The most important meal of the day.

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by October Knight, Apr 21, 2010.

1. Ray

"Listen, if you are that concerned, go ahead and brute force it." Dylan nodded and got to work enhancing the code. "Even though, like I said, no one could get through."

Jason

Having lost her, he continued to the strong hold.

2. Everything!

3. Eggs, hashbrowns, sausage/bacon, toast.

I get the rest of my vitamins, nutrients, fruits, and veggies in later meals.

4. “You don’t get to pawn off your job.” Kunari glare at him as she gently pet the girl.

5. Grits are amazing, good choice.

6. I'm not a big fan of most breakfast food, so If I eat it, I have to really be in the mood for it! o____o

But some of my preferred items include:
    - Bagels with cream cheese!
    - Fruit!
    - Oatmeal!
    - Cheesy Hashbrowns!
    - Scrambled eggs with cheeeese!
    - Bacoooon!
    - Sausage links!

With orange juice or milk. :D

7. Ray

He continued to argue with Captain Bullock over the phone.

(Sorry, I know crappy posts, I'm trying to study for an exam tomorrow but still want to post)

8. (Is this gonna end up being like a killer frost thing where the dye doesn't help, it just goes back to white?)

Ray

"Captain, I understand that this was bad, but blaming the person who saved the only survivor isn't going to help anything. I'm not going to help you hunt a hero."

9. (Yes it's going to go right back to white)

Blair

She finished the dying and looked up to her brunette locks. She looked like she was sixteen again. She hated it, but it worked. She inhaled sharply and headed back out towards the couch. She decided now that she was okay she would take a small rest

10. Nothing beats a bunch of scrambled eggies for me! With ketchup (sometimes) coupled with hashbrowns and some ham. Now I'm hungry... D:

11. I likes the Flavored bagel with cream cheese, but some scrambled eggs/cheese/ catsup with hashbrowns is good too!

12. I always have to eat a good breakfast otherwise I can't function in school xD
    I eat breakfast at 6:30 am ~ and I'm in school until 4:30ish x)
    Sometimes I eat a snack in between or have lunch (occasionally) @ 12:00 :P

SO BREAKFAST IS VERY IMPORTANT TO ME <3

I eat:
    -cereal, milk, and a fruit (mostly
    -omelette (sometimes only if its tamagoyaki- more often
    -granola & milk (too much fiber makes my stomach hurttt x3
    -ICE CREAM xD (only when Im feeling crazyy
    -Bagel & Cheese, Juice (yeahh
    -CHEESECAKE (sometimes
    -DunkinDonut, Milk, Fruit ( yumm <3

13. It differs from day to day.

If I eat eggs one day I won't follow it the following day with more eggs. Same goes for grains, pancakes, etc.

14. (Hmm. What are you writing about? Boy or girl?)

Bram

Mari smiled "I haven't been this happy since..." she sighed as she hugged the puppy to her, who was nibbling at her sleeves "Well since Bram was still here."

15. ^^^ Yes!

I don't eat breakfast. :P I eat brunch. Normally consists of eggs (either scrambled or fried), crispy cubes, and perhaps two pancakes. Sometimes, I'll have an egg and cheese on a toasted croissant. Sometimes I add bacon on it, sometimes I don't.

The only time I really enjoyed breakfast was when I was in the Waffle House in South Carolina. Their breakfast was awesome O_O

16. Blair

"Multitasker." She teased as she finished up the first one and started on the second

Gwen

"I was careless and sloppy because I was scared out of my mind! I didn't know what was going on! I thought you let them burn to death! I thought someone was suffering and that Hunter could...." she grimaced "I thought I could do something heroic, okay? It was stupid. I was frightened. I was so damn frightened. But again, an explosion caused by you and knowing it was..." she stopped herself. He didn't need to know about her report. She swallowed "Still property damage, Jay."

17. Ray

"You know it. How else could I do what I do?" He set up two pans and poured the first pancake and started working on the bacon.

Jason

"You let fear dictate your actions and that will get you killed. You need to be more careful and level headed. That facility was an illegal black site set by a paramilitary organization."

18. (It looks great)

Blair

She laughed "Aw you flatter. What do you want? More omelets." She teased as she rubbed her belly "Im stuffed."

Gwen

She held him close as they kissed, still feeling her heart in her throat