The Moosome One

You will most likely refer to me as...

• Sunshine! You just seem so happy and smiley. So it fits. :)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Girl... You are a girl, right?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SkylightUp

Original poster
That's me! I guess I'll just fill out this survey and go from there.

What do you prefer to be called?
Call me anything you want, as long as it isn't a southern nickname or my real name misspelled. That said, I am a Sara.

Boy, girl, or a mystery?
100% Girl. Guarenteed! :watermelon: <- Ha! Sims 3 reference. Anyone?

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
Bingo! A little extra info: My first roleplaying experience was on a virtual pet website. It's where I'd enjoy roleplaying the most, but not a lot of people on those kinds of websites are up for roleplaying.
Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?
Uno partinero! I'm almost never caught in a group roleplay, for several reasons. I've seen drama, I've watched people get terribly lost in 20 suddenly added pages and mess up the roleplay, I've watched a few people make things super complex and leave all the rest behind, and, just to name one more, I'm mostly a romance roleplayer. :heavybreathing:

Do you like running through grassy meadows or sitting under the cherry blossoms?
:rotfl: I like running through grassy meadows, as long as I'm allowed to occasionally roll, twirl, and flap my arms with a child-like hope that I might actually fly.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
Well... if you insist...

Help me, help me, I need a remedy! (Help me, Help me)
Help me, help me, I need a remedy! (Help me, help me)
Life is strange at the bottom of the ocean,
You won't believe the things you see,
Stay ashore, don't give into notions,
If you don't wanna be like meeeeeee,

OOH ~ I'm a little yellow fish.... :hedgehog:

In addition to "Help! I'm a fish," by Little Trees I also have "Good Morning Sunshine" by Alex Day stuck in my head.

I will also just come right out and tell you that I love cows, so don't be suprised if I randomly say moo to you at some point! :cow:

I'd love to tell more, so ask away! Make a book of questions for all I care, I'll answer them all! Feel free to make up a bunch of silly questions and post them, those will probably be my favorite anyway. :)

Some ideas, incase you want to post or contact me but don't know where to begin (All the things below I wouldn't mind talking about OR rolplaying about) :
:link::pikachu::tetrisi::clyde::sonic::flask::toad:

I know it might seem impossible to make some of these into romances, but we can find a way! Incase you can't tell, I'm also into goofy roleplays. The second to last one is supposed to be Chemical X, by the way.

Hope to hear from you, bye-bye now! :slug:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2 people
Welcome to Iwaku, hope you have a great time here :3

ROMANCE ROLEPLAY FOREVER! 8D *highfive!*

Welcome to the community, Sara!

Welcome, Sara! Hope you find someone you'd like as a roleplay partner =)

I will ask a question, to make the welcome whole. What kinds of roleplays do you like, in terms of time period?

girl or GIRL?

It's a shame our interests don't overlap, you sound like a fun person to play with.

(hint in a whisper: "it's the meadows")

To the question: What kinds of roleplays do you like, in terms of time period?
I, for the most part, do not have a preferance when it comes to when the roleplay is taking place. However, I do wish that if it is set in the 1800's or something that the roleplayer not be so strict about it. :)

To the person who approves of my cow obsession:
Moo!

To the person with the high-fiving hand:
I raise you another hand and a ping-pong pattle! :talkhand: :pingpong: (Didn't say they were mine)

To the person who first said welcome:
Thanks!

And...
To the person who asked girl or GIRL?
American woman! *Bursts out singing*

Welcome, Sara! 8D

*takes a bow* Welcome and I hope you have a wonderful time here!

Status
Not open for further replies.