The Multiverse Games: The Arena Of Loswork

• Thread starter TheColourlessRainbow
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
During the confusion, Julia still had those thoughts in her head... except something interrupted her rather obsessed train of thought.

"Gh... the hell..."

While she acted a bit more normal than moments before, Julia realized that while fiddling her fingers with her ruby necklace, she accidentally cut her finger with it. A fresh drop of blood was exposed from it. It stung, even if it were just a small cut, and she was that annoyed with it already. In fact... her focus only... did something weird with the dripping blood.

Before it would seep out of her skin and fall to the ground, that light bleeding crystallized itself, and some would see this as a crystallized red icicle coming from her finger... that red icicle being made out of her blood.

"... t-that's not normal."

That was all Julia would say. Well, at least she didn't have the creepy stare from before.

@others, on mobile atm​

Savannah was, needless to say, caught off guard by the randomly appearing ducks. But, unlike everyone else in her vicinity, she was hearing something completely different from quacking. No, she was hearing... Conversations? No, that couldn't be possible... Could it? Maybe she'd hit her head when she'd fallen out of her wheelchair?

One duck was flapping it's wings at Josh's feet, quacking loudly. "THE HELL D'YA THINK Y'ARE, YA LITTLE WHIPPERSNAPPER?! GET OFF OUR DAMN LAWN!!!!! I SWEAR, KIDS THESE DAYS 'AVE NO RESPECT FOR THEIR ELDERS!!!!"

Another couple of ducks appeared to be.... Dancing?! "IIIIII don't wanna be a chicken, I don't wanna be a duck, so I shake my butt na na na na!"

ee51bcd4691e83f39cee6c7c38a0e750.png

A particularly kawaii little duck was simply sitting there, looking all cute and shit while Savannah 'aww'd over how adorable it was.

Attempting to reach Dylan's back pocket was another duck, seeming very determined. "Hell yeah, I knew I smelled bread crumbs!! Hand 'em over, ya filthy animal!"

6958-30786-0.jpg

Observing a couple of ducks, one of which was licking itself like a cat, was an odd-looking duck. "What do you let it lick you like that for? Gross," one commented, a drink in hand. It took a swig of said drink, sighing slightly. "It burns goin' down."

It took a few minutes for it to sink in that she was witnessing talking ducks- or, well, her mind had developed an understanding of animal language -, at which point, Savannah was certain that she'd gone crazy. An animated sweat-drop rolled down her face, and she looked confused and horrified as heck. What the hell was going on?! Despite this insanity, she opened and closed her mouth quietly, fumbling for words with which she could respond to Josh and Dylan. "I, u-uhh...- I'm not sure 'fine' is the right word..." she muttered, hoping no one heard.

...Alright, Savannah. Pull yourself together.

Taking a deep breath, Savannah attempted to force herself to mellow out(though her ears were also ringing from Josh's yelling), trying to keep herself together. Like she always did. Focus. Focus on the normal stuff, first... "...Nice to meet you, Dylan," she responded, glancing to Josh. "Uh, what did you say your name was, again...?" ...Then get to the weird stuff.

"...And please tell me I'm not the only one hearing talking ducks?"

@DapperDogman @Crimson Spartan @Bomb @TheColourlessRainbow @Whoever I'm missing​
"The hell....Stupid duck..." Dylan spoke walking away with the knight following him.

"Likewise and... This is my friend.... Noble Knight Drystan...." Dylan spoke introducing the Knight he summoned just a second ago to Savannah.
"So...... hmmmm... I'm Kira and I can do stuff with my aura or something like that, and there two voice inside my head."
[BCOLOR=#99cc00]"wow, just wow." [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#00ccff]That could have come out better."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]The voices and Kira knew how badly that sounded. Kira face exploded into a bright red and he looked away from everyone.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]With all this energy bursting off it grew in power around Kira, he hasn't notice the change at all.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]@TheColourlessRainbow @Bomb @Hospes @everyone I missed[/BCOLOR]
"Huh.... That's interesting..." Dylan spoke noting that.
"I don't know. Maybe you have some kind of mystic powers wumbo jumbo."

"Do the la la lalalala la lalala."

"Was that me or is this song corrupted?"

hqdefault.jpg

"...well, guess I have a Kuriboh."

@Crimson Spartan @Hospes @TheColourlessRainbow @Ginutusu @DapperDogman @Others​
"....Hello furball....Well at least someone I know is here..." Dylan spoke with a sigh of relief.
During the confusion, Julia still had those thoughts in her head... except something interrupted her rather obsessed train of thought.

"Gh... the hell..."

While she acted a bit more normal than moments before, Julia realized that while fiddling her fingers with her ruby necklace, she accidentally cut her finger with it. A fresh drop of blood was exposed from it. It stung, even if it were just a small cut, and she was that annoyed with it already. In fact... her focus only... did something weird with the dripping blood.

Before it would seep out of her skin and fall to the ground, that light bleeding crystallized itself, and some would see this as a crystallized red icicle coming from her finger... that red icicle being made out of her blood.

That was all Julia would say. Well, at least she didn't have the creepy stare from before.

@others, on mobile atm​
"...Hey wannabe creepy girl can crystallize blood....As if she wasn't trying to be creepy already..." Dylan was not amused.

@Bomb @Hospes @The Great Detective @Those around

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
"Okay so what are your guys names and what can you do if I can know?"
[BCOLOR=#99cc00]"why talk to losers like them, you're just going to kill them."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#99ccff]"We should get to know these people, they would help us understand the problem.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]"Do you guys just come out of no where, with out warning?"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Kira is now having arguing with unknown voice from his head, but wants to greet everyone. The "bad" one keeps saying how little these people mean to Kira, while the "good" one is trying to complete a plan.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]@everyone on right now[/BCOLOR]

"The hell....Stupid duck..." Dylan spoke walking away with the knight following him.

"Likewise and... This is my friend.... Noble Knight Drystan...." Dylan spoke introducing the Knight he summoned just a second ago to Savannah.

"....Hello furball....Well at least someone I know is here..." Dylan spoke with a sigh of relief.

"...Hey wannabe creepy girl can crystallize blood....As if she wasn't trying to be creepy already..." Dylan was not amused.

"H-Hey! Who are you calling 'wannabe creepy girl', huh?"

And Julia was not amused with that statement.

@Crimson Spartan

"Gh... the hell..."

@others, on mobile atm​

@Crimson Spartan
"Well least we know we got powers of some kind." Alan told Crimson.

"Hey Juju. Haven't seen you here since school."

@Crimson Spartan @The Great Detective

"Okay so what are yours guys is names and what can you do if I can know?"
[BCOLOR=#99cc00]"why talk to losers like them, you're just going to kill them."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#99ccff]"We should get to know these people, they would help us understand the problem.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]"Do you guys just come out of no where, with out warning?"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Kira is now having arguing with unknown voice from his head, but wants to greet everyone. The "bad" one keeps saying how little these people mean to Kira, while the "good" one is trying to complete a plan.[/BCOLOR]
The ravenette sighes as she overhears this from Kira.

"Call me creepy, and there's this guy talking to himself..."

@Ginutusu

"...Um....I'm Dylan..." Was all he said before turning his attention to blood girl.

@Crimson Spartan

You were staring at everyone creepily earlier....." Dylan bluntly points out...
"Well least we know we got powers of some kind." Alan told Crimson.

"Hey Juju. Haven't seen you here since school."

"Yeah... Hopefully they can help us figure out what the hell is going on..." Dylan spoke to Alan before looking back at Juila.
The ravenette sighes as she overhears this from Kira.

"Call me creepy, and there's this guy talking to himself..."

@Ginutusu
"I'm used to people talking to themselves..." an he left it at that.

@Bomb @The Great Detective @Ginutusu

"Gh... the hell..."

@others, on mobile atm​

...And suddenly Savannah felt ready to pass out for the second time in the last five minutes.

Welp.

@Everyone​

...And suddenly Savannah felt ready to pass out for the second time in the last five minutes.

Welp.

@Everyone​
At least Dylan and Drystan got the message as they both backed off distancing themselves from Savannah.
"Uhh, yeah. That's her thing. I sometimes do that too. Look."

pVb5ger.png

"That... Makes sense then..... So you got a name or should I call you blood girl...?" Dylan spoke turning his attention to Julia. He hadn't been paying attention if anyone said her name.

@Hospes @Bomb @The Great Detective

"BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO FIGURE SOMETHING OUT!"
Kira of course was yelling at the two inside him rather everyone else there.
[BCOLOR=#99cc00]"Well I guess we can stay quite, but that's rather rude of you to...." [/BCOLOR]
"Shut up."
Like that voice number one and two went silent. He then looked at Dylan and smiled, "Nice to meet you sorry I have no idea how these two are such little balls of energy."

He then turn towards the "creepy girl" and spoke towards her.
"I'm sorry if I'm creepy, I don't really understand the voices yet." Kira laughing at himself hoping to lighten the mood.

"Not really, but it does now..."

She honestly didn't know why her blood could do that... or if she could do the same with the exposed blood of others... but that'll have to wait until later.

"Well, it was only a look... jeez."

Continue with those statements... and I wouldn't mind stabbing him full of holes.

"Nice to know that, Alan."

Julia supposed that she would have to figure things out slowly with the others, and during that, her inner thoughts really were giving her those feelings, but she kept herself together.

"I'm Julia... but I kinda go with Juju as Alan had mentioned like... a few seconds ago or something"

With her name given out, the ravenette glanced over at Kira.

"... it's fine. Just... make it clear if you're talking to us or those voice, 'kay?"

Or else I can find a permanent way to end those voices in your head...

@Crimson Spartan @Bomb @Ginutusu

Prologue: The Time Has Come

Loswork once lived on a peaceful planet known as Loko FG-4, it was known as this due to the their vast knowledge of the multiverse. However, Losworks creators looked to bring peace to the whole multiverse, when introducing the AI known as Loswork to this, Loswork saw the multiverse as a violent and unpredictable place. Loswork quickly turned on his creators, killing them, then his eyes turned to his planet, and within a few weeks, the planet was in ruins, with no life remaining. Thus Loswork started the construction of his multiverse space station. After 3,0000 years, Loswork left for the stars, only to leave his planet in pieces, using a multiverse time bomb Loswork destroyed all and any versions of his planet for any time and space.

Time, time was not what people thought it was. Time wasn't linear, it was a ball of lines that crossed at all points, and connected to a thousand other points. Space was almost the same way, and due to this, Loswork was able to manipulate it, and bring hundreds and hundreds of people from across all points of time and space to his home, and force them to battle to the death.

Thus, here you are. However, you felt different, but only you knew what kind of feeling it was.

Aion-2.5-Arena-01.jpg

You found yourself here, maybe you woke up here, maybe you just blinked and found yourself standing in the large stone clearing. Any of you could of been brought here with a infinite amount of ways. All that matters is that you now stand on a stone floor, large beautiful stone seats surround you, they matched the floor and pillars, and even the large building that stood 40 feet away from you. The sky was rolling with clouds, they were brown like the stone, with touches of black and white around them. You hear large doors creak open, and at the top of the building; right above the doorway, you see something come out...

3faf3cd8b37d1c06d3003048c11ea1a4.jpg

"I am Loswork!" the robot shouts. His voice was metallic, and sounded more like a male child before he hit puberty.

"I am a highly advanced AI, and I have brought you all here for a simple reason, all worlds are sick, and you are one of the many core reasons why. So you will fight to the death, and I will watch." stated Loswork, he did so in a manner that you would suspect that he didn't care that people were going to die.

"Now, in less then 24 hours the first match will begin, please mingle and do whatever you like. If you dare try to speak to me, I will make sure you can no longer speak." simply put Loswork. With that, the robot sat their, over looking the giant clearing of stone flooring and bleaches.

A women sat at the entrance of the building, as if she was waiting for someone to walk up to her. One particular side of the bleachers seemed to be lined with food, and there were other people standing around.

You could either, Go talk to the women, go check out the food, or mingle with the other people around you.

The Prologue round will last till Saturday: 3 PM EST.

Cast List:

@Hospes as Savannah

@The Great Detective as Julia

@DapperDogman as Joshua

@TheColourlessRainbow as Cody

@Mighty Roman as Owen

@Wedge Antilles as Wedge Antilles

@Forrest as Dec

@Crimson Spartan as Dylan

@Bomb as Alan

@york as York

@Ginutusu as Kira
York
@TheColourlessRainbow @Others

York stretched quietly, yawning a little as he began to get up from... The rock hard ground, wait, come again? He blinked, getting himself up with a grunt; it became apparant he wasn't in his room, where he had passed out who knows how long ago after a long day and... Now he was, well, whatever this place was, from what he could gather from that strange, loud, and somewhat rude robot's words, they were supposed to have some sort of "battle royale" or something here in a day or so. However, someone seemed to catch his eye almost immediately when he started looking around, that woman by the entrance looked a bit familiar... And for some reason he couldn't explain, he felt like he'd known her before, not just that, but, he could almost grasp as a few events the future might have in store for them, but... Not quite, not just that, but, he felt some sort of strange power burning within him. Deciding to hold off on thinking about this sort of thing for now, he decided to approach the woman at the entrance to the building, in hopes of getting some answers about this place.

She honestly didn't know why her blood could do that... or if she could do the same with the exposed blood of others... but that'll have to wait until later.

Continue with those statements... and I wouldn't mind stabbing him full of holes.

Julia supposed that she would have to figure things out slowly with the others, and during that, her inner thoughts really were giving her those feelings, but she kept herself together.

"I'm Julia... but I kinda go with Juju as Alan had mentioned like... a few seconds ago or something"

"... it's fine. Just... make it clear if you're talking to us or those voice, 'kay?"

[BCOLOR=#99cc00]"Kira that girl just thought of trying to kill you." [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Kira was in[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000] shock, how can he know that and is he telling the truth. He kept his emotions hidden and put on a fake smile towards everyone. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#00ccff]"I wouldn't say kill but her aura just changed drastically when she told you that last statement, be careful around her.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Maybe having these two wasn't such a bad option, they can sense dangers that Kira couldn't see coming. His key to making out of this alive is the voices to guide him.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]@The Great Detective[/BCOLOR]

"Ah Julia it is then... Though I like the nickname of 'Blood Girl' I'll have to remember that. My knight friend here is Drystan and i'm Dylan in case I haven't told you my name already." Dylan made note of Drystan who was playing a soothing melody on his harp.

@The Great Detective @EVERYBODY ELSE

Prologue: The Time Has Come

Loswork once lived on a peaceful planet known as Loko FG-4, it was known as this due to the their vast knowledge of the multiverse. However, Losworks creators looked to bring peace to the whole multiverse, when introducing the AI known as Loswork to this, Loswork saw the multiverse as a violent and unpredictable place. Loswork quickly turned on his creators, killing them, then his eyes turned to his planet, and within a few weeks, the planet was in ruins, with no life remaining. Thus Loswork started the construction of his multiverse space station. After 3,0000 years, Loswork left for the stars, only to leave his planet in pieces, using a multiverse time bomb Loswork destroyed all and any versions of his planet for any time and space.

Time, time was not what people thought it was. Time wasn't linear, it was a ball of lines that crossed at all points, and connected to a thousand other points. Space was almost the same way, and due to this, Loswork was able to manipulate it, and bring hundreds and hundreds of people from across all points of time and space to his home, and force them to battle to the death.

Thus, here you are. However, you felt different, but only you knew what kind of feeling it was.

Aion-2.5-Arena-01.jpg

You found yourself here, maybe you woke up here, maybe you just blinked and found yourself standing in the large stone clearing. Any of you could of been brought here with a infinite amount of ways. All that matters is that you now stand on a stone floor, large beautiful stone seats surround you, they matched the floor and pillars, and even the large building that stood 40 feet away from you. The sky was rolling with clouds, they were brown like the stone, with touches of black and white around them. You hear large doors creak open, and at the top of the building; right above the doorway, you see something come out...

3faf3cd8b37d1c06d3003048c11ea1a4.jpg

"I am Loswork!" the robot shouts. His voice was metallic, and sounded more like a male child before he hit puberty.

"I am a highly advanced AI, and I have brought you all here for a simple reason, all worlds are sick, and you are one of the many core reasons why. So you will fight to the death, and I will watch." stated Loswork, he did so in a manner that you would suspect that he didn't care that people were going to die.

"Now, in less then 24 hours the first match will begin, please mingle and do whatever you like. If you dare try to speak to me, I will make sure you can no longer speak." simply put Loswork. With that, the robot sat their, over looking the giant clearing of stone flooring and bleaches.

A women sat at the entrance of the building, as if she was waiting for someone to walk up to her. One particular side of the bleachers seemed to be lined with food, and there were other people standing around.

You could either, Go talk to the women, go check out the food, or mingle with the other people around you.

The Prologue round will last till Saturday: 3 PM EST.

Cast List:

@Hospes as Savannah

@The Great Detective as Julia

@DapperDogman as Joshua

@TheColourlessRainbow as Cody

@Mighty Roman as Owen

@Wedge Antilles as Wedge Antilles

@Forrest as Dec

@Crimson Spartan as Dylan

@Bomb as Alan

@york as York

@Ginutusu as Kira

I thought this was a strange place to find myself in. And I thought I'd been in some strange places in my lifetime.

Loswork was nothing like I'd ever seen... he looked half Tron, half I, Robot to me. And I'd never even seen I, Robot. But the words rang in my head... saving people was what I was all about. Meaningful deeds, doing the right thing even if it wasn't the easiest thing, being a martyr if need be, to help those who couldn't help themselves.

I was "all in" at that point, until he said to mingle and do whatever we like? Well, I never did turn down a weekend or down time, even if it was being stuck in a boring place. Though I had no idea what kind of place this really was, down time was good. I could get my feet under me and get myself mentally prepared for whatever was coming next.

Food caught my eye, though. And my nose. I went for the food.

@TheColourlessRainbow

I thought this was a strange place to find myself in. And I thought I'd been in some strange places in my lifetime.

Loswork was nothing like I'd ever seen... he looked half Tron, half I, Robot to me. And I'd never even seen I, Robot. But the words rang in my head... saving people was what I was all about. Meaningful deeds, doing the right thing even if it wasn't the easiest thing, being a martyr if need be, to help those who couldn't help themselves.

I was "all in" at that point, until he said to mingle and do whatever we like? Well, I never did turn down a weekend or down time, even if it was being stuck in a boring place. Though I had no idea what kind of place this really was, down time was good. I could get my feet under me and get myself mentally prepared for whatever was coming next.

Food caught my eye, though. And my nose. I went for the food.

@TheColourlessRainbow
The bleachers were filled with thousands of different types of foods, compared to the mere number of choices, you would only recognize a few. Some smelt wonderfully cooked, others had the odor of something....strange at best. This odor was coming from foods that almost looked alien.

Do you go for the food you know, or do you go for the strange, almost alien like food(s)?

(sorry about the crappy post, I'm at school.)

Reactions: Poe Dameron
Status
Not open for further replies.