The Month of Monsters Art Contest (Due: Oct 31)

MiharuAya

Memento Mori
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
Online Availability
My timezone is PST
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Futanari
Genres
Homosexual, Romance, Fantasy, Scifi, Magic, Vampire, Werewolf, Supernatural, Angels/Demons, Superhero, Zombies

1664158181800.png

Ghostly Greetings!

I am excited to welcome you all to my spooktacular Halloween contest! It's October, and that means this month is about all things horror. To celebrate, please join me in filling Iwaku with the scariest monster mash ever!

To enter, all you have to do is submit an original art piece containing any creature of your choosing. The world contains many types of supernatural beings from movies, television, books, and folklore. So get those creative juices flowing!

Submissions will be open from September 25th to October 31st, midnight PST. Community voting will be open from October 24th to October 31st, midnight PST.

No tricks, only treats this year! And two winners are better than one! The prize for winning is a $25 amazon gift card. One for the judge's choice winner, and another for the community vote winner. But wait, there's more! The winners will also be posted in the Showcasing thread for all to admire and receive a special winners trophy. All entrants will also receive a participation trophy!

Feel free to post your work in progress, share ideas, and ask questions down below!

Your art piece must center around any kind of supernatural being(s) of your choosing.
  • All submissions much follow Iwaku Rules
  • All submissions must follow the theme and include at least one supernatural being.
  • All submissions must be your own work, and not violate any copyright rules. However, Fanfiction is allowed.
Please Dm me your piece titled MoM Art Piece, with this information filled out:

Name of your piece:
Format: (Digital or Traditional)
Name of Fanfiction: (Credit original work - if applicable)
The submitted artwork will be judged by myself(@MiharuAya) and the other judges @OniiBitez, @Ardent, @skee, and a winner will be chosen based on the artist's overall design of the theme, creativity, and artistic composition.

Separately, a vote will be held between Oct 24th-31st to select another winner based on the community's favorite piece.

Note: One player cannot win both first-place prizes.

Last edited:
Heyyyy :), I entered my piece!

Me too! Followed Dark's lead :3

• Love
Reactions: MiharuAya
Only a few hours left before the current submitted pieces are posted for the start of the community voting! Get your pieces in soon to have a full week of voting and have the best chance of winning the community prize! Good luck and have fun!

No, you still got time! I believe in you!

And, remember there is always the judge's vote to win too!