♪~The music box~♪

(mmmmm kinky XD jk)
Her eyes widened when he said that. How I thought vampires live forever and were old. "how long do you live for... Ok I think you need to to teach me everything about vampires.. " she giggled

(I will take that as a compliment. It is only me or this become a OnexOne ?) Mark look at the little girl. "You are like a little kitten. First we are born not turned into vampires and we live around 1000-1300 years so 18 is young. We need blood like you need food but we also eat normal food and the thing with crosses and garlic is fake, is more efficient to stab us in the heart but in most cases won't kill us." He pause for a bit. "It looks like you aren't afraid of me. May I know why ?"

(.....I feel like it has.... Where did everybody go.... Come on everybody try to attack my character have fun...Merp. )
melody smiled and thought for a moment replying with this ".... Well to be honest I don't know I just don't feel like I'm afraid of you... your brothers on the other hand is a different story.... Plus you're such a gentleman how can anyone be afraid of someone like that."
she got up to walk over towards him she accidentally tripped over something and cut her knee. The blood dripped down her leg. Now the whole house can tell she was bleeding

Reactions: Midnight Justin
(Who is kinky now ? And what do we do about our One x One ?) Mark stand in front of her and want to help her to rise."Are you alright Melody... " He can feel the urge to sink his fangs in her neck and drink her blood and can barely restrain himself think not wanting to hurt her. "Let me help you. This may sting a little." He help her to stay on the chair and kneel in front of her. He touch the wound and use his power stop the bleeding."Let's not waste it." He lick the blood from her leg showing his fangs.

(I'll reply to it when I get the chance I only come on here to reply to the group role play.
Hey kinkyness is awsome XD. )
as he helped her up they went to the chair. She know he had powers but as she watched him heal her legs she felt better. and this is where the weird part kicks in. He licked the blood off of her legs. Gross much "Ummm what dose it taste like?. "

"Hm... like blood. I lost my taste for blood because I didn't drink any for a long time ." Mark rise and stay in front of her. "You must be careful with this things. For us fresh blood is like a drug and if one of us isn't careful we can kill you ." Mark pause a bit . "I hope my brothers won't try something funny ." He is worried about Jason attacking her and look towards the door with a serious expression .

Everything was quiet and then she decided to say something "...would you guys really try to kill me... " she could see his look on his face

Mark think that he said something bad." Don't worry. I won't let my brothers hurt you Melody, I promise you this." He smile at her and think 'I need to make my brothers to don't even think to hurt her but as long I'm with her I don't think is a problem.' "What do you think about us Melody ? I want to hear your sincere opinion."

Shu walked from his room to the music room, but stopped next to melody's door after hearing Marks question. He was curious what she thought of them.

Didn't he already asked this question before she thought to herself as she sat there looking at Mark. " to be honest you guys seem really nice except for your one brother... And you're the one to giant pervert. so far you guys are not what I expected when I came vampires. I honestly like you guys."

Mark smile at Melody. "Sound so nice that you have this opinion about us but don't let your guard down. Also... May I know why you call me a pervert ?" He look a bit confused at her not understanding what he have done.

Justin just gone upstairs and arrived to his room to get some sleep and he soon fell asleep.

Shu smiled a little when he heard her answer. He was glad that she liked everyone. Shu continued on his way to the music room. Then he started to listen to music while he sat down.

Last edited by a moderator:
(it was supposed to be Justin not you sorry I miss typed)
she smiled as he said that he was happy that her opinion was good. Well I am off to bed." she said as she crawled into bed and passed out. "

the next morning melody what's up bright and early. She noticed that mark was no longer in her room. So she decide to go make breakfast for everybody. When she was done she plated everyone's plate at the table. She start walk to everybody's room first it was Shu's room . She knocked lightly "Shu breakfast is ready." she then went to Mark's room. "Mark I made breakfast it's waiting for you. " she then went to Jason's room. " hey Mr troublemaker breakfast is ready hurry up. " she smiled finally she went to Justin's room she banged on his door and yelled " hey pervert get up food is ready"

Mark stay near her for a few hours after she fall asleep and after that he leave the room. The taste of her blood still lingering in his mind and walk directly in his room. 'I was stupid to drink human blood.' He take a vial from the table and drink its contents. Looking at the clock and seeing it is 4am he decide to sleep for a few hours.Early in the morning he wake up when he hear Melody voice. After he change his clothes he walk in the kitchen and speak with her. "You don't need to prepare breakfast for us, that is my job." He take a cup and some black tea and put some water to boil.

She smiled and blushed a little bit "well you guys are doing so much for me so I just had to do something nice for you guys."
she watched as he made tea

Shu walked out of his room ad moved to the kitchen. "Don't mind Mark he has issues with anyone other than him using the kitchen." As he walked to the table he thought he could smell a blood coming from mark. He smirked whispered so only mark could hear. "Or maybe a little bit of guilt." He grabbed a plate and took a seat.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Don't listen to this idiot Melody. You can use the kitchen how you like." But can't say he isn't feeling a bit guilty for the last night but he won't tell that in front of Shu. Mark prepare his tea and turn towards him. "Shu you forgot to take a knife." He trow the knife towards Shu but aim near his head not wanting to injury him.

Shu caught the knife and looked over to Mark. "Idiot am I? well perhaps, but it at least I have self control." He said in a mocking voice. Shu knew Mark didn't enjoy drinking blood, but made an exception for her. Perhaps he would try some for himself later.

Melody giggled at the two brother fighting. She walked back to the other brothers rooms. "hey You two... Did you guys die?.... Breakfast is ready.. What's taking them so long? " she asked the boys.