The Moon Exo-Knight Academy! (MEKA) (IC)

Flame

Chilly birb
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
Online Availability
Anytime after 5pm, my time, most days.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Futanari
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Medieval, Fantasy, Mechs, Magical Girls, Romance, Action, Fandoms, basically anything fantastic.
"We are now entering orbit."
An intercom echoed through the ship, and a sliding door opened from the front end, and a blue-hued, feminine hologram stepped out, walking down the train-car like cabin of the space-shuttle. "If I may have your attention...", a pleasant sounding voice echoed throughout the cabin, pausing for a moment to made sure it had everybody's attention. "My name is ViVi. I am MEKA's school AI, here to assist and inform you.", it spoke, and made a gesture to the floor and walls, apertures opened up, revealing the moon base below them. It was a giant dome on the surface of the moon, housing what looked like it's own little slice of earth, with trees and buildings all it's own. The sun reflected against it's surface, but it was easy to see the school grounds as the ship descended.

"If you look below, you'll see the terra-dome containing MEKA and Horizon city! You'll be staying there for the duration of your education at MEKA.", it informed, as the dome came closer, and entered a small bay, which closed behind them, the atmosphere in the bay pressurized, before the door in front of the ship opened, revealing a small runway the ship followed to the front of the school, and stopped. "We're now at MEKA... Please exit the ship, and I will guide you to the registration hall, where you all will be given your ID bands, and begin your tour!", the Hologram announced, and walked out of the ship, a small orb ejecting from it, to project the hologram outside the ship.

The school's front entrance was rather large, but the rest towered before them... clearly it was meant for far more than their small group, but they were the first of many groups that would be brought here to get their first view of the school, and receive their bands and tours.

Having sat at the front of the ship for the most part, a figure a bit unlike most of the others was seated, with a Military style uniform, long boots, shorts, and a top jacket. While a bit baggy it was remarkably clean, but what stood out more was what came from the wearers head, Elf styled ears and violet red hair. Setting in a rigid fashion with her legs and arms crossed, the girl carries out the flight in total silence. On her Jacket's left breast was a tag with a simple name, I. Kirsen.

Wasting little time, the Elf Eared woman bounces to her feet, comfortable in the low gravity before equalization and landing. Floating forward she peers out from one of the more central windows, before turning back to stare at the others..

What an odd group... Will they be my training class?

Upon the instructions of the AI, Irisa wondered how self aware it was at the shuttle, a little more than a program, or fully functional?

"At once ViVi, I take it rooms have been assigned?" She asks the blue apparition, which continues on with it's trek regardless. Frowning slightly Irisa retrieves her traveling bag from an overhanging storage rack, secured snuggly behind crash cables.

"Hmm.." Staring at the school grounds and the city beyond, it all was as pretty as the Colony Ships in the Fleet that she had called home. Cramped when compared to a terrestrial world it suited her just fine. There would be other students here, that much was for sure.. Reaching the foot of the landing ramp Irisa turns her back towards the school, gazing up at the ship, while she had no interest in striking up a conversation she did want to make sure the rest would at least keep up with these orders.

Cyrus remained on the second row of the shuttle, keeping his gaze focused on the window and the view beyond it. He was rather astonished at the size of the city once it came to view but his face remained rather emotionless as his gaze scanned the small shuttle lazily. A rather small group of 7 were all seated and listening to the A.I. whom self identified as "ViVi". The school continued to surprise Cyrus as he had honestly not done too much research on the academy or the city before being brought along, he was simply following what jason had told him to do without putting much thought into it. He felt slightly anxious at the fact that he would now be alone, even if one is capable enough being on your own for the first time can be a typical worry of someone so young and inexperienced. He remained unfazed and stoic though, keeping his attention on ViVi now.

Before he knew it they had landed and were preparing to dismount, he then noticed in the seat directly in front of him a figure shot up straight and made it's way to the exit. He identified the figure as a woman clad in a military outfit and with particular hair color and features, Jason mentioned that at the academy there would be a plethora of different kinds of people, so he was not exactly too surprised by the differences nor did he know what exactly the girl's pointy ears meant at all. He then heard her address a question to the A.I.

Certainly not shy.. he thought to himself.

He followed her example and hopped off the shuttle right behind her, as he left the shuttle he wondered if he should greet himself, it's only the polite and sociable thing to do so there shouldn't be anything wrong with it. He was used to dealing with very confident people, or at least those who presented themselves as such, mostly because of Jason being exactly that.

He looked at the girl and extended his hand

"Cyrus, nice to meet you." he said

Although 90% of the time he wouldn't approach someone, he made a goal to introduce himself to at least most of the people with him. He knew the people around him would most likely be connected to him in the future. It would find it odd for an academy to randomly select a bunch of students and then take them on a tour only to later separate them, this was most likely some kind of ice breaker and introduction to the city/academy which was an idea he was on board with. He would later on be much less sociable, but for now it would be good to see how he can interact with the people surrounding him.

Reactions: RedArmyShogun
Sitting in the middle of the shuttle for the flight was a large man dressed in street clothes, wearing a partly zipped up olive jacket, grey shirt, and tan pants tucked into a pair of combat boots. while he was comfortably reclined, he had the air of a soldier about him as he woke up, watching everything happening around him through his winter blue eyes. His name was Eberhardt, one of the first students to be accepted at MEKA. As they approached the dome he couldn't help but be impressed with it, it looked as if they were heading back towards Earth!

As the AI gave instructions to prepare for landing, Eber grabbed his dufflebag from under his seat, he began to look around at the peculiar people around him he saw, a younger man gazing out the window emotionlessly, a small girl in very formal cloths, and than he realized something.
Seven?! There's only seven of us!?

Eber could only guess why there were so few of them, he was so busy wondering about this that he didn't pay attention when one of the students began the AI questions, and only noticed that they had landed when everyone else began to stand. As he stepped off the shuttle Eber saw the expressionless boy introducing himself to one of the other students, he didn't think much of it as he walked by besides thinking to introduce himself to everyone. Than it hit him.
Pointed ears.
A quick double check, and reading her name tag told him all he needed to know:
Pointed ears and.. yep a Kirsen, crap.
While he had never met one in person, he had heard plenty of stories from his family about soldiers being thrown into meat grinder battles, or ordered to go on basically suicide missions for a "grand strategy". The only person in his family who said good of them was his aunt Alena, who said that they were a great family; this comment usually led to a shouting match during family reunions.

Shaking his head to clear his thoughts, he realized he should start introducing himself to somebody. looking around he saw a guy with blue hair leaving the shuttle, and began to move towards him. hand out in front to shake hands he said.
"Hello, the names Eberhardt, but you can call me Eber."

The ride on the shuttle was much different than Rissa was used to. The car was long yet fairly empty. She had expected to see more students riding along with their own prospective hopes and dreams. Rissa was sat just behind the middle, close to a man in street clothes. She had chosen to wear one of her shirts that exposed both shoulders and had sleeves all the way down to her wrists. The shirt was a dark navy color and slightly see through. She had worn a tank top underneath it for good measure and a pair of her favorite black short shorts. She was feeling rather comfortable as she was, looking out over the moon base.

Excitement was bubbling up inside her as she looked outside. She was going to learn how to kick some ass in a giant robot. She was looking forward to doing so. The dome was beautiful and reminded her a little of home. She felt comfort in that fact.

As soon as the ship had docked the small group began to unload themselves. It seemed that everyone was greeting each other as they left. Grabbing her bags from overhead Rissa happily wandered her way towards the rest of the group that was introducing themselves.

"Look's like a small group for such a big place." She commented, her short teal hair swishing gently as she walked forwards. "My name's Rissa by the way. Pleasure to meet you all." She said with a grin.

The ride had seemed to go along quite silently... everybody seemed preoccupied with other things, and Gael was no exception. He had put in some earbuds and had been listening to music for the duration of the trip, sitting back and relaxing in a seat near the back of the spacecraft, trying to catch a few winks over the course of the hour duration of the flight... He'd briefly looked at the other passengers when the ride had started, and chalked it up to being mostly stiff military types... probably due to there being 3 ways of getting in... military background, wealth, or grants of some sort. Hopefully the sticks up their asses weren't as far in as he'd initially assessed, and maybe he'd be entirely wrong... that would be nice.

He felt the vehicle touch down and later stop, and removed his earbuds, slipping them into his pocket, before sitting up and stretching. He filed out with the rest of them, stepping out a little ways from the group to watch them, and make assessments of their personalities once he finally got the chance to hear them speak. The knife-eared one seemed eager to exert some sort of dominance over the AI, or, group, immediately seeming to speak with authority to the AI... seeing that she got no response made him smile a little... the experience must have been awkward.

His gold eyes slowly rolled over to the second passenger to leave the ship. A boy. Strange clothes and an obvious formal walk, but... he seemed polite enough. No overt pretense that he felt he owned the place in his voice. He scanned the rest of the group as they exited, but his quiet trance was broken by one of his fellow passengers turning to him with a greeting. Gael smiled, and held out his hand to accept his fellow student's shaking it firmly, and nodding to him. "Eber it is... My name's Gael, it's a pleasure. I'm excited to see how this class goes.", he spoke, letting go of Eber's hand, and turning to the new voice that spoke. She stated what he, or at least a few of them seemed to be thinking... very few students for such a large complex, but this school was in it's infancy after all, students had to meet a very strict set of criteria to even apply for this place, so it was no wonder the first batch here was a small one, surely more students would show up over the course of the day, or semester, as it were... for now the group he was in was sufficient for him anyway.

She introduced herself and he memorized the name... she seemed to be one of the relaxed ones, and she had good fashion sense to boot. And speaking of fashion sense... a smaller girl had made her way out, and he could now see she'd already adorned herself with what appeared to be a flight suit... would that be what the school's suits would look like? He hadn't taken the time to look at his yet. He approached the girl, and looked her over. To an assuming eye it might seem like he was "checking her out", but that was far from the case. He was interested in any knowledge he could get about the Frames, up to, and including the flight suits, and to see someone as eager as he to fly that they'd go so far as to wear their flight suit in on the first day, well... it was only natural that would gain his attention. The ex-racing star came a little closer to speak to the girl. "I can see you seem to be excited about piloting too... that is an academy-sanctioned flight suit, isn't it? Well, either way, I'm glad to see someone as enthusiastic about the class as I am. My name is Gael.", he said, pulling one of his hands out of his MEKA-branded jacket to hold out for her to shake.

Sighing softly to herself, it seemed the AI was in this case just a programing limited to it's actual functions on the school grounds. Otherwise it had ignored her, which as far as AI's went was never a good sign.. Irisa turns her attention back towards the school, surely there were more students here, likely the classes were just small to make it easier on the instructors. That was typically how Space Aviation was dealt with after all.. It was one thing to have 20-50 students for basic education with books and holo-screens, another with having several sharing big mechanical complex machines.

Suddenly broken from her musings another had approached her. Rather average in most respects, but his eyes hid a bit more than most, and somewhat fit judging by his posture. Turning to face him, her body takes a more rigid posture as if to be at attention, raising her own hand up to clip her shoulder and bow in greeting, she takes note of his own.

Ahh!?

She was no stranger to handshakes, but still not all that accustomed to them. Between her family and the Phoebes Academy, Salutes or rigid attention without physical contact was the norm, handshakes were more of to show gratitude or with meeting as equals on a first exchange. While some of her family would bristle at such notions and even she was briefly taken aback, Irisa didn't want to cause an unneeded problem, extending her hand for his. While still stern looking and unsmiling, she does a quick exchange before releasing his hand;

"Kirsen, Irisa, Irisa is fine and...er... likewise. I'm from the Colonial Fleet.. Transferred here from the Phoebes Military Academy. I assume Cyrus is your first name and preference in address, I'll make a note of it."

While a bit awkward and formal as far as introductions went, it could have been much worse. Studying him in turn, he was indeed fit judging by his grip, but he did not look like a soldier, or the sort for adventure... Turning her attention towards the rest, a fashion looking sort of woman, an excitable adventurer sort who was eying up everyone around him one by one, and a Military sort of man who seemed to be purposely avoiding her. Should be a couple more then..

Taking note of their introductions she decided to keep their names in mind, though she was sure this whole process would need to repeat it's self once more.

Reactions: Wizzy The Wizard
Juniper had a notion before she even boarded the ship that she might be a bit different then the rest of her classmates. Her grandfather told her, with great length, how strenuous the process was to get her in and that she really should reconsider given she was not naturally suited or inclined to be at a school such as this. .Her determination won him over in the end, even if she too knew she'd have her work cut out. In her defense, she had already come a long way since deciding to become a frame pilot in her brothers stead, working tirelessly on her studies and physical health. Still, she could see at first glance, that she was not on par with the other youths aboard the ship. They put out an air unlike her own, although it was easy enough to tell her fellow army brats apart with their rigid natures and focused gazes. The short girl watched them with anxious green eyes, her hands fisted against her knees as she took in the room, trying to gauge her peers to the best of her ability.

These would be the people she would be calling family for however long this academy would have her. Had she ever been this nervous before? Her legs quivered slightly, she was trying so hard not to seem so obvious about her discomfort, but that moment had come and passed. To make matters worse, a quick once over the room cued her into the fact that she was the only one in her school sanctioned flight suit. She had been under some sort of impression it would be a bit like a uniform perhaps, so of course she should wear it to school, yes? Yet, seeing that no other soul donned the uncomfortable - and might I say a bit TOO skin tight- uniform made her insides churn, like she had a target on her forehead reading uninformed newbie. She kept her head down as the shuttle docked, engrossed in her own thoughts, though surprisingly in tuned to the words being spoken around her and the level of noises as her shipmates departed. She inhaled a long, drawn out breath, and exhaled to sooth her weary nerves. Steeling herself, but still thinking the worst, she stood up - all intimidating four feet and ten inches of her- and made her way out into her new world. Her new life.

The scale of the facility caused her to go slack jawed as she stepped into the doorway, pausing there as her expression lightened considerably as she took it all in. A smile spread across her features as a new emotion welled up inside her chest, a sense of pride.... she was really here. With a short giggle she closed her eyes and placed a hand to her chest, murmuring what one might assume to be a prayer under her breath, before resuming a much more calm stroll down the walkway. It seemed her classmates were already getting acquainted with one another in a small clique off to the side of the ship. Juniper wasn't a very shy sort usually, but she just felt so outmatched her that the feeling of inferiority made her anxious. She was nervous that she hadn't fully earned her way in, like the rest, or worse, that they would pick up on that as well and make her life hell.

But, it was unkind to assume the worst of others, her mother would have chastised her for even thinking like this. Puffing up her chest and standing tall, she made effort to join her peers. Yet before she made it all the way, a taller, teal haired pilot made his way over to her, seemingly excited by the sight of her.

What was he talking about? Her flight suit? She felt her face flush a bit that she was spotted so quickly, but she found herself smiling in greeting all the same. "Haha, to be totally candid with you this was not intentional."

She took his hand, her freckled fingers wrapping around his in a firm shake - although not overly militant like her family she did know the worth of a good, solid grip. " I mean I am very excited, don't get me wrong. But.... I was under the impression we should wear this as a sort of school uniform."

Juniper laughed at herself and released his hand, glancing over at the small group of peers,'' You can imagine my surprise being the only one dressed this way."

Lynette Feulner

Seated way in the back, away from everyone else, a blonde dressed in the well known grey top and black bottom United Nations Space Council [UNSC] Fleet cadet uniform, not the, less thought of, shabby Colonial fleet version that was subject to variety and differences depending on how the colonies decided to brand their future crews. This girl appeared easily fit, after spending years with the cadets she'd developed her body from it's original frail and childish state to now fully maturing body of a young lady.

Anyone who took a glance back would see that she was enjoying a light snooze; an eye mask over her face, and a pair of noise canceling earphones we're fit snuggly onto her head. You could say she was enjoying quite a peaceful rest if you could discount the vibrations of the crude shuttle that was transporting them to the moon. Fortunately, these vibrations would not matter much for this highly sensitive girl as she'd taken a few capsules of gravitational adjustment pills prior to launch which had a side effect of decreasing her mental awareness and sensitivity.

As the shuttle came in for touch down on the moon base, the vibrations increased as it repeatedly fired off it's various thrusters to make last minute course adjustments and etc. As it came to a halt on the surface, Lynette felt an uncomfortable jolt which abruptly interrupted her nap.

Opening her eyes, she saw nothing but the void, darkness... pitch black darkness. It was that type of darkness which would spark a child's imagination to come up with all sorts of hysterical thoughts from three eyed monsters to mummies under their beds whom reach out from underneath to grip the unfortunate fellows under.

Lynette wasn't bothered by it at all as she'd come to terms with this darkness ages ago to the point she wanted to say good bye to as if it were a friend.

"Probably shouldn't do that." She thought believing her peers would think of her as some sociopath or worse.

As the students exited the shuttle, Lynette spent the first few seconds packing up her sleep kit and stuffed it into her knapsack. She then pulled off her cadet Beret from her rank marks and applied it snuggly onto her head. Seeing the student who was sitting nearest her near the exit; Lynette quickly swung her backpack over her shoulder, snatched up her duffle bag, and quick marched out the door.

As she left the shuttle, she couldn't but realize that the majority of her peers we're taking the time to stroll instead of being efficient by proceeding to the entrance in a timely manner. She rolled her eyes as she observed them. While they were awestruck by the magnificent appearance of the school, Lynette was not as impressed as what may have the designers had intended to project.

"One thing is sure..." Lynette thought. "Whoever got the lead role in the design must've graduated from the European region."

As they continued, Lynette noticed her peers acquainting with each other. This was another eye roller but Lynette spared herself the effort of reacting to such naive behavior. Getting to know people is important however, why now instead of later? Its inevitable that the professors will force each person in this class to go through a series of icebreakers on the first day. Be EFFICIENT!

As she refocused her attention to the road ahead of her, she saw the black girl dressed in a rather... "Skin tight" flight suit. The girl ahead of her suddenly came to an abrupt stop, Lynette observed her taking on a prayer's pose.

To avoid a collision, Lynette quickly adjusted her course to do just that but not without ensuring she would pass within low-audible range.

"(We should get you an I'm praying road sign with flashers you 'kacke')" She said passively in her native language(German) while looking up at the entrance. Part of Lynette had to add in a 'fat fuck' in place of 'kacke' but chose not to so that she could maintain the passive feeling of her dialogue.

It'll be hard for Juniper to get a sense of what she'd just said because it was likely she didn't know German. The passive tone employed by Lynette didn't even remotely sound hostile in any way and for insurance, she looked ahead. This would likely throw off any attempt made by Juniper's mental deciphering analysis into think something else.

The human brain is a wonderful thing however... It's also one lazy brat when it does it's job unless properly motivated. The likely conclusion that Juniper may have gotten was the assumption that Lynette had made a comment about the beauty of this school. This assumption would've been strongly supported by the two evidences of her voice and the direction she faced.

Of course, in truth, Lynette had said something else and cared little about the architecture of this establishment. She was an enigma, everything that comes off her tongue, especially in English, is ambiguous by nature. Her take in language was that it should be a medium that a) communicates and b) gets people to think. She'll tell you an answer to a question and give you a comment on something. Part b is your job, think over the ambiguity and use your brain for once.

Juniper's encounter with the Enigma would've be short as Lynette's fast legs quickly generated distance between the two of them. This made any attempt to re-engage contact between them two to be quite difficult for Juniper because of their differences in mobility.

Lynette presses on, unhindered by what she had passed. Scanning ahead with her blue eyes, she caught trace of elf ears. She decided and took a short mental break,

"Odd.... But did the daughter of Legolas from Lord of the rings have a daughter and sent her here to be with me!?" She giggles in her mind before cranking back up into high gear.

It wasn't long before she narrowed the possibilities down to a Kirsen, that was all she needed and didn't spend further more energy into deciphering who it was. She wanted to takr a break from it all and so she allowed her mind to drift off for a few short moments.

Aaahhh... The Kirsens. Proud and glorious servicemen and women of the Colonial fleets. Individuals who've taken to the extent of modifying their genetics to alter their appearances and physical capabilities so that they could stand out in the crowd. They we're also ranking individuals who possessed some rather... Controversial tactics and maneuvers. The little joke about them sending troops into the meat grinder to achieve their desired results was something that stuck onto Lynette during her cadet classes.

"Oh god... Better not land myself onto her to be minced meat list." Lynette thought leaving her drift thought behind.

Her eyes traced quickly towards Irsa's collar to check for rank. The insignia for First Lieutenant came down as a bit of a bummer for her at the beginning. For a moment she contemplated if it was necessary. Technically she was a cadet affiliated with the UNSC, a force that is separate from the colonial military therefore the two of them were serving different navies therefore... was a salute necessary since they're not in any state of working together as a multi-cooperative intergalactic force. In the end, she decided it was best to play it safe.

"Oberleutnant Kirsen" She says, snapping a salute as she came up to the Kirsen. She wouldn't dare to drop it until it was returned and he officer dropped her salute... Or the officer to tell her to be at ease.

Safe and careful over dead and sorry.

The AI had patiently waited for all students to exit the ship. Once they had, a signal was sent to it, giving it orders to make it's way to the docking bays. It turned it's voice projection up a couple decibels so that all students could hear it clearly (and so that the chatter would quiet down) , before it spoke. "Your attention, please.", it said, pausing so that all eyes would be directed to it. "We'll now be entering the school lobby. Follow me, and speak to the receptionists in an orderly manner, so that you might obtain your ID bands, and we may continue on to the tour quickly.", it announced, promptly turning to face the school, and walking in, the sliding doors opening before it.

They walked up a short flight of stairs and into a grand, and clean lobby, where three receptionists sat at a large crescent-moon desk, ready to distribute bands. She directed them to split into alphabetical lines, where they would make their way up to the desks, and have their bands distributed. They were something like high-tec watches, and when in contact with their owner's wrist, turned green and automatically wrapped around, clasping on tightly, but not as to constrict circulation.

ViVi then directed them to follow her, leading them on a tour of the facilities. The program was lined-up to show them what classes would look like, where dining halls would be, and where their dormitories would be. They all had rooms in the same dorm, Alpha, on the highest floors of the school. Males lived in one hall, females in another, and there were still a couple empty rooms in each hall.

It was explained that their ID bands would give them access to places they were able to go, auto-opening doors that they were verified able to access. Non-enter-able doors would sound a negative buzz. Students without certain licenses were restricted from entering certain areas, and males/females were restricted from accessing opposite dorm halls during certain hours. Access to personal rooms were given on a person-by-person basis, with students able to white or blacklist others from entering their room. Naturally, all students were blacklisted from entering rooms that weren't theirs by default. Their belongings were already placed in their rooms in advance, for the most part, and they were informed that they could not yet "duel" until they had attended certain classes, the function was disabled on their bands.

With that, Alpha class was instructed that their first classes would begin 8 am the next day, before ViVi dissipated.

Reactions: RedArmyShogun
Cyrus gave a small smile as she introduced herself and shook his hand. Seems like introducing himself was a good option, although he noticed she seemed a bit flustered from shaking hands which he didn't really know why. He still of course was unaware of the magnitude of lineage or what her ears meant, so he simply tried to treat everyone as an equal. She introduced herself as Irisa and mentioned her previous school and occupation. Cyrus nodded in response but didnt mention his background. He was about to ask her another question but he was suddenly cut off by a small slender blonde girl that had quickly saluted to Irisa.

Cyrus was a bit bewildered but held the same resting poker face he had as he watched the girl introduce herself

"O-Ober what?" He thought to himself

He remained quiet and his eyes drifted to the rest of the group. One peculiar thing was that a majority of the group had brightly colored hair. It seemed like there were only 2 others with brown hair and the other four had an array of colors. A pretty useless analysis but it made him wonder how exactly it related to their origin or if it was simply dyed. He put his focus back on the girl who was still saluting until the AI told them to continue.

Cyrus wasted no time and turned around quickly and said to Irisa
"Nice to meet you, We should proceed with the tour."
He didnt really wanna delay too long so he only nodded at the blonde girl. He would introduce himself later to her. He walked on to follow the AI

(Crappy post and late only on phone.)

Noting that Cyrus seemed to have another, opening her mouth to inquire on it neither got the chance at all however. As if things currently were not awkward enough another figure came up, slightly taller in overall height, she wore the Black of a UNSC Cadet. While of a different arm, the pair were still allies. The UNSC and Colonial Fleets operated on differing principles, and thus different ships and tactics. All in all it was the Anvil and the Hammer respectively, or maybe the Shield and the Sword were more apt. Regardless the two forces had interacted and worked together over the decades, even if neither answered to the other, zones of control could overlap at times or joint operations were a necessity.

Though something about the Suddenness and stiffness of the Salute had told her a couple of things, one the Legacy of her Family had caught up with her again.. And two, well wasn't she a rare one.. Either way there was no point explaining herself or the necessity of what her Family had done. Some in her family were brilliant commanders that weighed the lives of their men, some did the job magnificently no matter how many bodies it took... So for now wariness was justified, to always be apart to lead, that was the price to be paid.

In hindsight, there was a third matter that she would not address, she was likely still wearing her Space Corps rank pin, not so long ago handed out to her.. A simple mistake of habit, it would be better if they thought it was of arrogance.

"Hmm.." Snapping a smart salute in return, her heels briefly clicking as her right hand went up to her brow in salute. "Interesting, a Kadett or is Fahnenjunker more correct? You may be at ease, here we are both students and your native tongue is not one I speak by habit. And you will likely only be one Rank below me upon graduation. Though by then I very well might be still further beyond and many Star Systems apart. Though we might meet again, we have been known to request use of your forces.."

Unknowingly having found the source of why the former was wary of them she continues on. "Though what is your name, or at least that which you would like to be addressed by while we are here?" She asks, though the AI seemed to cut it short, pausing briefly to hear the girls response she could wait and hear it later in the signing in.. "Ahh.. Perhaps Later."

Waiting her turn in line, it seemed her earlier thoughts were correct. Though a great deal of importance was being placed on them, and with that expectation, a small number of rooms were still empty, more students had yet to arrive? Entering the room and placing her items, she unpacks. Not much out of the ordinary was to be seen, minus a model starship made of quartz crystal that shined prisms of light when hit, if anything could be noted it was she had all the necessities one would need. For now she had nothing else to do, looking at a holo-book she would answer the door if it was knocked on, but would not bother to whitelist, other than that it was a good time to relax and read.

After shaking hands with Gael, Eber watched his fellow classmate wander off to go meet the other students, after a moment he turned to acknowledge Risa; thinking of going over to introduce himself to someone so enthusiastic to be here, he was cut off though as a shorter girl with blond hair strode past him wearing a UNSC uniform. Turning to watch her as she passed by, he saw as she was forced to go around the girl in the flight suit that Gael had been introducing himself to. He was about dismiss her from his mind, when he heard her address the Kirsen across the runway while snapping to a salute.

German? he thought, glad to have someone else from his home country present. after watching the short exchange he turned to go and to introduce himself to Risa, but as he was about to introduce himself, he was again interrupted, this time by VIVI. Shaking his head, he lengthened his stride till he was at the head of the group, "Guess introductions can wait" he said to no one in particular.

After receiving his I.D. Eber was more than ready to get to his room.
"Good to see we've got our own rooms" he remarked to Gael. as he made his way past him to the dorms. Passing by vacant rooms he couldn't help but wonder if his package had made it; when he got to his room he waved his ID in front of the reader next to the door, and with a quiet beep the door smoothly slid open.
Glad to be alone for a moment, he stepped through the door and was treated to the sight of a standard dorm room, albeit a rather nice dorm room with a window overlooking the Academy grounds.

The view kept his attention for a few moments, until it was drawn to the one out of place thing in the room; a short but wide crate sitting in the corner of the room. dropping his dufflebag on his bed, Eber walked over and knelt to examine the crate, while knowing what it was he couldn't help but smile as he pulled a small piece of paper off the top that had only three words on it:

You're Welcome.
- Marco.

"knew you'd come through" he muttered to himself, glad to know one of his old friends could get this through to him. Opening the crate up, he withdrew one object before pushing the Crate under his bed. he could put away the rest of the contents later, as he opened his window and left the door open, then went and sat in his desk chair.
"Classes and Introductions can wait a little." He remarked to himself as he sat there strumming his old guitar a bit, thinking about the what was in store for him in the following days, he soon fell into playing a song he had learned a long time ago, while his thoughts drifted elsewhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gael was surprised, though, not dismayed that her wearing her suit was accidental. "Mistakes happen, take it in stride, I think it suits you.", he smiled, laughing lightly at his own pun. Though when another student passed close by her, and, by proxy, him, his voice stopped mid laugh, and his jovial expression turned grim as his gold pupils followed the student that spoke so rudely. The absolute gall of her to assume that nobody else spoke another language as basic as german. She really had to be some sort of idiot. Maybe she was homeschooled, because he recalled most students took a second language in their grade-school classes, and german was a common one offered. That mattered not, though.

After the AI spoke, he made a concerted effort to catch up to the group, and to the rude student that dared malign her fellow student. If there was one thing he couldn't stand, it was a lack of manners, the second would be people who have a sense of undeserved self-importance. A plague that seemed to be all-too apparent in this group.

"Sacre bleu, vous etes une salope!", he hissed, his voice full of venom. "Oh, no need for me to hide behind another language, actually, I'm not a spineless coward. That means, 'You are a bitch' in french. A language I also know.", he spoke, loud enough the rest of the group could definitely pick up on what he was saying. "Maybe next time you insult someone, you'll have the spine to do it in a language everyone speaks, so they can know how much of a bitch you really are, or better yet, you'll keep it to yourself. I'd punch you, but I have the decency not to do such a thing to a woman, a trait I'm sure you don't share, then again, with a chest like that, maybe you are a man!", he cackled, his usually fair visage contorted into one of scorn and anger. "I do hope I have the pleasure of knocking that ego down a peg later, landing strip.", he finished, emphasizing the last two words.

With that, he relaxed, brushing the errant bangs that had drooped down during is tirade off of his face, and straightening his jacket. He looked to the rest of the group, and cleared his throat. "Please forgive that outburst, if there's one thing I can't stand, it's those with no manners. Those of you in the front may have missed it, but she said something pretty despicable of one of our group, unprovoked. And in German, a language she must be stupid enough to assume that anyone in earshot doesn't know. Well, I won't stand for such blatant bullying, and I'd hope you'd do the same in my position.", he stated, and made his way to his original position in the group, the back.

"I'm sure you wouldn't care to know what she said, miss...", he paused, trying to remember what her name was... "Er, you did introduce yourself, yes? I'm sorry, it takes me a while to remember names. What was it again?", he asked, looking down at the student in the flight suit he had been talking to before. If there was one thing he had a problem with, it was probably short-term memory. It took a few repetitions of names and numbers before they really stuck, that was, unless he'd tried hard to remember them, something that he couldn't really focus on while talking.

He remained in the back over the course of the tour, making small-talk with the flight-suit clad student. When the time came to check out their own rooms, he split off, and made his way to his room, sitting down on the bed to relax after the long walk through the complex. He white listed the rest of the group immediately, sans the rude student. He didn't want his temper to flare again just seeing her. He'd forget about the transgression with a little time, and hopefully the talking-to she got would be a warning for her not to do anything like that again around him. To be honest, he felt a little bad about how much he had said, but a person like that probably didn't care about that, only the dressing-down their pride took.

Apparently the group of students was rather keen on making a big deal on day one. There was that one woman Rissa knew she wouldn't get along with. In fact she was finding it hard to make introductions with most anyone. Though she had a general introduction the woman in the flight suit with the pointy ears drew more attention than anything else. Rissa, though being outgoing, decided to just keep to herself for a little while.

The tour had her intrigued by all the possibilities she could make at the school, provided that someone actually would talk to her. Despite having all the confidence before she was in a new area for herself. She would have to take a little time to get used to it. For now she seemed to blend into the scenery like a chameleon.

Reaching her room at the same time as the others Rissa glanced down at her new identification and then up at the room. Her carry on bag was still looped around her shoulder, while the rest of her items were inside. She didn't have much to go off of at the moment, just a nice pair of sheets from her mother, pictures of the family, little trinkets she'd gathered from all over. One by one Rissa began to hang them up in her room, trying to make herself feel more at ease.

She did not feel eased at all.

The group of people were stressing her out already. As much confidence as she had she couldn't evade the anxiety of others. She knew she wanted what this place had to offer, she just wasn't quite sure how she was going to survive without a single friend.

Finally finishing up the decorating, Rissa stood back. The room still didn't feel right, so she turned to her door to wander the halls instead. Rissa was happy to do anything to keep her body from sitting still while the anxiety flowed through her. She wanted to see her mech most of all, knowing well that she had fallen in love with the design. Wandering towards the direction of the practice area's Rissa tried to distract herself from the looming social issues.

@IceQueen @Lunar Scope (if you wanna notice his steps outside your room and follow)
Cyrus was the first to walk as the AI instructed and get his room number and ID, although as he initially started walking away he noticed an altercation arise between the blonde girl and another student with brightly colored hair. He wondered what exactly it was that happened between them but it seemed like a rather harsh feud. Not being aware of the circumstances or the situation he simply continued forward and didn't pay it much regard. He received his ID and found his belongings already in the room, he proceeded to organize them in a neat fashion although it was not much. Some books, clothes, some small mechanical contraptions he had made, and finally his pair of ear buds. He looked at some of the books and contemplated finishing them but instead decided to be a little more proactive.

He did his morning routine exercises which he had missed doing that morning since he had woken up and immediately went off to the shuttle. After doing a light bit he freshened up, got a spare change of clothes on and left his room. He looked down both sides of the halls and wondered what to do. He heard some sort of melody from a room adjacent to his and got curious. As he walked towards the door he realized he had forgotten about something very important. He wanted to see the machine Jason had gotten him in person, he quickly turned from his neighbors door and quickly moved outside of the dorms. He looked at signs and asked around to see where he could locate where the mechs were supposed to be. It was a bit eager to expect to see the mechs immediately but he was too impatient to wait for the next day or a specific class, plus it was technically HIS property.

He found himself in the practice area, he wanted to see Jason's gift more than anything so he seemed visibly excited. He looked to his left and noticed not too far off another student entering the area. He looked at the girl and wondered if he should introduce himself, he thought might as well as he had a goal of talking to at least all the people from his group and getting through basic introductions. He gave the student a wave and proceeded with his introduction, although he didn't really think about what to say so he randomly spat out something. He couldnt really think of anything so he came out with basically everything he needed to say in one fast sentence.

"Hi/Cyrus/Please to meet/What bring you here?"

Cyrus noted preparation is key as he scolded himself internally.

Rissa was baffled by the facilities in front of her. Normally she would be stuck amongst large crowds but for the expansive room there was hardly a person around. The sheer size of the area made her feel small and insignifigant, though she was used to feeling that way around those of higher class.

Tugging on her sleeve, Rissa glanced around the room she was in. She highly doubted she would be allowed into the bay where the mech's laid to rest but it couldn't hurt to try. She wanted to see Black Canary as soon as possible. For as large as the room was it did a good job of muffling noise. It wasn't until she heard approaching footsteps that she turned to see another student approaching. Giving off a soft smile Rissa waved back, turning around and walking back towards him. She had expected an inquiry on her location but instead she got what seemed like a cookie cutter answer.

Chuckling softly, Rissa smiled at the man and extended a hand in greeting. "The name's Cha'rissa Silvers, but Rissa is fine." She mumbled softly, waiting for his hand to shake. "I came here because I wanted to do something better than what my parents had lined up for me, and what I thought I could do myself." She said with a small grin. "What about you? I know a lot of people probably had military training before coming here. Best I got was some from my dad."
@Wizzy The Wizard

It seems like cyrus's awkward greeting was happily accepted by the the girl who identified herself as Rissa he smiles :) back, appreciating her earnest reply and shakes her hand. He ponders for a moment on what to reply.

"Sounds like you're rather determined. You could say it's the opposite for me, it's what my... "father" had line up for me in a way." He said with a pause thinking of what to say next

"Although it is not against my will, it looks interesting enough. I like to think of it as an adventure." He replied with a small smile

You could see his grin widen a slight bit when he said the word father, it felt like he was rebelling a bit from jason whom never let him call him dad. Cyrus considered the man his father without a doubt but jason was to embarrased to be called a father. He continued to reply.

"I did recieve training but was never part of a formal military facility. My ... father was a military man in the past and mentioned that it would be useful."

"By chance are you also looking for the mechs?" he replied

He looked around the open facility, there was still much to explore so he implored.

"How about walking and talking?" He mentioned.

• Love
Reactions: IceQueen
Juniper was a bit lost at what happened in the next few moments. She hadn't thought anything of the slender blond that had passed her by, and had indeed thought that their brief passing was pleasant enough since she didn't in fact speak German. She had actually smiled at Lynette even though the taller figure had already brushed past her, giving the young hispanic woman no time to say hello. It didn't occur to her anything foul had been said, so she let it go easilly, and was quick to return to her current conversation with Gael, who drew her back in with a joke. A short laugh escaped her and she shook her head, at least she knew someone here had a good sense of humor, hopefully the some others did as well! She opened her mouth to reply but then a sudden flash of irritation drew across the blue haired mans face and it made her fall silent. He paid mind to the Ai, then abruptly walked off, causing her a bit of confusion although she soon followed suit.

What next transpired made her feel ill, as it seemed that some uncouth things must have happened that she was not aware of. Her green eyes nervously glanced over to Lynette and back to Gael, from what she could gather was the blond had said in passing was not at all kind. It hadn't bothered her, though that could have been due to the language barrier, but it sure did rile up Gael. Her face felt hot with embarrassment at the ruckus being caused on her behalf, feeling like an even bigger squeaky wheel then before to have already caused such a stir. She watched her toes for a good portion of it all, her mind a mess with all the worst case scenarios that could come from an already bad introduction. Then before she knew it, the group started moving, and she stumbled forward with the rest. Heart pounding as her hands rung together, listening half heartedly to the tour.

Gael slunk back as the Ai showed them various areas, and his calmer tone of voice drew her attention up, her features awash with concern,'' Ah uh... no need, I'm sure it wouldn't benefit me to know." she smiled meekly, feeling so out of sorts.

However at the mention of her name her brain woke up in a start, and she gasped unintentionally,'' Oh! I'm so sorry! I never gave it to you, It's Juniper! T-totally my fault! Soy estúpido! I feel so dumb,'' a frantic giggle escaped her as she realized her mistake.

She was making an aweful first impression. However anxious she might be, it didn't look good on her as one that might be fighting or being relied on by others in life or death situations. Still, there was time for her to harden up and grow, this was all so new. As the tour drew to an end she found herself a bit more comfortable with her new companion, enough that she was able to speak with him casually and not stammer like a fool as she had been. She parted with the guys as they went to their quarters, and followed behind the girls as they did the same. They were all so pretty -not like that mattered to a soldier- and athletic, very poised to boot. Juju had her merits, and certainly did not deem herself unattractive in the least, but when it came to fitness she had a ways to go. Her legs were strong, probably her best attribute by far, but her core was yet soft and she had much work to do to feel adequate here.

It might have been her brush with Lynette or the desire to work off some anxiety, but all she knew was as soon as she got to her room, unpacking was the last thing on her mind . First and foremost she found the trunk full of her clothes and dug herself out some comfortable black knee high tights and an A line, lime green athletic top. Her hair was already swept up into a bun, all she had left to do was grab her music player, strapping it to her arm (( obviously having bought one specifically for the purpose of working out since it came with its own black band)) and a bottle off water and off she went. Her belongings were a bit in disarray as she stepped out of her room, closing the door lightly behind her and making her way through the hall in search of the gym or weight room.

Last edited:
"(I will see you later then Lieutenant)" Lynette returned in German seeing that the lieutenant had returned and subsequently drop the salute with the order to be at ease, Lynette quickly followed what standard procedure, at least in the UNSC, would've instructed her to do. She gave Irsa and her partner a polite nod and a content smile before she bowed her head slightly forward and departed from their encounter. Among the UNSC ranks, that was recognized as to how German service members would depart from their superiors.

"Well that went awfully well..." Lynette thought as she pressed on towards the entrance of the school...

Then... she heard something that was rather funny.

"Sacre bleu, vous etes une salope!", he hissed, his voice full of venom. "Oh, no need for me to hide behind another language, actually, I'm not a spineless coward. That means, 'You are a bitch' in french. A language I also know.", he spoke, loud enough the rest of the group could definitely pick up on what he was saying. "Maybe next time you insult someone, you'll have the spine to do it in a language everyone speaks, so they can know how much of a bitch you really are, or better yet, you'll keep it to yourself. I'd punch you, but I have the decency not to do such a thing to a woman, a trait I'm sure you don't share, then again, with a chest like that, maybe you are a man!", he cackled, his usually fair visage contorted into one of scorn and anger. "I do hope I have the pleasure of knocking that ego down a peg later, landing strip.", he finished, emphasizing the last two words.

The shout was hilarious, firstly was it necessary and secondly eavesdropping is very rude, and thirdly! You've proven yourself to be no better than her you idiot! In the battle of words, Gael would've gained no ground on the battlefield at the sacrifice of his troops. Lynette allowed her mind to wander into thinking about his dialogue for a brief moment.

"What an unfortunate and ill-fated decision that was... Mr.... bracket insert name, close bracket, Nobody bracket temp. close bracket." She thought, a wicked grin appearing on her face as she loved to label unknowns that way. "Calling me a bitch is one thing... sure I'm bitchy but are you hurt? Ohh if so.. I'm so sorry. Then... then you teach a girl that you'd just met that what you'd said was in French for bitch! Oh gawd...I mean... why?! How unethical are you, you monster? An..and you said it that LOUD! Then you talk of how I should speak in a language that everyone knew... b..but isn't this school open and welcomed to anyone regardless of what language they speak etcetera etcetera? I mean.. this is an inter-lingual school after all and English is not a mandatory requirement to get in. In addition to this, the fact that you claimed English was the supreme language at this school... I take it as a bit of offense to me since you've insulted my culture. Please check your dialogue before it leaves your tongue sir."

"Next clause.... heyy... maybe I am a guy! Come punch me! If you beat me, though.. highly unlikely, I'll let you strip me down to my nude and see for yourself and determine if I have a cock, or I don't! Nyaaa hahahahhaha! But the fact that you made an indirect claim that I was not a woman but a guy is already indecent enough. And... if we use your logic... you should've just came right up to me and given be a proper wanker! But you didn't so we can also add in the point that you're a COWARD!" She withdrew her brain from thinking further after that as it was obvious that Gael had already proven himself to be under her in terms of ethics, codes, and proper etiquette. It was not worth the time or energy to think more of this rotten piece of filth.

Though... it was funny. What an excellent source of entertainment! Lynette made a mental note for herself to employ Gael as a tool for entertaining in the future. She continued forwards but not before she tipped The Entertainer.

"Landzing schrip?" She said with a terribly thick German accent, she paused to make it seem like she was thinking. "D...d..Du perverser!(Y..y...you pervert!)" She bluntly said turning her entire body to him whilst shaking her head. "(Turn your head away from looking at humanity's milk secreting body parts and towards a textbook about the proper way to talk to female individuals.)" She said in German again, to troll Gael.

She then swept around and proceeded forwards like nothing had happened at all.

The review that was in Lynette's mind was that...

The play was outstanding! As far as the class would've been aware at that moment, she only understood German and some tid bits of English, especially the word Landing Strip. Universally, the term Landing Strip was coined with every pilot in the civilian populace and navy, it was a term they had in their brain dictionaries regardless of their background. Moving on, one can argue that she did fully understand English by observing how Irsa had dismissed her from saluting but that won't be a strong argument. This is fact because it was standard procedure in any professional army to... first salute rank... and when the higher up drops the salute, the lower ranker can drop their salute and be at ease. The latter was like the more convincing explanation as to why she'd reacted so professionally to the Kirsen, that she'd followed standard military procedure and had no ability to pay attention to the Kirsen had said in her dialogue.

The way she parted from Kirsen and her chat buddy also seemed incredibly polite and people would watch her be back on her way. Until.. Gael broke the peaceful silence with his lunatic yelling. Really, Gael did more harm on himself than what he'd hoped to project to Ms. Feulner. His yelling was already enough to prove to everyone that he had serious difficulty, if not he was handicapped with his ability to control his temper and/or he was a lunatic fitting for a mental rehabilitation facility. Another fact that he was a pervert. Why?

The first reason to support this was that he'd yelled at a straight and polite girl. No one could argue that Lynette was not a polite girl but frankly there was more evidence support the exact opposite. Lynette had played her card well, first by passing Juniper with a passive voice that made it seem as if she was positively commenting the school. She then approached Kirsen professionally by snapping that salute and following standard military procedure. When she departed the Kirsen she did a very polite and admirable Germanic gesture. Why yell at a girl like her? There was simply no reason to do so unless you were mentally challenged and was it totally necessary to yell in such a professional setting at the entrance to MEKA academy? Thank god that the paparazzi and various individuals of high status, especially the school's stakeholders and etc. didn't see you like that! Or else they would've had high doubts about the school's ability to accept and enroll the right and proper students!

The second reason that would support the fact that he was an indecent bastard. This one may have applied heavily to the witness of everyone, especially Juniper. Beginning with Juniper, Gael may have claimed that Lynette had said something mean to her but Juniper really wouldn't have been able to tell which one was the truth. From ethics alone, it would be likely she would have sided with Lynette because of her polite nature instead of Gael and his "Con like" nature. It was true that he taught Juniper how to say 'Bitch' in the Earth's most beautiful language.

His situation would worsen as he'd shouted it to the attention of everyone at the entrance.

The third reason would support that he was a pervert, a big one. First, again he'd shouted it out "Landing Strip", any girl who understood English would've known what it meant especially if was directed at them personally. It wasn't the insult that mattered, it was the fact that he was interested in that 'part' of them that was universally excruciating for every women. Firstly, why purposefully look at my chest, and secondly, its already horribly indecent of you to even mentioning.... you're such a horrible person!

If no one was able to catch onto it at first, Lynette's reply may have gotten their attention right away. Du... that's you in German and doesn't it sound awfully similar to you, especially with Lynette's West German accent. And Perverser.... doesn't that sound awfully like pervert?

In addition to this, the effect was only made worse as he'd shouted it all out.

As these three reasons synthesized together, it would've made a very strong case for everyone to view Gael as an indecent, perverted, mentally incapacitated, and unethical example of the homo-sapiens. The worse of their breed, individuals who unfortunately lack the respect and integrity of a normal person.

"I think if it was a court case that was searching for whoever was the more unethical being.... the court would've immediately purged the slug from existence without even considering an appeal from him." Lynette thought. "Anyways... its obvious I'd won in this battle of words and expressions. I'd snuck away by being a polite girl as I am while that guy over there was easily provoked by my dialogue of cheap provocation that wasn't even directed at him in the first place! Then he played a number of wrong cards with his words and that would prove to be his downfall. Gute game!"

She pressed on, fully confident that she'd won.

Upon receiving her band and also other administratively related materials, Lynette went straight to her room. Entering her room, she found all her personal belonging already there. She took the time to unpack and also receive a change in clothing. The cadet uniform fitted her body perfectly but Lynette didn't like it much since it lacked her personality. It wasn't even her idea to wear it to school during the entrance, it was her father's insistence and also the Major, the one who was in charge of her cadet division, pressure that eventually saw her fulfilling that request.

She'd unclothed herself much faster than the normal female... thanks to the fact that she was A Flight Deck Chest which meant she didn't need to hassle with a bra. A little thing that men never knew about women like Lynette, was that breasts, to them, were actually a very annoying and troublesome matter. You had to wear a bra else those pair of bonkers would impede the daily functions of your life!

Lynette didn't need to experience this... yet fortunately.

She quickly slipped on her changed clothing and did her hair. Looking into the mirror, she purred as she recognized her individualized self. In uniform, she looked like one hell of a hot pilot but in this set of clothing... well to her she was normal but to the average perverted eye like the ones owned by Gael, it was worth dying for.
y4ulGVM.png

After examining herself gleefully for a few moments, Lynette went back to her schedule. She reached into her backpack and produced a letter that she had for a certain someone. Feulner then swung the bag over her shoulders and exited her room and proceeded down the halls to the hangars where her Mech would've likely arrived at by now.

@Wizzy The Wizard

As she walked through the training grounds, she closed in on that certain someone and saw that he was currently engaged in conversation with another person. She dared not to interrupt and instead grabbed hold of the letter that she had with her right hand's index and middle finger and waved it into the air.

As she approached Cyrus and whoever he was talking to, Lynette looked at him straight in the eyes. Cyrus would have likely seen that and then also saw the letter that was being flashed in her right hand, a gesture that it was for him.

Upon getting Cyrus to receive her letter, Lynette would pick up her pace again and soon disappear down the hall to continue her course to the hangars.

The letter that she wrote would've went like this.

["To Herr Clarkeson

Hello, my name is Lynette Feulner. As you may know already I am the youngest daughter of Mr. Feulner, the current Chief Operations Officer at the United Space Research Corporation (USR). Our fathers work in close proximity with each other and I thought it would be a good move by me to just say hello to one of my father's, partner's son.

We'll be sharing the classroom together for the next few years so I hope we can get off to a good start..... that is... if you will be so kind to do so. Anyways... I'm sure you father has also briefed you a little on the reasons why I am also attending this institution and I hope that when the time comes, you will support me in my efforts to fulfill my part of 'the deal'.

Anyways... see you around campus!

Best,

Lynette Feulner

[Signature]

P.S. Burn this letter after you've read and fully understood it"]

Last edited: