Status
Not open for further replies.
"V-Viktor..."

tumblr_oepb7uPWIw1tg4tgao6_250.png

"Where did Makkachin go...?"

The Japanese figure skater finally noticed that Viktor's dog was nowhere to be seen. Once again, he had managed to separate himself from his owner. Oh, Makkachin... where could he have gone?

-

Morgiana noticed how strange Bum was acting after he'd been asked if he needed help with the bag he was trying to carry. Due to her superb sense of smell, she noticed a strange scent that came from inside the bag. It was something... unpleasant, but she decided not to ask about it.

"..."

tumblr_inline_mw5ykmFUgo1r79yns.jpg

-

Meanwhile, Happy was flying around the hotel aimlessly. The exceed heard his stomach growl and he wailed.

tumblr_inline_nfvcnv227t1qk8x8b.png

"So hungry... where's Natsu when I need him...? I want some fish... Q-Q"

@Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan

out_cold_by_teh_zombish-daf47g6.png

It was a wonder how someone typically so chaotic could be so peaceful when brutally knocked unconscious asleep.

@Crimson Spartan @Gummi Bunnies

---

rsz_hqdefault_by_teh_zombish-dat7sqw.jpg

"Oh, so he's yours, huh?" Himiko murmured at Lucifer's statement. "I was wondering who he belonged to..." she admitted, a small smile coming to her face as the wolf pup began running circles around Lucifer. "He certainly seems fond of you."

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi

---

rsz_1strip_by_buryooooo_dart2uy_by_teh_zombish-db0mcgn.png

"Pfft, no need to thank me," the female assured, waving off Yukine's expression of gratitude with a shining smile. "And no need for fancy shmancy titles either. You can just call me Mabel!" She didn't really understand what he meant by being Yato's weapon, in full, but honestly? She had heard much, much weirder. And she sorta got it. Kinda. Ish.

"Nice to meet you, Yato and Yukine! I bet we can find your friend in no time, with master detective Mabel on the case! I NEED NO MAPS!" she declared boldly, suddenly setting off. "Onward! To.... Whatever-that-girl-we're-looking-for's-name-is!"

@Takumi

Chibi was very excited when he saw Lucifer as he hadn't seen the man in a long time. He knew that he wasn't fond of him, but he was one of the few humans who knew he was a god and also didn't sit on him.

Lucifer smiled and looked over at her. " It is more that he adopted me, and yes he is. I guess it is because I have fed him and watched over him. He also is very good at listening to directions." Lucifer pet Chibi and the wolf happily sat down.

@Midnight Maiden @Takumi

rsz_kyoshiro_and_the_eternal_sky_shattered_angels9_by_teh_zombish-dat7ve6.jpg

"I see... He does seem very well behaved," Himiko mused as softly as ever. She just didn't seem to be a very loud person-- Huh? Blinking owlishly, Himiko frowned faintly, noticing something out of the corner of her eye. "Um... Excuse me for a moment..." she murmured with a brief bow of her head, before moving towards what she saw, and promptly gasping.

"Miss..! M-miss, a-are you alright...?!" she asked with obvious concern, kneeling by what just happened to be the seemingly unconscious form of a teenager and gently shaking said female in a nervous attempt to wake her.

@Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9

And, in another area of the hotel, an identical girl to the one knocked out noticed something as well out of the corner of her eye. A flicker of.. Pink?

Wait.

tumblr_o0cj2fOuJx1u6j6lmo5_250.png

"....NOT AGAINNNNNN!"​

"It's Hiyori." Yato chuckled as he put the map away. Yukine felt like this would end badly, but decided to be as polite as possible.

@Midnight Maiden

---------------

Shana's brown eyes widened in surprise. Where had that girl come from? Walking over she kneeled down beside the seemingly older girl with a frown as Himiko tried to shake her awake.

"Is she breathing?" she asked softly.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Midnight Maiden

"It's Hiyori." Yato chuckled as he put the map away. Yukine felt like this would end badly, but decided to be as polite as possible.

@Midnight Maiden

---------------

Shana's brown eyes widened in surprise. Where had that girl come from? Walking over she kneeled down beside the seemingly older girl with a frown as Himiko tried to shake her awake.

"Is she breathing?" she asked softly.

rsz_kaonnomurakumoamphimiko19_zps40e276b5_by_teh_zombish-db6g8n7.png

"It seems like it... Just, shallow," Himiko murmured, looking extremely concerned despite the fact the girl was still breathing. Carefully, she put her fingers to the unconscious female's neck, waiting a few moments before pulling them away and speaking. "Her pulse seems fine... I wonder what happened?"

@Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9

---

rsz_5bc653563e4f7585e0268a8591a2e670_by_teh_zombish-db0vgrz.jpg

"Right! Hiyori! That's exactly what I said," Mabel remarked, continuing her onward march. Unfortunately, while Mabel may have been able to spot Yato(and Yukine, when he decked the former in the face), it wasn't a certain fact that she would be able to see Hiyori, even if they did manage to pass by the other female's location.

@Takumi

Lucifer had seen a lot of strange things in his lifetime, and sadly a girl appearing out of nowhere was not amongst them. He did wonder if she had teleported or if someone else had a hand in it.

Chibi went over to go and inspect the girl.

Chibi didn't understand what the girls were saying, but he knew that the other girl was alive. Maybe a few licks from him would heal her. He walked over to her and licked her hands, hoping it would wake her up. Lucifer was silent, debating if he should use some of his own healing ability or if she was okay after all.

@Midnight Maiden @Takumi

tumblr_oou7nl5lPC1v3qowuo6_100.png

"Well, I'm not sure if I can get a hotel room in time... considering that I haven't gotten to that yet.. Hm..."

Luke had a sense of urgency with the situation, and without a place to keep them for proper treatment... it was starting to get worse by the minute. However, a set of keys was thrown over to Luke's direction, and from the somewhat awake Kyle.

tumblr_ooqo9pv93e1v3qowuo5_100.png

"Ehe... he... you know what to do... you said you needed a hotel room?"

Even with the condition he was in, Kyle gave a little wink in response. That only made Luke roll his eyes, but hey, they got a room key now.

"Alright, we need to go this way."

Thankfully that hotel room wasn't far judging from the numbering on the room key.

@Crimson Spartan @Midnight Maiden

"We could try that, it would be a waste to stay inside when it's nice outside."

Kiyo sounded like she would enjoy being outside, but before she could go out, she would notice something off.

tumblr_oii5wt1RiA1v3qowuo8_75sq.png

"Oh, Inigo-kun, I didn't know you brought around a pet dog here?"

Kiyo questioned as she pointed over to a dog that was behind Inigo and Brady.

52c4576a9d1c09a02f01086c0ddc12298121b477_hq.gif

It's a fluffy dog.

@Crimson Spartan

tumblr_ojl1wuVulj1v3qowuo10_100.png

"A-AHH!!"

Bum didn't react too great upon hearing a gunshot, not to mention that the bullet whizzed right by Bum before hitting the ground. The poor boy getting a frantic scare from that as he breathed in and out loudly to situate himself after the fact. Once Black was gone, he snapped out of his panic episode to see that Morgiana was offering him a lift back onto his feet.

tumblr_ojl23dI0Lj1v3qowuo4_100.png

"..."

After all of that and knowing that Sangwoo was going to be mad at him for being late as he is with the baggage, Bum wasn't even sure if he was okay... because he had to make Sangwoo happy. Also he wasn't sure if he could be okay with taking the offer of help from other people, considering on what happens to people that get involved with him and later on Sangwoo. But at this point, he didn't feel anything... What felt like a whole minute of silence passes, and Bum finally decides to grab a hold of Morgiana's hand to get back onto his feet, unsteady as his legs were but he could at least stand.

More awkward silence between him and Morgiana, he realized that the baggage was still there, a hint of its... revolting stench coming out of the bag.

"S... Sorry to t-trouble you, but I need to go or I-I'll be late... really late."

Unable to really say anything without a single stutter, Bum goes over to figure out how to carry the large bag again, but still no luck on even lifting it from the ground.

While Kiryu had the thought of going after Black to knock even more sense into him, he did have to remember that he had a gunshot wound to deal with, so maybe that wasn't the wisest choice of action here. Stepping over to the two, Kiryu glanced over in the direction that Black had walked off to, and then back to them with a few words to share.

"Next time, be careful on who you run into. Some people around here aren't so friendly, judging from how I fought the guy earlier."

It was the best advice he could give, seeing that both of them looked like they couldn't do much on their own. Especially with what Bum was attempting to carry that bag...

"Hey, do you need help with that?"

Once Kiryu asked if he needed help on carrying that, Bum froze in place at the thought of someone carrying this bag. Brief flashes of what led to this bag being filled with... Bum started to breath unsteadily again, his hands shaking at the straps of the gym bag. Well, something was wrong, and he wasn't feeling okay from that simple offer for help.

@Crimson Spartan @MarMar

latest

'why me...?' Despite the bad feeling he had while carrying Tarlotte Yoshiki followed Luke...

@Gummi Bunnies @Midnight Maiden

"But I don't have a pet...." Inigo remarked looking down at the fluffy dog.

latest

"Poor fella is probably lost..." Brady spoke kneeling down to check out the dog.

"You do look like you need some help..."

latest

A boy happened to walk up to Bum and the others around him. It seemed he had observed the situation before hand involving Black before deciding to walk over. However just as he glanced down at the bag he detected the foul smell coming from it.

tumblr_mfvoy8zNPG1rx06pjo1_250.png

"The least I can do is help you get it off the ground..."

A fake smile and a new interest in the bag Yuuya offered Bum to at least help him get it off the ground.

@Gummi Bunnies @MarMar

"V-Viktor..."

tumblr_oepb7uPWIw1tg4tgao6_250.png

"Where did Makkachin go...?"

The Japanese figure skater finally noticed that Viktor's dog was nowhere to be seen. Once again, he had managed to separate himself from his owner. Oh, Makkachin... where could he have gone?
tumblr_one1xiiYI41viaxqro2_250.png

"I don't know, Makkachin was right here a minute ago... meaning he hasn't gone far from here!"

Viktor gave off all of the worrying for his wandering companion dog. He didn't want a repeat of the whole dog-napping situation, so they gotta be quick!

"C'mon Yuuri, we need to hurry before Makkachin gets in trouble!"

It's time for Operation "Find Makkachin" to go into action.

@MarMar

----
Morgiana noticed how strange Bum was acting after he'd been asked if he needed help with the bag he was trying to carry. Due to her superb sense of smell, she noticed a strange scent that came from inside the bag. It was something... unpleasant, but she decided not to ask about it.

"..."

tumblr_inline_mw5ykmFUgo1r79yns.jpg

"You do look like you need some help..."

latest

A boy happened to walk up to Bum and the others around him. It seemed he had observed the situation before hand involving Black before deciding to walk over. However just as he glanced down at the bag he detected the foul smell coming from it.

"The least I can do is help you get it off the ground..."

A fake smile and a new interest in the bag Yuuya offered Bum to at least help him get it off the ground.

@Gummi Bunnies @MarMar

During what was probably going to result with Bum having a panic attack, Kiryu's pager happens to go off. Probably some important business, he had no choice but to leave the area, even though he felt that things were to go off if he left. So by the time Kiryu had silently walked away after realizing he was needed somewhere else, Bum was rather startled with Yuuya's sudden offer at help, even appearing enthusiastic about it.

tumblr_oqjr0r6ahf1w4an31o2_r1_500.png

"N-No... I can handle it... myself. I..."

Though, the more he thought about it, the more he remembered that he'll be late if he struggled to get the back off the ground. So maybe he'll get the help for that the least. Better to do that than to risk even more trouble... Yuuya won't notice... Morgiana won't notice.

"... maybe I do... need help. I can carry it... but lifting it... um, it's hard..."

But what if the bag hit something and possibly break? What if they feel the contents in there? What can Bum do then? If he can avoid that, he'll be fine... Yet, he had to make sure...

"Just be careful... there's something needed for a... project... it'll be bad... if it breaks."

@MarMar @Crimson Spartan

----​

"But I don't have a pet...." Inigo remarked looking down at the fluffy dog.

latest

"Poor fella is probably lost..." Brady spoke kneeling down to check out the dog
"I think I see a collar... this may be another person's dog..."

Kiyo sounded like she had a soft spot for animals, just as Makkachin happened to let out a bark while wagging his tail. Looks like the dog was expecting head pats.

@Crimson Spartan

-----
Meanwhile, Happy was flying around the hotel aimlessly. The exceed heard his stomach growl and he wailed.

tumblr_inline_nfvcnv227t1qk8x8b.png

"So hungry... where's Natsu when I need him...? I want some fish... Q-Q

Trying to find where he was supposed to meet up with one of his fellow yakuza, Kiryu couldn't help but notice Happy flying around.

... strange, but cute at the same time. What's it doing by itself?

Well, no problem with approaching it. Happy did sound hungry by the sounds of it, and Kiryu was supposed to be at some restaurant here. Good thing he was early, or else his yakuza members would notice the little guy.

"Er, are you okay...?"

Again, Kiryu was just trying to adapt this crazy multiverse hotel, but at least he was asking Happy on what's up.

@MarMar

tumblr_one1xiiYI41viaxqro2_250.png

"I don't know, Makkachin was right here a minute ago... meaning he hasn't gone far from here!"

Viktor gave off all of the worrying for his wandering companion dog. He didn't want a repeat of the whole dog-napping situation, so they gotta be quick!

"C'mon Yuuri, we need to hurry before Makkachin gets in trouble!"

It's time for Operation "Find Makkachin" to go into action.

@MarMar

----

During what was probably going to result with Bum having a panic attack, Kiryu's pager happens to go off. Probably some important business, he had no choice but to leave the area, even though he felt that things were to go off if he left. So by the time Kiryu had silently walked away after realizing he was needed somewhere else, Bum was rather startled with Yuuya's sudden offer at help, even appearing enthusiastic about it.

tumblr_oqjr0r6ahf1w4an31o2_r1_500.png

"N-No... I can handle it... myself. I..."

Though, the more he thought about it, the more he remembered that he'll be late if he struggled to get the back off the ground. So maybe he'll get the help for that the least. Better to do that than to risk even more trouble... Yuuya won't notice... Morgiana won't notice.

"... maybe I do... need help. I can carry it... but lifting it... um, it's hard..."

But what if the bag hit something and possibly break? What if they feel the contents in there? What can Bum do then? If he can avoid that, he'll be fine... Yet, he had to make sure...

"Just be careful... there's something needed for a... project... it'll be bad... if it breaks."

@MarMar @Crimson Spartan

----​

"I think I see a collar... this may be another person's dog..."

Kiyo sounded like she had a soft spot for animals, just as Makkachin happened to let out a bark while wagging his tail. Looks like the dog was expecting head pats.

@Crimson Spartan

-----

Trying to find where he was supposed to meet up with one of his fellow yakuza, Kiryu couldn't help but notice Happy flying around.

... strange, but cute at the same time. What's it doing by itself?

Well, no problem with approaching it. Happy did sound hungry by the sounds of it, and Kiryu was supposed to be at some restaurant here. Good thing he was early, or else his yakuza members would notice the little guy.

"Er, are you okay...?"

Again, Kiryu was just trying to adapt this crazy multiverse hotel, but at least he was asking Happy on what's up.

@MarMar

tumblr_mfvoy8zNPG1rx06pjo5_250.png

"Don't worry i'll be careful..."

Yuuya spoke calmly as he slowly reached out to grab hold of the bag handle. Bum would find that despite the weight Yuuya had no problems lifting it into the air for Bum.

"You sure you don't need help carrying it...? It is pretty heavy after all..." Yuuya spoke implying that he could easily help Bum carry the bag..

63377.png

"Oh...? You are correct..." Inigo spoke looking closer at the collar.

Meanwhile Makkachin was totally getting headpats from Brady. Despite his tough looking exterior Brady had a heart of gold.

@Gummi Bunnies @MarMar

Last edited:
"..."

tumblr_inline_n02m195Qgc1r79yns.jpg

"I can also help if you get tired from carrying it."

-

"I...I...I'm so hungry..."

tumblr_inline_ni3kl8RfQJ1r63t1x.png

"Do you have any fish on you?"

-

"Well... where do you suggest we search first?"

tumblr_inline_okgu8huhOh1uek6mm_540.png

Yuuri didn't really know where to look first, so he'd decided to wait for Viktor's decision.​

tumblr_mfvoy8zNPG1rx06pjo5_250.png

"Don't worry i'll be careful..."

Yuuya spoke calmly as he slowly reached out to grab hold of the bag handle. Bum would find that despite the weight Yuuya had no problems lifting it into the air for Bum.

"You sure you don't need help carrying it...? It is pretty heavy after all..." Yuuya spoke implying that he could easily help Bum carry the bag..

"..."

tumblr_inline_n02m195Qgc1r79yns.jpg

"I can also help if you get tired from carrying it."

"A-about that... I... I'll..."

Bum could literally feel his unsteady heartbeat pound against his chest as he weighed on his options here, considering that he had gotten Yuuya's and Morgiana's attention here. Parts of him were screaming out that he shouldn't be involving them into his own business with Sangwoo... but he was afraid of what could happen if he were late with this or if they would see what was inside. However, an unexpected appearance snapped Bum out of it.

tumblr_inline_omiwua7hYe1se9bub_100.png

"Ah, there you are. I take it that you got lost on your way here, huh?"

Sangwoo steps in with a smile, which evidently got Bum on his toes almost immediately.

tumblr_ok7kdxjwDV1vbmqtbo10_100.jpg

"Y-Yeah... S... Sorry for being late..."

It's been awhile since Bum had felt this kind of anxiety swell up inside him. All sorts of things could go horribly wrong here. He couldn't even muster up an explanation as to why there was people around. As much as Bum was stuttering with every sentence he put out, Sangwoo appeared to have ignored the apology, and instead more interested in the small group of people that his "friend" had gathered all of a sudden.

"I don't believe I recognize your faces. Though, it's good to see that my friend Bum here could get the help with his baggage, he's always so shy for his own good. So shy, he probably had a hard time deciding on whether or not to get help with his things, whatever he could have that's heavy and of worth..."

His eyes darting over to Yuuya's direction, Sangwoo never let that small smile leave his face as he made small comments meant to take jabs at Bum. Even in an outwardly joking manner, Bum remained awfully silent, slightly trembling at those words. Guess he was right with those small jabs.

"Color me curious, but can I get your name? It's a pleasure to know who got to help out my friend here."

Sangwoo please... I don't want to stand here any longer. Please please please...

During this entire talk, Bum stared blankly at his shoes, worried to death on when this would be over.

@MarMar @Crimson Spartan
63377.png

"Oh...? You are correct..." Inigo spoke looking closer at the collar.

Meanwhile Makkachin was totally getting headpats from Brady. Despite his tough looking exterior Brady had a heart of gold.
Makkachin
If lost, please return to Viktor Nikiforov and/or Yuuri Katsuki.

Under that message on the collar, there was a set of phone numbers, but was left in an unreadable state as some smudges covered it up.

tumblr_oii6yapolP1v3qowuo9_100.png

"Those names don't sound that familiar to me... but at least we know what to ask around... I think."

And just like that, Kiyo would glance over to see that the dog, Makkachin, was soundly satisfied with the head pats... resulting with the dog falling asleep comfortably. The real challenge of this situation was to figure out who were exactly Viktor and Yuuri to even return the dog.

@Crimson Spartan
"I...I...I'm so hungry..."

tumblr_inline_ni3kl8RfQJ1r63t1x.png

"Do you have any fish on you?"
tumblr_oqrfpw8TFg1v3qowuo1_100.jpg

"Not really. Not now..."

Well, it was surprise that something like Happy could speak, but Kiryu really had to mentally remind himself that this wasn't a normal hotel. It made him wonder why certain individuals along with him from the Dojima Family were here in the first place... Given that he's walked over to Happy now, it would be rather cold to just walk away. Good thing he had a large sum of money with him, those shakedowns against the local thugs here weren't that difficult to pull off...

"I was planning to stop by a restaurant here, so there has to be a fish-related dish that's available. I'll cover the tab on it, is that fine?"

Yuuri didn't really know where to look first, so he'd decided to wait for Viktor's decision.
tumblr_om9a1ey2ys1w7qgoro8_100.png

"Maybe Yurio might've seen him, we did meet up with him before leaving, and Makkachin was with us..."

Viktor tapped his chin with his fingers for a seconds while in thought, and then finally taking the lead. It was obvious that they were now in the move for the Makkachin search.

"If we meet up with him now, we'll be sure to find our fluffy dog soon!"

Before they could really head back down to the lobby level to do so, it sounded like Viktor's declaration on a search caught another person's attention.

"Dog?"

The interested voice came from behind, the man in question sounding a bit... too interested.

tumblr_oqrggns67T1v3qowuo1_540.jpg

"Excuse me, but are in the lookout for a particular... dog out here?"

Nishiki wasn't sure how to phrase the question to the pair, but he had to ask.

"Well, yes, yes we are! It just happened suddenly, and-"

While Viktor was about to explain the whole thing, Nishiki immediately shushed him as if he were getting a bit too loud, and almost like the timing was offputting, a bunch of disgrunted voices came from around the corner... Whoever was coming this way, they did not sound happy.

"Shit, sorry, but you two need to come with me. Now."

Somehow having the key to the janitor's closet on this floor, Nishiki opened the room and practically ushered them into the closet so he could close it behind them. What was happening??? Weren't they just trying to find their dog???

@MarMar

rsz_kaonnomurakumoamphimiko19_zps40e276b5_by_teh_zombish-db6g8n7.png

"It seems like it... Just, shallow," Himiko murmured, looking extremely concerned despite the fact the girl was still breathing. Carefully, she put her fingers to the unconscious female's neck, waiting a few moments before pulling them away and speaking. "Her pulse seems fine... I wonder what happened?"

@Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9

---

rsz_5bc653563e4f7585e0268a8591a2e670_by_teh_zombish-db0vgrz.jpg

"Right! Hiyori! That's exactly what I said," Mabel remarked, continuing her onward march. Unfortunately, while Mabel may have been able to spot Yato(and Yukine, when he decked the former in the face), it wasn't a certain fact that she would be able to see Hiyori, even if they did manage to pass by the other female's location.

@Takumi

Lucifer had seen a lot of strange things in his lifetime, and sadly a girl appearing out of nowhere was not amongst them. He did wonder if she had teleported or if someone else had a hand in it.

Chibi didn't understand what the girls were saying, but he knew that the other girl was alive. Maybe a few licks from him would heal her. He walked over to her and licked her hands, hoping it would wake her up. Lucifer was silent, debating if he should use some of his own healing ability or if she was okay after all.

@Midnight Maiden @Takumi

Yato and Yukine kept a look out for Hiyori--and her body--though Yato's gaze had grown sharp with worry. He hoped she wasn't hurt.

@Midnight Maiden
-------------

Meanwhile someone would just happen to round the corner of a hallway and notice Hiroyi, and a chuckle escaped her.

noragami-07-nora-the_stray-shinki-ghost-smile.jpg

"My, are you lost?" she cooed.

Poor Hiyori. :-|

--------------

"I'm not sure if this place has an infirmary, but we can take her to my hotel room to rest." Shana spoke after a moment of thought.

"A-about that... I... I'll..."

Bum could literally feel his unsteady heartbeat pound against his chest as he weighed on his options here, considering that he had gotten Yuuya's and Morgiana's attention here. Parts of him were screaming out that he shouldn't be involving them into his own business with Sangwoo... but he was afraid of what could happen if he were late with this or if they would see what was inside. However, an unexpected appearance snapped Bum out of it.

tumblr_inline_omiwua7hYe1se9bub_100.png

"Ah, there you are. I take it that you got lost on your way here, huh?"

Sangwoo steps in with a smile, which evidently got Bum on his toes almost immediately.

tumblr_ok7kdxjwDV1vbmqtbo10_100.jpg

"Y-Yeah... S... Sorry for being late..."

It's been awhile since Bum had felt this kind of anxiety swell up inside him. All sorts of things could go horribly wrong here. He couldn't even muster up an explanation as to why there was people around. As much as Bum was stuttering with every sentence he put out, Sangwoo appeared to have ignored the apology, and instead more interested in the small group of people that his "friend" had gathered all of a sudden.

"I don't believe I recognize your faces. Though, it's good to see that my friend Bum here could get the help with his baggage, he's always so shy for his own good. So shy, he probably had a hard time deciding on whether or not to get help with his things, whatever he could have that's heavy and of worth..."

His eyes darting over to Yuuya's direction, Sangwoo never let that small smile leave his face as he made small comments meant to take jabs at Bum. Even in an outwardly joking manner, Bum remained awfully silent, slightly trembling at those words. Guess he was right with those small jabs.

"Color me curious, but can I get your name? It's a pleasure to know who got to help out my friend here."

Sangwoo please... I don't want to stand here any longer. Please please please...

During this entire talk, Bum stared blankly at his shoes, worried to death on when this would be over.

@MarMar @Crimson Spartan

Oh...?

Someone new approaches...?

Yuuya alone from looking over at Sangwoo could tell that something was off. Perhaps it was due to the two doing something very similar in 'playing nice'.

"It's Yuuya... Yuuya Kizami and it was no trouble helping your friend out. Though he does seem a bit frail and this bag feels heavy enough to contain a person..." Kizami spoke in a calm and friendly manor but something seemed....off about that last remark. Perhaps by picking up the bag Yuuya had figured out what's likely in the bag going by the weight and smell.

34d1c5593e6d78c9e50fd234d3b14dad.jpg

"I suppose I could carry it for you both the rest of the way to where you two were planning to head with this.." Kizami offered after thinking about it a moment.

Yuuri didn't really know where to look first, so he'd decided to wait for Viktor's decision.​

tumblr_om9a1ey2ys1w7qgoro8_100.png

"Maybe Yurio might've seen him, we did meet up with him before leaving, and Makkachin was with us..."

Viktor tapped his chin with his fingers for a seconds while in thought, and then finally taking the lead. It was obvious that they were now in the move for the Makkachin search.

"If we meet up with him now, we'll be sure to find our fluffy dog soon!"

Before they could really head back down to the lobby level to do so, it sounded like Viktor's declaration on a search caught another person's attention.

"Dog?"

The interested voice came from behind, the man in question sounding a bit... too interested.

tumblr_oqrggns67T1v3qowuo1_540.jpg

"Excuse me, but are in the lookout for a particular... dog out here?"

Nishiki wasn't sure how to phrase the question to the pair, but he had to ask.

"Well, yes, yes we are! It just happened suddenly, and-"

While Viktor was about to explain the whole thing, Nishiki immediately shushed him as if he were getting a bit too loud, and almost like the timing was offputting, a bunch of disgrunted voices came from around the corner... Whoever was coming this way, they did not sound happy.

"Shit, sorry, but you two need to come with me. Now."

Somehow having the key to the janitor's closet on this floor, Nishiki opened the room and practically ushered them into the closet so he could close it behind them. What was happening??? Weren't they just trying to find their dog???

@MarMar

At the other end of the hallway that the janitor's closet was on another pair of footsteps could be faintly heard.

a40b84e36561e5dd3a922a46d7460222.jpg

The Reed brothers happened to be walking down the hall at this time... How convenient...

@MarMar @Gummi Bunnies

Makkachin
If lost, please return to Viktor Nikiforov and/or Yuuri Katsuki.

Under that message on the collar, there was a set of phone numbers, but was left in an unreadable state as some smudges covered it up.

tumblr_oii6yapolP1v3qowuo9_100.png

"Those names don't sound that familiar to me... but at least we know what to ask around... I think."

And just like that, Kiyo would glance over to see that the dog, Makkachin, was soundly satisfied with the head pats... resulting with the dog falling asleep comfortably. The real challenge of this situation was to figure out who were exactly Viktor and Yuuri to even return the dog.

@Crimson Spartan

"Viktor.... and Yuuri...? Well I suppose we should get searching!..."

Inigo spoke up as Brady nodded in agreement. Noticing the dog falling asleep Brady careful attempts to pick up the sleeping dog without waking it.

@Gummi Bunnies

@Midnight Maiden @Takumi
latest

'why me...?' Despite the bad feeling he had while carrying Tarlotte Yoshiki followed Luke...

Yato and Yukine kept a look out for Hiyori--and her body--though Yato's gaze had grown sharp with worry. He hoped she wasn't hurt.

@Midnight Maiden
-------------

Meanwhile someone would just happen to round the corner of a hallway and notice Hiroyi, and a chuckle escaped her.

noragami-07-nora-the_stray-shinki-ghost-smile.jpg

"My, are you lost?" she cooed.

Poor Hiyori. :-|

--------------

"I'm not sure if this place has an infirmary, but we can take her to my hotel room to rest." Shana spoke after a moment of thought.

"Um, that sounds good... She doesn't seem like she's waking up..." Himiko murmured with clear concern, glancing to Lucifer and Shana quietly. The unconscious body of Hiyori did not stir...

@Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9

And, as a matter of fact? Neither did her soul as an all-too-familiar face rounded a corner and came into her vision, leading her to freeze up on the spot with widening eyes, taking a half step back with her 'tail' on end.

"What...-- W-what are you doing here??"

@Takumi

---

Tarlotte just stayed unconscious. Looked like Joker had gotten off better than her... Despite her not taking any hits.

Ah... Finally, Sangwoo had managed to make his way to the scene. With their new (and hopefully final) arrival, Morgiana grew even more suspicious of Bum and now Sangwoo's behaviors. She watched with curiosity. Bum looked extremely distressed... even more than before. Sangwoo seemed to not even remotely care about how his "friend" was faring. And Kizami... he was a bit strange when it came to the bag. He'd said something about it being able to contain a human body... And from the foul stench, Morgiana knew it wasn't something good, considering she'd known the smell ever since she'd lived as a slave and experienced many horrible deeds ever since she was a little girl. Blood... rotting flesh... she had strangely grown used to it due to her strong sense of smell.

For now, she would wait until something happened. She kept a neutral face and eventually told them her name after a moment of thinking to herself.

tumblr_inline_mhzvnm1fKB1qz4rgp.jpg

"My name is Morgiana."

---

As they were ushered into the janitor's oset by a strange man, Yuuri became confused as all hell. Who the hell was this dude?! They needed to find their Makkachin before he was held captive again!!!

"Why are you bringing us in here?"

tumblr_ohumttWjUv1urii2do1_1280.png

"Who are you? We need to find our dog... we don't have time for this!"

---

Upon hearing Kiryu's offer, Happy cheered happily. "Aye! Let's go now!"

tumblr_inline_ni3kjcMivT1r63t1x.png

The exceed soon landed onto Kiryu's shoulder and his wings disappeared from his back.

"I hope you don't mind me being on your shoulder..."

tumblr_inline_ni3kl4PIU71r63t1x.png

"I haven't eaten anything and I can't fly on an empty stomach."

Lucifer looked over at her. " Perhaps we should find a doctor for her. I know a medical person who is at the hotel that could prove to be useful to us. Of course, this is only a suggestion. I am not certain if you wish to do this. If you do, here is my phone and his number," he said, handing one of the girls both. The number had the name Lincoln Campbell above it.

@Takumi @Midnight Maiden

"Um, that sounds good... She doesn't seem like she's waking up..." Himiko murmured with clear concern, glancing to Lucifer and Shana quietly. The unconscious body of Hiyori did not stir...

@Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9

And, as a matter of fact? Neither did her soul as an all-too-familiar face rounded a corner and came into her vision, leading her to freeze up on the spot with widening eyes, taking a half step back with her 'tail' on end.

"What...-- W-what are you doing here??"

@Takumi

---

Tarlotte just stayed unconscious. Looked like Joker had gotten off better than her... Despite her not taking any hits.

tumblr_nmy3lt0Giv1retk94o1_500.gif

Nora was amused as she watched the soul of Hiyori tense, then back away.

"Does it really matter why Hiyori Iki?" she giggled, though Hiryori's name was said rather spitefully.

"I felt the urge to come, though I don't exactly know why. But if you're here then perhaps Yato is too, no? Either way, things will be interesting.~" she smirked behind her sleeve.

@Midnight Maiden
----------

Shana, with some manuvering, picked up Hiyori's limp form with ease.

"Lead the way." she replied.

"A doctor might know what's going on with her." she added.

Last edited:
Lucifer was silent as he lead them to where he suspected that Lincoln would be. He was right in expecting him to be in the game room and he looked at the man. " How can I help?" Lincoln asked.

@Takumi @Midnight Maiden

Oh...?

Someone new approaches...?

Yuuya alone from looking over at Sangwoo could tell that something was off. Perhaps it was due to the two doing something very similar in 'playing nice'.

"It's Yuuya... Yuuya Kizami and it was no trouble helping your friend out. Though he does seem a bit frail and this bag feels heavy enough to contain a person..." Kizami spoke in a calm and friendly manor but something seemed....off about that last remark. Perhaps by picking up the bag Yuuya had figured out what's likely in the bag going by the weight and smell.

34d1c5593e6d78c9e50fd234d3b14dad.jpg

"I suppose I could carry it for you both the rest of the way to where you two were planning to head with this.." Kizami offered after thinking about it a moment

Ah... Finally, Sangwoo had managed to make his way to the scene. With their new (and hopefully final) arrival, Morgiana grew even more suspicious of Bum and now Sangwoo's behaviors. She watched with curiosity. Bum looked extremely distressed... even more than before. Sangwoo seemed to not even remotely care about how his "friend" was faring. And Kizami... he was a bit strange when it came to the bag. He'd said something about it being able to contain a human body... And from the foul stench, Morgiana knew it wasn't something good, considering she'd known the smell ever since she'd lived as a slave and experienced many horrible deeds ever since she was a little girl. Blood... rotting flesh... she had strangely grown used to it due to her strong sense of smell.

For now, she would wait until something happened. She kept a neutral face and eventually told them her name after a moment of thinking to herself.

tumblr_inline_mhzvnm1fKB1qz4rgp.jpg

"My name is Morgiana."
"Ah, well, I'm Sangwoo, and Bum here is a coworker of mine as well as a friend."

Sangwoo kept that same smile on his face, introducing himself and Bum for the company they had. It was somewhat... similar on what he and Yuuya were trying to do, but the fact that another person had come around due to Bum's helplessness... it absolutely pissed Sangwoo off inside. Only he was allowed to be the person that Bum can be dependent on. Only he was allowed to indulge in Bum's helplessness. Not to mention that this "outing" was supposed to be meant for him and Bum only...

"Well, figuring that you've been a help to Bum, I don't see much reason for you to help bring the supplies over. Sorry if we're leaving you out of it, even if you seem like you want to come along, Morgiana. Three people for this type of project is more than enough, if you ask me."

The more he spoke of the "project," the more Bum wished that none of this was happening. He had no idea what Yuuya's deal was in getting involved right away, but he got the faint feeling that he wasn't going to be like the usual people that Sangwoo would "bring on in" for their projects.

"Don't want to run out of precious time, c'mon Bum."

Walking ahead as if he were taking the lead, Sangwoo had a tight grip on Bum's wrist as he tugged him forward roughly, almost ending up with Bum toppling over if it wasn't for him regaining his footing mere moments before he would trip up. While Sangwoo had verbally told Morgiana that she wasn't needed, it looked like he wasn't going to check and see if she followed along. From where they were headed, it seemed like they were going down into the basement levels, Sangwoo somehow having a set of staff keys on him.

@Crimson Spartan @MarMar
As they were ushered into the janitor's oset by a strange man, Yuuri became confused as all hell. Who the hell was this dude?! They needed to find their Makkachin before he was held captive again!!!

"Why are you bringing us in here?"

tumblr_ohumttWjUv1urii2do1_1280.png

"Who are you? We need to find our dog... we don't have time for this!"
By the time the door was closed, Nishiki gave out a tired groan.

"Damn I'm an idiot, to think that you civilians actually know about a little mess that I'm wrapped up in. Guess I have a lot to owe up for dragging you two into it, it just so happens that I'm dealing with the Mad Dog's boys, and just hearing you two mention something about a dog, I got things mixed up."

Cue a slight facepalm meant to berate himself for the mistake.

"Anyways, I'm Akira Nishikiyama, feel free to call me Nishiki... To get you caught up so I can properly think of a way to clear out a path for you to safely slip out of this, I'm a part of the Dojima Family and well... the guys outside this janitor's closet right now are part of the Majima Family. They're as ferocious as their boss, and want to get fights out of the Dojima Family members... They're probably scampering throughout this hotel to pick fights honestly, especially from the news I heard about a certain fight..."

Taking the explanation in, Viktor didn't seem that shocked, but of course, he was focused on one detail.

"So... you're a part of some Japanese mafia family? ... oh no, Yuuri, those bad men outside could find Makkachin!"

Viktor was totally drawing connections to the last incident, and it took Nishiki the initiative to cover Viktor's mouth before he would get too loud.

"Quiet now, do you honestly want these guys finding you? Look, I'll contact one of my other buddies through my pager, and see if he can manage a distraction for us..."

Today was going to be a long day.
At the other end of the hallway that the janitor's closet was on another pair of footsteps could be faintly heard.

a40b84e36561e5dd3a922a46d7460222.jpg

The Reed brothers happened to be walking down the hall at this time... How convenient...

@MarMar @Gummi Bunnies
Several men wearing rather... extravagant and colorful suits were standing around in the hallway, trying to look for someone apparently.

"That Nishiki motherfucker, he can't hide forever. I could've sworn that I heard his voice here!"

"I know, we better go and rough him up, and then do the same towards that Dragon of Dojima guy. There ain't a chance we're letting that fucker come up on top to our boss!"

Well, these guys weren't even trying to hide the fact that they were out for some people's heads, not even taking to account of the Reed brothers being present.

Nishiki, Viktor, and Yuuri were able to hear all of this go down from their hiding place in the janitor's closet.

@MarMar @Crimson Spartan

"Viktor.... and Yuuri...? Well I suppose we should get searching!..."

Inigo spoke up as Brady nodded in agreement. Noticing the dog falling asleep Brady careful attempts to pick up the sleeping dog without waking it.

@Gummi Bunnies
tumblr_ol56l5tONi1v3qowuo1_100.png

"Maybe we can go down to the lobby and run into the owners there?"

Kiyo suggested as she stepped into the hallway, and gestured over to the staircase. No time for elevators.

@Crimson Spartan
Upon hearing Kiryu's offer, Happy cheered happily. "Aye! Let's go now!"

tumblr_inline_ni3kjcMivT1r63t1x.png

The exceed soon landed onto Kiryu's shoulder and his wings disappeared from his back.

"I hope you don't mind me being on your shoulder..."

tumblr_inline_ni3kl4PIU71r63t1x.png

"I haven't eaten anything and I can't fly on an empty stomach."
"... makes sense."

Kiryu partially couldn't comprehend on what he was getting himself into. Partially because before he would step forward, his pager would go off. He knew that cellphones were going to be the next big thing, but he was pretty used to a pager after the fact. From a quick look at the number set, it was obviously from Nishiki, but with how some numbers were mashed together on the small screen, it merely translated to "Where are you, bro?"

The Dragon of Dojima sent over a simple reply of "Waiting at the restaurant," which was followed up by Kiryu with "Waiting for your slow ass." Well, there wasn't much else to answer back to Nishiki via pager, and Happy was waiting for them to get a move on. Once they entered the restaurant, seated and given the menu, one thought floated in his head.

tumblr_inline_ooufcvZAf81qhnlrc_540.png

@MarMar
latest

Once they were in the hotel room that Kyle was going to let them borrow, Luke was somewhat relieved to see that there were separate beds. Placing Kyle on the farthest bed in the back with his rose vines, Luke froze with what the other offered.

tumblr_ooqo5vUXGO1v3qowuo6_100.png

"Say, Hatter, I helped out by offering my hotel room, right? How about you help me out by allowing me to be close to miss Alice there?"

tumblr_oou7kkzeHd1v3qowuo2_100.png

"Absolutely not. One, we aren't bound to Wonderland's rules right now, two, this girl is not Alice, and three, you're annoying. Now shut up before I change my mind on helping you recover."

Well, this was some interesting banter between the two. While Luke may not have the mana to do a complete healing process, he did have one healing potion on him. However it was only enough for one person.

"Oh don't leave me hanging around like this, Hatter. What's one little kiss on the little miss's lips gonna do? Hm~?"

Even with the slight beating Kyle got from Tarlotte, he didn't seem to be changing his opinions no matter what.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
"Ah, well, I'm Sangwoo, and Bum here is a coworker of mine as well as a friend."

Sangwoo kept that same smile on his face, introducing himself and Bum for the company they had. It was somewhat... similar on what he and Yuuya were trying to do, but the fact that another person had come around due to Bum's helplessness... it absolutely pissed Sangwoo off inside. Only he was allowed to be the person that Bum can be dependent on. Only he was allowed to indulge in Bum's helplessness. Not to mention that this "outing" was supposed to be meant for him and Bum only...

"Well, figuring that you've been a help to Bum, I don't see much reason for you to help bring the supplies over. Sorry if we're leaving you out of it, even if you seem like you want to come along, Morgiana. Three people for this type of project is more than enough, if you ask me."

The more he spoke of the "project," the more Bum wished that none of this was happening. He had no idea what Yuuya's deal was in getting involved right away, but he got the faint feeling that he wasn't going to be like the usual people that Sangwoo would "bring on in" for their projects.

"Don't want to run out of precious time, c'mon Bum."

Walking ahead as if he were taking the lead, Sangwoo had a tight grip on Bum's wrist as he tugged him forward roughly, almost ending up with Bum toppling over if it wasn't for him regaining his footing mere moments before he would trip up. While Sangwoo had verbally told Morgiana that she wasn't needed, it looked like he wasn't going to check and see if she followed along. From where they were headed, it seemed like they were going down into the basement levels, Sangwoo somehow having a set of staff keys on him.

@Crimson Spartan @MarMar

"I suppose I couldn't help myself in helping out... Especially after his run in with that cowboy looking guy..."

tumblr_mfvoy8zNPG1rx06pjo2_250.png

'though I still do wonder on what's in this bag..." Yuuya spoke having completely taken the bag from Bum at this point as he followed the two. Compared to Bum Yuuya had no trouble what so ever in carrying the bag for them.

"Mind cluing me in...? I am carrying it for you two after all..."

b361f6606ec0327ab818740d611fb4a5.jpg

While facing away from Morgiana depending on if she followed or not Kizami's face for a split second turned to a much more sinister looking grin before quickly fading back to a blank face. Was this a small showing of Yuuya's true side...?

By the time the door was closed, Nishiki gave out a tired groan.

"Damn I'm an idiot, to think that you civilians actually know about a little mess that I'm wrapped up in. Guess I have a lot to owe up for dragging you two into it, it just so happens that I'm dealing with the Mad Dog's boys, and just hearing you two mention something about a dog, I got things mixed up."

Cue a slight facepalm meant to berate himself for the mistake.

"Anyways, I'm Akira Nishikiyama, feel free to call me Nishiki... To get you caught up so I can properly think of a way to clear out a path for you to safely slip out of this, I'm a part of the Dojima Family and well... the guys outside this janitor's closet right now are part of the Majima Family. They're as ferocious as their boss, and want to get fights out of the Dojima Family members... They're probably scampering throughout this hotel to pick fights honestly, especially from the news I heard about a certain fight..."

Taking the explanation in, Viktor didn't seem that shocked, but of course, he was focused on one detail.

"So... you're a part of some Japanese mafia family? ... oh no, Yuuri, those bad men outside could find Makkachin!"

Viktor was totally drawing connections to the last incident, and it took Nishiki the initiative to cover Viktor's mouth before he would get too loud.

"Quiet now, do you honestly want these guys finding you? Look, I'll contact one of my other buddies through my pager, and see if he can manage a distraction for us..."

Today was going to be a long day.

Several men wearing rather... extravagant and colorful suits were standing around in the hallway, trying to look for someone apparently.

"That Nishiki motherfucker, he can't hide forever. I could've sworn that I heard his voice here!"

"I know, we better go and rough him up, and then do the same towards that Dragon of Dojima guy. There ain't a chance we're letting that fucker come up on top to our boss!"

Well, these guys weren't even trying to hide the fact that they were out for some people's heads, not even taking to account of the Reed brothers being present.

Nishiki, Viktor, and Yuuri were able to hear all of this go down from their hiding place in the janitor's closet.

300px-Full_Portrait_Lloyd.png

"Oh...? More people...?"

33203681ae8ac3100c4ddb1b1e8200fa.jpg

"Looks like they're out for blood..."

"I suppose you are correct, Linus.."

The brothers found themselves stopping right in front of the janitor's closet. Actively in the way of these men before them...

"Looking for someone...?" Lloyd spoke in a calm manor...

@Gummi Bunnies @MarMar

tumblr_ol56l5tONi1v3qowuo1_100.png

"Maybe we can go down to the lobby and run into the owners there?"

Kiyo suggested as she stepped into the hallway, and gestured over to the staircase. No time for elevators.

@Crimson Spartan

"I suppose it's the best place to start...."

Cue inigo and Brady heading for the staircase Brady being careful not to wake the dog.

@Gummi Bunnies

Once they were in the hotel room that Kyle was going to let them borrow, Luke was somewhat relieved to see that there were separate beds. Placing Kyle on the farthest bed in the back with his rose vines, Luke froze with what the other offered.

tumblr_ooqo5vUXGO1v3qowuo6_100.png

"Say, Hatter, I helped out by offering my hotel room, right? How about you help me out by allowing me to be close to miss Alice there?"

tumblr_oou7kkzeHd1v3qowuo2_100.png

"Absolutely not. One, we aren't bound to Wonderland's rules right now, two, this girl is not Alice, and three, you're annoying. Now shut up before I change my mind on helping you recover."

Well, this was some interesting banter between the two. While Luke may not have the mana to do a complete healing process, he did have one healing potion on him. However it was only enough for one person.

"Oh don't leave me hanging around like this, Hatter. What's one little kiss on the little miss's lips gonna do? Hm~?"

Even with the slight beating Kyle got from Tarlotte, he didn't seem to be changing his opinions no matter what.

"Geez this guy.." Yoshiki was honestly done with Kyle's shit right now... He set Tarlotte down on a bed and walked over to where Kyle was.

"Hey pal...?"

17333598_274018266385442_4413056176263004160_a.jpg

"You mind shutting the hell up about kissing her...? I outta knock some sense into you for trying to kiss a little girl!..."
Yoshiki was not happy...

Last edited:

"I suppose I couldn't help myself in helping out... Especially after his run in with that cowboy looking guy..."

tumblr_mfvoy8zNPG1rx06pjo2_250.png

'though I still do wonder on what's in this bag..." Yuuya spoke having completely taken the bag from Bum at this point as he followed the two. Compared to Bum Yuuya had no trouble what so ever in carrying the bag for them.

"Mind cluing me in...? I am carrying it for you two after all..."

b361f6606ec0327ab818740d611fb4a5.jpg

While facing away from Morgiana depending on if she followed or not Kizami's face for a split second turned to a much more sinister looking grin before quickly fading back to a blank face. Was this a small showing of Yuuya's true side...?
"Ah well... You can open it up and see for yourself. We'll need it out of the bag anyways. That shouldn't be a problem, right?"

Sangwoo didn't seem all that phased by that proposal. Yuuya really wanted to know what was in the bag, that was all fair game for Sangwoo. Now if someone didn't keep their mouth shut, then there was going to be problems. But at the sound of that idea, Bum immediately panicked and rushed over to Yuuya, more so towards the bag.

"N-No! I'll handle opening the bag. Sangwoo, you said that... it would be a private project... t-that's what you said."

"Don't be so humble about your own work, Bum. I'm sure he'll love to see what you've made. Be a little proud of what you've done, especially since it was without my help."

Sangwoo only sneered at Bum's direction, messing with him on the fact that there was something that made Bum completely lose his cool. With that said, Bum was frozen in place, not wanting to have Sangwoo say more. Well, Yuuya was free to open the bag as Sangwoo happened to tinker around with the garbage disposal in the basement they were in.

Inside the bag, there was a corpse of young woman curled up inside the bag, clothed despite the small amounts of blood staining through. It was easy to tell that the poor woman was stabbed in the chest several times... Was this why Bum was so deathly nervous and frantic over it while Sangwoo was oddly calm about it?

-----
300px-Full_Portrait_Lloyd.png

"Oh...? More people...?"

33203681ae8ac3100c4ddb1b1e8200fa.jpg

"Looks like they're out for blood..."

"I suppose you are correct, Linus.."

The brothers found themselves stopping right in front of the janitor's closet. Actively in the way of these men before them...

"Looking for someone...?" Lloyd spoke in a calm manor...
"Eh? Just who the hell do you think you are? Mind your own goddamn business and fuck off."

"Yeah, unless you wanna get messed big time! Gonna be a real dumbass to mess with the Mad Dog's boys!"

Sounds like they weren't going to have a reasonable conversation with them... the group of yakuza members all focused their attention to Lloyd and Linus, some of them pulling out knives, pistols, bats, and hell... someone had a cannon on them for some reason. All of this was happening as Nishiki listened in from inside the janitor's closet, thinking about one thing.

What the fuck is happening out there?
"I suppose it's the best place to start...."

Cue inigo and Brady heading for the staircase Brady being careful not to wake the dog.
By the time they managed to reach the lobby, there wasn't many signs on where the owners could be.

tumblr_ol56hqD84p1v3qowuo1_100.png

"This is... getting worrying. No one appears to know the owners."

Kiyo mumbled in voiced out thought, and looked over to see that... they were joined by another person out of nowhere?

tumblr_o2zfq9WL9Y1r6uq76o2_250.png

"Awww... you're a fluffy fella. Yes you are! Yes you are~!"

Majima was ready to pet the dog, not exactly putting into his head that there were other people around.

@Crimson Spartan
"Geez this guy.." Yoshiki was honestly done with Kyle's shit right now... He set Tarlotte down on a bed and walked over to where Kyle was.

"Hey pal...?"

17333598_274018266385442_4413056176263004160_a.jpg

"You mind shutting the hell up about kissing her...? I outta knock some sense into you for trying to kiss a little girl!..."
Yoshiki was not happy...

tumblr_ooqo5vUXGO1v3qowuo5_100.png

"You say that now, but what if it's the key to helping out the poor lass? Magic works in its weird ways, and she is indeed low on such precious mana. I wouldn't mind to share it, even through a way like that."

tumblr_oou7kkzeHd1v3qowuo1_100.png

"Just ignore him. He's a lost cause, and I know how to keep him from doing that."

Luke grumbled as he went over to fix up the potion to give to Tarlotte... only to see that someone else managed to sneak their way in, a flash of light coming from a card rested near Tarlotte.

tumblr_op9kg7xtw51tn5nvyo7_540.png

"Oh, uh... So that's it... That's why you two are gone, huh?"

This individual managed to sneak in with that card that was somehow there? Before Luke could even question how this person got here, the man simply leaned over and kissed Tarlotte straight on the lips before backing off.

"Well, that looked like it didn't do anything."

"Joker... you have five seconds to leave. You're not helping."

Luke sounded like he was on his last straw. Oh no...

By the time they managed to reach the lobby, there wasn't many signs on where the owners could be.

tumblr_ol56hqD84p1v3qowuo1_100.png

"This is... getting worrying. No one appears to know the owners."

Kiyo mumbled in voiced out thought, and looked over to see that... they were joined by another person out of nowhere?

tumblr_o2zfq9WL9Y1r6uq76o2_250.png

"Awww... you're a fluffy fella. Yes you are! Yes you are~!"

Majima was ready to pet the dog, not exactly putting into his head that there were other people around.

@Crimson Spartan
"aaaaaaaahhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"​

Meanwhile, above Majima, Kiyo, Inigo and Brady, a horrible yell and crash can be heard above them, and if they were to look above, a beige sedan can be seen falling towards the room, landing in an empty area of the room, thankfully. The debris however, went flying all around.

"I can't drive for shit." The person in the car can be heard mumbling.

@Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan

Status
Not open for further replies.