The Multiverse Games: The Arena Of Loswork

• Thread starter TheColourlessRainbow
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
York
@TheColourlessRainbow

York nodded a little, seeming a little curious, he looked up, seeming to be calmer about this than one would normally be about something like this... However, he had yet to understand why he felt what he did... He could no longer really "sense" what the future held, perhaps it was a passing thing? Though, he suddenly felt invisible, even moreso than he usually did; a faint feeling that he may just fade away on this spot... Though that power he felt within him still seemed to be burning strong... Perhaps he could learn more in this practice run of sorts...
"So, is that a yes? or no?" asked the Girl.

[BCOLOR=#99cc00]"WOHA SOMEONE IS ANGRY."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#00ccff]"Its that girl, her aura just spiked in power, and she's not happy." [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]"What are you guys talking about?" [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Kira was beyond confused now, that Julia girl was more than far away from him, how did she do that? [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]"Sorry but can you like explain what's going on?"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#99cc00]"Well that girl has something wrong with her, not the creepy thing but something more fucked up."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#00ccff]"She appeared to be calm but her aura was burning up, until now it exploded."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Now another problem has risen up, creepy girl is now psycho killer girl. Kira is now left to decide whether he should learn more about his power or check out Julia.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]@york @TheColourlessRainbow @The Great Detective[/BCOLOR]

The bleachers were filled with thousands of different types of foods, compared to the mere number of choices, you would only recognize a few. Some smelt wonderfully cooked, others had the odor of something....strange at best. This odor was coming from foods that almost looked alien.

Do you go for the food you know, or do you go for the strange, almost alien like food(s)?

(sorry about the crappy post, I'm at school.)

In a strange environment, I try to grab onto what's at least slightly familiar and use it as a crutch until I get my feet running. In this case, I opted for the more familiar food, thinking that perhaps after some time, I'd be more willing to give the local, or strange tastes, a try.

And given many of the places I'd been to, out of experience having a stomach problem wasn't the best thing.

@TheColourlessRainbow

In a strange environment, I try to grab onto what's at least slightly familiar and use it as a crutch until I get my feet running. In this case, I opted for the more familiar food, thinking that perhaps after some time, I'd be more willing to give the local, or strange tastes, a try.

And given many of the places I'd been to, out of experience having a stomach problem wasn't the best thing.

@TheColourlessRainbow
It seemed you grabbed a plate of pasta!

spaghetti-alla-bolonose.jpg

The pasta smelt amazing, and as you ate it, the food seemed to do what it was suppose to, it filled you up!

• Thank You
Reactions: Poe Dameron
"Maybe I should explore my powers more...."
Kira walks up to the lady in the room next to the other boy, they both look like there are having a conversation.
"Hello there, ummm can I ask who are you two?" Kira ask the duo hoping for some answers.
@TheColourlessRainbow @york

"Maybe I should explore my powers more...."
Kira walks up to the lady in the room next to the other boy, they both look like there are having a conversation.
"Hello there, ummm can I ask who are you two?" Kira ask the duo hoping for some answers.
@TheColourlessRainbow @york
The women breaks away from her conversation with the young man as someone else seems to apporch her.

"Um. I'm Ruby Rose." she states, almost confused.

@york

York
@TheColourlessRainbow

"It's a yes." York said, nodding a little, he seemed to tense up a little... As if he was already preparing for a fight.​
Ruby forced another small smile, then creaked the door open, guesting for the boy to enter, and after he did, she would close the door and stand in front of it. Her glance was back on the boy she was speaking to pervouisly.

@Ginutusu

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@york

At the center of the large, empty stone room stood another women.

7bfed4a1c53e6e0d8194d5866f7cae99.jpg

She too looked to be 19, and tons of scars covered both her face and hands. However, her white clothes seemed to be oddly clean, and gave off a wonderful vibe compared to the bland dark brown of the stone room.

Do you apporch her?

"Oh well... I'm sorry, do you know what this place is, and WHY DID YOU JUST LET THE OTHER GUY GO?"
Kira was about to talk to him, and he just left him.
@TheColourlessRainbow
"Its nowhere, and its everywhere. This place is like a wormhole- and I let him go so he could go train." stated Ruby, a confused look on her face by the time she ended her sentence.

"Its nowhere, and its everywhere. This place is like a wormhole- and I let him go so he could go train." stated Ruby, a confused look on her face by the time she ended her sentence.
"Dose this place come with.... side effects?" Kira hoping he hasn't become crazy just hearings that he's no where and everywhere... somehow.
"Because two voices are in my head and now I have super powers."
[BCOLOR=#99cc00]"He's not wrong."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#00ccff]"She can't hear us."[/BCOLOR]

@TheColourlessRainbow

It seemed you grabbed a plate of pasta!

spaghetti-alla-bolonose.jpg

The pasta smelt amazing, and as you ate it, the food seemed to do what it was suppose to, it filled you up!

Wow, that hit the spot! I thought it was better than Olive Garden, but maybe that was because I hadn't had that kind of food in a while. Still, being full I thought it was a good time to wander a bit, get to know the surroundings and wherever this place was, better.

There were others here, but I was never the type to start up anything (usually), so I kept to myself. If needed, I was sure if get familiar with the others eventually.

@TheColourlessRainbow

Ruby forced another small smile, then creaked the door open, guesting for the boy to enter, and after he did, she would close the door and stand in front of it. Her glance was back on the boy she was speaking to pervouisly.

@Ginutusu

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@york

At the center of the large, empty stone room stood another women.

7bfed4a1c53e6e0d8194d5866f7cae99.jpg

She too looked to be 19, and tons of scars covered both her face and hands. However, her white clothes seemed to be oddly clean, and gave off a wonderful vibe compared to the bland dark brown of the stone room.

Do you apporch her?
York
@TheColourlessRainbow

York looked over at Ruby, who had just recently told her name to the other person that had approached, no wonder she looked so familiar... Wasn't she from some sort of Web-series? Looking up at the woman that greeted him in this room, he cocked his head... She almost looked like someone else from that same web-series... But, he couldn't quite remember her name... With a frown, he decided to approach her.

Juju27_zpsijblhmcu.png

"... now I feel hungry... I knew I should've eaten something before I left the house..."

Julia groaned as she went over to take a glance at the food here.

There better be muffins for me to eat...

I need muffins.

@TheColourlessRainbow

Round One: The Battle Between Julia(@The Great Detective) and Cody

As the 24 hour mark hit, Loswork's face twisted into a form of pleasure, as if he was know happier then when he was watching two people fight to the death. Placing his hands on the railing of the balcony, he finally announced this to the crowed.

"Its time; and now the first match will begin." simply stated Loswork. He pointed to the middle of the stone room, where a glowing circle now appeared. It was divided in the middle, and both halves were large enough to fit a single person in them. and as if they were being pulled by magic, both Julia and Cody started to walk towards the two halves of the circle in the center of the room. Once they arrived, both stood on one side of the split circle, and once they did the circle's bright glow only increased. but before the light consumed their sights, they saw a black shadowy hand touch them, and like that; they knew their powers, and how to use them.

@Hospes as Savannah

@The Great Detective as Julia

@DapperDogman as Joshua

@TheColourlessRainbow as Cody

@Nater Taters as Nate

@Wedge Antilles as Wedge Antilles

@Archmage Jeremiah as James

@Crimson Spartan as Dylan

@Bomb as Alan

@york as York

@Ginutusu as Kira

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@The Great Detective
@TheColourlessRainbow

You stood on one of the three wooden buildings that floated in the waving sea. The buildings sat atop some sort of air filled bags, allowing them to stand, but they still moved with the waves, but not out of place; showing you that were anchored down. The first building was made of oak wood, and tall, exactly like a tower. The tower was about 45 feet high, and had 3 large windows on all four sides. However, under it sat plane plank wooden floors, stretching out to about 20 feet in length. A rail less wooden plank bridge connected the first and second buildings together. The Second building was just oak wood planks, nothing sat on top of them, expect a small wood and straw hut. Inside the hut was unknown to you, but this does not mean something was inside. With another rail less wooden plank bridge connecting the second building to the third, you could see nothing but a flat wooden plank floor. The sea around the buildings seemed to go on forever, for nothing was saw in the distance, but little bits of the dark purple water knocked its self onto the plank floors. The Sun was high in the sky. and as you tried to view to see anything else, you could Loswork's voice in the sky.

"Round one begins!" he shouted with excitement.

"SO, this is how it goes. You too fight to the death, and if you dont, the arena around you will get more aggressive until one of you are dead." simply put Loswork.

"Let the best win!" he shouted before the air was filled with silence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@Hospes as Savannah

@DapperDogman as Joshua

@Nater Taters as Nate

@Wedge Antilles as Wedge Antilles

@Archmage Jeremiah as James

@Crimson Spartan as Dylan

@Bomb as Alan

@york as York

@Ginutusu as Kira

As match one began, you all were directed into the large stone building by a 19 year old women. As you entered, you notice tvs are lined against all walls, showing the current match between Julia and Cody. However, that was not the only thing in the room. Tons of weapons were in wracks and lined on tables on one side of the room, while punching bags and jungle gyms and other training items were on the other side. The amount of stuff within the room was more then astonishing; you could literally learn anything in here due to the amount of supplies. It seemed this room was for training. The only other thing you noticed were the white haired women in the middle of the room, who was now in fact standing in the women who lead you into here.

It seemed you could do these thing, Train with any of the items, talk to the others, or approach one or not both of the women.

"Oh my God."
[BCOLOR=#99cc00]"NOW THIS IS MY KIND OF SHOW."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#99ccff]"Kira we need to prepare ourselves if we want to survive, I recommend practicing with some weapons."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]That voice was right he needed preparation for a death batitle. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Kira goes to item's area.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]@TheColourlessRainbow[/BCOLOR]

tumblr_inline_nuv02q3zeq1rlvlxo_100.png

"Great... I was really looking forward to some food."

Julia let out a frustrated sigh, just when she was going to get some needed food too.

I was really looking forward to a muffin or something...

A small smile curled up on her face for a split second. Another thought went through her head...

Juju28_zps8l7ikro7.png

... but now, I can lash out my anger at someone else. I won't be in any consequence for it.

Her calm red eyes fell upon Cody, her opponent for this match. She didn't care if people were spectating this... but she couldn't help herself either.

tumblr_inline_nuv02qnrm71rlvlxo_100.png

"... you know, this kinda sucks. Being the first two up for a match and stuff..."

With these words, Julia took slow but steady steps towards him, strangely acting calm for this type of situation. Usually with the way she acted besides the staring, Julia would've cracked under the pressure or something. But she didn't...

"I was hoping that I wouldn't be first to go, and you must be thinking the same way... Yet, I think you should be the one worrying more than me..."

She stopped in her tracks, still staring down towards Cody's general direction. One short but shrill giggle came from her.

tumblr_inline_nuuzytf7DC1rlvlxo_100.png

"Because you're not going to be leaving this match alive."

Her change of personalities made clear, Julia pulled out a knife she was hiding in her pockets, speeding towards him with no intent of letting her opponent live.

@TheColourlessRainbow

Reactions: Ginutusu
"Oh my God."
[BCOLOR=#99cc00]"NOW THIS IS MY KIND OF SHOW."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#99ccff]"Kira we need to prepare ourselves if we want to survive, I recommend practicing with some weapons."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]That voice was right he needed preparation for a death batitle. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Kira goes to item's area.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]@TheColourlessRainbow[/BCOLOR]
It seems that their are plenty of items, is he going for a weapon? Or perhaps a book or some sort of body or mind training item?

Status
Not open for further replies.