♪~The music box~♪

Shu was in the music room in the room. A piano with a harp next to it as well as a few other string instruments such as a violin. Shu sat in the corner of the room next to a record player listening to classical music.

Melody heard Jason yell something about murder. she looked at Justin when she heard that. Then he mentioned that he would organize her room. " you really don't have to I can do it myself." when she looked at him again she kinda got chills and decide to let him do it. " well if you really want to do it you can. " melody walked out the room and goes downstairs. She walked past the music room and noticing that shu was there. She walks in there "...hey... Your Shu right? "

Reactions: Midnight Justin
Justin smirkes and used his super speed around the room and suddenly he just finished and yelled "I'm done now I gotta go guys" he said to her and ran to his room.

Shu looked up at her. "Yes, I am Shu." He said simply listening to the music then he put a small smile on his face as he got up and began to walk toward Melody. "So, what do you think of the house so far?"

Shu seem to be so kind and sweet unlike the other brothers. " well it is really beautiful home and I'm really excited to stay here for the summer.. But you're too brother scare me and I haven't met your other one just yet.."

Jason went downstairs and he flicked in the tv and news and he saw the body he drained to nothing in tv "Hey Shu you should come see this!" He said in sortof a pleasurable voice. He is the one who doesn't care for punishments or anything after all he has his emotion switch off so he doesn't have feeling nor does he want it because he has no reasons.

(this is my last reply for the night its almost 11 o'clock over here so I'm going to hit the hay)

melody hears Jason call for his brother. As they both leave the room they walk over to where his brother was. " what's going on?" she has Jason

Reactions: Writer Jenny
Shu walked out after melody to where Jason was. He looked at T.V and already had an idea of what had happened he sighed " Mark can deal with it I don't feel like dealing with your problems" he said in an uninterested voice.

He saw melody and just didn't respond to her. "I rather take a stake to the heart than dealing with Mark. Though your not interested even a bit can you try to be happy that I was on tv?" He said and sighed he was no fun and he didn't like it.

"If you want I can stab you in the heart if you wish this " Mark get closer to Jason and put his hand on his shoulder ripping his muscles from inside without damaging his skin . "You know I hate when someone break the rules and transform everything in a mess." He said that with a blood thirty smile and take his hand from his shoulder ."I have already dealt with the problem . Apparently that person chose a strange way to suicide himself." Mark turn towards the Melody ."Nice to meet you miss . I'm Mark ." He smile gently at her arranging his glasses.
(Sorry guys . I suddenly passed out because I was tired .)

Last edited:
(its ok I decided to go to bed early and I just woke up to use restroom and I thought maybe I should reply back before I went back to bed)
then all of a sudden out of nowhere a tall man with glasses appeared. Melody jumped a little bit and then calmed down realizing that it was the other brother she hasn't met. The way he talked kind of frightened her too. Why is his house filled with scary man. " hello sir my name is melody rose it's a pleasure to meet you. " she says holding out her hand

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
(This is the message before frey's)
Jason looked at mark and sighed "did you really cover it up. And damnit mark your such a pain though I'm still very hungry." He said to him and smiled. He was very kind but yet he never followed Mark's rules." He sighed and walked over to the door "I'm guessing your on mint aren't you." He continued to tell

" Such a beautiful name for a beautiful lady ." He smile and turn towards Jason . "Then I think I will go and cook , I want to try a new recipe with mint leaves . Melody if you want something special let me know ." He start to walk towards the kitchen and pass near Jason and whisper so only he can hear him ." If any of you hurt our guest I will slowly tear apart that person and try to don't transform anything in a mess ." His tone is calm but you can feel the blood lust in it.

Melody was not sure what Jason meant by on mint.. Was that like a new drug or something. Melody was sure she never did any drugs . As Mark asked her if she wanted anything special just to tell him. " I'll be sure to do that thank you very much mark..." she replied politely. Wow Mark seem like such a gentleman, but there was still something really scary about him she ccoulnt put her finger on it

"Good, Mark already took care of it." He turned around and started to walk back to the music room. With a yawn Shu said "I'm going to take a nap in the music room." Shu was tired despite not having done anything. He decided to sleep until Mark finished cooking.

I leave and prepare the diner . It isn't something special only stake and mashed potatoes with salad but I added some mint leaves in it especially for Jason. After I finish I let all the members know about this . Because we don't eat together i take my plate and leave to my room.

Justin was walking downstairs being the pervert that he is he just put his hands on her hips and smiled "hello there miss" he said to her and smirked. He just liked to you touch people in weird spots. He didn't want to go too far because of Mark's strict rules. He knew Mark had the major blood craving in him though he doesn't really drink any as he can recall.

Jason was allergic to Mint though he knew that Mark didn't care he knew the only thing he wanted was blood that he needed. "Hey Mark where is that fridge of 'red wine' you hid on me?" He yelled out to him

(It is only me or I become the bad brother .) He hear Jason yell but he don't respond , Jason had already his dinner but after thinking for a bit Mark leave his room in order to talk with Jason . When he get in front of him he say . "Can you stop yelling ? You are scaring miss Melody and you don't want her to feel uncomfortable , don't you. ?" I grin.

Jason growled and looked at him "my food first I'm starving and I need to feed or I will not fear to hurt " he said to him and smiled at her. He was looking at the girl after all.