Murder Game VI: Fusion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her eyes darted upwards to a boy that had walked up to her... Well, given that she never left outside her library until now, it was obvious that this would be a socially awkward encounter.

"...Patchouli Knowledge. Nicknamed the "Great Unmoving Library" and the "Seven-Days Magician." Resident Librarian of the Scarlet Devil Mansion," the violet-haired librarian recites her personal information as her eyes rested back to her spell book, turning to the next page. She didn't really accept the handshake gesture.

"I am only here for research purposes... for a friend of mine. That is all," Patchouli then adds, catching the question regarding the tour. That really was it, but she really wasn't a social person to begin with... She eyed another that was nearby, but guessed that he was another of the "Outside World" just like everyone else.

@Verite @Atomyk
A bunch of weird terms that sounded like something a magician would say. Yeah, this was a little weird. A facility like this was something Touma figured would be an esper only territory. This could only mean that this place was not as it seemed.

However, before he could get very far in his mental deductions and reply to Patchouli, Ellie's screams would jolt him from his thoughts. Like Cole and the others, he made his way towards the girl, wondering what she was screaming about.

"What's going on here? What's she doing here?" Touma asked aloud. The girl seemed crazy and out of place, judging from her dirty appearance and her demeanor, "You're not really friendly, are you? You usually like this?"

@Jenny @Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @Emperor of Gallifrey
@Anyone

"Oh for fuck's s-- Now there's spider-faced people too?!" Ellie called out when seeing two others enter the room. "This is just getting fucking ridiculous..."

The girl just sighed when the 'magical' man began healing her. A different expression appeared on her face however, when she started actually feeling better. The pain in her side was gone. She was surprised, but refused to comment on it. The teenage girl stood up and brushed herself off, stretching a little, not even bothering to thank the man. "... Seriously though, how the fuck..." she mumbled, more to herself than to anyone else.

"How can you say I'm not dreaming?" Ellie replied to the golden droid. "I mean seriously, look around you! I haven't seen any living person in... in a long-ass time, so I seriously fucking doubt this... is all real!" she almost yelled at the poor ol' robot. But she was almost convinced. After all, she could obviously feel pain, and she'd usually already woken up by now... "That tiny boy-looking girl over there is the only one in this room who looks at least kinda normal" she finally said, nodding over to the girl.

@Krieg // I think >.>
Ellie would be met by a hearty slap to her cheek courtesy of one of the Stalks many hands. "Was that real enough for you?" The girl was practically useless like this and the Stalk hoped some pain would snap her back to reality.

@Emperor of Gallifrey @Jenny @Atomyk @Krieg

As much as she tried to tolerate the disturbances, it was just simply disruptive to her reading. The librarian gave an annoyed sigh as she saw that boy, Touma, go off to check on the screaming girl.

"...Jellyfish Princess," she recited a spell by the looks of it, and soon surrounded herself in a protective bubble. There, now it was pure silence for the magician to read her book in peace. Unless someone tried to do something to her magical bubble...

@Verite @Jenny @Emperor of Gallifrey @Atomyk

Ellie would be met by a hearty slap to her cheek courtesy of one of the Stalks many hands. "Was that real enough for?"
Threepio would have slapped the girl that very moment, if it wasn't for his programming. The droid gasped a little when some sort of strange being slapped her for him.

He nodded towards the creature as if saying "thank you". He turned his attention back to the girl. "Convinced now, miss?"

@Jenny @Others​

Last edited by a moderator:
The masked assassin kept quiet as her and the spider lady arose from the mess hall below, most likely shocking the others in the lobby of their appearances. Granted, a masked child with a rapier strapped to her hips was a bit eerie and nothing more, but a eight-eyed, armless abomination of a She-Spider? Well, that was a bit of a different story to put it kindly. Adjusting her faceless identity, the Stark pushed her back against the nearest walls, glaring ominously from underneath her mask. Truth be told, Arya was afraid of her own identity, and as the haunting memories of something familiar yet strange flooded through her mind, the teenager was unsure of what to think.

"Normal..." Arya remarked, her voice soft, careless, and holding a bit of apathy. "There is nothing normal, nothing. Maybe when your young and stupid...you think so, but there is nothing normal about anything." she grimly remarked, the brunette almost tempted to remove her haunting mask. Reaching up to graze her fingers against the porcelain, she refused to, the exiled princess content with this new face for now. Glancing at Ellie, a bit frighten at seeing an almost reflection of herself in certain aspects, the girl hastily looked away, turning her gaze onto the marble flooring.

Spotting others converse ranging from strange robots to unusually-dressed yet relatively average individuals, young Arya merely kept to herself, tightening her grip onto the sleeves of her blouse. Hearing the slap, Arya's head snapped up, her voice growling into a fierce bark.

"Enough, give her some room, a'ye. There is enough to do around here than daunt around a confused girl."

@Jenny @Jeremi @Atomyk @Verite @Emperor of Gallifrey

Eventually, after a few moments of silence, music began to play.

The music played softly throughout the various areas in the Waiting Room, giving it the soothing, upper-class feel it deserves.

(To anyone in the buffet/Waiting Room area)
vikings-luxury-buffet.jpg

The buffet area seemed to stretch miles upon miles with food and sitting tables for conversation. Each table was a semi-circular seat with a round table in the middle. Utensils of all kinds were already placed conveniently for you. In the middle of each table laid a touchscreen tablet of some sort and it contained a list of foods from all universes and dimensions. The options here were endless and you could play games and talk with outside people on the tablet.

If one were to order food on the tablet, they would be met by a robot waiter/waitress that greeted them, "Your food sir/madam." They would then serve the guest with a silver platter before bowing and leave your table as quickly as they came.

(To everyone in the Library)

It's not as grand as Patchouli Knowledge's library, but it's still pretty fantastic. The library brings you out into a huge, three-story circular room, with several hallways of books. They also come with several chairs, tables, and end tables to enjoy your books upon. In the circular room, there's a desk to the right in which Librarian Cat plops down to take up anything might bring up. On each end table there laid a tablet that looks and works similar to that of the ones found at the buffet. The library has books from all over the universe, including diaries and journals. Upon ordering a book, a similar waiter/waitress robot as at the buffet strolls up to you, hands you the book, says, "Here is your book, sir/madam," and vanishes just as fast as they came.

(To everyone in the Terminal Room)

The door here was locked, but it was easy to break down, and nobody seemed to mind if you did that. The room looked like it hadn't been used in a while. Years, at least. Cobwebs, cracked walls, and dust littered the place, though it was at least illuminated. There were a couple rows of very old-fashioned terminals in the room, and as they lighted up, it seemed they worked just fine.
latest

These things looked old, like 1960's old. Perhaps Pietro might be the only one who had seen these before but even then, they seemed to be outfitted with a strange type of technology...

It looked like the only thing to do was to do what it said:

-
-

-
* Welcome to the CoS Terminal Network!*
Please input this terminal's password:
>_<

Librarian Cat was followed by two people as he made his way toward his desk in the library. They were talking about him, but he just tuned them out. One of them, Ellis, asked him his name. Only then did he answer, "Me? You can call me the Librarian Cat, thank you." He shook hands with him before finally sitting down, propping his feet out on the desk, and cracking out a new book to read.​

"Oh for fuck's s-- Now there's spider-faced people too?!" Ellie called out when seeing two others enter the room. "This is just getting fucking ridiculous..."

The girl just sighed when the 'magical' man began healing her. A different expression appeared on her face however, when she started actually feeling better. The pain in her side was gone. She was surprised, but refused to comment on it. The teenage girl stood up and brushed herself off, stretching a little, not even bothering to thank the man. "... Seriously though, how the fuck..." she mumbled, more to herself than to anyone else.

"How can you say I'm not dreaming?" Ellie replied to the golden droid. "I mean seriously, look around you! I haven't seen any living person in... in a long-ass time, so I seriously fucking doubt this... is all real!" she almost yelled at the poor ol' robot. But she was almost convinced. After all, she could obviously feel pain, and she'd usually already woken up by now... "That tiny boy-looking girl over there is the only one in this room who looks at least kinda normal" she finally said, nodding over to the girl.

@Krieg // I think >.>
Cole gave said 'spider-faced person' a good long look. Eh, Bertrand looked worse. "It's pretty ridiculous, you're right." The girl was being crowded now, and Cole knew it probably wasn't the best thing for her right now. He stood up, backing off for now to mingle with those at the back of the crowd. It seemed the girl hadn't arrived here willingly, which was suspicious, really. He agreed with the young girl coming in on the scene now. "She's just confused," Cole said to the girl and the youth he'd observed before. "Give her a break."

Jeez, why'd they have to go and slap her? Cole guessed it was a good enough method, even if it seemed the girl was coming around before that. "I'm wondering," Cole said, continuing to talk to the boy. "... You came here willingly, right? I did, and I hope the majority of us did as well."

@Verite @Krieg

When Ellie was struck, she stumbled back a few steps and covered her cheek, immediately shutting up. She stared at the spider woman with wide eyes, her mouth half open, speechless for a few moments. That's when she realized; this just now was the first time in twenty years she was touched by a living being. Not the kindest of touches, but okay. It was surprisingly easy to feel the difference between being touched in a dream, and actually being slapped.

She swallowed. "... How did... What..." she stuttered in a much softer voice, looking around at everyone. They were all real. Actual living, breathing people and other creatures and a droid around her. Twenty years she spent by herself, every day was the same, and now, everything had changed. Ellie started shaking her head, fighting tears. She wasn't sure what to feel right now. Should she be happy that she was finally free from that hell? Probably. Why didn't she feel happy then? Her head was starting to hurt; too many questions.

"This is real..." she mumbled under her breath. "It's real... It's all real... H-How..." she continued, biting her lip. She took a minute to calm herself down, and although she was still feeling unsure and confused, she asked into the group: "C-Can someone tell me what the fuck is going on...?"

@Krieg @Atomyk @Verite @Jeremi @Emperor of Gallifrey @I totally forgot like five people huh

Reactions: Chris Lang
"Yeah, I came to this tour of my own free will," Touma answered the American with a nod, looking around, "I dunno where this girl is from if she's going to say she's not from here. Still, I agree that she's just confused and needs to calm down. Still... does she really need to be so... difficult?" He asked, briefly eyeing Ellie.

The slap from the strange spider creature was uncalled for, but then again, he'd probably have ended up punching the girl to get her back to her senses.

@Atomyk @Jenny @Emperor of Gallifrey @Jeremi @Anyone nearby

What kind of computers are these? These aren't from the old world, no one would be using something so obselete. Without a word to the others in the room, Naoki sat down in front of one the terminals. The soft glow of the green screen puzzled him, unused to the older style of technology. On the back of his neck, his spike preened as it grew accustomed to the new light source. The old world was coming back to Naoki's mind, of using computers to seclude himself from the outside world. I was weak then, but not now.

Chiaki had shown him why his life in those days was sickening and an affront to life itself. He was stagnant in those times, unable and unwilling to reach his true potential. With her life, his best friend had proven to be his salvation. That doesn't matter now. I won, she died. That's all there ever was. With a shake of his head, Naoki placed his fingers to the keys and eyed the screen.

The password would be a problem. Most humans were lazy with their security, making a code obvious in what they valued. However, this group, this cult of weak extravagance, would have tighter laws governing this sort of thing. Unless they were as stupid as their facility pained them. Start simple, what do they value? A moment later, a few quiet taps echoed from the station, "Let's start with Fusion."

@Librarian Cat @Mirage

*Sadao closed his have hiding his fast food uniform though he left his hat on Forgetting about it. He walked to the table farthest away from the rabbit and ordered food* "This is just like back in Ente Isla. I miss this life" *He leaned back waiting for his food to arrive. After it did he started eating with a smile* "Ah finally! Something other than cheap food~. It's a shame Acciel couldn't be here." *he smiles eating alone well aware that he probably shouldn't talk to people just yet*
@Nate Dawg @Anyone else that wants King Satan~

Fusion.

Usually, it was not supposed to happen with non-Gems. At least she used to think so. Then Steven happened.

A fusion of a human child and his gem mother.

That had raised all sorts of questions from Garnet. What was possible? How far could it go?

And so, with two goals - teaching the true meaning and methods of a fusion, and discovering for herself exactly the limits of it - she had joined the tour.

"Let's do this."

And with that being said, she followed Naoki and co. to the terminal room. "It ain't gonna work I'm sure... That's never how it goes. Let me try once you're done."

@The Pimp Tactician

When Ellie was struck, she stumbled back a few steps and covered her cheek, immediately shutting up. She stared at the spider woman with wide eyes, her mouth half open, speechless for a few moments. That's when she realized; this just now was the first time in twenty years she was touched by a living being. Not the kindest of touches, but okay. It was surprisingly easy to feel the difference between being touched in a dream, and actually being slapped.

She swallowed. "... How did... What..." she stuttered in a much softer voice, looking around at everyone. They were all real. Actual living, breathing people and other creatures and a droid around her. Twenty years she spent by herself, every day was the same, and now, everything had changed. Ellie started shaking her head, fighting tears. She wasn't sure what to feel right now. Should she be happy that she was finally free from that hell? Probably. Why didn't she feel happy then? Her head was starting to hurt; too many questions.

"This is real..." she mumbled under her breath. "It's real... It's all real... H-How..." she continued, biting her lip. She took a minute to calm herself down, and although she was still feeling unsure and confused, she asked into the group: "C-Can someone tell me what the fuck is going on...?"

@Krieg @Atomyk @Verite @Jeremi @Emperor of Gallifrey @I totally forgot like five people huh

"It's real. Sorry I was so harsh but I needed you to calm your tits somehow." The Stalk would have taken a few steps back after the slap to see if Ellie would have calmed down. It looks like it worked to some extent at least and she would have come closer to Ellie again. "You're in a Fuse Collection facility." Hopefully this wasn't questioned because the Stalk wasn't quite sure how it worked either.

"Some of us were invited on a tour for the place, and looks like some people just popped here from thin air."

TheStalk30_zpsb58stjvv.png

"Obviously you're one of those that popped here from thin air."

Fusion.

Usually, it was not supposed to happen with non-Gems. At least she used to think so. Then Steven happened.

That had raised all sorts of questions from Garnet. What was possible? How far could it go?

And so, with two goals - teaching the true meaning and methods of a fusion, and discovering for herself exactly the limits of it - she had joined the tour.

"Let's do this."

And with that being said, she followed Chiaki and co. to the terminal room. "It ain't gonna work I'm sure... That's never how it goes. Let me try once you're done."

@The Pimp Tactician

((OOC: Yiyel, his name is Naoki. Chiaki is the original creator of the Yosuga reason and was Naoki's best friend before Naoki killed her to decide who would be the better ruler))

Johnny saw the loud, yet slightly normal dude sit down and eat a burger. Obviously, him and Johnny had the same kind of tastes.

"'Ey," he greeted, sliding opposite Sadao in the booth. "You here for this tour, too?" Johnny fished for a cigarette out of his back pocket and lit it, the cancerstick, as Dally liked to call them, calming him down.
tumblr_m4qlr21ZXB1rskrjjo4_500.gif
@MrDubWubs

Prologue: a Time of Endless Suffering

Jeffery stood on the corpses of his fallen comrades, blood and intensities covered his black boats as he looked to the sky, which was the only sign that dawn was breaking, and that soon the humans would once again regain their search for the few remaining supernatural begins. He knew that war was not the answer, that it was not the way to achieve the goal of peace among the magical beings and the humans. He sighed as he continued to walk over the dead, until finally he was on sold ground, dirt more in fact. He walked for 10 minutes before he came across his small camp site, it held two tents and a small fire pit surrounded by rocks. Jeffery raised his hands as if he was ready to attack when he heard the crunching of leafs nearby, upon seeing that it was his sister Alex, he smiled and lowered his hands.

"You're awful loud, not to mention I thought you were a human." said Jeffery as he walked over to Alex, a small smile on his lips. This was short lived however when he yet again heard a noise, this time it was far off, about a mile and half he guessed. as he listened, the stomping of metal boats hinted towards them being of the human army, and after he heard one say that any supernatural beings found were to be excited, he had no doubt that it was humans. Alex was ready to speak before Jeffery grabbed her hand, dragging her farther and farther into the forest, hoping to escape.

"What are you doing!" shouted Alex as she was dragged about a mile from the campsite.

"Humans are searching the woods, we have to escape." replied Jeffery, only as he answered her did Alex yank her hand from his, stopping both of them in their tracks.

"Brother! We can't run. We started this army so everyone can live in peace, humans and supernatural beings alike. We cant run just because we lost people, and because we don't want to fight anymore." spit Alex before she turned around, walking away.

"Alex. We're the only ones left. They're all dead. I'm the last of my kind as you are of yours." Jeffery's words caused his sister to stop, and turn to face to him.

"How do you know?" she asked.

"We've fought for 400 hundred years, and year after year we pushed forward, but not once were we able to take the city's, and because of this the supernatural were excited, until finally the ones outside the city's joined us, and died in a battle pointless of waging." stated Jeffery before he walked to his sister, giving her a hug.

"Alex. You're magic had kept you alive far longer then it should of, you must either choose to end your life, or flee from this planet. My race, we outlive galaxy's, we're so old we lost our name." stated Jeffery with a small frown. His speech however was short lived as a bullet flew pass him, hitting a nearby tree, and causing it to burst into flames. Alex held her hand up, a flash of purple extending into a barrier that surrounded the two.

"This wont last forever!" shouted Jeffery as humans suited in armor made of rare metal surrounded the barrier.

"I know!" shouted Alex in a reply.

"The Witches of old, the ones who walked the earth before your race, they spoke of a spell to break the the line of reality, to leave this universe and travel to another. They called it the multiverse, that is our only chance!" spoke Alex as the humans order the barrier begun to shoot, causing the magic to crack, and almost give out after the first 20 or so shots.

"Witches of old, power of the new, I call forth the power to travel between the lines, I demand this order of time to change to and twist, to release this wicked witch!" Alex recited the spell over, and over, and over, until finally, a purple light shot from the sky, gripping Alex, and pulling her upwards. The girl grabbed her brothers hand, then released the barrier that protected them.

"Hold on Jeffery!" shouted Alex as they blew upwards in such a speed that it was even faster then light. Jeffery held on for as long as he could, but it would be in vain, for as they traveled, his hand begun to slip.

"Alex! I'm slipping!" shouted Jeffery in an attempt to get pulled up,

"Jeffery! I can't, I can't move!" shouted Alex, only as she said so, did Jeffery fall into the endless space below him.

"JEFFERY!!!!!!!!" screamed Alex at the top of her lungs, her body still being pulled away by the purple beam.

~~~~~~~~(Time skip to 40,000,00 years after.)

Jeffery had been lost for quite some time, after the trip with his sister, he fond himself in such a strange place that it had to be another universe. He never quite found a home, but instead he traveled space helping ones who could not help themselves. He fought in so many wars he forgot the number, he ended revolutions, he helped spark them, he even overthrew the governments of some planets, and because of him, ever single war he participated in won. After awhile though, he grew tried of war and loss, so stumbling upon a chance to visit the fusion factory, he went. Jeffery hoped to get enough of the stuff to live forever, and to have some to spare, so he could find his sister, and they could live for entity, and rule a planet of pace like they always wanted too.

~~~~~~~~~(Time Skip to what's currently happening with Ellie)

Jeffery was standing idle as some female teen through a fit, or pulled her nonsense. He did not know, and he did not care, that was until his memory made him think of Alex and connect what she did to how the teen was acting. He slowly approached the girl, he may be over 40,00000 years old but he looked to be a teenage boy of 16, who in fact had white hair and pale skin, with two sets of ears, one of them being white furred wolf ears. He wore a nicely fit white sweater, which hold a random blood splatter on the front, and he wore white jeans that fit nicely as well. His shoes were white tennis shoes.

"You sound like your far from home, still doesn't give you a reason to throw such a loud fit" stated Jeffery to Ellie. It seemed that he still had his childish attitude even with his age.

@Jenny

That music...

It was but a heavenly orchestra, one from the South she assumed, but one that resonated deep within her soul. She did not hear the rhapsody of a joyous symphony, but rather, the slow, melodic, and drawn-out strings of a true Northerner musician. If there was one art in the world Arya could follow outside of swordsmanship, it would surely be the art of music, although she knew her vocals were quite lacking. Keeping quiet, scanning at the others around her, the child sighed, eventually throwing off her strange black-and-white mask. Revealing her heart-shaped, youthful face, the teenager winced as her hand gently trailed over the fine fabrics of Needle's hilt. One minute, she upheld the honors of her former world, and the next, she forsaken them.

"Why am I so damn confused?" Arya whispered under her breath as she stared at the ground below. "Gods...I..." the teenager began to trail off, perking her head up as the others began to calm down, the archer brunette around her age beginning to have a dawning revelation. Sighing, the young She-Wolf pushed herself off the wall, strolling over to Ellie with a stern, strong face. The exiled noble figured that a relatively normal face, outside of all the grime, ragged tunic, and dried blood would be a welcoming sight. Pausing as the Stalk beat her to it, the She-Wolf lurked behind a bit, glancing behind at the others, giving them not exactly the friendliest of gazes but far from invoking them hostilely. To be brutally frank, the best word to describe Arya's overall tone would be apathy with a dash of brewing insanity.

Slowly approaching Ellie, a hand on Needle's hilt as a precaution, the Stark looked up at the other girl with a faint smile. It was a rarity to see someone of her own age, let alone someone who seemed to have experienced something similar to her nature. "I'm sure Stalk here has explained it, assuming ya didn't shite your trousers listening to her." the fearless tomboy remarked sarcastically, a coy smile appearing on her lips. "The names Arya, a'ye, Arya Stark...hey, your cheek fine? Bloody 'ells Stalk could of been a bit easy on her" the Stark introduced herself whilst slightly scowling her spider friend, her accent to outsiders an odd blend of Scottish and English roots,

@Jenny @Jeremi @Atomyk @Verite @Everybody lol​

Johnny saw the loud, yet slightly normal dude sit down and eat a burger. Obviously, him and Johnny had the same kind of tastes.

"'Ey," he greeted, sliding opposite Sadao in the booth. "You here for this tour, too?" Johnny fished for a cigarette out of his back pocket and lit it, the cancerstick, as Dally liked to call them, calming him down.
tumblr_m4qlr21ZXB1rskrjjo4_500.gif
@MrDubWubs
"Yeah I am. It was to good of a deal to pass up you know?" *he finished the burger with a slight burp* "Man that was good"
@Xibilation

Fusion.

"Let's do this."

And with that being said, she followed Naoki and co. to the terminal room. "It ain't gonna work I'm sure... That's never how it goes. Let me try once you're done."

@The Pimp Tactician

"You'd be surprised, humans are quite foolish," Naoki countered without lifting his eyes from the computer. His voice was frigid as his mind twisted to think of humans. The vast majority of man's seed were weak cowards, ones who hid behind words such as honor and reason to keep from being crushed by the fittest. To Naoki, they were mostly worthless, nearly as terrible as the Manikins. It was strange to think this demon had been a human, yet now held detest and disgust for the lot of them.

"Besides, you were slow and I was fast. I claimed the terminal for myself and thus, it will remain mine," Simple, to-the-point, and without bullshit. Naoki's words made it clear that he wouldn't allow Garnet to take what he had claimed. If she tries to, then it will not be without injury.

@Yiyæl @Mirage @Librarian Cat

*Sadao closed his have hiding his fast food uniform though he left his hat on Forgetting about it. He walked to the table farthest away from the rabbit and ordered food* "This is just like back in Ente Isla. I miss this life" *He leaned back waiting for his food to arrive. After it did he started eating with a smile* "Ah finally! Something other than cheap food~. It's a shame Acciel couldn't be here." *he smiles eating alone well aware that he probably shouldn't talk to people just yet*
@Nate Dawg @Anyone else that wants King Satan~
Springtrap noticed the vampire, demon kid had wondered off and ordered food. Not so easily deterred, the robotic rabbit stood to his feet, small cracks were heard as he stood, reminding himself that he was the tomb for one unfortunate man named Vincent. He walked to the table Sadao was at, stopping in front of him. He knew that he defiantly wasn't the easiest to look at, but besides appearance, he was really a nice guy.....er, robot rabbit.

@Xibilation

Status
Not open for further replies.