♪~The music box~♪

Shu woke up after hearing Jason yell. He walked out of the music room. He saw Jason and mark arguing not wanting to get involved he quickly got his food and retreated to the music room.

The Feeling of something on her hips scared her. Looking over she saw Justin. ~lord this creep again! ~ she thought to herself. As Mark told everyone that dinner was ready. She got away from Justin walking past Jason to the kitchen and got her food. She walked to the dining room table and sat down the food was delicious. She ate her food and listened to them fight. She could feel eyes on her... Damn Jason.

Justin just sighed and went over to his food and sat down. He soon got to his seat and looked at Melody e knew she was feeling threatened. "Just ignore him he's just a person that holds grudges and usually threatens people" he said sniling kindly

"Ok, ok... I will give you the food but don't scare her more than this ." He open a drawer with ingredients and take a plastic bottle from it and trow it at Jason. " Now that you have that you don't have any reasons to yell or glare at her." He whisper to Jason "If you think that she is your food I will torture you until you beg me to kill you." He leave and sit at the dinning table . "I hope you like my cooking ."

Jason smirked "but what if she finds out about our secret you making me unable to force her to forget that we are vampires." He said to him. Then he got his food and threw away the mint since he was allergic. Then he went to his own room as he drank his blood.

Mark don't respond but instead look at her with a smile . He think that ' She is an unknow factor but she don't represent a threat . Even if she finds out I will make sure she will keep the secret .' He rise from the table " If you will excuse me I will leave . I'm in my room miss Melody and you can call me if you have a problem with my brothers. " He left to his room .
( Is late here and I will go to sleep . If I wake up during the night I will respond .)

She watches as Mark and Jason whisper to one another obviously she was not allowed to hear what they were saying. She finished her dinner and watches as everyone leaves the table. as mark tells his important information she nods and smiles waving. Now she is completely alone at the dinner table. It was getting quite late. Melody decided to go take a quick shower before she went to bed.

Justin saw it was his time before he goes into a mood of drinking blood "I'm gonna go out for a walk probably drain blood from a family or two but I won't kill them compared to Jason." He said to everyone loud enough that they can hear him though he made sure Melody can't. He soon left the house and smiled then went over to a house and soon entered. He noticed the family was asleep and he just took some blood from each person and he soon took the person with best tasting blood and brought the person into his room. He tied him up and gagged the person so he could drain some blood until he dies on his own

Mark is in his room working at his experiments . His room is a mix between a library and a science lab . As he continue to work he feel the need of blood . He was different of his brothers because he decided he won't drink blood . He take one of vials and drink its contents , the thirst is slowly fading but don't disappear because the medicine is incomplete . He return at his work .

Last edited:
After shu finished eating he came out of the music room and dropped his dish on the table figuring Mark would clean it even if he was upset that it was just left there. Then he walked into the living room lied down on the couch. he sighed he would need to drink blood soon and he did not feel like hunting. not because he did not want to drink blood it was just a lot of work to cover his tracks. He considered robbing a blood bank since that would save him a least the trouble of getting rid of a body.

He smiled and looked at the time and he soon went outside of his room his fangs and grey eyes were showing he didn't care because at night is when it's usually active for vampires.

It was exactly 10 30 by the time melody got done with a shower. The house was oddly quiet so she decided to roam around for a little bit. ~Why did he want me back in my room at 10 o'clock the door locked~ she thought to herself. It was such a huge mansion not like anyone were to find where she was anyways

Shu got up he was about to leave the house when he saw Melody walking around. He decided to follow her he began to think about drinking a little bit of her blood not enough to kill of course simply satisfy himself. Then decided it would require to much explaining, and ontop of that he would have to deal with mark which was always a hassle. He sighed and then called out to her "Hey, Melody what are you doing. Didn't mark tell you it was best to stay in your room past 10."

Jason heard Shu talking to melody. He soon walked up to him and sighed. "It's her first day cut her some slack She's just lucky that I haven't lost control. Also if your looking for a drink my brother brought back a new supply because after all I drank the last of it.

Mark take a break from work . He see the three of you outside and think ' What is doing that girl outside at this hour . Is good that Shu is there and he can stop Jason from going something stupid . Still... ' He open the window and jump outside taking care Melody don't see him. He walk near the three of them . "I think I told you miss Melody is dangerous to leave your room after 10." He speak in a calm and soft manner . "And Shu if you are thirsty I just brought a new stack of them."

Justin just walked around the house. Then sighed "Mark make sure the door is locked Jason usually loses control and it's not really pretty when that happens" he said to him and soghed.

Mark look around and see Justin . "It looks like all the family is here. Hm... If you excuse me miss Melody. " He gently grab Melody's hand and try to take her in her room .' The situations become dangerous for her and I must take her from here .' He think to himself.

After hearing Mark, Shu decided to go and grab some blood. He waved to them as he walked away to go grab a bag of blood. "Well since Mark seems to have things handled. I'm going to go eat."

The sound of Shus voice scared her. "oh Shu... Im sorry...i just thought." she was cut off by Jason. What dose he mean by lost control ...oh lord he's a rapest...was the thought that went through her mind. What does he mean his brother brought a new supply supply of what what are these guys vampires or something. Then Mark came out of nowhere "oh.. I'm... Sorry I just thought it would be ok because everyone wasn't even in the house...then I just thought maybe I can take a quick look around...I'm sorry. " Justin's voice echoed in the hall. Yep it's official jason is a rapist. As Mark grabbed her hand, his was ice cold. He led her to her room and locked her in there. " vampires." escape her lips and she laid on her bed this could be some sort of joke or something

(It's funny how she assumed that jason's a Rapist when justin is the prevert.)
Justin sighed and grabbed Jason and he dragged him to a chair and chained him up. He wasn't gonna be staked in the heart than being tested on where the vampire laboratory. He knew that they are being one step closer until they have been found out.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person