The Multiverse Games: The Arena Of Loswork

• Thread starter TheColourlessRainbow
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Calm down bruh, take a chill pill. Worst comes to worst we call the paramedics. Oh wait, we're in the middle of I don't know where. Is there even reception here?" Alan said as he flipped out his phone and tried to call 911.

@TheColourlessRainbow @Crimson Spartan @Hospes @DapperDogman

For obvious reasons, Alan's phone did not receive service. Instead, the device began to get hotter and hotter, and would go only grow in heat till he hung up the 911 call.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cody's face turned to a disgusted look when the teen told him to take a chill pill, and when the boy tried to call the paramedics, Cody just chuckled.

"Its like you think we can call for help. That thing clearly wouldn't allow service here, not to mention to get someone to come HERE, we would need a address, and oh wait, a place for them to go! But guess what, WE DONT HAVE ONE."

@Crimson Spartan
@DapperDogman
@Hospes

Reactions: Bomb
"You mind keeping that weeaboo shit to yourself, pal?" Josh murmurs, glancing over his shoulder and scowling "Shouting helps no-one"

@Ginutusu

For obvious reasons, Alan's phone did not receive service. Instead, the device began to get hotter and hotter, and would go only grow in heat till he hung up the 911 call.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cody's face turned to a disgusted look when the teen told him to take a chill pill, and when the boy tried to call the paramedics, Cody just chuckled.

"Its like you think we can call for help. That thing clearly wouldn't allow service here, not to mention to get someone to come HERE, we would need a address, and oh wait, a place for them to go! But guess what, WE DONT HAVE ONE."

@Crimson Spartan
@DapperDogman
@Hospes
"There's such a thing called a GPS."​

"Aren't you a fucking ray of sunshine." sarcastically spoke Cody towards Dapper. His attention was quickly drawn to the teenage boy, who in fact had called him.

"No, why would any of us have that?!" answered Cody, his face twisted into a form of annoyance, his hand was even out, palm upwards, in fingers stretched out.

"and she seems to be worse, maybe we shouldn't play fucking doctor and try to do something we dont understand." quickly stated Cody to the teenage boy.

@Bomb
@Crimson Spartan
@Sav
"I've played the Trauma Center games on the DS and the Wii, I know how the tools work."

@shitpost ayy​

"My gods. Can you not? Let's see if what he did works." sharply spoke Cody towards the teenage boy. It was clear from his face he was annoyed, even his body language was showing it. He just wanted all this none stop motion to halt for a second, his head was starting to burn again, and it seemed to be speeding up faster then last time.

@Bomb
@Crimson Spartan
@Hospes
@DapperDogman
"Oh my fucking god" Josh sits up and moves everyone aside, pulling them away from her and sighing "She's having a panic attack, she needs to settle her breathing, she'll be fine"

You never, under any circumstances let yourself show you're nervous when helping someone like this, it makes them more nervous

He holds up his phone, a small gif playing on loop on the screen
PF7PJdd.gif

"Just breath in rhythm with this, please"

He just hoped they hadn't worried her to death already with their panicking

@Hospes @Crimson Spartan @TheColourlessRainbow @Bomb

Phew. At least Joshie knew what he was doing, and people were backing off a bit. That helped the female calm down at least a small tad, but that was at least something, right? Her big brown eyes watched Josh as he produced his phone, curious, but obviously alarmed and overwhelmed. But as he fired up the simulation and told her to breathe in sync with it? Well, Savannah felt relief crash into her like a tidal wave. Struggling to slow her breathing down to match the image, she reminded herself that she needed to stay calm - think this all through with a level-head rather than lose her mind over it.

After a long couple of minutes, she finally managed to slow her breathing, her heart thudding lightly and dully against her chest. Despite having finally seemed to have calmed down, she still seemed out of breath. Despite this, she finally managed to speak. "Th-th.. thank... y-you..." she wheezed out to Josh, wrangling a weak smile onto her pale face. Man, that whole episode had been exhausting... It'd been a long time since she'd had such a full-blown attack like that. And, more prominently, nobody who knew how to handle her having one. Maybe she avoided asking for help when she was having an attack, sure, but at least she had people there if she absolutely needed them. Like the time she'd had that costochondritis flare up and thought she was having a heart attack and would be dying....

And then a shudder ran down her spine at that recollection. That might've been the worst day of her life.

Trying to shake that painful memory off, Savannah finally managed to take a look at the people who had been trying to help her, still feeling rather shaky. But for the sake of those around her, she tried to put on her typical calm facade, giving a weak but polite smile. "I, uh..- ...Thank you. All of you, for trying to help." There was a pause, before she seemed to remember something, suddenly looking sheepish. "Oh..! My name's.. Savannah, by the way.."

Yup. She felt awkward as hell.

@DapperDogman @TheColourlessRainbow @Bomb @Crimson Spartan @Anybody I missed​

Nathan (or Nate if you prefer) was minding his own business, just sitting in his dorm room when a bright flash of light appeared, blinding the young man.

"Gah. what the hell." He muttered as he cliched his eyes shut, damn him and his sensitivity to light. When he opened his eyes, he frowned at the scene in front of him, a whole bunch of random people he had never seen before were all crowded around some girl in a wheel chair. The girl seemed to be freaking out over something.

Not sure what to do, Nate stood off to the side, watching the group intently

@Anybody

"There's such a thing called a GPS."​
"Its like your not listening. With the way your responding the air might as well be filled with the sound of quacks." and thus, a quacking fest was started. a large amount of ducks were around the four individuals, their quacking so loud you could barley speak over them.

"What the fuck?" asked Cody, but it was unlikely someone heard him.

@Bomb
@Hospes
@Crimson Spartan
@DapperDogman

Reactions: Crimson Spartan
"Its like your not listening. With the way your responding the air might as well be filled with the sound of quacks." and thus, a quacking fest was started. a large amount of ducks were around the four individuals, their quacking so loud you could barley speak over them.

@Bomb
@Hospes
@Crimson Spartan
@DapperDogman
"Trying to prove my point, even if- where the fuck did these ducks came from?" Alan would escape the ducks before things got too wild.

"Stop quacking you damn ducks!"

@TheColourlessRainbow @Hospes @Crimson Spartan @DapperDogman

Last edited by a moderator:

Phew. At least Joshie knew what he was doing, and people were backing off a bit. That helped the female calm down at least a small tad, but that was at least something, right? Her big brown eyes watched Josh as he produced his phone, curious, but obviously alarmed and overwhelmed. But as he fired up the simulation and told her to breathe in sync with it? Well, Savannah felt relief crash into her like a tidal wave. Struggling to slow her breathing down to match the image, she reminded herself that she needed to stay calm - think this all through with a level-head rather than lose her mind over it.

After a long couple of minutes, she finally managed to slow her breathing, her heart thudding lightly and dully against her chest. Despite having finally seemed to have calmed down, she still seemed out of breath. Despite this, she finally managed to speak. "Th-th.. thank... y-you..." she wheezed out to Josh, wrangling a weak smile onto her pale face. Man, that whole episode had been exhausting... It'd been a long time since she'd had such a full-blown attack like that. And, more prominently, nobody who knew how to handle her having one. Maybe she avoided asking for help when she was having an attack, sure, but at least she had people there if she absolutely needed them. Like the time she'd had that costochondritis flare up and thought she was having a heart attack and would be dying....

And then a shudder ran down her spine at that recollection. That might've been the worst day of her life.

Trying to shake that painful memory off, Savannah finally managed to take a look at the people who had been trying to help her, still feeling rather shaky. But for the sake of those around her, she tried to put on her typical calm facade, giving a weak but polite smile. "I, uh..- ...Thank you. All of you, for trying to help." There was a pause, before she seemed to remember something, suddenly looking sheepish. "Oh..! My name's.. Savannah, by the way.."

"See, told you you'd be fine, didn't I?" Josh says cheerily, smiling gently to her "Nothing to worry about, I think these guys were more worried than you" he says with a laugh, doing his best to lighten the tenseness in the air "If you're sure you're okay-"

Then a whole bunch of ducks showed up and he could feel himself growing annoyed by the noise of their quacking

"SHUT THE FUCK UP"

Wow, that was loud, like...we're talking impossibly loud for a human
He blinks to himself and looks at the others, rubbing his throat

Also, dang, he went from nice guy to pissed at ducks in about as long as it would take for him to introduce himself

"Well, that was loud" he murmurs, rubbing his left ear lightly "Sorry, I don't know how I managed that"

@TheColourlessRainbow @Hospes @Bomb @Crimson Spartan @Nater Taters @Ginutusu

"You mind keeping that weeaboo shit to yourself, pal?" Josh murmurs, glancing over his shoulder and scowling "Shouting helps no-one"

@Ginutusu
"No I should say sorry, it was a bit silly."
Kira looked down at the ground. He felt like a moron doing something like that.
[BCOLOR=#008000]"You shouldn't take something like that from a nobody. If I were you, you should send him a message."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]This voice echoed in his head. It was sinister and rough sounding, it made Kira cringe just hear terrible things from this monster voice.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]He ignored it and looked back up at everyone.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]@DapperDogman[/BCOLOR]

@DapperDogman

Nate was quite surprised when a whole bunch of ducks came out of god knows where. He was even more surprised when one of the fellas in the group let the ducks have it

"Damn bro, call them wankers while you're at it." Nate said, laughing at the pretty lousy joke he just told.

The fuck was going on? A new guy was around, and a flood of ducks were quacking. Not to mention how another teen maanged to get his voice louder then the ducks, and almost shatter Cody's ear drums. Something was clearly wrong, and Cody followed the teenage boy right out of the flood. AS they both stood on the other side of the ducks, their quacking was not as intense.

"Do you know what the fuck happened?" asked Cody.

@Bomb

"..Hello Savannah.... I'm Dylan but most call me Crimson... Whichever you preferred..." Dylan spoke before his eyes suddenly fturned Crimson colored.

81-cross.jpg

Dylan stared in complete shock as the monster on this card had suddenly appeared before him.

"W-What the hell!?!" he spoke before the knight bowed to him.

"I-Is this real?" Needless to say he didn't expect this at all.

@Bomb
@Hospes
@Crimson Spartan
@DapperDogman
"Trying to prove my point, even if- where the fuck did these ducks came from?" Alan would try to escape the ducks before things got too wild.

"See, told you you'd be fine, didn't I?" Josh says cheerily, smiling gently to her "Nothing to worry about, I think these guys were more worried than you" he says with a laugh, doing his best to lighten the tenseness in the air "If you're sure you're okay-"

Then a whole bunch of ducks showed up and he could feel himself growing annoyed by the noise of their quacking

"SHUT THE FUCK UP"

Also, dang, he went from nice guy to pissed at ducks in about as long as it would take for him to introduce himself

"Well, that was loud" he murmurs, rubbing his left ear lightly "Sorry, I don't know how I managed that"

"..W-What the...." he was thrown completely off guard.

@TheColourlessRainbow @Hospes @Bomb @DapperDogman @Nater Taters @Ginutusu

"SHUT THE FUCK UP"

"Jeez! That was loud." Alan would comment at the loud noise, and plays some music from his phone to his headphones to drown it out.

"..Hello Savannah.... I'm Dylan but most call me Crimson... Whichever you preferred..." Dylan spoke before his eyes suddenly fturned Crimson colored.

81-cross.jpg

Dylan stared in complete shock as the monster on this card had suddenly appeared before him.

"Oh hey, Crimson. Didn't expect to find ya here."

@TheColourlessRainbow @Hospes @Bomb @Ginutusu @Nater Taters @DapperDogman @others i missed​

"I'm extremely confused right now, that guy can make us go deaf, there's God knows how many people here, there's ducks everywhere, and this guy just created someone." Kira is in just shock now for situation going on.
[BCOLOR=#00ccff]"Maybe you can help them." [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Again another voice in his head, however this one sounded soothing and peaceful.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]@TheColourlessRainbow @Bomb @DapperDogman @Anyone i missed[/BCOLOR]

@DapperDogman

Nate was quite surprised when a whole bunch of ducks came out of god knows where. He was even more surprised when one of the fellas in the group let the ducks have it

"Damn bro, call them wankers while you're at it." Nate said, laughing at the pretty lousy joke he just told.
Oh great, some yank who thought he was clever

"Piss off, yeah?" he murmurs in a thick, nearly exaggerated cockney accent

@Nater Taters

Everyone else seemed quite shocked by his volume too, he was surprised indeed, he was loud, but never that loud, jeez

"So, we all seem to have some weird powers now...cool"

@TheColourlessRainbow @Hospes @Bomb @Crimson Spartan @Ginutusu

Oh great, some yank who thought he was clever

"Piss off, yeah?" he murmurs in a thick, nearly exaggerated cockney accent

@Nater Taters

Everyone else seemed quite shocked by his volume too, he was surprised indeed, he was loud, but never that loud, jeez

"So, we all seem to have some weird powers now...cool"

@TheColourlessRainbow @Hospes @Bomb @Crimson Spartan @Ginutusu
Nate scoffed and walked off by himself, it was best that he was alone, at least for now, that's the way he preferred it, he layed down on his back and pulled his ball cap down over his eyes in order to catch some sleep

"Jeez! That was loud." Alan would comment at the loud noise, and plays some music from his phone to his headphones to drown it out.

"Oh hey, Crimson. Didn't expect to find ya here."

@TheColourlessRainbow @Hospes @Bomb @Ginutusu @Nater Taters @DapperDogman @others i missed​
"...Same but the hell is going on...? Why can I summon monsters all of the sudden..." Dylan spoke to Alan while staring at the knight that had started playing his harp beautifully.

@Bomb @Hospes @TheColourlessRainbow @Ginutusu @DapperDogman @Others

@Bomb
@Hospes
@Crimson Spartan
@DapperDogman
"Trying to prove my point, even if- where the fuck did these ducks came from?" Alan would escape the ducks before things got too wild.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP"

81-cross.jpg

Savannah was, needless to say, caught off guard by the randomly appearing ducks. But, unlike everyone else in her vicinity, she was hearing something completely different from quacking. No, she was hearing... Conversations? No, that couldn't be possible... Could it? Maybe she'd hit her head when she'd fallen out of her wheelchair?

One duck was flapping it's wings at Josh's feet, quacking loudly. "THE HELL D'YA THINK Y'ARE, YA LITTLE WHIPPERSNAPPER?! GET OFF OUR DAMN LAWN!!!!! I SWEAR, KIDS THESE DAYS 'AVE NO RESPECT FOR THEIR ELDERS!!!!"

Another couple of ducks appeared to be.... Dancing?! "IIIIII don't wanna be a chicken, I don't wanna be a duck, so I shake my butt na na na na!"

ee51bcd4691e83f39cee6c7c38a0e750.png

A particularly kawaii little duck was simply sitting there, looking all cute and shit while Savannah 'aww'd over how adorable it was.

Attempting to reach Dylan's back pocket was another duck, seeming very determined. "Hell yeah, I knew I smelled bread crumbs!! Hand 'em over, ya filthy animal!"

6958-30786-0.jpg

Observing a couple of ducks, one of which was licking itself like a cat, was an odd-looking duck. "What do you let it lick you like that for? Gross," one commented, a drink in hand. It took a swig of said drink, sighing slightly. "It burns goin' down."

It took a few minutes for it to sink in that she was witnessing talking ducks- or, well, her mind had developed an understanding of animal language -, at which point, Savannah was certain that she'd gone crazy. An animated sweat-drop rolled down her face, and she looked confused and horrified as heck. What the hell was going on?! Despite this insanity, she opened and closed her mouth quietly, fumbling for words with which she could respond to Josh and Dylan. "I, u-uhh...- I'm not sure 'fine' is the right word..." she muttered, hoping no one heard.

...Alright, Savannah. Pull yourself together.

Taking a deep breath, Savannah attempted to force herself to mellow out(though her ears were also ringing from Josh's yelling), trying to keep herself together. Like she always did. Focus. Focus on the normal stuff, first... "...Nice to meet you, Dylan," she responded, glancing to Josh. "Uh, what did you say your name was, again...?" ...Then get to the weird stuff.

"...And please tell me I'm not the only one hearing talking ducks?"

@DapperDogman @Crimson Spartan @Bomb @TheColourlessRainbow @Whoever I'm missing​

"So...... hmmmm... I'm Kira and I can do stuff with my aura or something like that, and there two voice inside my head."
[BCOLOR=#99cc00]"wow, just wow." [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#00ccff]That could have come out better."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]The voices and Kira knew how badly that sounded. Kira face exploded into a bright red and he looked away from everyone.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]With all this energy bursting off it grew in power around Kira, he hasn't notice the change at all.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]@TheColourlessRainbow @Bomb @Hospes @everyone I missed[/BCOLOR]

"...Same but the hell is going on...? Why can I summon monsters all of the sudden..." Dylan spoke to Alan while staring at the knight that had started playing his harp beautifully.

@Bomb @Hospes @TheColourlessRainbow @Ginutusu @DapperDogman @Others
"I don't know. Maybe you have some kind of mystic powers wumbo jumbo."

"Do the la la lalalala la lalala."

"Was that me or is this song corrupted?"

hqdefault.jpg

"...well, guess I have a Kuriboh."

@Crimson Spartan @Hospes @TheColourlessRainbow @Ginutusu @DapperDogman @Others​

Status
Not open for further replies.