The Moon Exo-Knight Academy! (MEKA) (IC)

While Eber enjoyed playing his guitar, he was having trouble concentrating; what with the thoughts of his classmates bickering, what the hell had Gael been going on about? He let out a weary sigh, hoping that they'd settle their problems before someone got hurt, or he had to step in. He was so busy playing, and thinking of the morrow, that he almost didn't notice when a figure looked into his room, than ducked out.
finishing a last few chords, so as to not cause an abrupt silence, he placed down his guitar and leaned out the entrance. Checking down both directions of the hall, he saw the quiet guy from the shuttle ride turn a corner and vanish from view. Eber stood there for a second, thinking as to whether he should follow.

Than within a few moments he was moving; he'd have plenty of time later to sit around later, but for now he was going to get out, meet some other class mates, and explore the academy a bit. As he closed the door behind him, he took off at a brisk walk in the direction that the quiet guy had gone. Unfortunately he lost track of where the man had gone, but rather than going back he kept walking, knowing he'd find some one eventually.

As his mind began to drift he began to think of his Frame, docked somewhere in the Dome. He knew he couldn't pilot it currently, but he wanted to just See it before tomorrow, just to remind himself of why he was here. His thoughts stayed on his mech, passing the cafeteria his feet seemed to be on auto-pilot, as he walked past a map he stopped and read it, noting locations he saw where the Hanger was "there it is" he thought.

As he walked through the halls, he couldn't help but be impressed with the Academy; they had pulled out all the stops to make it. with an artificial day/night cycle, and its own Biosphere, this Dome was one of the greatest marvels of engineering for its time. though as he made his way to the hangers, he knew that there was only one thing he wanted right now; and that was to see his Frame.

As Eber approached the thick hanger doors, his ID lit up momentarily, before with a satisfied beep the doors parted, and he was treated to the view of the Knight hangers. It. Was. MASSIVE. With walls that rose to staggering heights, the hanger looked less like a bay for machines, and more like the great halls of slumbering giants. For he could see all of the EXO Frames, and they were awe-inspiring; with the shortest standing at 100 feet, he had to crane his neck to look them in the face, what with this gantry only being at the knights hip level.

Searching the rows, he quickly spotted his Frame, as it was the largest one in the hanger, and it stood over its neighbors by a fair bit.
But before he could make his way to it, the doors opened behind him. turning, he was not surprised to see one of his fellow classmates coming to see their Frame, in fact he expected them to head here first. It was the girl that Gael had been yelling at, though she had changed from her uniform into some more... personal clothes.

"When did she have time to to change?" he thought as she entered the hanger. after a second of thought, he stepped forward with And in flawless German he said. "Hello there, I see you came to see your Frame." he than extended his hand for a polite handshake. "My name is Eberhardt, though you may call me Eber." He said nodding his head towards the Knights, "Which one is yours?"

[Euugghh,, could've given you more if you'd given me more to work with bud.]

Lynette, for the most part, didn't enjoy handshakes with strangers. Why shake a hand with someone when you had no background information on him/her and that he/she was of no significant value to you and/or hasn't demonstrated it at all?! Upon entering the hangar, Lynette at first, was quite surprised by Eber's appearance and introduction but she was not fascinated to be charmed into having a handshake with him.

Because honestly, why would a charmingly beautiful young lady like her shake hands with a brute like him? Sure he looked like the type of guy who would be featured in a battle star galactica game as a bad-ass space marine or etc. but. Pass this, he looked OK and his nature to her seemed friendly and balanced enough... but she still didn't want to do that handshake!

Lynette sortied for an alternative. As the doors opened, Eber would've seen her standing there perfectly still and straight. His expectation, since he'd offered the handshake with his right hand, was that she would do the same by offering and applying her right hand as well. The order of move that would have had to been taken to achieve that was... long.

Lynette spared no moves to avoid the handshake. Instead of stepping forwards with her right leg and making any motion with her right arm, she instead she broke his expectations on the first move. She took a step forwards with her left leg, then she made motion with her left arm. Moves pass and eventually Eber would realize that instead of a handshake, Lynette had instead briefly latched onto his arm with her left hand instead before taking an immediate retreat. It would've sent the equal effect of a handshake to his brain as the chemical reactions kicked in, etc etc. Likely, his brain would've been satisfied with that alone.

"My unit is the right over there." She said pointing to the one that was next to Eber's. "Its tiny compared to the one beside it." She adds, accidentally referring it to Eber's unit.
df5c1f890f0f814f1ade2b0f86706f34.png

Rissa smiled kindly at the man as he continued. She wandered up to the door to the practice room and found that it made an irritating beeping noise. She knew that the mechs were through that door and she groaned. "Great, and now I can't even see her before we have some stupid class." She mumbled. Looking at Cyrus, Rissa offered a smile. "I guess neither of us will be able to see the mechs. Want to go somewhere and explain some of the bio dome? I've been in a lot of places all over the galaxy but I still like looking up at the stars. It's comforting somewhat." She mumbled, heading for the large windows close to them.

Glancing out at the stars, Rissa tugged on a longer front lock of her short hair. "I guess we have something in common. My father taught me how to fight so I wouldn't have to depend on men for the entirety of my life. My mother did the work on the sense of fashion and confidence." She mumbled.

The woman that walked past, the girl who was picking fights already waved around some letter and tossed it at Cyrus. She frowned, huffing softly. "I don't like her very much. Then again I never really did like people who thought that just because of what they were born into they can stomp on others." She mumbled under her breath. "Though I did not expect to get along with everyone. In due time, she will learn her lesson." Rissa mumbled, wandering back over to him. "Are you going to read the letter? I wouldn't but I guess it's up to you."
@Wizzy The Wizard

Cyrus is glad he is for extending the coversation so well, this might be one of the longest he's had in a while. He gleefully walks with the exotic girl to the door which was supposed to show their mechs, but it seems to decline his ID badge and Rissa's badge. Cyrus seemed a little disappointed but expected this much for a school of this magnitude and nature. The room would probably be filled to the brim by military kids comparing each others mechs like the size of their.... nevermind. But it seems the school held it down in terms of school rules and discipline.

He heard Rissa let out a bit of a complaint and nodded in agreement, he also wanted to see his mech and appreciate it, he was excited for a new chapter that would start in that machine.

In reponse to her request he said

"Sure, I think some star gazing would do me well." he responded

"Unfortunately I don't think I've ever done it before, seriously that is." He mentioned

"You s-seem very independent"

"My father was the one taught me everything in terms of training and somewhat manners you could say." he said

Then, suddenly the same blonde girl from before walked up to him, he turned slightly and raised his hand to say his usual hello but instead he received a letter suddenly and she swiftly. It left him rather confused at first, he looked at the neatly sealed letter for a while but then but it in his pocket. This wasn't really the time to read letters when he was with someone else, he would do it in the privacy of his room as it would be rude not to read it as well.

"No I don't think now is the time.."

He listened to what she had to say about the girl and pondered, he didn't really see what went down between the girl and the other students previously so he was not sure.

"You're right about people who think that way being wrong, but im sure there must be some good points in them. The way someone is raised can make them a difficult person at first but with time and consideration they may change." he said in a positive way

It was a pretty cheesy and naive thing to say but he nodded to affirm his point.

"Well then, we should get going to the biodome shouldn't we?"
He said while smiling

Rissa smiled at Cyrus, looking over her shoulder at the girl who was just leaving. She saw her open a door, the glance of mechs in that direction. She looked back at Cyrus and sighed, leaning her head against the glass window. "Of course I would choose the wrong door on day one." She mumbled, looking up at Cyrus. "I'd still love to go out and stargaze but since we came here for our mechs, shall we?" She asked gently, gesturing towards the door before heading towards it.

Rissa tried to hide the embarrassment in her reddening cheeks as she wandered up to the door that opened. "I admire you for thinking so well of other people when you meet. I suppose the way I was raised was to protect yourself above all else, and protect that which is close to you. The world of trading isn't exactly friendly." She mumbled, her lips stopping as she looked around.

The hangar was full of mechs. Rissa knew that none of them were like hers. Hers would be easily distinguished in it's jet black color and purple accents. Wandering past the raging bitch 101 Rissa grinned as she jogged up to her mech. The suit looked massive, but it paled in comparison to some of the larger mechs. Grinning widely, Rissa wandered up to the machine.

"Oh, she's beautiful...." Rissa mumbled softly, looking up at the machine with great pride. She couldn't contain a soft squeal of excitement as she wandered up close to it. "Oh I wish I could climb inside. She looks amazing. I chose a mercury model, light and fast." She mumbled, grinning. "I really do love it. What about you Cyrus? Do you know which one is yours?" She asked, turning to him with curiosity still in her eyes. She glanced over her shoulder at the raging bitch face and her companion which Rissa hoped to god would see her and Cyrus arriving as an escape method before glancing back at Cyrus. She wandered over with little fear. "I want to see yours. Know what kind of competition I'm up against." She joked, settling herself right next to him as they went on their quest.
@Wizzy The Wizard

Mentioned- @The Perfect Cadence @Lunar Scope

• Love
Reactions: Wizzy The Wizard
Eber arched his eyebrow a bit at the girls... handshake. While someone who was less attentive would have accepted the odd handshake with little thought, he was trained to pay attention to his surroundings and himself. As his mind kicked it up a notch, he began putting together details; Cute but a bit too short, she held herself in an arrogant manner, her clothes marked her as belonging to a rich family, blond; but that didn't mean shit, and by the undisguised look of contempt in her eyes he could tell what her thoughts were. "Great, of all the people I could meet, its the egocentric ass." he thought humorlessly.

"Probably thinks I'm some mindless oaf" he reckoned, mentally shaking his head, as he recalled the scene that Gael had caused when She had passed him. "Maybe Gael wasn't unjustified for screaming like a lunatic" he mused; wondering

All this went through his mind in the time it took for her to shake his... arm, than step back. while he kept his face from betraying his thoughts, his eyes quickly lost their warmth. turning his head to see where she was pointing, he saw a smaller frame that was dwarfed by the bulk of his Frame standing next to it. Seeing the her Knight he started searching it for clues; taking in the urban paint scheme, the angular armor of a stealth vehicle, and the fact that he had memorized all of the types of Frames that MEKA provided. he quickly concluded she was an ENIGMA pilot.

"How fitting."
he thought. "nice frame" he said as he turned to face her again, "so what brought you to MEKA ..." he paused for a moment realizing that he had forgotten one piece of information. "you haven't told me your name." he said neutrally.

As he said this, the door opened once more, this time to show Rissa and the Quiet guy, though he wasn't so quiet now, chatting up a storm with Rissa. Seeing them he saw his out, and turning back to the... Enigma,
"sorry, but I need to speak to them" he said, briefly pointing to the passing pair, he than took off at a quick pace before she could reply.

his legs quickly put as much distance as he could between himself and the Snob, he approached the pair from behind, and called out to them
"Excuse me" he said as they turned to face him "Checking the Knights huh? they sure are impressive" he remarked, pointing out to the Frames, "I meant to introduce myself earlier, my names Eberhardt, though please, call me Eber." He turned to Rissa first, "your names Rissa Right? it's a pleasure to meet you." he said warmly, shaking her hand he took in what details he could. More casually dressed like him, she didn't have the air of military training about her, though as far as first impressions were she had impressed him with her enthusiasm.

He then turned to her companion; smartly dressed, he carried himself with a trained air, though his eyes told the most; they were
inquisitive, but not cold. "Sorry, but I didn't catch your name, you are...?" Eber asked, the question hanging in the air.

Last edited by a moderator:
Juniper wandered about for a moment, quickly realizing that her lack of attention while the ViVi was giving the tour caused her to have near zero sense of direction her. She strolled about for a few minutes, a lighthearted beat drumming from the device in her ear as she hummed. Finally, she came across a map on the wall and a relieved sigh escaped her. She bounced on her heels idly as her finger traced along the paths of the building, one arm folded securely behind her back. Upon finding the weight room she tapped her nail on it with a triumphant smile, turning with a skip and making her way.

It was closer to her now then it was when she was at her dorm, she had been going in circles for a minute it seemed but with directions in mind she now knew the right way. As she went she found her way past the hanger bay, she wouldn't have really paid it any mind at first, but out of the corner of her eye she caught sight of a gathering of students that caused her to pause. Her emerald eyes focused on them all through the large payne of glass, and her heart skipped a beat as a familiar nervousness krept up into her chest. They were all there, save Gael, and she hadn't even said much of a hello to the remainder of them. It seemed like a good moment to do so, but she felt embarrassed still for the drama she had caused earlier.

Yet, she had to preservere, yes? No time like the present after all. She walked toward the entrance, her braclet beeping softly as she neared, causing it to slide open and announce her. With an nervous grin she reached up to tap her music player and shut off the noise so she could hear the others more clearly. Now that she was in more comfortable clothing she didn't feel near as awkward as before, so that helped her confidence as she approached. Casually she kind of worked her way around them, trying to not be intrusive, and instead looked around at all the Meka in the room.

3ju.png

Juniper was impressed by them in a way, by their size and the thought of how much time and effort went into making one of these things, but.... unlike the others she wasn't necessarily excited by them. After all, this path was not hers originally. She was doing this for the sake of her brother. So whatever passions she might have had before were snuffed out in order to make room for this.

In time she would probably grow to see the appeal... but right now they were more daunting then anything. She couldn't even really pinpoint her own out of the group of 7, that was until her gaze fell upon one with a particularly obvious set of wings. It was sitting on the end, most likely due to the wingspan taking up a lot of width. Her head tilted curiously as her cheeks puffed out in a almost childish way.... So, there he is. Esto no será divertido.... ((this will not be fun)) she grimaced visably.

Her attention was drawn back to her fellow students when she heard the deeper voice of one of the guys introducing himself, Eber it seemed. Swallowing dryly, she started back toward them and ended up hanging around the outskirts of their group, not being so rude as to force her way into the conversation but wanting to just subtly let her presence be known. She smiled at them meekly and raised her hand in an apprehensive wave.

1ju.png " Hi guys.... nice to see you all again."

(On phone somehow got some signal)

Ronan smiled earnestly at her sudden embarrasment he followed her into the next room which he saw a couple of people enter. As they walked he responded to what Rissa said

"The way you were taught is probably a safer way to look at others. In a way I agree. Although it seems like someone closer to their family would relate better." He said

It seemed like a pretty vague response, but he was satisfied with what he said. She seemed like she cherished a lot more and her parents had property to protect. Cyrus didnt really have that.

Quickly realizing he didnt wanna rain on the parade. He went on to praise her model a bit. He let out a whistle when he saw it.

"It's what i imagined the ideal mercury would look like. But... prettier."

He chuckled at her excitement but when she asked about his, he realized he was also excited to see it.

He saw it at the very end of all the machines. He signaled her to follow him but before he could a large man approached and introduced himself as eber to rissa and then to cyrus. Although cyrus was itching to see his mech. He couldnt just ignore eber. Although he was concerned for the girl he left alone a bit. He looked past eber to see what she would do but then as eber got closer cyrus realized just how large the man is.

He looks at eber, slightly more dead inside cause he wanted to see his mech already.

"Hi, Cyrus, pleasure to..."

He then proceeded to ask

"Have i met you before..?" He asked
Cyrus was on high alert. He didnt remember wether the man was friend or foe so he was rather skeptical, although his face remained calm enough.

He couldnt just trust anyone either, Rissa seemed friendly enough, but he still wasnt super comfortable around a lot of people, so he was a bit stiffer. He also didnt want to show everyone his mech immediately as he became a bit paranoid of what jason would say about exposing yourself to a potential enemy. But he disregarded the thought and tried to maintain a decent atmosphere.

Suddenly another student showed up and greeted herself.

"..." he waved back at her but didnt say anything.

Cyrus grew a bit more stiff and his typical mannerisms started showing, monoton voice, blank face, an unapproachable air. Due to the way he was brought up he is not comfortable with multiple people being around him. He sighed quietly and tried to remain positive.

"Im cyrus." He would respond to the girl if she inquired about his name.

(Sorry if bad on phone)

@IceQueen @Lunar Scope @The Perfect Cadence
@lilmissjames

EDIT: editting part where he talks to eber. Changing to them having met before!

edit= done this is final version

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: IceQueen
Rissa grinned. "I think it's a great way to live, mostly because I tend to dodge bullets like the guys who stare at my chest instead of talking to me. Thank you for being one of the nice ones by the way." She chuckled, smiling warmly. "It's good to see that you're not as lonely as before. I was feeling in the same boat. That's why I came out here. I may be confident but I'm not rude. Plus involving myself with the drama this early on seemed to be a bad move."

Rissa was very excited to see Cyrus' mech when another man approached them. She smiled. "It's nice to meet you too. I'm glad you got an escape from the wicked witch of the west." Rissa chuckled, nodding solemnly. "My frame's the black tiny one. I've named her Black Canary. I got a little attached." She giggled, smiling at Eber. At the woman behind him who seemed to be sitting and waiting, Rissa smiled and gestured for her to come over.

"Always nice to have fellow females that aren't being rude. The name's Rissa.' She said clearly, sticking out a hand for shaking. Despite once being nervous the woman got along well with people as she had grown up required to talk to them. "Come on, let's go see Cyrus' mech. We were just on the way and I figure you wouldn't want to be stuck with blondie over there." She mumbled, before taking the womans arm and gently tugging her along.

Smiling as she returned to the two men, Rissa smiled and took up a position near Cyrus again. She gathered that he didn't like large crowds. She smiled. "We can go stargazing after. I have a feeling you don't like crowds." She mumbled, smiling gently as she pulled away again and started heading back towards the end. "Well why are you just standing there? Let's go!"
@Wizzy The Wizard @Lunar Scope @lilmissjames

Eber smiled back at Rissa, glad to know that there were more decent people in the class. "Yeah, I appreciate the out" grinning in reply, he turned his head to see the Frame Rissa indicated, and nodded in approval, "nice Mercury; it suits you" he replied. "Mine's the one down there" directing their attention to the Gargantuan Frame that stood over its neighbors. As Rissa left to greet the girl who'd worn their jumpsuit in, he turned back to face Cyrus.

"Nice to me-" Eber said, before he was cut off by Cyrus's next question. "Hmm" he replied; Cyrus was right, they HAD met before, but where had he seen Cyrus before, Where? he scratched at his goatee as he racked his brain, he then realized where.

snapping his fingers he replied "four years ago, at Admiral Shears retirement, I met your father, though I wasn't introduced to you." grinning a bit, he went on "the shrimp they served had gone bad", he chuckled, remembering all off the officers who'd eaten the shrimp. his face turning a bit more inquisitive, he asked "So what brought you to MEKA? Chasing a dream, a commission, or something else?"

"So which Frame is yours?" he asked, looking around at the frames in the hanger, trying to guess which was Cyrus's. But at this time Rissa had come back with the other girl; she stopped to quietly speak to Cyrus for a moment, who's shoulders lost a bit of the tension that Eber had noticed was building' before continuing on. "Nervous?" he asked, "don't be, everyone here seems fine" he said in a consoling tone. As Cyrus left with the others he couldn't help but look back at the blond girl though, and add "almost everyone". Before he started following the rest of the group.

@Wizzy The Wizard @IceQueen

Last edited by a moderator:
Cyrus blushed a little when rissa responded, it kinda made him WANT to look. But he was a pretty polite still so he kept it lowkey. He smiled as rissa seemed to take control of the situation rather quickly, inviting the other girl and introducing herself to Eber, which he did the same.

He nodded in response to what rissa mumbled to him, he definitely wanted to go stargazing but more importantly it surprised him how intuitive she is, he usually keeps himself under control and with a blank face but she seems to be good at spotting how people feel. Reminds him of something Jason said about women once.

It was quickly only him and Eber about to follow Rissa and the other girl. He tried to catch up as Rissa urged them but he stopped to listen to what eber said as well.

He nodded in agreement and said

"A great machine by the mech by the way. Yeah it was not a pleasant time. You've changed a bit." he says

He waves Eber over to follow with Rissa and then leads the gang to the end where his model is. The same custom JACK model from the pictures he was shown. He felt a bit of excitement well up inside him and his eyes shone as if he were a kid on Christmas.
He responds to the questions

"Mostly fathers request, but I am fond of the idea. Hopefully it becomes a dream."

"This is it, not too flashy but I can relate to that." he said plainly.

Last edited:
Irisa exhales a bit, flipping through the pages of her book, hearing movement in the halls it was all to easy to predict what was going on. They naturally were seeking out their machines or up to some other mischief, though in the first case she couldn't really blame them. In fact it might be worth seeing if her own was made to specifications..

Setting her reading material aside, Irisa get's to her feet, grabbing a semi-transparent device that had two metallic handles on either side, a holographic interface pops up briefly, listing numbers, letters and graphs. Shutting the device off and partly collapsing it, the elf eared girl exits her room and finds her way to the hangars, while the units were secured she was a bit surprised they would just allow them in. Likely a better option than trying to keep the facility secured on nights or days like this when new students arrived to study the machines.

Unsurprisingly the others were here, or in the process of leaving elsewhere, looking at each others machines in turn. The Varity in size and type was rather varied, minus the lack of the sniper class as of yet.. Making brief eye contact with the others and listening in on their conversations, the Kirsen girl had nothing to say short of a casual greeting. "Hello."

With military discipline and an almost march like walk, balled fists with a uniformed swing of her arms to the front and rear she had came here for a single purpose as well after-all.

Looking down the rows her own machine was easy to spot, named Silver Eagle;

muvluv_and_original_drawn_by_mituo_mitsuo_and.jpg
Eyeing it over everything seemed to be in order, from the paint and armor, to the engine fairings and magazine housing, while the paint job was odd for terrestrial operations, minus in the sky or Urban and Artic environments it suited space when operating on hulls or moons and asteroids.

It was a tool for her purposes with a bit of personal flair, as was intended. Lefting her hand up to her right breast pocket, the device from before is retrieved as the series of text and numbers appears once again, turning on her heels to leave with military precession, Irisa makes her way back down the gangways.

Juniper felt herself sinking inward at the mixed response she got from Cyrus, he didn't seem to happy to see her, or rather.... was awkward about it? He just seemed so uncomfortable, and she couldn't help but feel like it was her fault since she had been stirring up all sorts of bad vibes since she got her it seemed. Her smile wavered a bit, she felt almost like she should just quit today and retreat for now, starting fresh in the morning. But then, however apprehensively, he introduced himself and it made her feel a bit more at ease.

1ju.png "Ah! Hola Cyrus! Hello~"
she smiled warmly,'' I'm Juniper. I am sorry if I interrupted anything..." her green eyes fell onto the lovely Rissa for a moment, then back to Cyrus.... she really hoped she wasn't being a bother.

But then the blue haired female greeted her kindly and gestured for her to come closer and it made the small latina feel very warm and stupidly happy. " Ah yes thank you! Rissa! " she stepped closer and allowed her posture to relax a bit, unable to hide her goofy grin.

She listened to them talk patiently, she really had nothing to add and didn't want to offset thier flow of conversation. Yet at the invite of looking at Cyrus's meka, the brunette politely nodding and flashed a grin. Why not? Before she knew it though, the kindhearted young Rissa had grabbed her by the arm and started pulling her along, the friendly and silly gesture made Juju giggle and sort of skip a few steps as she trotted in the proper direction. The feeling was mutual, she was certainly happy to meet another girl who wasn't rude for the sake of it. In fact, she was proving to be quite lovely in a manner of ways. She let out a short laugh when they arrived in front of a remodeled version of a Jack frame, not that she really knew what type it was offhand. She really did need to read up on these things, and soon, because she had a ways to go when it came to understanding them. Yet still, she saw the excitement welling in Cyrus's eyes and she could appreciate how happy these giants made her fellow students,'' I like it!" she murmured reassuringly, nodding for effect.
14ju.png

It's not like hers was anything special either, her mind wandered along with her gaze as they fell upon the totally untouched Wing unit in the distance. She didn't have the resources for any alterations so her Frame was as basic as basic got, she didn't even have any cool names in mind for it like anyone else. She pondered quite a bit about it but still nothing instantly came to mind. Perhaps she had to get acquainted with it better in order to be inspired by it. She hoped to be one day as enthralled by it all as they were, but for now, she just enjoyed her time with the people instead.

Last edited:
Lynette didn't stop Eber from trotting off to his friends, there was no point in her to do so, so it was not worth the effort to even move a jaw. Instead she chose the stand there, right where Eber ditched her and at the same time, she casted a hawk glare at the man as he simply forgot about her. It was an attempt to make him feel guilty for his actions the moment he turned his head back to her, if he did anyways.

"A game of focus." Lynette thought. "Let's time you how long it'll take you to haul yourself back over here."

Then she waited, she watched as Eber made merry-talk with his new friends, how his friends merry talked back to him. She just watched... Standing there like a stone cold statue, radiating an aura and darkness, a void not to be touched unless you seemed your demise. It was so powerful that the deckhands stationed in the hangar, charged with maintenance of the frames, made the extra effort to avoid her.

Lynette spy glassed their entire conversation. While she could not hear what they were saying, she could see where they went and also pointed. She made notes, brief ones, about her potential rivals' frames, she assigned their frames designations like "Foxbat", "Flanker", "Hind", or "Dragonauv".

Out of nowhere... A pair of hands suddenly clasped over her face, obstructing her vision of her classmates.

"Peekaboo..." A familiar voice chimed. "We see us..."

The palms were removed just right as the voice said "us", and like magic, her younger twin appeared standing right in front of her.

"A hello would've saved me a few neurons." Lynette said plainly. "I'm suing you for causing bodily harm to me."

Her sister pouted. "Lynn chan!!!" She missed. "Why so grumpy everyday when we reunite!? I mean... I've traveled light years from point A to point B just to reunite with you, my fairest older sister! The least you could do was appreciate my warm hello a bit more..."

"Yah uhm... No. Not a chance. You are inferior to me." Lynette replied bluntly though it sounded a bit like a tease. "I hereby demand you pay me fifty thousand Federation credits as compensation for my damaged property."

"Hhhmmnnnn..." Katia voiced her thinking. "Is this the time when I'm suppose to say... "Come and get me if you want it?"

"Nye" Lynette replied shaking her head. "Only primitive life forms resort to violence in order to solve their disputes. I am not a primitive life form but I am a superior one and I choose not to engage in physical assault with you on the grounds of being an ethically moral individual and also because I am your older sister and I am not cleared to physically demoralize you in public."

*Slap*

Lynette got bitch slapped by Katia, only she could do it and get away with it and perhaps... Justice was served a bit here for some people.

"Better?" Katia asked. "Do you feel a bit less... Tense now?"

"Hardly." Lynette replied bluntly.

*Slap, slap*

"Now?" Katia asked.

"That'll cost you a stripe Sergeant." Lynette said running her cheek but you could see she was trying to hold off on a grin.

"Oh for Christmas sakes Lynette, stop being a bit will you? At least for now! Look!!! I'm right in front of you!!! Can't you just acknowledge the fact that it's been a year since we last seen each other? An..and look at you... Not only have you gotten grumpier but... That aura you emit... It's gotten scarier."

"Like I care." Lynette replied. "I'm better off with it since it helps me get rid of or deters inefficiencies from coming into close contact with me."

"Oh but wait!" Katia whistled. "Last time we met, you said that I was a deficiency but somehow... Now that when we use your logic about your aura right now... I somehow... Got into close contact with you! Enlighten me... Dear sister... How did this phenomenon occur?!"

"It doesn't... Your simply a glitch in continuum now." Lynette pressed. "Do you need more enlightenment?"

"Sheesh..." Katia frowned. "And I thought we were inseparable twins..."

"Frankly I've thought differently." Lynette interrupted. "You were never my twin, I've disowned you long ago due to your inabilities to be on par with me. Your very existence hinders my ability to achieve my ultimate divinity."

Katia's brain started to turn. She had one last card to play and this was the right moment to do it.

Tears started to form at her eyes and she started to whimper, Katia knelt down and pressed her head into her folded arms and began to (fake) cry.

"Lynn onee chan..." Kat whimpers. "Wh...why are you always so cold hearted? I...I tried to warm you up but...but you...you *insert crying sounds*"

"Oh come on..." Lynette bluntly says, gently kicking Katia a bit. "Can you stop? You can cry anywhere but here and in front of me."

Katia continued to play her skit.

"Please? Stop it. You're attracting us a lot of unnecessary attention!!!!" Lynette said again.

"You say us... But really in your heart, is there an us?" Katia whimpers.

Lynette sensed her surroundings... She could feel in the air... That people were becoming aware of what was happening. A few heads turned their way with some people shaking their heads at the shameful sight. Crap... CCCRRRAAPP!!!

"I'll take back what I said if you stop." Lynette quickly said.

"No you won't!" Katia plays. "You always say that but then you go back on your word."

Lynette bit her tongue, how stubborn was this fleshy idiot? Cur and everything, shares the same blood with her... But lacks the integrity and confidence like her... Honor too. Katia has been known to be rather dishonorable at times.

"Cut me some slack." Lynette said, attempting to seek a compromise. "What do you want? Anything... I beg you... Just stop crying."

"Pinky swear?" Katia whimpers.

Lynette literally rolled her eyes backwards. Got out her right hand and latched her right pinky onto her little sister's pinky.

"Pinky swear, on my heart... If I lie... I will die..."
Lynette boringly said.

"Perrrfect!" Katia yelped jumping up. "That wasn't so hard... Wasn't it? Now... Smile!"

Lynette gave a half assed attempt to smile.

"Oh alright! I'll make you do it!" Katia groaned before employing her hands to physically wedge her older sister's cheeks into a smiling expression.

"Now keep it!" Katia ordered. "Don't let me see you drop or lose that smile Lynn!"

Lynette kept it but something said she really didn't want to and that she wanted to strangle her little sister's soul right out of her body, cook it, and eat it.

"Oh I'm gonna keep it alright..." Lynette thought. "I'll keep it for the day when I publicly disgrace you!"

"Hhhmmm... Now... What else should we do?" Katia thought out loud. "I know! Our classmates are over there! We should go over and mingle with them!!!!"

"Please... No..." Lynette begged.

"What? Well why not?!" Katia asked, obviously curious.

"They hate me... All of them." Lynette replied. "Besides! I rather spend my time reading a book than hanging out at the bar with friends! Yes! That is my preference!" Lynette said trying to act tough.

"Ugh... Anti-social elite much..." Katia groaned. "Lynn... You need friends... I'm your friend."

"No..." Lynette said. "You're just my annoying little sister."

"Annoying or not! I'm not going to let my older sister become a social zombie and cuddle herself inside the bubble of books! Nevah! We're going in! Head first!" She said grabbing onto her sister's wrist. "To our classmates! BANZAI!!!!!"

"Please... Don't.." Lynette moaned helplessly as her twin dragged her to her demise.

Katia would drag Lynette closer and closer to their classmates. Her iron grip on her older sister prevented any chance of Lynette escaping. As they drew in closer, Lynette prepared herself for the ultimate disgrace of herlife. Getting dragged right up to others like a ragdoll, by her naive and childish little sister. Is there anything worse that can happen in the current situation? No....

As they neared, Katia began to wave her free arm to the group before..

"Oooiiii!!!" Katia shouted. "Hey guys!!! Over here!!!!!!"

If her shout caught their attention and heads were turned there way... People would see another Lynette... Wait what!? There's two of them now!? Oh gosh... Done the bitchery, double the trouble, double the madness. But wait... What was this?

A careful examination, a brief one, would help identify that one girl was dressed in white underneath her waist... And the other... The one everyone had seen already was dressed in black, waist under. Oh how good she looked now, getting dragged along like a helpless doll by her younger sister.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Wizzy The Wizard
Rissa smiled at her female companion, coming up behind the woman and wrapping her arms around the woman's shoulders affectionately. "Don't apologize Juniper! I'm more than happy to have more female friends. Can I call you June, or Jupiter maybe?" Rissa asked, letting go of the woman as they approached Cyrus' mech. Rissa smiled up at the large frame, taking it all in.

"It's quite lovely. I have a stronger preference for mine but I may be a little more than a little biased." She giggled, smiling at Cyrus as they approached the machine. "I can see where your guardian played a large role in the design. It reflects your training quite well." She mumbled, smiling gently as she walked casually. The room seemed to be lightening with the new group. Rissa was more than happy to make sure it was going to stay that way.

Glancing back at Eber, Rissa gave a kind smile to both Cyrus and Eber who seemed to be getting along decently. Rissa wandered closer to Juniper. "I think it's nice to see things are going better than they were before." She mumbled, her attention being drawn aside by a very loud noise coming from the right.

Looking over, Rissa spotted the bitch from earlier with a second person who appeared just like her. A twin, it didn't take long to figure that out. Even if the second person was bubbly Rissa had no intentions of interacting with Lynette at all. She didn't want to bring that drama anywhere near herself. Form her extensive years of people watching back home she could tell no matter how calm the one in black was she was trashing every single one of them mentally and Rissa was not about to get involved with that.

Smiling, Rissa turned back to Juniper, choosing to ignore the two like they were never there. "So why did you come here? It seems everyone has their own reasons. It's probably the easiest way to get to know someone. I came here from a merchant family so people watching and intuiton is a speciality of mine." She mumbled, smiling gently. She leaned in to whisper to the woman as the twins approached. "I'm also choosing to ignore the twins coming up behind us because no matter how quiet she is my insticts tell me she has an ego the size of a whale and is internally trashing all of us." She mumbled, moving on.

@Wizzy The Wizard @Lunar Scope @lilmissjames @The Perfect Cadence

Juju was practically glowing as Rissa doted on her, leaning back into her and she held her close. Upon being asked if she could call her by a nickname, the latina laughed warmly and patted the girls forearm before she let go, nodding.

13ju.png '' Call me whatever you like! My parents call me Juju, but I gotta say Jupiter is totally stellar and I am way on board with that.''

It was such a relief hitting it off with someone so soon, she was very worried she had ruined her chances after stepping off the ship. Rissa had gone off to chat with the boys for a moment, yet as if one cue, she returned, commenting on how nice it was that things were going better then they had been earlier. Juniper let out a nervous laugh and rubbed the back of her neck," Ai yes, tell me about it!"

Her friendly new teammate when on to ask her why she had chosen to become a pilot, and what brought her here. In reality, although Juju knew she would be asked this question, she hadn't really come up with a good enough answer. The truth was she came because she wanted to fulfil her little brothers dream of becoming a pilot.... though to the others here, who were self motivated and had desires unlike her own, she felt it might be a bit.... lacking in drive. Biting her bottom lip a bit in thought, there was no sense in lying about it.... it was a bad way to start out building trust if she did. She exhaled slowly and averted her eyes to her toes,'' to be honest I eh.... I'm doing it for my little brother. He ah... passed away a few years ago, and had always wanted to pilot a MEKA when he got older. I figured I could, well. Do it for him instead." she smiled meekly.

After a moments, she realized only after following rissa's gaze that there was a reason she had brought up something about twins and whale sized egos. Standing in the same hanger, honestly unnoticed by Juniper, was the girl from before, times two! She felt instantly a bit put off, not that she was scared but she felt like maybe the other might have it out for her or something and she just wasn't in the mood for that right now. She shrunk back slighlty, accidently bumping into Eber without realizing it, who proved to be a pretty solid object to thud into. Immediately she righted herself, turning on her heels to face him and stepping back to give him the space she had unintentionally invaded, her usually tan, freckled cheeks turning all sorts of red.
4ju.png '' Oh no, I'm so sorry! Ah... I wasn't paying attention!"

Last edited:
Cyrus was pleased with the reactions but regained/maintained his composure. He was glad of the way people reacted sure but he felt a bit awkward still and tried his best to just maintain his usual mood. He watched as the group, mostly rissa and jupiter, would interact and seem to make the place a bit more livelier. He looked back to his mech and suddenly felt even more grateful to have it, it seems like the path of coming to this school would be a good one after all. He was doing things that he previously would never find himself doing in the slightest. He turned suddenly when he heard the a voice shouting.

He quickly identifies it as the same girl from before that had been the center of animosity for reasons unknown to Cyrus... Cyrus then rubbed his eyes, and judged that it wasn't the same girl, but a more upbeat clone of the girl. Cyrus had never seen twins before in his life so he was a intrigued to get a closer look, there were plenty of studies about the interactions of twins he had read before. He had even wondered when he was younger years what it would be like to have a twin.

Cyrus noticed the group didn't seem too fond of the appearance of another individual with the same complexion as the oh so obvious topic of tension that was the small blonde girl. He felt the letter in his back pocket be a bit heavier, he was still curious that she had to say to him or why exactly she gave him a letter. He was also curious as to why the second girl was so late? He still hadn't gotten the name of the first one and had received a letter from her. He looked at the group, Rissa specifically, and felt like he could maybe act as a bridge between at least the second girl. But it didn't seem too plausible, Rissa already mentioned her dislike and it didn't seem like she was going to forgive and forget so quickly. But being the socially inept person he is he simply said pressed the "Go!" button in his brain and walked to introduce himself to the twins and ask about the letter. But before he would he said

"Im gonna go ask about this letter. Maybe there were some misunderstandings before.." He said with the letter in hand now.

The somewhat naive boy walked forward to face the two twins, as if he were a trainee knight, leaving his party and going to face the boss alone one on one mano a mano ( or two on one and manos a mano)

"Hello, I'm Cyrus." he said plainly

He then pointed his gaze towards the darker one of the two

"I never learned your name, I'd rather not read it from a letter and hear it from the person herself." he claimed.

(( phone posts obv shit but w/e))
@The Perfect Cadence @IceQueen @lilmissjames @Lunar Scope

Lynette thought her arms was going to get torn off by her twin. Katia may seem more like the gentler of the two but really, when she wanted to drag with an iron fist, she dragged with an Iron fist.

Katia on the other hand was as cheerful as ever as she trotted her older sister into trouble that she didn't want to deal with... Trouble... At least according to Lynette who was always the anti-social type. She spotted Cyrus coming in to intercept them and so, she adjusted her course to approach him quickly. She wanted to say hi and wave to him first, plus an introduction and etcetera but before she could even fully think into that, the man had spoken.

"Hhhmmnnnn?" Katia thought, a bit jealous. "So Lynette already has people who prefer her over me!! Odd... Very odd... But ok!!!"

Lynette on the other hand, was ready to bite her to guess off. It was humiliating enough to get dragged across a duration of the hangar by her mischievous little sister but now... Now she was closer to the people that she wanted to avoid! Anti-social much but that was how she lived. In the dark and in isolation, she studies on her own, plays by herself (with the exception when Katia trots into her room with a board game or some silly one piece fully body animal costume) and also, most shockingly to everyone who has heard, she eats by herself. Never is she at the table (like any of her family members care b/c they're all busy with life themselves and it has become a norm at the dining table for Lynette to be absent whenever the family gets the opportunity to sit back down with each other after a few months of brutal work. Just to enjoy a meal as a family... Minus one member), and frankly, she'd only shared meals with her twin on a regular basis back in the house.

Once again, it would've been Katia who gets the bright idea to pay her sister a visit in her isolation chamber now and then. Of course she ate a few times at school with the oh so few friends that she had... But it was only on a rare occasion. It was and still is... A rare occurrence to see Lynette eat with anyone... It's ultra rare to even see her conversing with a large group of people! Shes got brilliant ideas and it's undeniable that she's Hawking's like level in her intellectual ability but...

No one has ever even tried or bothered at making an attempt at approaching her. Even if they did... They would try to approach her by taking on an irregular way. They would walk up to her, pretend like they're intelligent and prime candidates for writing Academia... Then suddenly stumble down when they make a false or lose their words in the middle of their woo. Then Lynette would shun them away for being idiots thus smothering any attempt at any further relationship. For this girl, it was like a social disease... An incurable one. There are suppressants however and that comes in the form of Katia however the effects of this medicine would reduce her performance into that equivalent of a sixth grader who was still struggling with English. Or she would become tense... Very tense... Like a cat... And lose her wording very quickly.

When Cyrus approached Lynette, and with the suppressant already kicking in(Katia), Lynette was caught a bit cold turkey.

"Uhh...uhh..." She mumbled. "Uhm uhh... I eeugh.. uhm."

By now her face was pale... Very pale. First the suppressant... Can't go all rage psycho with Katia around... Then the fact that she was talking to a guy... Plus the fact that this guy was incredibly hot for her standards, Uber cute and handsome looking... If someone made a claim that her brain just exploded, well for once they're right about that. Lynette's mind had obviously exploded thanks to the traumatic scenario of being man-handled by her sister and then this chap who shows up.

"Uhhh... Uhm... How do I put this?" Katia said, attempting to save her sister from further embarrassment. "Her name is Lynette... And I am her younger twin sister, Katia Feulner but many people just call me Kat or Waldheim."

"Th...the.. the letter..." Lynette managed. "Yes... I..it's just to serve as a little reminder as to the arrangements that our parents made... Y.. you know... That arrangement that I'm talking about...?"

A couple hours had passed since the students had first set foot on the school-grounds, and a couple shuttle ships had docked, and released their students. Namely the B through H classes (with some exceptions). Multiple projections of ViVi were around the school giving guides to groups. But, at this point, the shuttles had stopped, and the last few tours were wrapping up. The moon base had it's own clock and night-day cycle even if the dome was always exposed to sunlight... it was a very complicated piece of technology, but it would allow for a normal life on the moon base.

The time was likely around 5:00 PM When an announcement echoed throughout the school. This time, the voice was not ViVi's. It was a male voice, and it cleared it's throat before speaking.

"Attention, all students. Please make your way to the dining halls, there is a special announcement from principal Hendrickson!", the intercom sounded, before hanging up.

With that, all the student's ID bands lit up, providing directions to said dining hall, with instructions for specific classes to sit in designated areas.

As the group made there way to Cyrus's Frame, Eber had continued to make small-talk with Cyrus. Though Cyrus had become quieter and more mono syllabic the longer the conversation went on. Eber eventually let the conversation lapse into silence; there was no point in really dragging it on instead he listened to the last snippet of Juniper telling Rissa why she was here. He felt bad for Juniper. he'd never had a little brother, but he knew what it was like to lose someone you cared about. as they reached Cyrus's Frame he dragged himself out of his thoughts to look the whole thing down. While he knew that none of the frames could have non regulation gear, they were all still an impressive sight to behold. He lamented the fact that his Frame was across the hanger and would probably be the last one to be looked at "Saving the best for last."

However, only a minute or so after they reached the frame Rissa began making some remarks about whales and egos or something Eber was to busy studying the frame to pay attention. that is, until he heard the voice of the girl who'd first walked into the hanger. stopping his examination of the mech, Eber looked the way they'd come. he had to do a double take to realize he wasn't seeing wrong, and that there were two of them. It was the terse girl from before, though now she looked more like she would be anywhere else in the galaxy, as she was dragged towards the group by what looked like her polar opposite of a twin. "Where'd she come From?!" he thought, there had only been one girl who'd come through that door right? well in any case, the one he'd met was being drug along like a rag-doll now by her chipper sister.

As Cyrus broke off to go and introduce himself to the duo. Eber listened in a bit; "Katia and Lynette, well that'll make introductions shorter." though that was as far as his train off thought got, before it was thrown when he felt something bump into him. glancing down, Eber saw that Juniper had backed into him, then jumped back in surprise/embarrassment. At her apologies he chuckled a bit "Nah, it's fine. I've been hit by a lot worse." Looking at how nervous Juniper was though he frowned "Still a bit jumpy huh? eh, don't be worried, especially about those two over there" with a slight gesture with his thumb. "Things'll be fine. besides, I think that ones a bit preoccupied at the moment." with a slight grin on his face, Eber turned to watch as Cyrus talked to the twins; Katia happily introducing herself, and Lynnette locked into a death hold by her sister, he couldn't help but chuckle a bit as Lynette's face turned redder and redder from embarrassment, and stuttered and stammered through her conversation with Cyrus.

Before the conversation could go on for much longer though, a voice came over the intercom. calling for all students to make their way to the dining halls, glancing down at his I.D. Eber saw directions to the appropriate room, a pronounced "A" sat in the corner of the screen. Glancing around, he saw that Juniper and Rissa also had an "A" on their wrist bands.
"guess we're all a group" he remarked to them turning to the pair, "guess its time for dinner? we should probably be making our way then? wonder whats for dinner, I hope it's steak.." and with that he gestured to the door for the pair of them "after you".

He paused for a moment to look at his mech as the rest of the group made their way.
"until next time I suppose." he said to himself, before turning to follow the rest of the group out the door.