The Murder and The Beauty (Seeking One Long Term Male)

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Kumiko Wataru, Mar 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well, to start off, If you are interested (Seriously interested, don't disappear after two days) Then message me. I can either do Thread, Chat, Kik, or Skype.

Warning: This roleplay will have explicit themes.

So the roleplay idea I am coming up with is about a boy (High school, college or an Adult and settings will be discussed in message) who has mental problem and loves to kill. He is always moving from City to City. He tries to stop himself and he does successfully for a while. He moves to a new town with his parents (they cover up his killings) he goes to school/work and meets a really kind and beautiful girl who is actually nice to him, except she had a boyfriend, she doesn't think they are more then friends, but she slowly starts to fill his thoughts, her smile and laugh and he starts to get obsessed over her, secretly stalking and manipulating her to be with him, maybe even killing people that try to get in the way(basically a Yandere). Her father is a detective, this is also his case. will he be able to find the murderer who seems to sway his innocent daughter? Or will he be to late and loose her to the darkness?

So what do you say?
    Up for a little twisted romance?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.