The Most Random of Powers

It's the yeast I can do...

Okay. Done now lol

• OMG
Reactions: Elle Joyner
I did the random page on the Superpower Wiki and got something called Metamorphic Combat:

"The user can fight/defeat anything through a metaphoric clash of selves- their ideals and belief in them, passions, passion, beliefs, self-belief, confidence, talents, etc, as reality becomes a figurative expression of the clashing of these things. This means they can fight others that are far beyond their own strength and capabilities if they possess conviction in their own ideals and self, etc, strongly enough, and more strongly than others involved."

it sounds like main protagonist plot armor

That's not really a power and more a genre convention. Some of the stuff on the superpower wiki really stretches it.

I'm interested. And I second:
Alternatively, the GM could just tell the players what powers their characters got and let the players narrate the emergence of the powers.

I'm also sceptical to having more than one IC-thread at the same time. Even in world-rps it seems to cause more harm than good.

If we were all ok with sharing a Discord channel, then we could host the main game here but have character listings and minor (for funsies) roleplay on the Discord

If we were all ok with sharing a Discord channel, then we could host the main game here but have character listings and minor (for funsies) roleplay on the Discord

I honestly live on Discord so this sounds great to me.

I do not do Discord for Reasons, but hey.