Status
Not open for further replies.
grunkle_stan_by_flashlight237-d6ep7b4.png

gravity_falls___dipper_and_mabel_by_glancojusticar-d5ahqvl.jpg

Dipper, Mabel and Stanford Pines entered by the Flux. They had recently been given rooms here by Stan's twin after he came out. He needed be alone in Gravity Falls for a bit and sent Grunkle Stan, Dipper and Mabel to The Multiverse Hotel. They had just got out of The Flux and had their suitcases in hand. Ooohh! That was SPAAAACCEEEEY! Said Mabel, making swoooshing motions with her hands. Calm down, Mabel. That light almost permanantly broke my cataracts. Said Grunkle Stan, still donning his traditional suit, eyepatch and glasses. It looks like they have some mad engineers to be able to work that thing. Said Dipper, adjusting his cap. They then went to their rooms to pack. At this point it was evening. They then went to the dinning hall and saw some knight in shining armour. As they sat at the table and ordered their food, Mabel had disappeared. Looking around, Dipper saw the girl, looking at the man. Hold on, I'll go get her. Said Dipper to Stan as he ran to Mabel. HAVE FUN KIDS! MAKE SURE TO NOT TAKE A DRINK FROM GROWN MEN! Said the man before their drinks arrived.
Mabel looked at the man in armour, bedazzled. HELLO SIR! Yelled the 12 year old girl, amazed at his "realness"

@BarrenThin

Aeric... didn't remember ever seeing a child. So he looked at her in quiet confusion. "Uh... Hello."
Already, Shizuo was reaching a critical point of rage and unholy vengeance, wiping away the spittle the woman had sprayed in his face, "Wait here, renaissance boy..." The growl carried a warning, one that promised great pain for the man if he caused trouble. Waiting for the perfect moment, he grabbed her head with both hands, ending her headbanging and making her look straight at him.

3087195_1354050434463.58res_500_279.jpg

"Listen, you. I was already on a short fuse, but you just had to light it. I usually don't punch women or children, but in your case, I might just make an exception. Now then, you have three choices. Take off the headphones and sit down for drink like a normal fucking human being, leave the club and get out of my hair, or continue to piss me off," His teeth grit together in rage as he wondered if the woman could even understand it. Letting her go, he stomped back to the counter and hopped over it and faced Aeric.

"How about you just tell me a story or something, maybe that'll be something that won't piss me off."

@Rock Knight @BarrenThin

Aeric got very quiet for a few seconds. "I don't really recall anything of my past." His tone wasn't sad... it was confused. It got cheery again, though, as he flicked back the mask of his helmet, revealing decaying green skin and foggy white eyes, taking a drink. "But that doesn't really matter to me! Just going tae focus on the path ahead."

@The Tactician
@Infinatis

Aeric... didn't remember ever seeing a child. So he looked at her in quiet confusion. "Uh... Hello."

Aeric got very quiet for a few seconds. "I don't really recall anything of my past." His tone wasn't sad... it was confused. It got cheery again, though, as he flicked back the mask of his helmet, revealing decaying green skin and foggy white eyes, taking a drink. "But that doesn't really matter to me! Just going tae focus on the path ahead."

@The Tactician
@Infinatis

Are you a real knight! Asked Mabel, amazed. Soon enough, Dipper came along. Come on, Mabel, lets go-o-o... Said Dipper before realizing thats a real knight, not just some fancy cosplayer. OH MY GOSH! ARE YOU A REAL KNIGHT! Asked Dipper, jaw dropped.

526.jpg

The Police Commissioner walked into the halls of the hotel. Never had he seen anything like this, except that one time where he did get into one of those Murder Game thingies with a lovely you- Agh, fine, you guys don't want to make it canon, whatever see if I care, I don't

As he entered, he had remembered making a pact with the Hotel only for certain high member officials of NYC to enter, including the high ranks of the NYPD. Why he made it, he didn't know, maybe to put more grounds in police activities for safety reasons, who knew, Hell, he might've even made it just so he can get free drinks of Scotch at the bar but he entered and said the most non cliche, easiest simple thing to say.

"Hello."

@The Tactician
@Infinatis
Shizuo stared at the man for a moment before sighing and just going back to work, "I really should be surprised by this sort of thing after meeting Celty..."

@Rock Knight @BarrenThin @Bomb

Upon hearing all the commotion, Morgiana had decided to head toward the area only to see that there was something indeed happening. A very interesting group... Silently, she decided to take a seat at the bar, hoping to get something to drink.

tumblr_inline_mi6ns9h5CN1rau7qg.jpg

@The Tactician @And others​

"You came to the bar of a night club... and ask for water?" Shizuo glared at the boy, feeling a sudden urge to crack his knuckles, "You could have just said you wanted to join the variety show."

"Erm... should I, or should I not?"

"pssttt Evan I think this is a bad idea~" Mir whispered to Evan.

"Umm, maybe, but still maybe if i say no, maybe he won't get mad."

"So... erk, no thanks, I'll be finding my way around here." Evan said to Shizuo, and quickly left to find the goddamned dining hall.

@Rock Knight @BarrenThin @The Tactician

526.jpg

The Police Commissioner walked into the halls of the hotel. Never had he seen anything like this, except that one time where he did get into one of those Murder Game thingies with a lovely you- Agh, fine, you guys don't want to make it canon, whatever see if I care, I don't

As he entered, he had remembered making a pact with the Hotel only for certain high member officials of NYC to enter, including the high ranks of the NYPD. Why he made it, he didn't know, maybe to put more grounds in police activities for safety reasons, who knew, Hell, he might've even made it just so he can get free drinks of Scotch at the bar but he entered and said the most non cliche, easiest simple thing to say.

"Hello."

"Buy a drink or go away," Shizuo growled, having no time for the man.
Upon hearing all the commotion, Morgiana had decided to head toward the area only to see that there was something indeed happening. A very interesting group... Silently, she decided to take a seat at the bar, hoping to get something to drink.

tumblr_inline_mi6ns9h5CN1rau7qg.jpg

@The Tactician @And others​
Shizuo nodded at the girl as he approached her, "I'm guessing you actually want something to drink unlike the others?"

@MarMar @ResistingTheEnlightened @Rock Knight @Infinatis @Bomb

Are you a real knight! Asked Mabel, amazed. Soon enough, Dipper came along. Come on, Mabel, lets go-o-o... Said Dipper before realizing thats a real knight, not just some fancy cosplayer. OH MY GOSH! ARE YOU A REAL KNIGHT! Asked Dipper, jaw dropped.

"Well... no, I'm no knight." He got confused again. "I don't... think so, anyways."
Shizuo stared at the man for a moment before sighing and just going back to work, "I really should be surprised by this sort of thing after meeting Celty..."

"Sorry. Didn't get to fix myself up before I ended up here. What exactly is here?"

@The Tactician
@Infinatis

"Well... no, I'm no knight." He got confused again. "I don't... think so, anyways."

"Sorry. Didn't get to fix myself up before I ended up here. What exactly is here?"

@The Tactician
@Infinatis
Shizuo stared at the man with a dumbfounded expression, "It's... a hotel that has a nightclub attached to it. You know, a hotel? Where you stay when you going traveling and need to sleep somewhere?"

@The Tactician
@Infinatis

anigif_enhanced-27263-1403026013-10.gif

But that's knight armour! Said Mabel while poking his armour. And that's where your sword goes! Said Dipper as he touched the scabbard.

Bill-mixing_IMG_2073.jpg

Strolling around the garden Bill Nye is amazed at all the plant life around him. So much flora he had never seen before. He wanted so badly to start collecting sample but was unsure if it would be a socially accepted thing here.

anigif_enhanced-27263-1403026013-10.gif

But that's knight armour! Said Mabel while poking his armour. And that's where your sword goes! Said Dipper as he touched the scabbard.
Shizuo glared down at Mabel and Dipper as he finally realized they weren't fully-grown people, "What the hell are you two doing in here? Kids aren't allowed."​

She gave a quiet nod and simply said, "...Water?"

tumblr_inline_mg3ihzSQf41rau7qg.png
"... Why does everyone want water?" Shizuo grumbled as he filled a glass and handed it to the girl, "Is it because it's free? Or do you all not want to be drunk when you dance?"​

"You came to the bar of a night club... and ask for water?" Shizuo glared at the boy, feeling a sudden urge to crack his knuckles, "You could have just said you wanted to join the variety show."

"Wow Shizu-chan, you really moved up in the world, didn't you?"

9b5839c860864b00874c5d28f50c3939.jpg

Hit the beat boi, things are about to get REAL up in here!

On the far side of the bar sat a young man in a jacket. His fur collar fluffed out in that infuriating manner of his as by his side, a bottle he had helped himself to was drank from, right from the neck as he shuddered and grinned.

"Wow! This really has a kick to it."

He then paused for a beat, clicked his tongue and waved at the people at the bar with a welcoming intonation.

"How you all doing by the way? Enjoying yourselves?"

@MarMar @ResistingTheEnlightened @Rock Knight @Infinatis @Bomb @The Tactician

"Buy a drink or go away," Shizuo growled, having no time for the man.

Shizuo nodded at the girl as he approached her, "I'm guessing you actually want something to drink unlike the others?"

500px-Character_frankreagan(1).jpg

The PC didn't like that kind of attitude, but he sat down prominently, before ordering a glass of Bourbon Scotch. Once the ordered arrive, he'd stop the man. "I need remind you that over there.." He pointed to a man dressed in the NYPD police uniform. "Is a police officer." And then pointed to a police woman. "And so is she." He turned his head with a fatherly smile. "I'm the police commissioner. Atleast, for this area.. It'd be nice to have a good glass without so much BS coming from the working bartender. Otherwise, I'd have to go to the management of this place." He chuckled lightly.

@The Tactician

Shizuo glared down at Mabel and Dipper as he finally realized they weren't fully-grown people, "What the hell are you two doing in here? Kids aren't allowed."​

Soon enough, Stanford Pines came to grab the kids. He looked at the knight and Shizuo. Hey, sorry, the kids tend to wander off. Sorry. Said the granpa as he took both by the arms. What the hec did you guys think you were doing going to a nightclub. Without bringing me! I had fake IDs for you guys! Said Stan Pines as they walked back to the dining hall. They then proceeded to eat their meal. When they ate, they all got a free honey bun. Yummy! I wonder what Soos and Wendy are doing. Said Mabel as she dug into her chicken and salad and munched her honey bun.

@Dinning Hall Peeps

Status
Not open for further replies.