Streaking. Of course that was what his mind went for first. She shook her head a little, amused. It was easy to imagine the reactions she'd get if she dropped trow right here and pranced around the bar. The guards wouldn't know what to think. She had ingrained it into their minds that she was not a lady - she was just one of the guys, as able or even more so than most of them. To see her naked.. Well, she thought a few might faint. Definitely a fair bit of staring. She grinned and finally nodded. It was a good wager.

"Alright, fine. As far as mine.. hm.. If I win, you have to be as rude as possible without getting yourself punished when you meet with the Princess. She seems to think all men are wonderful. It'd be nice to teach her a lesson in a safe environment. She'll send you off and I'll make sure the Queen knows it was just a wager," she decided, smirking. Purposely being rude to the Princess. She may as well have told him to ask for a beating personally from the Queensguard. Oh well. He'd be fine.

"Come on, roll. Or are you chickening out already?"

He just smiled more and shook his head. "Impatience is a sign of fear. You worried about all these lonely, older men might get hungry if they see you? Men can be wolves sometimes." He said, winking. "Besides, I wanted to hear your terms first. You have to be cautious at a time like this." As she spoke her terms, Jameson decided to roll. "Only if the princess can hear the truth, when it is all over. While I am not looking to bed her, I am not sure deceiving her even after the lesson is learned is something my principals can take."

The dice knocked against the wood and he took a nice drink and watched to see where the dice fell. Thankfully, they all stayed on the table. His blue eyes widened as they came to a stop. "Well, that was unexpected." He looked over at her, smiling.

"Don't get too cocky yet. Dice usually fly off the table once you're drunk, not before.. unless you're just plain clumsy. Now remember, rolling a one means you lose. Four-five-six is an instant win. If neither people roll a one and all the dice stay on the table, it's just a tie. We'll have to just mentally keep track of who is doing better as we go. Generally the game just goes until one person is too drunk to keep rolling," Ryione explained with a shrug. Sometimes the men would say five rounds or ten to keep the game short, but it was an extremely short game as it was and they had nothing better to do.

"Now, since it's the same round, if I roll a one as well, we both lose. It cancels out the same as a tie so it doesn't really count against either of us. If by some miracle we both roll a four-five-six in the same hand.. well, that's a tie too, but I usually celebrate with a few shots anyway," she laughed, picking up the dice and casting her own roll.

He playfully hung his head, in feint shame. "It seems you have taken me in a first round knockout, my friend. Shall we celebrate with some shots anyways?" Jameson took another drink. This was fun. She was the most fun of all. "To hell with it, I am having to much fun not to." He orders some shorts to be brought over. "So, RyiRyi, I call you think because we are drinking buddies and where I come from nicknames just tend to happen...double or nothing?" He takes other drink and smiles.

"Unless you are afraid you might not be able to win twice?" He cocked his eyebrow and reached for the dice.

"Absolutely," she agreed immediately, to both counts. Ryione wasn't one to turn down shots or a game. Besides, she didn't expect him to bow down and accept defeat that easily. Just one round? She would have never let him hear the end of it. After he ordered the shots, she dropped the dice in his waiting hand and gave him a grin as she tilted her head, her golden eyes bright with amusement.

"I fear nothing. Especially not a bard who can't handle a simple game of dice."

He started to shake the dice in his hands. "Good thing we don't have any of those around here." Jameson wanted to make things interesting for double or nothing, but didn't seem to have a clue on how to get her to blush. If she didn't flinch at getting naked in front of old men then it must mean she had do so before or have nerves of steel. Either way, the man had to think of something and fast. Two losses, in a row, just won't do. His competitive spirit would not allow it.

"Ok. Double or nothing terms....if I win...I would you to take home the man you find most desirable, in this room, for the entire night. No matter how drunk he is!" He wiggled his eyebrows, hoping that might put a dent in her armor. But he doubted it. It just seemed he didn't know her well enough because his normal betting style isn't even a blip on her radar.

Last edited:
Ryione glanced up as their shots arrived, not hesitating to pick hers up and toss it back as her bard partner took the dice and began to shake them. She was quite interested to hear how he planned to double his current wager. Running around twice, perhaps? It didn't sound so bad. She looked over at him, setting her empty shot glass aside as he declared his new terms. Surprised, she stared at him for a moment, then started laughing. Take a man home. Now that was interesting and unexpected. Apparently he had yet to realize that she had no chance of that happening even if she wanted to. These men were guards and she was one of them. It would be like going home with a sister. She didn't think any of them had even considered her in that way.

At least, as far as she knew.

"Hm.. No matter how drunk? Interesting," she mused, glancing around the bar. Many were drunk already, but she still doubted any of the Queensguard would willingly follow her home. That left two choices. The barkeeper, who was married and an older gentleman who would turn her down in a heartbeat.. Or Nathaniel. She wasn't one to take anybody home, ever, but the thought of getting the bard to come home with her made her grin. That would teach him right for placing such a bet. She'd make him sleep on the floor with a flat pillow!

"You're on."

He blinked at her, liking the potential behind this bet. Who knows what was going to happen. When she agreed, he downed a shot with a smile. "Oh goody!" And since she didn't seem to have any terms of her own, he decided to throw the dice. It went much more favorably this time, ending up with a five and a pair of nice twos. He downed another shot. At this rate, most people's limits would have already have been reached. But it seemed both of them were still going strong, even if either of them were secretly shouldering a pudgy buzz.

In any case, he gave the dice to his new drinking buddy and waited for her to roll. "So, which beared guard is going to be your victim of the night?" He laughed and wiggled his eyebrows.

"As if I'm going to tell you!" Ryione exclaimed, laughing. She was pleasantly warm at this point and quite enjoying the game. "If I told you who I had in mind, you would run over and tell him and the game would be up! Can't forewarn the poor man. Besides, you're a bard. We all know that bards can't keep their mouths shut worth a damn."

She smirked at him and took the dice from his hand, taking another drink before tossing them to the table. This was going to be interesting, no matter which way it went. She wasn't sure if he planned on doing more than one round for his wager or not. Either way, they were definitely going to need more drinks. She glanced down at the dice and groaned. A one. Instant loss. If only that had been a five..! She would have kicked his ass!

"... Damn it."

He burst out laughing, as the dice fell. Stamping his feet, excitedly, the bard takes care of the rest of his shots. "Less talky, more booty." He said, smiling widely, getting the dice together. How the win managed end up on the this side of table was beyond. With the agreement, not only did she have to strip down to her bare essentials and take a lap around the place, but now after EVERYONE sees her in this way will have to take one of these lucky men home. Not for nothing, the tale alone is going to get around. Something like this will spread like a wildfire, and the court will have a gossip-fest about it all.

"Looks like it won't matter what I say. Everyone is going to know about this story. So what are you waiting for? The alcohol getting to you?" Mind you, his face was a little red as it was all starting to come down on his. Soon, but not too soon, he will be stumbling and bumbling to his own bed. Unless, Ryi-Ryi decides to pick him. That would be an interesting tale...

Status
Not open for further replies.