Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: York

Sex: Male

Physical Description:
Anime-Boy-With-Headphones-And-Hoodie.jpg

(... Don't ask, I can't face posting an irl image of me here /x.x\)

Canon: Real Life?

Two New Powers:

Incognito - This unique ability grants York the ability to escape the notice of others... Practically becoming invisible to others, as long as he doesn't draw attention to himself, his presense will simply fade from the attention of others, however, he will not always be conscious of this fact.

The Power Within - York is able to draw from some sort of "pool" of power, heightening his senses, reaction time, strength, stamina, and overall durability... However, this effect is only temporary, and can only be maintained for a fixed amount of time before he exhausts himself.

Weaknesses:

Frail - York may seem unstoppable at first glance, when he uses "the power within" however... Without this power active, he's considerably vulnerable to most attacks, and, in general, is rather delicate... Incognito appears to be his only real line of defense in this state.

Clumsy - While this isn't a common occurence, sometimes York ends up unintentionally drawing attention to himself by tripping over an object, making noise in some convoluted way, or in general, making a costly mistake with his motions...

Recovery Time - If "the power within" is not used in short bursts, York will suffer a considerable amount of recovery time, wearing himself out pretty heavily... The shorter the amount of time he uses the "power within", the less likely this will occur as he has a little time to recover his stamina... As a result, he often uses his powers in a more strategic fashion.

Name: York

Physical Description:
Anime-Boy-With-Headphones-And-Hoodie.jpg

(... Don't ask, I can't face posting an irl image of me here /x.x\)

Canon: Real Life?

Two New Powers:

Incognito - This unique ability grants York the ability to escape the notice of others... Practically becoming invisible to others, as long as he doesn't draw attention to himself, his presense will simply fade from the attention of others, however, he will not always be conscious of this fact.

The Power Within - York is able to draw from some sort of "pool" of power, heightening his senses, reaction time, strength, stamina, and overall durability... However, this effect is only temporary, and can only be maintained for a fixed amount of time before he exhausts himself.

Weaknesses:

Frail - York may seem unstoppable at first glance, when he uses "the power within" however... Without this power active, he's considerably vulnerable to most attacks, and, in general, is rather delicate... Incognito appears to be his only real line of defense in this state.

Clumsy - While this isn't a common occurence, sometimes York ends up unintentionally drawing attention to himself by tripping over an object, making noise in some convoluted way, or in general, making a costly mistake with his motions...

Recovery Time - If "the power within" is not used in short bursts, York will suffer a considerable amount of recovery time, wearing himself out pretty heavily... The shorter the amount of time he uses the "power within", the less likely this will occur as he has a little time to recover his stamina... As a result, he often uses his powers in a more strategic fashion.
I think I need one more person, and all shall be good.

• Thank You
Reactions: York
Sorry I was away for a bit. No power or WiFi but I'll create a character soon.

Name: Kira​

Sex: Male (I'm Single ladies)

Physical Description:
47644874.jpg
Canon: Real/ OC me​

Two New Powers:
Aura Manipulation: Kira can control his very own spirit to do what ever his bidding. Some examples are increased strength and defense. Clones, changing his size, creation of weapons. Elemental attack. As long as Kira has a idea he can create with his aura, the possibilities are endless, this may be powerful however his aura is still extremely small to use of and little training with it.
Mercy/Execution: Kira is a very passive person and hates to use violence. He wants to end a fight with out death. Every time he spares a life his aura increases in size, for his opponent has given some aura to Kira. However if he chooses to kill his opponent his aura doubles and loses some sanity, because he stole their aura.​

Weaknesses:Limited Aura: Because he's new with aura Kira is very limited with its unlimited power. This can change over time with enough opponents he encounters.
Sanity: If Kira lose all of his mind in the process of collecting aura he will turn into a blood craving monster where his only goal is to consume all.
Just a teenager: Without aura all Kira is a average teenage boy.​

I will currently be updating the cast list, then writing the prologue round.

The Roleplay will start by 8:30-10 PM tonight

I shooouuuldn't buuut think I can reserve a spot? I most likely won't get a char sheet up tomorrow after school though. (´・_・`)

Name: Nathan (Goes by Nate most of the time, also responds to Naters, Nate Dawg, Big Nate)

Looks: Brace yourselves
1381990_443617402424013_1680041003_n.jpg

Canon: IRL

Powers:

Copycat: Nate has the ability to copy a Allies or enemies power and use it against them

Nightmare: Nate also has the ability to project illusions of a person's deepest fears (this includes transforming into the thing the person fears the most)

Weakness:

Clumsy: Nate isn't the most nimble on his feet, being a bigger guy, he has been known to trip and fall, quite often.

Anger: Over the years, Nate has become a more cynical, sarcastic, pessimistic young man. He also tends to get upset faster than others, and will do or say things out of uncontrolled anger, even if the said action is harmful.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Joe

Physical Description:
801720a75bec4f6f26809937bf09274c.jpg

Joe stands at around 5'8"-5'9" in height.

Canon: Oc yo

Two New Powers:

Strength Boost- Joe's natural strength is boosted just slightly, allowing him to pick up heavy objects to throw or lug around

Speed Boost- His natural speed is also boosted slightly. Add his long legs to the mix and you got yourself a pretty fast runner

Weaknesses:

Clumsy- Joe's clumsy at times, occasionally hurting himself or others if he's not careful

Smarticle he is not- Joe's not the brightest bulb in the bunch unfortunately, but he's a kind guy. Many of his friends compare him to Lennie from Of Mice and Men.

Too kind- Self explanatory. He's too kind pretty much most of the time(unless someone he cares for gets hurt, then he'll probably try and lash out without thinking) which leads to people taking advantage of him and lying to him.

(Hopes he good and sorry for the wait >_<)

SO. LATE ANNOUNCEMENT BECAUSE I'M A FORGETFUL LITTLE CRAP.

Cody/TheColourlessRainbow's father was taken into an emergency surgery as of the other day. He said he'd be going home for two weeks because of this, and that he also won't have any internet connection because of this.
So, this RP will either be shut down, orrrrr I'll try to salvage it. I asked which he preferred, but haven't heard back from him and may not for a while.

I would like to send my support any way I can and I'm sorry for the situation he's going through. My opinion I would love to continue this but it's up to him not me.

I would like to send my support any way I can and I'm sorry for the situation he's going through. My opinion I would love to continue this but it's up to him not me.
Passed on the message to him. ^^

And fair enough. If/when I get a response, I'll be sure to let everyone know.

• Thank You
Reactions: Ginutusu
SO. LATE ANNOUNCEMENT BECAUSE I'M A FORGETFUL LITTLE CRAP.

Cody/TheColourlessRainbow's father was taken into an emergency surgery as of the other day. He said he'd be going home for two weeks because of this, and that he also won't have any internet connection because of this.
So, this RP will either be shut down, orrrrr I'll try to salvage it. I asked which he preferred, but haven't heard back from him and may not for a while.
oh my, hope his dad get's well.

Edit: I'm terribly sorry, but I'll have to withdraw my interest. Good luck with the roleplay, and send a good luck to TheColourlessRainbow from me!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.