Status
Not open for further replies.
latest

Saber Nero stepped into the bar. She glanced at the others inside of the bar before she sat down at the bar. "You should be so privileged that you are drinking with me, the Emperor Nero." She said, sitting down in a stool. She turned to the Bartender. "Give me the finest alcohol that you have here."

@joseph @thatguyinthestore @LuckycoolHawk9 @Gray @The Bar

Shira listened to Lucifer's reply and nodded. Okay... So he was who he claimed to be. She wasn't afraid actually but confused. Everything she believed on didn't matter in this place. Actually it didn't matter anymore since the moment her world changed. A part of her craved death, so if Satan wanted her soul she didnt mind giving it. Phoenix could seem weird but he appeared to be a good guy. Plus his words only made her feel bad for his own sorrow. And she thought she was miserable. Compared to him, she had less burdens and regrests to carry on her back, but that didn't made it any easier.

Phoenix's words made her frown, confussing her even more. Many versions? So there could be several Satans and Gods? She took another shot and drank it down. Well, who was her to tell other what they could be and what don't? But she missed the simplicity of her world. They were only shifters, humans that could turn into animal hybrids. First they were only werewolves but with time werecats and many others appeared. She missed her past, her friends, her family. And here she was now. Drinking with Satan, the son of Adam and Eve and... A very strange girl.

Her blue eyes glanced at the girl as she spoke to Lucifer. She didn't like how she looked at him and the energy that girl had. As if she was just to happy to be there. After Lucifer replied to her, her attitude annoyed her even more. How she rolled her eyes, crossed her arms, and her choice of words. "Why the attitude? Is a demon not of your liking?" The last word came as a growl. "As if we were better than a demon. We are just as bad or worse. There's no need to be presumptuous."

She was often more calmed and quiet. Letting others solve their own issues and keeping her comments to herself. But the alcohol was starting to change that, freeing her tongue and turning her a bit more impatient.

The girl spoke with Phoenix and she tried to ignore her and keep her mind on the bet, pouring herself more vodka and pouring Lucifer and Phoenix another shot. She sighed and thought about another question. "What is your world like?" It was for both of them so she drank her first shot and then the second one.

Then another woman appeared in a fancy armor and spoke. Her attitude was even worse than that of the first girl. So arrogant. She growled lowly, golden eyes giving her a glare. "Privileged? Are you paying our drinks then? Because I don't see another reason why we should feel such a thing. And titles only mean something in your own world, Nero... Not here." She omitted the 'Emperor' part on porpuse. She couldn't believe Satan was being more humble and respectful than them.

@joseph @thatguyinthestore @LuckycoolHawk9 @Minerva

Last edited by a moderator:
Her blue eyes glanced at the girl as she spoke to Lucifer. She didn't like how she looked at him and the energy that girl had. As if she was just to happy to be there. After Lucifer replied to her, her attitude annoyed her even more. How she rolled her eyes, crossed her arms, and her choice of words. "Why the attitude? Is a demon not of your liking?" The last word came as a growl. "As if we were better than a demon. We are just as bad or worse. There's no need to be presumptuous."

@joseph @thatguyinthestore@LuckycoolHawk9 @Minerva
Star looked the bartender over with a slight scoff and another eye roll. "Ex boyfriend's a demon. Just don't wanna talk about him." She said with a sigh before yet another person, well more or less, showed up.

latest

The doll was only around two feet tall, but the scars on his face definitely took away from any cuteness that one could have once found in him. The doll walked over to the barstool and climbed up on it with a small struggle before finally being able to sit down and look over the bar.

"You got any Jack Daniels?" He asked. The voice was deep and scratchy, definitely the opposite of what was expected from him, with or without the scars.

@Gray @Minerva @joseph @LuckycoolHawk9

*he looks at nero and chuckles* drinks on me. but please...dont speak of royalty here. i dont think it really makes any difference outside of your reality. show more respect to all of us or your not welcome to drink with us. *he then hears shira talking to star about not liking demons then when he hears her growl he turns to her and gently whispers* calm down ok? i believe she didnt mean any offense to demons. *he then glares at chucky* drinks on him. *he turns back to shira* @Minerva @Gray @LuckycoolHawk9 @thatguyinthestore

Lucifer wondered why the wand was noticing that he wasn't human. " Your wand isn't wrong. I'm the Devil, well, at least in my world I am. I don't exactly know why it is picking me out though. It seems that nobody here is human, and you know what, that is what makes this place interesting," he said.

@thatguyinthestore

Doctor Strange arched an eyebrow, clearly confused what she meant by guild. " I don't think we have guilds back where I do magic. Also, a mutliversal nexus. So you are basically telling me that this is how people travel to here," he asked, for clarity it would seem.

@Minerva

Nathan paused, clearly confused on why she was so suspicious.

" Just trying to get you to know you. It just seems kind of lonely for everyone here to."

@york

The more the hybrid from another universe talked about multiple universe and other things, the more he was reminded of Detective Douche who also got on his nerves. If looks could kill, Lucifer would have killed Phoenix a few times within the first hour. He wasn't sure where he was getting all this information, but it was annoying to say the least bit. He sighed, remembering to keep his temper. He felt it glowing in his pocket. The blade of Azrael, feeding off his anger. If he touched it, he could in theory, wipe Phoenix from the multiverse and nobody would even care, but he was better than that. He had to be for Decker and for himself. He didn't want to disappoint anyone again and he certainly didn't want to kill anyone, not after Uriel. There were so many things that were about to go wrong but he knew that everything would be fine if he breathed.

@joseph @Gray

Lucifer wasn't about to ask why she was annoyed that he was a demon, but he wasn't about to ask. He honestly didn't care about the opinion of some random girl who had walked in here. She wasn't important to him

Chibi was sniffing around the bar, looking for something to eat. All he kept finding was the alcohol and he wasn't going to drink that. He already saw that it was making the humans act crazy and he didn't wan to follow them. That was the truth of the matter as he would phrase it if he could talk to others.

Lucifer had watched the other two went on a tyraid and decided that he was going to post three questions now as it would seem. " One, would you like to join in our drinking game?" He asked Saber, taking a shot as he asked her. " Two, if you do, what makes you an emperor? I am actually quite curious." He took as many shots as there were people in the room and proceeded to ask another question to all. " So, what brought you here or why did you want to leave home? Personally, my home was getting hectic with the murders and I didn't want to deal with my mother."

@Minerva @york @thatguyinthestore @joseph @Gray @Bar

" Just trying to get you to know you. It just seems kind of lonely for everyone here to."

@york

The more the hybrid from another universe talked about multiple universe and other things, the more he was reminded of Detective Douche who also got on his nerves. If looks could kill, Lucifer would have killed Phoenix a few times within the first hour. He wasn't sure where he was getting all this information, but it was annoying to say the least bit. He sighed, remembering to keep his temper. He felt it glowing in his pocket. The blade of Azrael, feeding off his anger. If he touched it, he could in theory, wipe Phoenix from the multiverse and nobody would even care, but he was better than that. He had to be for Decker and for himself. He didn't want to disappoint anyone again and he certainly didn't want to kill anyone, not after Uriel. There were so many things that were about to go wrong but he knew that everything would be fine if he breathed.

@joseph @Gray

Lucifer wasn't about to ask why she was annoyed that he was a demon, but he wasn't about to ask. He honestly didn't care about the opinion of some random girl who had walked in here. She wasn't important to him

Chibi was sniffing around the bar, looking for something to eat. All he kept finding was the alcohol and he wasn't going to drink that. He already saw that it was making the humans act crazy and he didn't wan to follow them. That was the truth of the matter as he would phrase it if he could talk to others.

Lucifer had watched the other two went on a tyraid and decided that he was going to post three questions now as it would seem. " One, would you like to join in our drinking game?" He asked Saber, taking a shot as he asked her. " Two, if you do, what makes you an emperor? I am actually quite curious." He took as many shots as there were people in the room and proceeded to ask another question to all. " So, what brought you here or why did you want to leave home? Personally, my home was getting hectic with the murders and I didn't want to deal with my mother."

Well, either the Bartender appeared to be on break, or she was currently a little off her game today. However, she seemed to have some incredible foresight or something, considering that there was a help yourself sign at the bar with a load of drinks just laying around.

That and there was apparently even a couple of biscuits for Chibi, how peculiar.

@Minerva @LuckycoolHawk9 @thatguyinthestore @joseph @Gray
@Bar

Speaking of which, the Bartender herself honestly seemed a little surprised, more like awestruck, really.

"Sarah. You're the first one that asked." She said simply.

Well, at least she wasn't being too stubborn, but considering that she was not often (well, if ever) asked her name, it would make sense why she'd be at least a little suspicious when it finally happened.​

Last edited:
Shira looked at Phoenix as he whispered to her and sighed, taking another shot. "Fine." She relaxed and watched the others drinking and speaking. She noticed Lucifer was getting angry as well and something shining in his pocket. Okay... She had another question now. Lucifer questioned them again and smiled a bit. "I don't recognize my world anymore. After the war everything changed and I lost those I cared. I have no interest in socializing with my own kind anymore. I'm a shaman. I opened a gate by accident and ended up here. But I have no interest in going back." She took the vodka and drank another shot. "My turn... What is that thing shining in your pocket?" She looked at Phoenix and passed the vodka to him.

@joseph @LuckycoolHawk9

Last edited by a moderator:
*he gulps down a shot of vodka and looks at lucifer and shira curiously and he decided to answer lucifer's question* a ummm.....guy....who i created to be my friend in the year 151 bc who wanted to rule humans as a god but i said no. we fought, lots of death yada yada and i trapped him in my head all the way to the present day then he escaped so i opened a portal and came here quickly....also i wanted to find friends....and i guess love...*he looks at lucifer honestly and drank another shot to ask a question* so hows your club doing lucifer? do you still have your wings locked up? @LuckycoolHawk9 @Gray

Lucifer had missed the help yourself sign and smiled and decided that he could do that. He went beyond the bar and grabbed another bottle for them to drink. This wasn't his first time helping himself, it was what he did back at Lux when he needed to get a drink too.

Chibi looked at the biscuits and munched on them and decided not to look a gift square in the face.

Lucifer looked at her and wondered what made her lose recgonization of her own world and he wasn't certain if this was a bad thing or a good thing. He looked over at her and hoped that nobody would notice the shining in his pocket, but due to his luck. He half-expected it to happen. He paused and wondered if the woman would be happy if she did recognize her world and things went back to normal. It was one thing not to know your world, but it was something entirely different than what he had expected when he took them. He looked at her and sighed. He removed the blade from his pocket and place it in the time. " Azarael's Blade, it's a heaven weapon that entirely wipes people from existence. I have been keeping it safe or as safe as it can be," he said.

Lucifer listened and wondered why he thought it was a good reason to leave his world when he had let loose a monster who could hurt the people in his world. It seemed that the man was cowardly and did not want to worth of anyone in the immediate area which was saying a lot. He wondered what kind of love he wanted and if he would find it. The Devil worked in desire and could always hook the man up with some woman. He looked over at him. " I burned them, they are gone. I guess my club is doing well enough, mortals could always enjoy themselves," he simply replied back to him quite honestly.

@thatguyinthestore @Minerva @joseph @Gray @Bar
Nathan wondered if he had surprised the bartender when he asked her the simple question he had posed to her.

" Nathan Heywood. I am surprised that nobody has asked," he said.

Nathan wondered if he could get her to open more, but he didn't want to push his luck. He wondered if she was from another world or she had always worked here. He decided to not pry as she was just opening up.

@york

latest

Lounging around in the middle of the hotel seemed to be an empty suitcase. After a few minutes, a man emerged from it, quite literally walking out of the suitcase.

MV5BMTU1MTI0NTIzOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjUyMDEwMDI@._CR517,29,743,557_UX614_UY460._SY230_SX307_AL_.jpg

" Well, this is certainly not New York. Where am I?" He asked, as he went to close his suitcase. He barely noticed that something slipped out of it, but caught it and pushed it down. He picked up his suitcase and starting to explore.

@Harry Potter Fans

metro-2033-artyom-fanart-wallpaper-4.jpg

Artyom stepped into the hotel....not really saying anything to anybody. The young man didn't know much English, but that never stopped him from trying to learn the strange language. He would seek out English Speakers from the tunnels of his home and would learn as much he could from them.

He tucked the suitcase he had with him under his arm and made his way to the bar, maybe a drink would sooth his nerves.

He entered the bar and sat at the far end, hoping to avoid any of the other guests.

"Um...uh..excuse me...may I get some service please?" He said to nobody in particular.

@Bar

*i gulp down a drink and look at lucifer as if knowing what he is thinking* i am no coward lucifer. i know what he is capable of. whats stopping him from doing anything is me. his main target is me and when or if i die then he can go to reality and wipe it out in seconds. @LuckycoolHawk9

*he gulps down a shot of vodka and looks at lucifer and shira curiously and he decided to answer lucifer's question* a ummm.....guy....who i created to be my friend in the year 151 bc who wanted to rule humans as a god but i said no. we fought, lots of death yada yada and i trapped him in my head all the way to the present day then he escaped so i opened a portal and came here quickly....also i wanted to find friends....and i guess love...*he looks at lucifer honestly and drank another shot to ask a question* so hows your club doing lucifer? do you still have your wings locked up? @LuckycoolHawk9 @Gray
*i gulp down a drink and look at lucifer as if knowing what he is thinking* i am no coward lucifer. i know what he is capable of. whats stopping him from doing anything is me. his main target is me and when or if i die then he can go to reality and wipe it out in seconds. @LuckycoolHawk9
Lucifer had missed the help yourself sign and smiled and decided that he could do that. He went beyond the bar and grabbed another bottle for them to drink. This wasn't his first time helping himself, it was what he did back at Lux when he needed to get a drink too.

Chibi looked at the biscuits and munched on them and decided not to look a gift square in the face.

Lucifer looked at her and wondered what made her lose recgonization of her own world and he wasn't certain if this was a bad thing or a good thing. He looked over at her and hoped that nobody would notice the shining in his pocket, but due to his luck. He half-expected it to happen. He paused and wondered if the woman would be happy if she did recognize her world and things went back to normal. It was one thing not to know your world, but it was something entirely different than what he had expected when he took them. He looked at her and sighed. He removed the blade from his pocket and place it in the time. " Azarael's Blade, it's a heaven weapon that entirely wipes people from existence. I have been keeping it safe or as safe as it can be," he said.

Lucifer listened and wondered why he thought it was a good reason to leave his world when he had let loose a monster who could hurt the people in his world. It seemed that the man was cowardly and did not want to worth of anyone in the immediate area which was saying a lot. He wondered what kind of love he wanted and if he would find it. The Devil worked in desire and could always hook the man up with some woman. He looked over at him. " I burned them, they are gone. I guess my club is doing well enough, mortals could always enjoy themselves," he simply replied back to him quite honestly.

@thatguyinthestore @Minerva @joseph @Gray @Bar
Nathan wondered if he had surprised the bartender when he asked her the simple question he had posed to her.

Nathan wondered if he could get her to open more, but he didn't want to push his luck. He wondered if she was from another world or she had always worked here. He decided to not pry as she was just opening up.

@york

latest

Lounging around in the middle of the hotel seemed to be an empty suitcase. After a few minutes, a man emerged from it, quite literally walking out of the suitcase.

MV5BMTU1MTI0NTIzOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjUyMDEwMDI@._CR517,29,743,557_UX614_UY460._SY230_SX307_AL_.jpg

" Well, this is certainly not New York. Where am I?" He asked, as he went to close his suitcase. He barely noticed that something slipped out of it, but caught it and pushed it down. He picked up his suitcase and starting to explore.

@Harry Potter Fans
Shira looked at Phoenix as he whispered to her and sighed, taking another shot. "Fine." She relaxed and watched the others drinking and speaking. She noticed Lucifer was getting angry as well and something shining in his pocket. Okay... She had another question now. Lucifer questioned them again and smiled a bit. "I don't recognize my world anymore. After the war everything changed and I lost those I cared. I have no interest in socializing with my own kind anymore. I'm a shaman. I opened a gate by accident and ended up here. But I have no interest in going back." She took the vodka and drank another shot. "My turn... What is that thing shining in your pocket?" She looked at Phoenix and passed the vodka to him.

@joseph @LuckycoolHawk9
Lucifer wondered why the wand was noticing that he wasn't human. " Your wand isn't wrong. I'm the Devil, well, at least in my world I am. I don't exactly know why it is picking me out though. It seems that nobody here is human, and you know what, that is what makes this place interesting," he said.

@thatguyinthestore

Doctor Strange arched an eyebrow, clearly confused what she meant by guild. " I don't think we have guilds back where I do magic. Also, a mutliversal nexus. So you are basically telling me that this is how people travel to here," he asked, for clarity it would seem.

@Minerva

@york

@joseph @Gray

Star, not knowing of Earth drinks or what any of this stuff was, decided to join in whenever she heard the word "game." "Can I join?" She asked with a smile on her face whenever she got a chance to speak.

Chucky, on the other hand, listened to everything that was said. He was intrigued, to say the least. "Well ain't this somethin'? I'm here at a table with the goddamn devil himself. And here was me thinking that I was the most fucked up thing people have seen." The doll said before letting out a laugh and shaking his head. "Oh and uhhh, pass that vodka over here, will ya? I haven't played a good drinking game since I was still human. So about twenty eight years."

@LuckycoolHawk9 @joseph @Gray @york @bar

@york
This actually got a good laugh out of the Bartender, or well... Sarah, as she finally revealed, at least she had a sense of humor, granted it might be have been an odd one.

"That makes two of us." She said, seeming to have loosened up a little.

Her eyes darted over to the bar where it looks like her "help yourself" sign had be noticed, causing her to let out a small sigh, smiling a little. Looks like she was glad for some time off, as the bottles over there apparently never emptied, unlike the glasses; an infinite supply it seems, or just an incredibly disproportionate one, to what the bottles should have been able to hold.

tumblr_oeybyoE8Ns1ql2sjoo4_400.gif

"What the hell does Viktor mean that he doesn't have time to meet me here to discuss choreographing my skating programs? He says that and he has time to go to Japan because of that pig, that idiot..."

Yuri Plisetsky was not pleased... at all. He took precious time out of his off-season break to this hotel, and Viktor had the nerve to message him now about not being able to make it. Of course the Russian figure skater was pissed off. Surely he didn't want to waste time, and taking the time to fly back home was going to be a waste right now as well... So, hopes that this hotel had a ice skating rink?

tumblr_oh4o15GwxG1vy2tgqo6_250.png

"I swear on that idiot's life if he purposely set this up to mess with me... tch, there better be some worth to coming here if he even had the idea of coming here in the first place."

Well, what to do now that Yuri had been technically ditched here at this hotel by Viktor. :/

@anybody​

Reactions: Takumi
Status
Not open for further replies.