The most amusing fight ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clearly he has some kind of Thorn enchantment so when hit the attacker takes damage.

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
I bet the defending guy was also a Drunken Fist Monk.

Reactions: Santario
I see no reason to disbelieve that.

o.O That didn't even look like a real fight. The dude throwing punches hits weaker than my eight year old....

Wow, that was such an intense battle, I was on the edge of my seat the whole time.

That was plenty of excitement for me to last for a while.

That was wonderful. I'm surprised there wasn't a worldstar logo somewhere on the screen.

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE

lol I think this was staged; I wouldn't lol so loudly if I was filming two strangers fighting, and if he knew the people, at least one of them woulda told him to shut up or acknowledged him in some way.

Maybe the guy filming was an Iwaku staff member.

lol I think this was staged; I wouldn't lol so loudly if I was filming two strangers fighting, and if he knew the people, at least one of them woulda told him to shut up or acknowledged him in some way.
You underestimate the lack of giving a fuck people exhibit when they're show boating.

*Claps*
THIS ENTERTAINS ME!

MORE!

I think they were just too drunk to care about their friend laughing at them.
Hell some people laugh at their friends shit constantly, where it's a sort of norm.

Yeah, good points.

Nostalgia.
The bad kind.
I don't really like the show myself.
But there's something about two Midgets fighting that makes me look back and go "Say what?".

Status
Not open for further replies.