Status
Not open for further replies.
"... Why does everyone want water?" Shizuo grumbled as he filled a glass and handed it to the girl, "Is it because it's free? Or do you all not want to be drunk when you dance?"​

The Fanalis shook her head and replied, "I just wanted water..."

tumblr_inline_mjsceuVkXC1rau7qg.png

Shizuo thought he had made his point, but he made a grave error. A fatal error.

The headbanging didn't stop. Couldn't stop. Wouldn't stop. Never stop. Never stop.neverstop.neverstopneverstopneverstop

Shizuo had to have seen. At the very least, he must have felt it. He must have known that Idoun wasn't actually looking at him. Rather, she had been headbanging with greater frequency, ever since she first made herself known. By the time Shizuo had brought his face to hers, she was vibrating so rapidly that she looked almost stationary, giving off an eerie illusion of stillness, like she were standing behind a jet propeller running at full power.

Not even the dark dragon could handle this. A violent splattering sound echoed throughout the room as Idoun's liquefied innards shot through her orifices at Shizuo's feet, blanketing the floor and walls with a viscous pink slime. After what seemed like hours, all fell silent. Idoun, now an empty vessel, a hollowed-out husk of a dark dragon, collapsed with a hollow thud on the floor. Her eye sockets were black, peering into the void. She was as nothing.

@The Tactician @Bomb @whoever because i take too long

"Wow Shizu-chan, you really moved up in the world, didn't you?"

9b5839c860864b00874c5d28f50c3939.jpg

Hit the beat boi, things are about to get REAL up in here!

On the far side of the bar sat a young man in a jacket. His fur collar fluffed out in that infuriating manner of his as by his side, a bottle he had helped himself to was drank from, right from the neck as he shuddered and grinned.

"Wow! This really has a kick to it."

He then paused for a beat, clicked his tongue and waved at the people at the bar with a welcoming intonation.

"How you all doing by the way? Enjoying yourselves?"

@MarMar @ResistingTheEnlightened @Rock Knight @Infinatis @Bomb @The Tactician
God. Damn. It. "Izaya..." An unnatural growl escaped the bartender's throat as he stalked over to Izaya's end of the bar, feet audibly creating cracks in the floor. Already, the rage from earlier was boiling over as the absolute, most hated person in Shizuo's life reappeared, "What the hell are you doing here? Didn't I say I would kill you if I saw you again?"

@MarMar @ResistingTheEnlightened @Rock Knight @Infinatis @Bomb @Unlimited RP Works

Shizuo stared at the man with a dumbfounded expression, "It's... a hotel that has a nightclub attached to it. You know, a hotel? Where you stay when you going traveling and need to sleep somewhere?"
@MarMar @ResistingTheEnlightened @Rock Knight @Infinatis @Bomb

"Hotel? Nightclub?" Aeric just looked confused again. There were barely any civilized folk where he was from, let alone anything like that.
anigif_enhanced-27263-1403026013-10.gif

But that's knight armour! Said Mabel while poking his armour. And that's where your sword goes! Said Dipper as he touched the scabbard.

"Oi! Be careful!" He jerked the scabbard away. "The thing will shock you across the room, lad!"

@The Tactician
@Infinatis

Shizuo thought he had made his point, but he made a grave error. A fatal error.

The headbanging didn't stop. Couldn't stop. Wouldn't stop. Never stop. Never stop.neverstop.neverstopneverstopneverstop

Shizuo had to have seen. At the very least, he must have felt it. He must have known that Idoun wasn't actually looking at him. Rather, she had been headbanging with greater frequency, ever since she first made herself known. By the time Shizuo had brought his face to hers, she was vibrating so rapidly that she looked almost stationary, giving off an eerie illusion of stillness, like she were standing behind a jet propeller running at full power.

Not even the dark dragon could handle this. A violent splattering sound echoed throughout the room as Idoun's liquefied innards shot through her orifices at Shizuo's feet, blanketing the floor and walls with a viscous pink slime. After what seemed like hours, all fell silent. Idoun, now an empty vessel, a hollowed-out husk of a dark dragon, collapsed with a hollow thud on the floor. Her eye sockets were black, peering into the void. She was as nothing.

@The Tactician @Bomb @whoever because i take too long

"... That was fuckin' awesome."​

God. Damn. It. "Izaya..." An unnatural growl escaped the bartender's throat as he stalked over to Izaya's end of the bar, feet audibly creating cracks in the floor. Already, the rage from earlier was boiling over as the absolute, most hated pe rson in Shizuo's life reappeared, "What the hell are you doing here? Didn't I say I would kill you if I saw you again?"

@MarMar @ResistingTheEnlightened @Rock Knight @Infinatis @Bomb @Unlimited RP Works
"Eh? Did you really?"

He made a gesture of cleaning one ear, a smirk on his features, knowing what it did to his favorite gorilla.

"Could have sworn I heard you say "Izaya, Izaya! I can barely live without your smiling face before me!" And who am I really, to deny anyone of such a rare gift, eh?!"

He finished off the bottle and sighed, turning it over, briefly distracted at the Idoun thing.

"....Huh. Glad I don't gotta clean that up. They making you do that too, Shizu-chan? Oh."

He stared...Eye contact made and then smiled.

"I'll have a water if you pleeeease Mr. Bartender-san!" <3

@MarMar @ResistingTheEnlightened @Rock Knight @Infinatis @The Tactician

"Eh? Did you really?"

He made a gesture of cleaning one ear, a smirk on his features, knowing what it did to his favorite gorilla.

"Could have sworn I heard you say "Izaya, Izaya! I can barely live without your smiling face before me!" And who am I really, to deny anyone of such a rare gift, eh?!"

He finished off the bottle and sighed, turning it over, briefly distracted at the Idoun thing.

"....Huh. Glad I don't gotta clean that up. They making you do that too, Shizu-chan? Oh."

He stared...Eye contact made and then smiled.

"I'll have a water if you pleeeease Mr. Bartender-san!" <3

>:C

That's it, he's dead! "GODDAMMIT!" With a stomp, one of the large metal tiles that was set into the floor flew up, only to be caught in Shizuo's waiting vice-grip. While normally, the metal would have time to be wrapped, he wasn't giving Izaya the chance to move too far away. Both hands swung the plate straight for the information broker's head and Shizuo had only one thing to say, "HERE'S YOUR WATER, IZAYA!"

That's it, he's dead! "GODDAMMIT!" With a stomp, one of the large metal tiles that was set into the floor flew up, only to be caught in Shizuo's waiting vice-grip. While normally, the metal would have time to be wrapped, he wasn't giving Izaya the chance to move too far away. Both hands swung the plate straight for the information broker's head and Shizuo had only one thing to say, "HERE'S YOUR WATER, IZAYA!"

tumblr_inline_mwoyihPlhG1re9spw.png

"Oh boy..."

Oh Shizu-chan, never change. <3

Continue being utterly predictable as he spun on his stool, bending over backwards to let the metal fly right where his head used to be as he calculated...And chucked the empty bottle towards the bartenders feet, his intent to let it trip him up and land him on his ass. If it worked, the result would be the metal in the collection of booze from the swing, Izaya sitting up from his stool moves as though he never twitched and Shizu-chan on his ass.

A beat passed.

"....I am SO going to give you a bad review on Expedia." :|

And then he bolted.

Run, run fast as you can! As far away from Shizu-chan! <3

Last edited by a moderator:

"Oh boy..."

Meanwhile, Morgiana took hold of her cup of water and took a few sips, paying no attention to what was occurring. It'd be best for her to stay out of the... situation.

"Oh boy..."
Frank simply laughed at this as he stared at the girl. "Like a cabaret only for free." He laughed, while a police officer came but Frank dismissing him.​

A girl sits at the edge of the bar crying. "W-why w-won't he n-notice me?" Tears coat her face, which is now red. "I've done everything, from murder, to hooking up other girls with boys, th-there's nothing I can do to g-get him to notice m-me." She continues to cry, and an older girl stands over her.

tumblr_m58hvs6bK81qzxboqo1_1280.jpg

"It will be ok. I promise. There are plenty others." The girl pats the younger on the back. "He will notice eventually. Hell, I turned into a demon, and that got EVERYBODY to notice me, not that they had any issues before." The older girl pats the younger on the back again.

The younger sniffs. "R-really, Leah?"

The older girl nods. "Yes. Really, Yandere-Chan."

p8X8S4K.png

A boy sits a small distance away, reading a book of some sort. "Hmm. I'm not getting involved. I will not get involved." He raises his hand. "Bartender? May I have some wine?" He places several gold pieces on the table. "It will help ease my studies."

@Anybody.

@I regret nothing

Reactions: Chris Lang
Oh Shizu-chan, never change. <3

Continue being utterly predictable as he spun on his stool, bending over backwards to let the metal fly right where his head used to be as he calculated...And chuckled the empty bottle towards the bartenders feet, his intent to let it trip him up and land him on his ass. If it worked, the result would be the metal in the collection of booze from the swing, Izaya sitting up from his stool moves as though he never twitched and Shizu-chan on his ass.

A beat passed.

"....I am SO going to give you a bad review on Expedia." :|

And then he bolted.

Run, run fast as you can! As far away from Shizu-chan!"

Oh Izaya-kun, go die chest-first in a clay ice shaver. </3

As the expected, Shizuo let out a howl of rage as he hit his ass and liquor rained down on him, drenching him in the foul-smelling concoction, "DAMMIT, THAT SHIT COMES OUT OF MY PAYCHECK!" Pushing himself up and over the counter, the chase began with Shizuo grabbing nearby chairs and couches that littered the club's hangout area and chucking them straight for Izaya's head. As he did so and kept hot on the information broker's ass, there was a sudden need to retort to that Expedia comment, "DON'T WORRY, I'M ABOUT TO GIVE YOUR ASS A RATING OF FOOT TO THE ASS!"

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Little did the residents of the hotel know that a dark secret lurked within its halls. A place more freaky than even the closed off wing... a place only few unlucky souls even encounter.

Welcome... to the Hall of Death.

nwIpr4w.jpg

The only way out of here... was death.​

Status
Not open for further replies.