Status
Not open for further replies.
Robin smiled. "Yeah. It's a hard job, but I'm fairly good at it." He clutched the book in his hand.

"Senpai won't notice me, and I've tried everything! Senpai always notices other girls, but never me!" Yandere-Chan shouted.

Leah sighed. "Look, I've tried telling her that that isn't the truth. She won't believe me."

"...What about that?" She gestured over to the book he held in his hand.

tumblr_inline_mg3i68lhET1rau7qg.png

Yang looked over at Leah and then at Yandere. Yeesh these girls were odd. Then again, Penny back in Vale was also an interesting character. Girls.

"Look, if your friend is trying to tell you something... you should listen to her. Especially if it's something that you're so angry over. Maybe your 'Senpai' does notice you, but you aren't paying enough attention."

tumblr_inline_mye93aLp8Y1rufj3z.png

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: DapperDogman

Kotal Kahn, Emperor of Outworld, scarcely made any real effort to dodge the incoming blow. Even in the pouring rain, the only real illumination coming from the occasional lightning flash, his Osh-Tekk reflexes made avoiding the slow greatsword of the medieval soldier a trivial task. The man was a classic stereotype of a Middle Ages knight, clad in heavy plate, with an unwieldy sword clasped in his gauntlets. Behind him stood two other men in similarly misplaced clothes, each patiently waiting their turn.

The knight attempted to strike once more. A clumsy, if powerful, attempt at jabbing. It wasn't a completely amateur maneuver. He kicked off his heel after recovering from the miss, sending himself forward, claymore pointed directly at the Emperor's gut. Kotal acted as quickly as before, backhanding the knight's sword right along the flat, and sending the man hopelessly off-balance. As the knight stepped to the side, attempting to regain his footing, Kotal's right fist rocketed up, quicker than a human could blink, making solid contact with the armored soldier's helmet. The heavy steel object crumpled under his enormous strength, the point of impact bending inwards and sending a fragment of steel straight through the knight's left eye.

As the first opponent collapsed, uselessly groping at the gaping crater in his helmet and screaming in agony, the second figure stepped up. A mostly-accurate samurai, straight from feudal Japan, eyes glimmering with malice beneath his slick kabuto and a nodachi clutched tightly in his hands, he took three wide steps towards the Osh-Tekk before him, curved blade raised high and prepared to shed blood. Alas, he never made it to the actual swing. As his arms tensed for the downward slice, the sole of Kotal's boot slammed directly into his chest as the Emperor executed a front kick to rival Leonidas. The Japanese warrior's ribs caved in on themselves, crushing his internal organs and sending him rocketing ten feet backwards, flat on his back, dead before he hit the floor.

The third, and final, foe waded in. A classical Roman Retiarius gladiator, with a trident in one hand, and a large, spiked net in the other, lightly armored in leather and cloth. He kept his distance, spinning his net, poking with the trident, seemingly trying to keep Kotal at bay until he found a moment to strike. Kotal gave a small smile, amused at the mortal's attempts at tactics that would only work on.....conventional enemies. Lowering himself to a crouch and circling the gladiator, growling and making a few swipes here and there, the Emperor baited his foe into striking early. The Retiarius drew back his net, and cast it forward, attempting to snare Kotal's upper body.

Kotal Kahn slid to the side, and clasped the rope the gladiator was holding in his fist. Wrenching with all his might, he pulled the final foe to him, hurtling the gladiator straight at himself.......only to bring him to a dead stop as Kotal's ceremonial tecpatl knife slid into the man's gut. Wood and obsidian forced their way through muscle tissue, organs, and arteries, bringing a waterfall of beautiful crimson down to mingle with the puddles on the mud. Kotal pulled the knife upwards, carving a four-inch ravine into the man's torso and bleeding him dry, as the rain stopped, the sky cleared to reveal the chrome of the training room, and the three bodies at the emperor's feet disappeared.

"Ah. What a quaint little device. This is not training, it's sport!"

(Bored, so I wrote a semi-long post. Might not be at my best, it's kinda late.)

@Anyonewho wants sparring? Probably just gonna leave somewhere more interesting in the morning.

(SORRY DUDE ACTUALLY CALLED ANYONE! DIDN'T MEAN YOU!)

A pair of giant gold boots clicked heavily against the floor of The Flux. And everything about the man who wore those boots screamed Authority. The stranger's heavy armour and grim expression would tell all onlookers of how much he disapproved of this place. He was old. Older than most here, anyway. He decided to holster his Lawgiver Pistol. For now. He tapped one of the revellers on the shoulder and growled:
'Alright creep, you and the rest of the Juves better damn well stay in line. 'Cos if one of you even thinks about causing any trouble,'
He pointed at his badge which proudly had the word 'JUDGE' emblazoned upon it.
'You'll have me to deal with. Personally.'
He sighed. Despite Anderson telling him that he needed to take a holiday, the man called Dredd was incapable of enjoying himself, especially if there was the mere infinitesimally small possibility of trouble occouring. Clubs like this were always hotbeds of crime, from the Meg-Cities to Brit-Cit. He then stomped towards the bar. 'Guess I better get somethin' to eat. I'm in the mood for some meat.' Judge Dredd wasn't a man who ate for pleasure. But by trying the local cuisine, he'd know a potential weakness if it tried to attack the Civvies and eat him alive.

@Anyone in The Flux-Nightclub Zone.

Reactions: Thuro 116 Pendragon

'Where the hell am I?' She thought to herself as she surveyed her surroundings, trying to see if anything was familiar only to find none. One moment the Prussian was participating in yet another rowdy world meeting and the next thing she knew is that she was stumbling through a portal. Getting up from her uncomfortable position on the ground, seeing as she literally hurtled through the bounds of time and space before being deposited in her current location, she rubbed her rather sore rump before fixing herself up and looking around

'This is probably England's fault' That was the most logical reason since the Brit did dabble in the Dark Arts, all the while failing most of the time and dragging innocents, such as her, into harm's way with a messed up spell. She had to admit though, wherever this place is it looked amazing.

Julchen saw many different people on her little exploration, some weren't even human! It wasn't long before she found herself at what seemed to be a night club of sorts. There was only one thing going through her mind by then and that was beer. Don't get her wrong, she was still amazed, shocked, and completely taken aback with everything she'd seen so far which is why she needed the comfort that the said alcoholic drink gave her. It wasn't everyday that she'd be sent to a place like this. Only after several drinks would she go to the trouble of asking where she was and perhaps how to get back home, because just by looking at the multitude of people, humans and non-humans alike, that she was VERY far from home.

With that goal set in mind, she made her way towards the bar in order to down several glasses of beer to calm her frayed nerves. Taking a seat at one of the stools at the counter, she looked around for the bartender so she could order her drink. 'Hopefully they accept the money I have with me' She mused to herself, it would be tragic if she couldn't even buy anything here all because they didn't accept the kind of currency she had with her at the moment.

Seeing as the bartender seemed to currently be absent after looking around for a few moments, she opted to just observe the people who were currently inside the club, finding some amusement in the interactions of several people who present.

@Anyone~

tumblr_maihrb3ILo1qhtjfdo2_250.gif

COMMANDER JOHN CRICHTON

Greatest badass ever to walk the stars. How had he gotten here? What was his backstory? Who cares. He was here to screw shit up and leave with women on both arms. Because he was a human, and he was superior to all you Bucket's of Dren.
Did he have powers? Did he have Harvey in his head? Well you're going to find out the hard way cause he's here to kick ass and chew bubblegum, and he's all out of bubblegum.

He walked up the dining table and slipped in front of Dredd, stealing his seat and more or less earning himself some time in a isocube. Not that it could hold his levels of awesome.

Turning back to the man he shot him a grin and said, "Problem power ranger?"

GOD BLESS AMERICA

tumblr_maihrb3ILo1qhtjfdo3_250.gif

@Mighty Roman

'Big mouth on ya, creep. And those with big mouths end up serving hard time!'
Dredd resisted the urge to take out his baton and beat the newcomer senseless.
'You want time in the cubes, creep? America is a long-dead dream. Democracy was a failed experiment. And no pro-democracy terrorist is going to change the order or endanger any civvie lives!
Name and number, creep. I can take you in the easy way....or the hard way.
@Thuro Pendragon

Assassination-Classroom-Cosplay-Prop-Korosensei-Mask-Version-01-000.jpg

"Ufufufufu, what a nice hotel..."

The strange yellow being strode about in the lobby slowly, examining the art and various decorations with mild interest "This would be a great place for an assassination...

He sniffs the air for a moment, sighing happily "This place is quite pleasant...aesthetically pleasing and also quite nice on the nose...I wonder what Nagisa is getting up to..."

@Whoever feels like it

'Big mouth on ya, creep. And those with big mouths end up serving hard time!'
Dredd resisted the urge to take out his baton and beat the newcomer senseless.
'You want time in the cubes, creep? America is a long-dead dream. Democracy was a failed experiment. And no pro-democracy terrorist is going to change the order or endanger any civvie lives!
Name and number, creep. I can take you in the easy way....or the hard way.
@Thuro Pendragon

"Woah. We got a badass over here." Crichton shook his head and shot him one of those smiles that he was famous for. "No. I don't think you're going to take me in. And here's why."

He stood up so fast he knocked his chair over. "I'm John "Rocky Balboa" Crichton. I once went 10/10 with a Scarran boxer on the juice and Aeryn after I told her she looked fat."

"We built this city on rock and roll."

What?

@Mighty Roman

'I am Judge Dredd. I AM the law. I once crawled over 3000 miles across Radioactive wasteland. If You run or otherwise attempt to avoid justice, then I am authorised to use force.

And Grud only knows how much I want to....

And is if to back up his point, Dredd took out his baton, and pointed it at Crichton.

@Thuro Pendragon

'I am Judge Dredd. I AM the law. I once crawled over 3000 miles across Radioactive wasteland. If You run or otherwise attempt to avoid justice, then I am authorised to use force.

And Grud only knows how much I want to....

And is if to back up his point, Dredd took out his baton, and pointed it at Crichton.

@Thuro Pendragon

As if from nowhere, the strange yellow man appears behind Dredd, polishing his helmet "Such a nice uniform, you simply must look after it!"

And as soon as he was behind Dredd, he was in front of him, cleaning and adjusting his buttons, pockets and finally, badge

"There...perfect..." he says, before vanishing back into the hotel somewhere, leaving Dredd looking rather well groomed

@Mighty Roman

• Useful
Reactions: 1 person
Dredd merely growled as the tentacled creature polished his badge. Walter, his loyal Wobot butler would be in tears over someone else cleaning his uniform.
But there were two things thay the man called Dredd didn't care for right now-Walter's feelings and being touched.
But noticing that Crichton and his Cephalod accompli e had escaped, he decided to pursue them, first chasing after Crichton.
'Stop right there, creep! Stop and you don't get hurt!'
He was surprisingly fast for a manof his age.
@Thuro Pendragon @DapperDogman

"This was supposed to be a vacation, but it's pretty noisy in here."​

Meanwhile, a mysterious man dressed in a book hood and long flowing robes freeran into the establishment.
He was young, about in his early twenties, and had a very large set of weapons on him. He was looking at the ladies, gauging which of them was worthy of his future beardliness when suddenly a certain blonde woman caught the corner of his eye.

tumblr_nfjpxiN0V01rlkl1oo1_500.gif

@Mars

Reactions: Mighty Roman
Meanwhile, a mysterious man dressed in a book hood and long flowing robes freeran into the establishment.
He was young, about in his early twenties, and had a very large set of weapons on him. He was looking at the ladies, gauging which of them was worthy of his future beardliness when suddenly a certain blonde woman caught the corner of his eye.

tumblr_nfjpxiN0V01rlkl1oo1_500.gif

@Mars

A tentacle prods the male's shoulder gently "Why didn't you just use the door? Could it be you're not supposed to be here?" He asks with a small laugh, his usual, wide grin still spread across his face

He was fast, that much was clear, if anyone had any way if measuring his speed, he clocked in about mach 20

"Because I think the only people who use windows to get in are burglars and assassins...but surely a man dressed in a hood is a burglar...no assassin would wear such eye catching clothing...they'd be recognised easily...surely a killer would don the guise of a peasant and slip into the crowd, like a python in the grass, no?" The male's face suddenly gained green stripes, a sign he felt superior to the assassin before him

@Thuro Pendragon

Dredd merely growled as the tentacled creature polished his badge. Walter, his loyal Wobot butler would be in tears over someone else cleaning his uniform.
But there were two things thay the man called Dredd didn't care for right now-Walter's feelings and being touched.
But noticing that Crichton and his Cephalod accompli e had escaped, he decided to pursue them, first chasing after Crichton.
Mama, life had just begun
But now I've gone and thrown it all away.

Crichton was running, what else was new? Add one more person that was trying to hunt him down out of jealousy of his awesome. He slid around the corner, hoping that the rent-a-cop didn't have x-ray vision or some other plot device that would screw him over.

Mama, ooo
Didn't mean to make you cry.

He thought he heard him coming, and set off running again. If he cornered him, then he'd fight. He was scrappy. I like scrappy.

If I'm not back again this time tomorrow

tumblr_maihrb3ILo1qhtjfdo4_250.gif

Crichton stopped and turned around. He was trapped. Well. Here it was. Rocky Balboa time. The final fight. His destiny. Here. Now. All that movie poster crap. Really it just meant he was about to get the crap kicked out of him again.

Carry on, carry on, but nothing really matters

@Mighty Roman
@BarrenThin (cause Crichton)

• Love
Reactions: BarrenThin

"...What about that?" She gestured over to the book he held in his hand.

tumblr_inline_mg3i68lhET1rau7qg.png

Yang looked over at Leah and then at Yandere. Yeesh these girls were odd. Then again, Penny back in Vale was also an interesting character. Girls.

"Look, if your friend is trying to tell you something... you should listen to her. Especially if it's something that you're so angry over. Maybe your 'Senpai' does notice you, but you aren't paying enough attention."

tumblr_inline_mye93aLp8Y1rufj3z.png

Robin looked at the tome. "This? Oh, it's a magical book. It can perform spells. This one fires lightning."

The girls looked at Yang. "He doesn't! I'm always paying attention, and he doesn't!" Yandere shouted. Leah just rolled here eyes and opened another book.

Crichton was running, what else was new? Add one more person that was trying to hunt him down out of jealousy of his awesome. He slid around the corner, hoping that the rent-a-cop didn't have x-ray vision or some other plot device that would screw him over.

Mama, ooo

He thought he heard him coming, and set off running again. If he cornered him, then he'd fight. He was scrappy. I like scrappy.

Crichton stopped and turned around. He was trapped. Well. Here it was. Rocky Balboa time. The final fight. His destiny. Here. Now. All that movie poster crap. Really it just meant he was about to get the crap kicked out of him again.

@Mighty Roman
Oh, the universe and there stupid debates.

The Commissioner sighed as he followed at a walking pace. Cameras and audio recorders, Anti-EMP devices.. Just like New York's safety measures after 9/11. As he followed at a walking pace, two men in suits with pins that showed the Shield of the NYPD followed just behind him.

"Gentleman. Officer." He spoke to both Dredd and Crichton "This is a hotel, not a fight club. If you want that, you go to the arena, understood? Otherwise, we'll have to send you back to the hole you once came in... Pun intended."​

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person

Mama, ooo

@Mighty Roman
Oh, the universe and there stupid debates.

The Commissioner sighed as he followed at a walking pace. Cameras and audio recorders, Anti-EMP devices.. Just like New York's safety measures after 9/11. As he followed at a walking pace, two men in suits with pins that showed the Shield of the NYPD followed just behind him.

"Gentleman. Officer." He spoke to both Dredd and Crichton "This is a hotel, not a fight club. If you want that, you go to the arena, understood? Otherwise, we'll have to send you back to the hole you once came in... Pun intended."​

A purple symbol appeared on the ground, and then a girl appeared.

9829_6295.jpg

"I'm inclined to agree with him, you two."

@ResistingTheEnlightened @Thuro Pendragon @Mighty Roman

Reactions: Schnee Corp Lawyer
Status
Not open for further replies.