The Multiverse Games: The Arena Of Loswork

• Thread starter TheColourlessRainbow
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Julia looked at Kira once last time before turning her attention to Dylan.

"Alright, got that name, Dylan. Also, how did you... Er, summon that noble knight?"

@Ginutusu @Crimson Spartan @everyone​
"...I....Don't know....Something came over me and I took his card out earlier thinking a soothing melody from the harp he had may help Savannah with her panic attack..... Crazy right? Well then all of the sudden something happened and next thing I know he's right in front of me..." Dylan spoke recalling what had happened while he still held Drystan's card in his hand.

@The Great Detective @Everyone

York
@TheColourlessRainbow @Others

York stretched quietly, yawning a little as he began to get up from... The rock hard ground, wait, come again? He blinked, getting himself up with a grunt; it became apparant he wasn't in his room, where he had passed out who knows how long ago after a long day and... Now he was, well, whatever this place was, from what he could gather from that strange, loud, and somewhat rude robot's words, they were supposed to have some sort of "battle royale" or something here in a day or so. However, someone seemed to catch his eye almost immediately when he started looking around, that woman by the entrance looked a bit familiar... And for some reason he couldn't explain, he felt like he'd known her before, not just that, but, he could almost grasp as a few events the future might have in store for them, but... Not quite, not just that, but, he felt some sort of strange power burning within him. Deciding to hold off on thinking about this sort of thing for now, he decided to approach the woman at the entrance to the building, in hopes of getting some answers about this place.
rwby___ruby_rose___kh3_outfit_crossover_by_essynthesis-d8ys3st.jpg

The women stood idle, her weapon on the ground and her stance almost perfect. She looked to be 19 or so, and tons of scars covered her exposed skin. Some where fairly deep, while others were shallow and barley noticeable. She was glancing off into the distance, and it took the women a moment to notice you, but as soon as she did; a weak smile flew onto her lips as she looked at you.

"Hello." she started, her voice was just loud enough to be heard; if you were within 3 feet of her.

"I'm assuming you know whats happening, so are you over here trying to find out information? Because if so, I cant help with that. However, I can help with a practice run. Basically I can prepare you for your up coming death battle." She said this matter of factly.​

Kira wanted to avoid people for the moment. He already has to deal with the voices he didn't want to deal with more, and now that this girl wanted to kill him, so he wondered off. At that moment he saw two new faces he hasn't seem before, a boy and girl.
The boy looked fairly average, the stranger seemed to be doing rather well compared to the others. However the girl seemed far different far different than he has encountered here. Kira walked up to the two and introduce himself.
"Umm hi, my name is Kira. Ummm.... you guys come here often?"
[BCOLOR=#339966]"Oh God you just don't know how talk to strangers, but oh well they're just in your way."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#00ccff]"The boy seems to have ssomething in common with you, for example his aura strikes a baring resemblance with yours. The girl on the other hand.... I can't get a read, it's like she's hiding something.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Kira dizzy after hearing that from the last voice. Is this girl real? Is she here to help? Or is she dangerous? [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]@york @TheColourlessRainbow [/BCOLOR]

"...I....Don't know....Something came over me and I took his card out earlier thinking a soothing melody from the harp he had may help Savannah with her panic attack..... Crazy right? Well then all of the sudden something happened and next thing I know he's right in front of me..." Dylan spoke recalling what had happened while he still held Drystan's card in his hand.

@The Great Detective @Everyone
Juju09_zps9d827iqj.png

"Oh? Guess it's similar to how I... accidentally cut myself and somehow crystallized my blood in the process..."

Julia silently looked over to the makeshift bandaging that her crystallized blood had on her pointer finger. She didn't seem to notice the change of her eye color... going from a hazel brown to a calm red. It must've been a side effect from her blood-related powers... hopefully.

@Crimson Spartan @everyone​

Juju09_zps9d827iqj.png

"Oh? Guess it's similar to how I... accidentally cut myself and somehow crystallized my blood in the process..."

Julia silently looked over to the makeshift bandaging that her crystallized blood had on her pointer finger. She didn't seem to notice the change of her eye color... going from a hazel brown to a calm red. It must've been a side effect from her blood-related powers... hopefully.

@Crimson Spartan @everyone​
"Well that's....Did your eyes just turn red...?" Dylan points out seeming to notice this. To be honest it was unexpected but then again he didn't know that his eyes did the same when he summoned his monsters.

@The Great Detective @everyone

"Well that's....Did your eyes just turn red...?" Dylan points out seeming to notice this. To be honest it was unexpected but then again he didn't know that his eyes did the same when he summoned his monsters.

@The Great Detective @everyone
Juju30_zps3ocscpoj.png

"Wait, what now?"

Julia didn't seem to notice, and she didn't really have some sort of way to see her red eyes herself.
"Nah, that's how we view icons these days."​
Juju doesn't understand this fourth-wall breaking.

@Bomb @Crimson Spartan

Cody was out of it for awhile, and in fact, he was thinking. He wanted to go home, well more or less to his broken townhouse where him and his father lived. His head hurt and was on fire, and he was getting annoyed by all this nonsense.

"Can you stop talking?" Cody asked the teenage boy(@Bomb).

@Crimson Spartan
@The Great Detective
@Hospes

Juju30_zps3ocscpoj.png

"Wait, what now?"

Julia didn't seem to notice, and she didn't really have some sort of way to see her red eyes herself.

Juju doesn't understand this fourth-wall breaking.

@Bomb @Crimson Spartan
"...Hey Drystan.....C'mere a moment..." Dylan spoke calling over his noble knight. "Let me see your sword.." he said with the knight nodding and handing Dylan his sword. Standing a moment he held it up so Julia could see her eyes in it's reflection.

"Nah, that's how we view icons these days."​
"Uh..." The fourth wall breaking was real.

@Bomb @The Great Detective

Nate woke up, only to find the knuckleheads were at it again, Alan was breaking the fourth wall, Cody was freaking out for no reason at all, Sav, Josh and a few other were just chilling

"Must you scream, kid, you sound like a little kid who got his favorite toy taken away, chill man." He said

@TheColourlessRainbow

Cody was out of it for awhile, and in fact, he was thinking. He wanted to go home, well more or less to his broken townhouse where him and his father lived. His head hurt and was on fire, and he was getting annoyed by all this nonsense.

"Can you stop talking?" Cody asked the teenage boy(@Bomb).

@Crimson Spartan
@The Great Detective
@Hospes
"...Hey Drystan.....C'mere a moment..." Dylan spoke calling over his noble knight. "Let me see your sword.." he said with the knight nodding and handing Dylan his sword. Standing a moment he held it up so Julia could see her eyes in it's reflection.

"Uh..." The fourth wall breaking was real.

@Bomb @The Great Detective
"Why can't I talk? Calm down there." Alan tried to creep away from Cody.

@Crimson Spartan @The Great Detective @TheColourlessRainbow @Nater Taters

Nate woke up, only to find the knuckleheads were at it again, Alan was breaking the fourth wall, Cody was freaking out for no reason at all, Sav, Josh and a few other were just chilling

"Must you scream, kid, you sound like a little kid who got his favorite toy taken away, chill man." He said

@TheColourlessRainbow
"How about you fuck off?" quickly snapped Cody.

"Why can't I talk? Calm down there." Alan tried to creep away from Cody.

@Crimson Spartan @The Great Detective @TheColourlessRainbow @Nater Taters
Cody's attention flew to the teen,

"You CAN talk, I just dont want to hear it." Cody Replied, rolling his eyes.

"How about you fuck off?" quickly snapped Cody.

Cody's attention flew to the teen,

"You CAN talk, I just dont want to hear it." Cody Replied, rolling his eyes.
"Yowch, PDS much?" Nate asked, not really surprised Cody acted the way he did

"Seriously though, what crawled up your ass, you've been in a pissy mood since we all got here." He asked

"Yowch, PDS much?" Nate asked, not really surprised Cody acted the way he did

"Seriously though, what crawled up your ass, you've been in a pissy mood since we all got here." He asked
"Nothing fucking crawled up my ass." snapped Cody. He turned, and his arms and hands started to be used as he spoke.

"Yes, I've been in a bad mood, we are going to die!" shouted Cody, his hands upwards and extended, his expression showed annoyance, as did his eyes, and his lips were twisted into a nasty form of anger.

"But no! I should be happy, because I'm here with you all, a annoyance teen, a girl who, I think is dying, and you, a asshole who needs to leave me the hell alone!" Cody's sentence started with a very obvious form of sarcasm, but quickly turned into a loud, and angry roar.

@Hospes
@Nater Taters
@Bomb
@Crimson Spartan
@The Great Detective

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
"Nothing fucking crawled up my ass." snapped Cody. He turned, and his arms and hands started to be used as he spoke.

"Yes, I've been in a bad mood, we are going to die!" shouted Cody, his hands upwards and extended, his expression showed annoyance, as did his eyes, and his lips were twisted into a nasty form of anger.

"But no! I should be happy, because I'm here with you all, a annoyance teen, a girl who, I think is dying, and you, a asshole who needs to leave me the hell alone!" Cody's sentence started with a very obvious form of sarcasm, but quickly turned into a loud, and angry roar.

@Hospes
@Nater Taters
@Bomb
@Crimson Spartan
@The Great Detective
"I never said be happy, but what will being angry do, trust me bro, the best strategy right now is to stay calm and think things through before you say them outloud, having outbursts like this helps you out in no way." Nate suggested, fully awake, Nate stood to his feet and stretched, hearing a few bones pop into place

"There we are." He muttered to himself

"I never said be happy, but what will being angry do, trust me bro, the best strategy right now is to stay calm and think things through before you say them outloud, having outbursts like this helps you out in no way." Nate suggested, fully awake, Nate stood to his feet and stretched, hearing a few bones pop into place

Cody looked at this guy dead in the eyes for a few seconds, only to then huff, roll his eyes and walk away.

"I hope your the first one to go." he mumbled.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person

Alan whispered towards Nate.

"I think we need anesthesia."

tumblr_inline_mww20vU1Pn1s6fa1o.jpg

Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up

shutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutup

I'm going to fucking stab someone if no one shuts up. I'm going to STAB EVERYONE if they don't shut up.

tumblr_inline_nuuzyt2Lg81rlvlxo_100.png

"... my head hurts from all of this arguing... please. Can't we just tone it down?"

Julia wasn't pleased with this...

"Oh, and I think my red eyes are cool too."

@everyone​

rwby___ruby_rose___kh3_outfit_crossover_by_essynthesis-d8ys3st.jpg

The women stood idle, her weapon on the ground and her stance almost perfect. She looked to be 19 or so, and tons of scars covered her exposed skin. Some where fairly deep, while others were shallow and barley noticeable. She was glancing off into the distance, and it took the women a moment to notice you, but as soon as she did; a weak smile flew onto her lips as she looked at you.

"Hello." she started, her voice was just loud enough to be heard; if you were within 3 feet of her.

"I'm assuming you know whats happening, so are you over here trying to find out information? Because if so, I cant help with that. However, I can help with a practice run. Basically I can prepare you for your up coming death battle." She said this matter of factly.​
York
@TheColourlessRainbow

York nodded a little, seeming a little curious, he looked up, seeming to be calmer about this than one would normally be about something like this... However, he had yet to understand why he felt what he did... He could no longer really "sense" what the future held, perhaps it was a passing thing? Though, he suddenly felt invisible, even moreso than he usually did; a faint feeling that he may just fade away on this spot... Though that power he felt within him still seemed to be burning strong... Perhaps he could learn more in this practice run of sorts...

Status
Not open for further replies.