The Multiverse Games: The Arena Of Loswork

• Thread starter TheColourlessRainbow
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
This wasn't easy, but I sensed she could at least comprehend what I was saying. That was something at least. The lady seemed to be okay, but I had no way of telling for sure. And I felt confident she would make it know if she were not.

So, for now, I just stood by, and paid more attention towards the "fight", whatever was going on there. I had a feeling it would be my turn eventually, and I'd best learn the ropes from seeing what was going on here.

@Hospes

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Mari
Round One: The Battle Between Julia(@The Great Detective) and Cody

As the 24 hour mark hit, Loswork's face twisted into a form of pleasure, as if he was know happier then when he was watching two people fight to the death. Placing his hands on the railing of the balcony, he finally announced this to the crowed.

"Its time; and now the first match will begin." simply stated Loswork. He pointed to the middle of the stone room, where a glowing circle now appeared. It was divided in the middle, and both halves were large enough to fit a single person in them. and as if they were being pulled by magic, both Julia and Cody started to walk towards the two halves of the circle in the center of the room. Once they arrived, both stood on one side of the split circle, and once they did the circle's bright glow only increased. but before the light consumed their sights, they saw a black shadowy hand touch them, and like that; they knew their powers, and how to use them.

@Hospes as Savannah

@The Great Detective as Julia

@DapperDogman as Joshua

@TheColourlessRainbow as Cody

@Nater Taters as Nate

@Wedge Antilles as Wedge Antilles

@Archmage Jeremiah as James

@Crimson Spartan as Dylan

@Bomb as Alan

@york as York

@Ginutusu as Kira

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@The Great Detective
@TheColourlessRainbow

You stood on one of the three wooden buildings that floated in the waving sea. The buildings sat atop some sort of air filled bags, allowing them to stand, but they still moved with the waves, but not out of place; showing you that were anchored down. The first building was made of oak wood, and tall, exactly like a tower. The tower was about 45 feet high, and had 3 large windows on all four sides. However, under it sat plane plank wooden floors, stretching out to about 20 feet in length. A rail less wooden plank bridge connected the first and second buildings together. The Second building was just oak wood planks, nothing sat on top of them, expect a small wood and straw hut. Inside the hut was unknown to you, but this does not mean something was inside. With another rail less wooden plank bridge connecting the second building to the third, you could see nothing but a flat wooden plank floor. The sea around the buildings seemed to go on forever, for nothing was saw in the distance, but little bits of the dark purple water knocked its self onto the plank floors. The Sun was high in the sky. and as you tried to view to see anything else, you could Loswork's voice in the sky.

"Round one begins!" he shouted with excitement.

"SO, this is how it goes. You too fight to the death, and if you dont, the arena around you will get more aggressive until one of you are dead." simply put Loswork.

"Let the best win!" he shouted before the air was filled with silence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@Hospes as Savannah

@DapperDogman as Joshua

@Nater Taters as Nate

@Wedge Antilles as Wedge Antilles

@Archmage Jeremiah as James

@Crimson Spartan as Dylan

@Bomb as Alan

@york as York

@Ginutusu as Kira

As match one began, you all were directed into the large stone building by a 19 year old women. As you entered, you notice tvs are lined against all walls, showing the current match between Julia and Cody. However, that was not the only thing in the room. Tons of weapons were in wracks and lined on tables on one side of the room, while punching bags and jungle gyms and other training items were on the other side. The amount of stuff within the room was more then astonishing; you could literally learn anything in here due to the amount of supplies. It seemed this room was for training. The only other thing you noticed were the white haired women in the middle of the room, who was now in fact standing in the women who lead you into here.

It seemed you could do these thing, Train with any of the items, talk to the others, or approach one or not both of the women.
York
@DapperDogman @Others?

York appeared to have picked up a sword, swinging it in rather fluid motions; it seemed that he had either had prior experience with the sword, or he was simply mimicking movements and actions from various games and animes he's been watching... It was a little difficult to tell, but, one could recognize a few spin attacks from a couple of well known action RPG franchises, and oh look! There was that infamous falling strike from Dark Souls! And there appeared to be some sort of variation of Crono's signature "critical" hit from Chronotrigger, a more classic JRPG, and a few other moves that were seemingly from other franchises... But he did have a few unique ones thrown in it seemed, though, he was a bit too lost in his practices to notice any others around him just yet...

• Love
Reactions: Ginutusu
[BCOLOR=#99cc00]"Hey Kira, are you scared of dying?"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#00ccff]"That's a terrible question to ask!"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]"Why do you ask?" Kira knew he had a huge chance of dying here, and that he may have to kill someone.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#99cc00]"Well, it's our job to keep you alive because you know, you die we die. So you need to prepare for the worst. These people here are as dangerous as you."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#00ccff]"Speaking of people that... odd girl is completely different now. It's like she evolved or transformed, her aura is nothing but murderous."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#99cc00]"Hehe sounds like she knows how to have a good time. Kira do you think maybe..."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]"She's not my type."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Both voice went silent again and Kira was left alone all by himself. Kira decided to go and try to make a conversation with someon, maybe it would help him out.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]@TheColourlessRainbow @everyone on [/BCOLOR]

Status
Not open for further replies.