1. Between midnight and 3am tonight (central time) there will be an upgrade performed to the server's storage system.  This will result in approximately 30 minutes of downtime.  In the future this will allow for hardware upgrades/migrations without any downtime.  No site data will be lost, but please keep local copies of any posts you are actively working on around that time.

Warning: Maintenance will begin in approximately 1 hour.  (Midnight Server Time) Please keep local copies of works in progress.

The most amusing fight ever.

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Gwazi Magnum, Mar 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    • Love Love x 1
  1. Clearly he has some kind of Thorn enchantment so when hit the attacker takes damage.

• Like Like x 1
  2. I bet the defending guy was also a Drunken Fist Monk.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I see no reason to disbelieve that.

4. o.O That didn't even look like a real fight. The dude throwing punches hits weaker than my eight year old....

• Like Like x 2
  5. Wow, that was such an intense battle, I was on the edge of my seat the whole time.

That was plenty of excitement for me to last for a while.

• You Need a Hug You Need a Hug x 1
  6. That was wonderful. I'm surprised there wasn't a worldstar logo somewhere on the screen.

7. *Claps*
    THIS ENTERTAINS ME!

MORE!

8. FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE

lol I think this was staged; I wouldn't lol so loudly if I was filming two strangers fighting, and if he knew the people, at least one of them woulda told him to shut up or acknowledged him in some way.

9. Maybe the guy filming was an Iwaku staff member.

10. You underestimate the lack of giving a fuck people exhibit when they're show boating.

11. I think they were just too drunk to care about their friend laughing at them.
    Hell some people laugh at their friends shit constantly, where it's a sort of norm.

12. Yeah, good points.

13. I don't really like the show myself.
    But there's something about two Midgets fighting that makes me look back and go "Say what?".

• You Get a Cookie You Get a Cookie x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.