Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Izaya-kun, go die chest-first in a clay ice shaver. </3

As the expected, Shizuo let out a howl of rage as he hit his ass and liquor rained down on him, drenching him in the foul-smelling concoction, "DAMMIT, THAT SHIT COMES OUT OF MY PAYCHECK!" Pushing himself up and over the counter, the chase began with Shizuo grabbing nearby chairs and couches that littered the club's hangout area and chucking them straight for Izaya's head. As he did so and kept hot on the information broker's ass, there was a sudden need to retort to that Expedia comment, "DON'T WORRY, I'M ABOUT TO GIVE YOUR ASS A RATING OF FOOT TO THE ASS!"

@MarMar @ResistingTheEnlightened @Rock Knight @Infinatis @Bomb @The Tactician
He made sure to keep a good number of people in between him and the psychotic in the suit. Such as the poor sod he flipped over as soon as the chairs and couches began to fly. He slid, he skimmed, he mambo'd all the way to the exit, passing the man in red as he winked and waved before calling behind him at Shizuo as he turned his direction towards the gardens.

"C'MON SHIZU-CHAN! YOU'RE GETTING FAT AND SLOW IN YOUR OLD AGE, YOU'D NORMALLY HAVE CAUGHT UP TO ME BY NOW!"

@The Tactician @The Silver Paladin @Verite

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Robin sighed, and sat back to read his book. "Never mind, bartender. I'm good." He continued reading his book, not paying attention to the girls who were still discussing "Senpai" or whatever. He had important work to do. Strategic work. Tactical work, and he wouldn't be bothered by anyth-

God dammit!

The idiot that jumped over the table had knocked a glass of Coke all over Robin's maps.

Leah and Yandere watched the chase.

@The Tactician @Unlimited RP Works @The bar

He made sure to keep a good number of people in between him and the psychotic in the suit. Such as the poor sod he flipped over as soon as the chairs and couches began to fly. He slid, he skimmed, he mambo'd all the way to the exit, passing the man in red as he winked and waved before calling behind him at Shizuo as he turned his direction towards the gardens.

"C'MON SHIZU-CHAN! YOU'RE GETTING FAT AND SLOW IN YOUR OLD AGE, YOU'D NORMALLY HAVE CAUGHT UP TO ME BY NOW!"

@The Tactician @The Silver Paladin @Verite
"AT LEAST I DON'T LOOK LIKE A PANSY ASS PRETTY BOY WHO'S LOOKING FOR HIS NEXT SUGAR DADDY!" Shizuo roared in a rather nonsensical manner as each of his steps began to cover greater and greater distances before seemingly becoming leaps fueled by pure wrath directed at Izaya. As they entered into the garden, the giant mistake in this move would become apparent to Izaya very quickly. Namely, that he had given the enraged bartender an ample supply of all-natural javelins.

"TIMBER!" And thus began the day of tree-throwing, where Shizuo destroyed ten of thousands of dollars and several decades worth of foliage and nature.​

Reactions: Takumi
She'd heard the knocking down of the glass of Coke and she grabbed a random cloth lying atop the counter and went straight over to where Robin was. Holding it out to him, she offered, "...Here."

tumblr_inline_mg3idqB57T1rau7qg.png

@The Silver Paladin

She'd heard the knocking down of the glass of Coke and she grabbed a random cloth lying atop the counter and went straight over to where Robin was. Holding it out to him, she offered, "...Here."

Robin looked up at the girl. "Thank you." He put the cloth on top of the table, and moved the now wet maps to another table. "Thank you so much."

"AT LEAST I DON'T LOOK LIKE A PANSY ASS PRETTY BOY WHO'S LOOKING FOR HIS NEXT SUGAR DADDY!" Shizuo roared in a rather nonsensical manner as each of his steps began to cover greater and greater distances before seemingly becoming leaps fueled by pure wrath directed at Izaya. As they entered into the garden, the giant mistake in this move would become apparent to Izaya very quickly. Namely, that he had given the enraged bartender an ample supply of all-natural javelins.

"TIMBER!" And thus began the day of tree-throwing, where Shizuo destroyed ten of thousands of dollars and several decades worth of foliage and nature.​
To each tree, Izaya would flip and leap like Tarzan in his natural habitat, making a mock gesture of shock as he put both hands on his cheeks.

"PERSONAL EXPERIENCE THERE SHIZU-CHAN? I HAD NO IDEA IT WAS GETTING THAT HARD TO MAKE ENDS MEET!"

Oh, there was some old guy here as well in a bow tie, but Izaya didn't care as he flipped over him along his way through the garden.

Surely he wasn't anyone important. Right?

@The Tactician @Alexi The Arcanine

Reactions: Takumi
Giving him a nod, she replied, "No problem..."

tumblr_inline_mg3idj3zMg1rau7qg.png

He looked at the woman. "My name's Robin. What's yours? I always like to know the names of people I meet."

The two girls began to fight. "How come he notices her, but Senpai doesn't notice me? It's not fair!"

Leah looked dumbfounded. "Calm down, Yandere-chan. It's ok!"

94e153f9b2d951a7708eedd783ec5f1c.jpg

There was fine music, fine food, and there were fools dancing for his amusement. It brought a sense of nostalgia to the vampire. Mainly out of his old days as 'Dracula' where he had domain over his own castle with various mistresses who shared the vampire curse with him. But he embraced it! Until the day arrived that another human would rise up to be strong enough to bring his life to a stifling halt as he so desired, he'd live his undead life to the fullest! It was rare enough that he got a chance to leave on what Integra labeled as a 'training operation' but police girl saw it more as a vacation. Shame she was so wrapped up in her own affairs for the Organization for he would have certainly enjoyed his company. Alas, he'd have to make do without but as Alucard reached for his glass of wine he'd notice another man enter into the dining hall.

"Ah, yes! Do come in! I've been longing for companionship that doesn't consist of fools acting out for my amusement. I've enough of that at home that it's really lost any and all effect on me. Pray tell, you don't necessarily seem like the type who comes here seeking enjoyment. Am I mistaken there?"

The vampire asked with a smirk as he rapped his fingers gently on the side of his wine glass. The other man sniffed in disgust at Alucard's mere presence. He was indeed right that he had not come here of his own volition. It had been through another one of the Olympian's tricks. As he was trekking the course up the path to Mount Olympus, a sudden white flash engulfed the Spartan and here he awoke in some strange new location. It appeared to be bustlling with activity with people running every which way. But he did not care for the novelty of it all, nor the jesters, or even the knick-nacks. He was pulled away before he could complete his revenge and that was unforgivable. Then this creature felt as if it had the right to question him? As if he was enjoying his time here? The Ghost of Sparta would respond in the only way he knew how.

Through unnecessary amounts of blood-filled combat.

Kratos.gif~c200

"You sit there mockingly with that smirk adorning your features. As if you know something that I'm not privy to. Well, that's where you've made your first mistake! You're dressed in attire that I've never seen but I know your type. The type of creatures that lurk within the darkness." It was then Kratos drew the Blades of Exile and glared at Alucard who frankly didn't look like he had a care in the world. "You mock me in the name of the Olympians and you will rue the day you crossed me creature! I'll rip the answers out of your corpse!" With that he lashed out with the chained blades as Alucard let out a bored yawn and began to speak.

"You prattle on far too much. It's not often that one gets to enjoy the simpler things in life. If you can't quite adjust to that then perhaps you don't belong here." Alucard blinked as his glass was shattered and his drink splattered onto his face. Closing his eyes for what seemed like an eternity, one of them slowly opened and a fanged grin spread across Alucard's face. "Of course if you've a deathwish then I'd be more than happy to obilge!" He'd cackle as he drew the Casuall and the Jackal and aiming them Kratos's way he let loose.

The silver bullets tore through the air and whatever else happened to be around them as Kratos brought in his blades to block against the shots. Rushing off to the side while continuing to block, Kratos lunged out with the right blade. It lashed out and seemingly impaled Alucard through the chest and out the back of the chair the vampire had been sitting in. Frowning at the sheer belief that some lowly creature with those strange project tile weapons could stand on the same level as him. Kratos withdrew the blade and turned to leave to continue to try and understand just where he had ended up only to hear a gurgled cackle behind him.

"L-e-a-V-IN-G so soON? Come now..We've only just begun! I haven't even gotten to show you what real pain is like!" The hole had quickly closed up and Alucard leaped from his chair and while in the air he let out another barrage of gunfire causing Kratos to sprint away and out of the dining hall and into the gift shop. Alucard landed down on the table and glanced around at the staff and whatever patrons may have been left. "Don't worry. He'll pay for the damages and so much more!" The vampire assured before giving chase to the spartan. One patron in the dining hall in particular was quite glad that the two troublemakers had left.

"Oh good. My Mabu Tofu is still warm." Kanade Tachibana proclaimed aloud as she began to dig in. It was her favorite food and all of the running around and gunplay was disrupting the atmosphere in which she was going to eat it and that simply could not do. As for Alucard and Kratos however their brawl had brought them to the gift shop as previously mentioned. Smirking as he casually made his way inside, Alucard stared Kratos down. The spartan had conquered beasts, titans, and even gods! But something about this creature in particular made him wary. Nothing was capable of withstanding a stab from the Blades of Exile without some damage. Yet this one seemed to walk it off as if nothing had happened. He'd have to watch himself around this entity.

"Are you tired of running now? I can understand the feeling. But it makes the battle so much more enticing to me now! I can hear the blood coursing through your veins and your heart beating as if it's about to burst. Your body is aware of the challenge it waits before it and yet by running you continually deny it the chance to act on this challenge! Unless of course you're afraid of me. After such a little display of what I can do too. But fear's an expected reaction I suppose. Tell me have you prayed to your gods yet?"

alucard-o.gif

That smug vampire smirk. It crawled under Kratos's skin. He had seen the same kind of arrogance from the Olympians he faced. But what Alucard didn't know was that Kratos conquered those same Olympians and he'd do the same here! So with a roar he'd twist the blades and with a sickening splosh sound the blades cut clean through Alucard's neck. As the vampire's head soared through the air with the mildest ':o' expression it'd crash down with a wet plop as the body soon fell as well. Turning his back to Alucard once more, Kratos scoffed.

"I do not pray to the gods. I kill them just as I've killed you."

He muttered simply as he started to walk off only to pause as a bullet tore through the top of his left shoulder. "W-What?!" But it had been a clean decapitation! Surely this creature couldn't have regenerated from that as well! But it was indeed the case and Alucard stood before the spartan once more with both handguns aimed at him. "I suppose credit is deserved where it's due. I don't think my head's ever flown that high. I thank you for offering me that when you could not offer a decent battle. Now go ahead and DIE FOR ME!"

@Anyone in the gift shop or wants to hear all the noise!

"I'm just a guild member back in my world. My job is to collect information, kinda like how a spy does. Of course I have friends to help me."
Another sip from the Scotch came, as he stared at her without a word. He thought to himself deeply before taking the last sips from the Scotch. "You don't need to know about that." He smiled, his police officers were made sure by management and by his own orders that to every avail were the people here to have fun.

Not Kill.

Not Murder.

Not Investigate.

Fun.

Right?​

He looked at the woman. "My name's Robin. What's yours? I always like to know the names of people I meet."

The two girls began to fight. "How come he notices her, but Senpai doesn't notice me? It's not fair!"

Leah looked dumbfounded. "Calm down, Yandere-chan. It's ok!"

Due to her being a Fanalis with her ability to hear better than most people, she could most definitely hear both Leah and Yandere talking about them. Hopefully she wasn't getting into trouble with this Yandere girl... Nevertheless, she was just talking to someone. It was no big deal.

Giving Robin her utmost attention, she responded.

"Morgiana."

tumblr_inline_mijs2lB3PD1rau7qg.jpg

Another sip from the Scotch came, as he stared at her without a word. He thought to himself deeply before taking the last sips from the Scotch. "You don't need to know about that." He smiled, his police officers were made sure by management and by his own orders that to every avail were the people here to have fun.

Not Kill.

Not Murder.

Not Investigate.

Fun.

Right?​
"Anyways my name is IF. Yours?"

Due to her being a Fanalis with her ability to hear better than most people, she could most definitely hear both Leah and Yandere talking about them. Hopefully she wasn't getting into trouble with this Yandere girl... Nevertheless, she was just talking to someone. It was no big deal.

Giving Robin her utmost attention, she responded.

"Morgiana."

tumblr_inline_mijs2lB3PD1rau7qg.jpg

Robin stood up. "Nice to meet you, Morgiana." He began mopping up the Coke with the towel. He heard the two girls arguing.

"Ignore them. The younger one picked me and the older one up earlier. Don't ask."

Robin stood up. "Nice to meet you, Morgiana." He began mopping up the Coke with the towel. He heard the two girls arguing.

"Ignore them. The younger one picked me and the older one up earlier. Don't ask."

Another nod. She wasn't really one to talk much, considering she had been a slave for almost her entire life. Morgiana didn't like thinking about it, but it's what has made her strong to this very day.

mor21_zps9b718311.png

Another nod. She wasn't really one to talk much, considering she had been a slave for almost her entire life. Morgiana didn't like thinking about it, but it's what has made her strong to this very day.

mor21_zps9b718311.png

Robin looked at Morgiana. "You seem upset. Is something wrong?" He said finishing the mopping up of the table.

Meanwhile, Leah and Yandere-chan are still talking.

Woo!

@anybody

Robin looked at Morgiana. "You seem upset. Is something wrong?" He said finishing the mopping up of the table.

Meanwhile, Leah and Yandere-chan are still talking.

Woo!

@anybody

"No," she said, shaking her head. She didn't need anyone else knowing about her past. Instead, she decided to change the subject. "...What were you doing with those maps?"

mor1_zpsa5c1d14b.png

"No," she said, shaking her head. She didn't need anyone else knowing about her past. Instead, she decided to change the subject. "...What were you doing with those maps?"

mor1_zpsa5c1d14b.png

"Hmm? Oh, the maps. I'm a Tactician for the Halidom of Ylisse. I make maps, and work with strategy." He grabbed a new glass of Coke from the bar. My commander, Chrom, gave me a break from work, so I came here."

"Hmm? Oh, the maps. I'm a Tactician for the Halidom of Ylisse. I make maps, and work with strategy." He grabbed a new glass of Coke from the bar. My commander, Chrom, gave me a break from work, so I came here."

"...Oh." It seemed like Robin was an important person. Morgiana wished she could be as important as that someday.

tumblr_inline_mjscedU3Xw1rau7qg.png

. . .
Blonde hair swishing right and left as she walked into the Nightclub, Yang was absolutely down for a Strawberry Sunrise. She was heading over to the bar, but soon became distracted as she heard two girls arguing with each other. Raising an eyebrow, she went over to the two.

"...Er... is everything okay here...?"

tumblr_inline_mye921hFFk1rufj3z.png

"...Oh." It seemed like Robin was an important person. Morgiana wished she could be as important as that someday.

tumblr_inline_mjscedU3Xw1rau7qg.png

. . .
Blonde hair swishing right and left as she walked into the Nightclub, Yang was absolutely down for a Strawberry Sunrise. She was heading over to the bar, but soon became distracted as she heard two girls arguing with each other. Raising an eyebrow, she went over to the two.

"...Er... is everything okay here...?"

tumblr_inline_mye921hFFk1rufj3z.png

Robin smiled. "Yeah. It's a hard job, but I'm fairly good at it." He clutched the book in his hand.

"Senpai won't notice me, and I've tried everything! Senpai always notices other girls, but never me!" Yandere-Chan shouted.

Leah sighed. "Look, I've tried telling her that that isn't the truth. She won't believe me."

Status
Not open for further replies.