THE MONSTER'S CHILDREN || A CRIME DRAMA

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fall air was cold and crisp as it blew through the streets of Daegu. Leaves that had fallen were dried and danced down the street in an elegant waltz choreographed by the wind. Couples walked down streets hand in hand, children built piles of brightly colored leaves to jump in, coffee shops were buzzing with life and excitement. Down a wealthy street, sat a house, it was a large house that stood pristine in all its glory against the late afternoon sky. The smell of winter slowly sinking its claws into the world was clear as a man sat on the front porch. He'd had a heart attack recently, perhaps that was a bit ironic for a retired Cardiothortic surgeon. But irony was something he was accustomed too, as he had a friend who was a colorblind artist, a dyslexic writer and a florist with allergies. He had his phone in his hand as he made a conference call to a certain set of people.

His kids when they answered, as he knew they would he spoke.

"Have you been well?" He asked, voice slightly horse from age. "It's been almost two months since we've had a family get together...I'd like you all to come over." He stated, tone stating there was no room for argument. He rocked lightly in his chair waiting for the answers. When he got what he wanted, he hung up. He folded his hands on his lap in contentment. He watched the leaves fall off a tree in the front yard. Small cards hung from its branches, achievement cards. Each held one of his children's names. The higher up on the tree the card hung, the prouder he was of the child. When you raise eight kids, you have to figure out ways to get them to do as you say. Creative ways, and he had tried many, surprisingly the tree had worked well. He felt a small chuckle leave his throat.

"What a day to meet." He murmured out, before waiting for his kids and greeting each one of them as they came up. He told them to grab a chair from the pile of folding ones near the other end of the porch, it started off as polite small talk. Till he was sure no one else was coming and he leaned back in his chair.

"As you know, your father is getting old. I can't climb up into the attic anymore. And I need you to clean it out. So I donate some of your old toys and other things to the orphanage near by." He said calmly. "Then we can all have dinner together like we use too. I want to hear about what your doing now." He smiled.​

C3224868-1480898761875986large.jpg

Hwayi was tired, that was clear. He'd worked all night the night before, perhaps that why he'd fallen asleep withing the frist three minuets of the movie playing on the TV. He had his head rested on Minnie's legs, and enjoyed the feeling of fingers going through his head. He was wearing sweat pants and hadn't bothered to wear a shirt that morning. He was happily with his boyfriend till he felt his phone ring. He let out a loud sigh, not even on his day off did he get any piece. What could they possibly need him for? It wasn't uncommon for him to get called in on his days off. Though before he'd left, he'd specifically told them that he was not going to be coming in today or the day after. He yawned and rolled over and pulled it out of his pocket answering it.

"Detective Gong Jae Soo speaking." He murmured out till he heard his father's voice and he sat up quickly. "Ah yes father." He murmured and hung up before laying back down across Minnie's legs and looking up at the other. "We have to go to my dads house. If I have to get dressed and leave the house today so do you." He demanded and yawned rubbing his eyes as he sat up and slid off the couch and headed towards the bedroom to get dressed. Within 10 minuets he went from lazy day to a suit and was fiddling with his hair. He just couldn't get it right. If his siblings were going to be there, fuck not looking 110%.
tumblr_n54w5144LT1s5lzhjo1_250.gif
tumblr_n54w5144LT1s5lzhjo2_250.gif
tumblr_n54w5144LT1s5lzhjo4_250.gif

He sighed and eventually got his hair to work and walked out of the bedroom.
tumblr_n54w5144LT1s5lzhjo5_250.gif

"Minne, how do I look?" He asked smiling at the other. "Presentable? Amazing? Model like?" He asked. He walked over and pressed a kiss to the others forehead and waited for the other to be ready to go. He then grabbed keys of the key hook and smiled intertwining his fingers with Minne's and headed towards the car waiting in the parking lot. He slid into the drives seat and drove, but the closer he got towards the place he grew up, the more he seemed to grow quiet till he wasn't even smiling when they pulled to a stop. He got out of the car and opened the door for his boyfriend walking over to the deck.

"Hello father." He said politely bowing his head. The man looked over at Minnie before glancing back at his son. "We came together, because we promised to spend the day together. He counts as family doesn't he?" He said and the man pursed his lips.

"I suppose, get a chair and have a seat." He told the both of them.

CHEETAH
"IF YOU HAVE TO GO, AT LEAST GO OUT WITH A HUGE BANG!"

HEX CODE
#ED347B

(Front Porch)
OUTFIT
Click Me!
SPECIALTIES
Drugs & Explosives
NUMBER
Last Child Taken
INTERACTIONS
Father, Hwayi, Minnie

Cheetah was in the Living Room of her home, the one her Father had purchased. It was the home of where all of her siblings and herself were raised in. She was one of the last ones to still live there, being only seventeen and all. It wasn't like she could buy a Condo or something, though she had tried once or twice. Resting her head on the couch's arm, while watching some crazy action movie. When the car in the movie exploded from the tracking device that was placed on it, she popped her head up and with a wicked smile growing on her face. "I always wanted to blow up a car, one day I will." She laughed, flipping her newly dyed hair behind her shoulders. There wasn't a lot of good shows or movies on at that time of day, but she didn't feel like going all the way back upstairs to get her Laptop to watch Netflix. Her phone's screen wasn't big enough for her to watch anything longer than a youtube music video without getting annoyed and nearly throwing it across the room. So that was not an option either. Old movies it was. "Fuck! I need a new and bigger phone. Got to get that Galaxy S7 tomorrow."

Speaking of phones. Her current one started ringing. Taking it out of her tight pocket. Seeing that the call was from her father. She didn't understand why he would call her when he was just literally outside the front door of their home. Sighing, in a now very irritated mood, she accepeted the call and listened to what he had to say. Ending the call once it was over, she sat up and turned off the tv. "Why do I have to go a outside? They should all come inside. Where it's nice and warm... and not freaking as cold as polar bear balls." The Princess of the family decided that it was best to just listen to Father; staying on the man's good side was the main priority for most, if not all the siblings. Even the ones she would rather never see again in person or via social media. Slipping on her heels and making sure her outfit was situated on her body correctly. "Perfect, like always." She smirked, before heading towards the front entrance of the huge home.

"Father, you could've just came inside and..." Cutting her sentence short when she spotted Hwayi with some unknown guy by his side. Everyone in the family knew that she and her eldest brother didn't get along at all. Being more like rivals instead of relatives. The oldest and the youngest always insulted one another or tried to make the other look worst in their Father's eyes. She wouldn't admit it, but Cheetah was the one that started the most trouble when it came to her and Hwayi. They had bad blood, and it wasn't going to change just because of some cheesy family dinner. Standing behind Father's chair, she stuck up her middle finger at both her eldest brother and his "friend."

Rolling her eyes as she purposefully bumped into Hwayi when she went to get a chair. Placing it right in the center of where the siblings would be sitting. "Hello brother and his... rent boy?" Turning her head towards the Patriarch of the family, wishing she could just go back in the house and pretend like none of this was about to happen. "This is going to be just soo much fun..." Nearly vomiting at the thought of the entire family getting together under one roof and pretending to love one another.

Last edited:
[fieldbox="Airetta & Damien, red, solid"]
FYAOyc6.png

tumblr_inline_mrfhqd37Zn1qz4rgp.gif

Interaction's: Father , Hwayi , TERROR , Cheetah
Moods: Airy ~ Seductive , Frustrated ~ Damien: Devious & Devilish
Outfit of the Day: Airy's & Damien's

FYAOyc6.png

Airetta walked down the dimly lit halls of the large office space as she felt her heels click against the marble floors below that of herself. The space was quiet and it was the way that Airetta truly preferred for it to be apart from the daily bustle and drama that usually radiated here. She came to pause before varying cubicles as she gathered up stacks of paperwork for her to finalize before it became presented before the mayor. Mayor Dedric , was certainly no disgusting old man to be frank. If anything , he did have his golden boy looks and air to himself which led to the drama of all the women fighting over him. Her eyes all but simply rolled at that notion at play within her mind. How simple minded most women were and how they went panting for anyone that would spare a smile to them. Menacing.... Her crimson lips framed into a smirk as she braced the folders to her hip and sauntered off down the hall. She came to a halt outside two large oak doors that gave off a faded glow to the lighting. In that moment , she bumped her freed hip lightly to the door as it creaked open and she slid in with nimble ease. She trailed her way into the vast office space as her hips delicately swayed with every step she took over to that of the desk.Instantly , she dropped the stack there in a loud thud as her fingers ruffled through her stray bangs.. With a sigh , her fingers hooked to the pins that held her hair in tact as they tumbled forth in loose curls down her back. How good it felt to let loose at least in one way.. Though her hands and mind itched to do more then it could at that time. With a low sigh , she sunk down into the chair and unfolded the paperwork to be reviewed as a single hand withdrew a small hand gun to sit atop the table as her hand remained instinctively over it as her darkened tresses curtained the side of her face as she read.

"If I was foolish , I would say you are getting sloppy with taking in your surroundings darling." Damien said over his shoulder as he was picking around the bookshelf across from her own desk with an obvious lack of interest seeming only to want to fiddle with things. Damien always enjoyed messing with Airetta in many ways and moved things slightly out of place as he looked over and smirked at Airetta. Wearing the simple attire of civilian jeans and a collared grey shirt along with his Keytag pinned onto his shirt showing his name and that he belonged to the PD Forensics team. "A pity really... I was hoping the mayor would have forgotton his keys or needed something from his desk... I could have properly introduced myself." He said in a playful tone. They both knew how much Damien planned things out especially with the mayor of all people. If Damien had truly expected the Mayor to be here.. He would be. Simple. Nearly nothing passed Damien especially the target he had been yearning to have to himself. Damien smiled charmingly as he moved over to her desk leaning over it and looking down into her eyes. " Why are you still here? A bit late in the office today. More than four hours... A bit of a stretch for a dull place like this darling, I missed you.." He said in the same playful and charming tone but they both knew the 'emptiness' behind his words to some extent.

She had already detected his presence lingering in the office before she had even dared to enter. Her nails clicked in repeated taps to the gun as her gaze lifted to that of Damien messing and rearranging any little thing he could get his hands upon." You seem to forget quite often that I am not one to be unaware of my surroundings.. I simply chose to ignore your presence , Dear." Her eyes locked to his own as a quick smirk came to befit her lips. She all but sighed lowly at his next comment in a near growl of irritation. She swore he would be the downfall of blowing her cover one of these days.." Well if he had still been around , I believe his hands would more so be doing its daily examine over every inch of my body." Her lips parted as those words fell like silken seduction as her fingertips skimmed down the curve of her body ever so slowly. Yet , a playful smirk could be found lit ablaze to that of her gaze as she dipped back to relax in the chair. She then rolled back that of the chair a tad as Damien came to lean over her desk and settle his gaze upon her own in question. She waved her hand a bit at him as she huffed." I have work to do in order to keep our people safe do you recall? Dearest Father orders it and I simply do what I am told.. And yes , we both know you never truly miss me. Your heart doesn't tick like the rest , Dear." She detected the slight emptiness in his words and even though she wished he fully could mean them , he wouldn't ever. Slowly , she rose up from her chair and braced her hands to her hips as she eyed him slowly." Why are you here at this hour anyway? I told you after you have your fun , you can simply remain at the loft.." Her hand maneuvered forward and snagged her gun as she dipped back the skirt enough to hook the gun into the darkened black lace wrap on her upper thigh as she looked away from him.

Damien was always amused at her words when it came to the mayor. If Damien could feel anything it was possession and the one thing he felt connected to at all sat before him whether she knew it or not. A small smile was brought further to his lips as he watched her with a near unblinking gaze. " You know you have signed that man's death warrant. The day he is out of office will be very ... Very entertaining." He chuckled a bit still playing the facade of emotion. It was rare for him to break the character he had made for himself and while her words were true. In some way.. He did 'feel' something when it came to her. He felt more alive with Airetta than he did with his victims but never knew how to tell her or explain it...or even the reason to tell her in the first place. There were only two besides father who knew how he ticked and he was pleased with it staying that way. "You know you cannot keep me there alone to my own devices darling.." He whispered slowly moving around the desk as his eyes never once left her, the eyes that nearly anyone saw as a friendly trustworthy even calming gaze. She would know it of course much differently as a predator eyeing its prey. His hand reached up and around her waist pulling her closer against him. "You know what can happen when I get bored. So I came to help the both of us." He whispered maintaining the smirk before he planted a soft kiss on her lips. The spark filled him for a moment. The lack of numbness was a feeling he could never describe.

Airetta rolled her eyes at his threats he always tossed about towards the Mayor as she allowed a devilish glint to light to her hazy blue eyes." Didn't I tell you? He plans after his term to run for Senate and after Father heard rumor of that , he thought I would maybe be of more use as a permanent accessory to that of Dear Dedric.. Don't you think I would look marvelous in diamonds?" Her lips framed a slow smile to him.. Genuinely , he knew how to unfreeze her cold heart and yet , she didn't want that to be revealed to him or he would see her as weak. She simply shrugged her shoulders briefly at him as she folded her arms neatly to her chest as she attempted to hide any emotions that attempted to surface for him in that moment. She always felt alive when near him and a true passion coursed through her veins in every moment they touched or killed with one another.. The rush was exhilarating and for that alone , she felt a constant need for him." I can keep you there... You always find a way to keep yourself well entertained , Darling one.." Her lips framed a brief smile that faded quicker then quick. It was then , that she felt his hand curve around her waist and draw her firmly into the warmth of himself. Her words fell in a silken whisper as her hand traveled slowly up his shirt only to tug him in a bit closer." Boredom never did befit either of us.. We should indeed remedy it and without care." Her soft lips parted to accept his kiss slowly whilst her teeth dragged slowed over his lower lip. Only then did she catch his mouth in a hardened nip only to the the salty blood taste as she grinned to him. She walked slowly backwards to the wall as she thumped into it and wrapped her arms about his neck to draw him into a slowed kiss as she muttered." Have I ever been one to keep you bored?" Her smirk spread.. He made her feel as alive as she did upon a kill and in this moment it could become a high.

It barely was a pinch as he felt her teeth cut into her lip as they kissed. He followed her movements with ease as he soon had her pressed and lifted up against the wall. He teasingly moved to her ear licking over it and whispering to his lover and familiar partner in crime. "You would look delicious in anything Airy...Diamonds are a bit too flashy and besides dear Dedric has an expiration date no matter the course. Who knows. One day I could get impatient...but for now...No..you have never kept me bored for long. One of the many reasons I enjoy the pleasure of your company." He whispered before returning to the deep kiss that was quickly growing in passion. His lover was flawless to him, she was like him, knew what he was, always on guard. Their relationship was always unique. Like two loves with knives at the others throats. Both looking for a weakness to use against the other. Truth be told his stood between him and the wall but would let that truth die with him in the end. All that mattered was this moment like all the others. He could feel. His normal constant numbness fading for the briefest of moments with her and quickly since they began this game became his addiction. His next few kills after being with her were always much duller in comparison to the high Airetta provided. His lips still pressed roughly against her own with her legs now free from the floor as he supported her weight. "Come home beloved..." He would say teasingly. "Unless of course , your boss would not mind us using his desk"

Her breath hitched in her throat as she hit into that of the wall with a loud thump. A slow smirk came to befit her lips at his tongue maneuvering over her ear in an ever the tease. Her painted black nails hooked with nimble ease under his chin to tilt his head briefly to the side as her lips hovered in near the of his ear in a lightened graze." Yet , diamonds are far more to my liking , Damien.. One gift I am often spoiled away with by , Dedric... Another reason to be falsely married away to a man of his kind. But , keep here and I will always want you more then him , any day." She allowed the silken whisper to escape her lips as their lips once more connected in heated passion once more as she held in close to him.Damien had become all that she need to bring her to life within the cold domain of her heart.To her , he was her ideal partner and in him , she found the partner and match in him that no other could compare to at all. Yet , she would always seek to find imperfection in his feigned perfection as if to seek out a war between the pair that would all but unravel in passionate fury and lust.Her paled eyes hazed in darkened wanting and emotion to the feel of him as she gasped softly into his rough kiss as she hooked her fingers into his ash blonde hair to tug him down rougher into the kiss as her lips parted to deepen it as she pushed them off the wall and to the desk as he held her firm to him, With ease , she used her weight to push him down onto the desk in a hard thud as her eyes glowed in alluring amusement to him as she began to unfasten his shirt quick. But , before she could go any further... A shrill ring of her phone echoed in the room as she cursed the damn thing as Damien's began to ring as well. Quickly, she snapped to answer it and barking anger to them as she heard Father's voice echo clearly before she could. Airetta instantly sat up , straddled atop Damien as she spoke in a smooth tone." Hello Dear Father.. A dinner with you? Always sounds wonderful.. I will certainly be there if you wish it then." She continued to listen on as she remained propped atop of Damien.

Damien had some days he felt when he awoke next to her in her bed back at her home the need to tell her. Tell her what it was she did to him. But that would be foolish, a weakness, an emotional oversight. It would offer him nothing but to be at a disadvantage. But that deep desire to share himself more with his lover always remained when they were against each other like this. His touch growing rougher as he could smell the cologne from the Mayor's touch on her skin but before he even could take action he was back on his desk with her straddled ontop of him wasting no time to get to his shirt as he smiled lightly but devilishly up at Airetta before the smile fell and he could feel the slightest bit of irritation before the familiar numbness took hold of his body once again. Sighing , as he reached into his pocket and answered the conference call. "Yes Father....That will be lovely. I do miss our reunions and can't wait to see everyone again." He said politely and with ease. He would say these pleasantries the same way he would say his last words to a victim of his. He put his phone back into his pocket before sitting up and taking one more long lingering kiss from her lips and gazing into her eyes with his own cold empty ones. "We will continue tonight..." He stated simply. They both knew it either way but the past nights were never dull or quiet for that matter. He winked before moving out from under her and straightened out his clothes. "Better rearrange your bosses things" Damien said fiddling with the contents of his penholder as he watched her. "I'd rather not have him ask about me or anything he doesn't need to. Like I said before my beloved Airy...I wouldn't get attached." He said calmly before walking out to wait at her own car. Unknown to Airy , he had dropped a small but effective recorder into the penholder on the mayors desk. One could never not hold enough cards and information on somebody and Airy was very annoying when it came to doing her civilian job and keeping him away from his prey.

She remained straddled atop that of him as she kept quiet on her line of the call as Damien spoke in ever the calmed pleasentries. Typical him to feign that one when he spoke to Father and to be honest , she had not the slightest idea of what he gained from doing so. Suddenly , the line clicked dead as she rolled her eyes minorly at hearing one or two certain voices on there that enraged her more then humanly possible.Before she could utter a complaint , Damien crushed his mouth once more to her own in a lingering deep kiss as she sunk into him and returned the kiss slowly back in savor to the taste of him. Her paled orbs glowed in mingled amusement as her darkened curls fell to curtain at each side of her face." We will indeed finish tonight , Dear.." Never could a night be found dull between the pair. Whether it was a knife at one another's throats after a heated argument that would then delve into far more passionate acts in the darkness. Without hesitation , he manuevered her off of him as she came to sit in a perch on the edge of the desk before him. Her lightly tanned leg draped with ease atop that of the other as she listened to him as a befitted smirk fell into place at the words." Don't tell me what to do , Dear.. I would hate to mark that handsome face of yours. I am not attached simply... Doing my assigned duty and keeping what I do in the night safe from pathetic fools." Her eyes held brief irritation as he exited the office as she simply sighed lowly and hopped off the edge.In an instant , she began to collect her things that had come to scatter in a mess upon the oak floors. Finally , she placed the final papers in a proper stack before snagging her purse and coat to exit down into the hall. A few moments passed , as her heels clicked against the pavement as she caught sight of Damien leisurely leaned against her sleek black Jaguar. She made quick work of unlocking the doors from afar and rounding the car as she opened the door and slid in.

Once Damien was in , she set the car on as it roared to life and she zoomed off down the road with Damien. Every now and again , her fingers would interlace with his own as she kept a focused gaze on the road.. His touch oddly enough kept her calm and in this moment alone she would need it. A near forty minutes came to pass as she pulled into a gated driveway as the gates rung loudly closed behind. She shifted the car into park , her lips framed into a thin line and she prepped herself for the moment ahead. Instantly , she opened the door and stepped out in a catlike stretch as the door clicked shut behind." Ready to see , Father Dearest again..?" She glanced briefly over her shoulder at him exiting the car as she found an unwanted urge to not enter the home at that time , no matter the loyalty to father as her arms folded against her chest.

Damien relaxed in the vehicle leaning back and twirling his hair between his fingers as they rode towards the old family home with his other hand rubbing the back of Airy's hand as he held it. This was the least he could do for her after all it did give him some sort of sensation to focus on while he zoned out on the road ahead in thought. He could not only feel the mix of emotions through her touch but also just read her clear as day when it came to interacting with some individuals of the home. He stepped out of the vehicle before walking around the Jaguar to her side with a more friendly smile that he always showed in public as his deamenor nearly shifted entirely. "Of course I am. We don't get to spend much time with the family as it is and it is always nice to see how father is doing." He said with the words still coming out effortlessly reminding Airetta just how effective his facade could be against unknowing victims. "But hey." He said taking her hand for a moment and giving a warm smile before he wrapped an arm around her and began moving towards the house knowing he could keep her calmed to a degree. "It won't be long and you can take all of your frustration from our get together tonight on me all you wish" He chuckled before moving towards dear old dad seeing him outside on the porch as Hwayi and his current attachment as well as Cheetah in the center looking as smug and spoiled as ever. He was not shocked in the slightest about Minyu Jin Seu, Once anyone sticks around his siblings too long it sparks his interests. Damien had already looked through the man's house little did anyone know. The only thing he was unsure of was if Minnie was aware of the hellstorm of a family that was around him. "Nice to see you father, still looking well."

He said before moving off and pulling a few more folding chairs not only for Damien and Airetta but the others that were coming, Being the gentleman as always as he turned his attention to his siblings. "Cheetah. Been staying out of trouble? I'm sure you have been enjoying the house all to yourself." He chuckled before smiling and facing the last two he had yet to greet. "Hwayi always dressed the best in the family of course and I see he has brought a guest. Pleasure to meet you" Damien said extending his hand to Minnie. "Damien. Again a pleasure. This doll behind me is Cheetah watch it though she is the only cat in the house that bites of course and this of course how could I forget is Airetta." he said polity.

Airetta stayed leaned into that of Damien's side as they walked up the pathway to that of the house. The gardens surrounding the walk up were bright and colorful as glorious fragrances wafted through the air around them. She sighed in mere relaxation to the scents of them , as a single hand remained hooked to that of Damien's pocket and the other , adjusted her jacket closer to the length of her body. Before she knew it , they had ascended the crisp white stairs of the porch as she made her way before Father. A slowed smile shifted to his features as his hand shakily stroked over the softness of her cheek." My little flower , how you grow more fair everyday.. No doubt , you make me proud as my second." Her eyes held in a bright haze as she nodded to him with a light smile and pressed a warm kiss to his cheek. In an instant , she drew away and parted away with Damien at her side as she met Hwayi's gaze from the corner of her eyes as she acknowledged his presence. Airy's eyes did linger briefly over the fresh meat he had brought home to the lair of vipers.. Was he truly so foolishly in love that he would bring that man here? She silently questioned herself as she glanced over Cheetah next in a smirk. The entitled brat had made her apparent appearance it would seem as she made direct eye contact with a firm look." You know little kitten , if you are going to appear all superior then you need to do a better job of proving it , Dear little one." For an odd reason , this one always angered her and for that alone , toying with her made ever visit worth it.. In that moment , she drew Damien down into a chair and claimed her seat at his side. Her tanned leg would drape casually atop the other as she prepared to listen to dear old father's talk.
[/fieldbox]​

240x0eq.jpg

Outfit
Interactions: Father, Hwayi, Minnie, Airetta, Damien, and Cheetah.​

Iris looked down at the newspapers she had spread across her kitchen table, each newspaper with a similar headline, "Solstice AI Data Breach!" Iris knew what she had done, after all she was the one who was hired to get the companies data through the company's president. The data she stole included hundreds of identities and other sensitive information that could destroy a person's life. She didn't steal it for the greater good either, what good was Iris anyways? Her employer, the one that hired her, wanted to sell identities and get bank information, all of which was contained in the data chip Iris stole in the middle of the night.

Iris was almost proud of her recent work, which is why she had all the articles spread on the table. Iris was a master of disguise, but she hardly ever tried to pull off a longer heist. She was good at changing her identity quick and fast, getting in and out with what she needed in the matter of minutes to a couple of hours. Her acting and lying abilities had never been top notch, they were good enough for the small jobs but this last one was something that took over a month. It involved a certain character she had to create and remember all the lies and background details of this women she created. It did not involve fancy changes while crawling through air ducts or going in as one person and leaving as another. This was a single disguise but a complex one.

Her employer didn't know what she needed to steal, all they knew was they needed the database information. They didn't know how or where it was stored, all they knew was the company's president had to have the information. In comes Iris, wearing a raven's black wig with sage coloured eyes. She wore expensive clothing and dripped of lust and mystery. The company's president couldn't help but fall for her as she dipped in and out of his life, only giving a taste of what he could have.

Cat and mouse, she played the cat for over a month. This man was never alone, night, day, sleeping, eating, and even during intimate times. He always had someone watching him, closely,
safe guarding his very soul.

Little by little though he started to give her information, little by little she tapped his brain and before she knew it she knew exactly what she needed. He had a card with a chip in it, and this chip was the key to all the information.

In just barely over a month Iris held this chip in her hand and handed it over to her employer. That night she burned all the dresses she wore and the beautiful wig she loved, as she could never use any of this disguise again. There were too many photographs and images burned into people's minds of her. And it couldn't have taken the company's president long to figure out that the girl who swooped into his life and disappeared after the leak of all his client's information had to be stolen by the girl with the sage eyes.

When she was younger the photographs would have scared her. She would have avoided every camera and every flash, but since then she had become an experienced disguise artist. It always impressed her how a little make up could go a long way in creating a new face. What was the point of plastic surgery when you could look like whatever you wanted each day with make up?
Iris was proud of her work but not proud long after getting a call, bringing her back down to reality.

She felt her phone vibrate before the ringing even started. Pulling the simple android phone out of her pocket she answered, "Hello, Father," Iris shifted one of the newspapers on the table, "a family get together? You know I wouldn't miss a chance to get together with our family. Of course I will be attending." Iris hung up her phone with a click on the screen.

She knew she needed to get changed into something nicer and become more presentable for her family. Before she could do anything though she began to crumple up all the newspapers on her kitchen table. It wasn't good enough. She wasn't good enough. Her siblings could have done better, she was sure of it. They might not have taken as long or maybe they would have taken longer and gotten more information. She did her job just good enough. For that reason she would not bring up this work she had just done with her family, she would not let them know about her recent endeavors and achievement. It would be her little secret for as long as she could keep it.

Sometimes Iris wondered if she bragged more about what she did her father would like her more. She could only imagine him telling her all the things she could have done better though. She could feel the anger and the hatred, the disgusted voice that her work was not good enough coming from his sharp mouth.

Iris went up into her bedroom and put on a simple but lovely outfit light coloured outfit. She brushed out her naturally wavy brown hair. She looked herself twice over her body length mirror. No, she was not as beautiful as her sisters. She always found them more stunning then her. She was beautiful, if she was not around them she stood out on her own, but get them near her and she becomes a wallflower.

Iris grabbed her keys and her coat and made her way to her car. She drove slower than usual, caught in her thoughts of life and what comes next for her now that her last job was all wrapped up. What would she tell father she has been up to? She had been working a lot at the Police Station, she made sure to throw cases off or help her siblings where she could within her power. But would that be enough for her father and his damned tree chart?

Before Iris knew it she found herself at her father's house. She moved gracefully from the car and into the house. Seeing her siblings around she let out a small smile, "Hello, father," addressing him first, she looked to see some of the others already here, including a fresh new face, she tried to not look surprised that Hwayi would bring someone to this house. She made sure to address her eldest brother first, "Hwayi, looking as sharp as ever," her voice was sincere but she wondered if he would take it that way. Then she turned to Minnie and smiled, "You must be important to my dear brother to bring you here today. I am Iris."

Then she turned to address Airetta, she didn't feel as sincere towards her, her sisters made her feel more jealous but she tried to ignore it, "Nice to see you, Airetta and Damien." She refrained from any joking comments she wanted to make about Airetta and how her legs draped over Damien. She also saw Damien at work often and much enjoyed his company as she at least kind of knew what to expect out of him compared to her other siblings she didn't see as often.

Iris turned an eye to Cheetah, if she had to pick a sibling who made her want to scream and tear at someone's throat then it would be her. That was to be expected when you had someone who bragged about being the princess and father's favorite, thought that was subjective, compared to someone like Iris who was not as "special". Iris also took note of her seating position, "Cheetah, it's a pleasure to see you again as well." Iris maintained her composure, as she would try to continue and do throughout the night. She then grabbed her own chair and placed it, just slightly uncomfortably away from those who were already here.

Iris tried to appear calm and put together, she didn't like to have an explosive personality, when she was around her father, as she normally liked to play tricks and joke around with her siblings even if they didn't react well. But around her father she felt like they were all playing a different game. She knew they were her family but how much could you really trust a group of liars, thieves, criminals, and murderers around the man who raised you and help create you into who you are? She knew her family knew her weaknesses, or at least they were stronger and could easily destroy her, and she didn't know if they would hesitate to even do so if father asked. Tonight though, she would save face. The tortoise wins the race, not the hare.​

umju1gS.jpg

Francis ||| Con - Artist & Forgery Expert ||| His Penthouse > Fathers House
Interacted With: Hwayi, Cheetah, Damien, Airetta, Iris, Father

Francis had just conned a rich woman who he met at some random VIP party. He was already in his car driving away after his little side job was complete. A big wide smile was plastered on his face. For the past two weeks, he had been assessing his latest target. He earned her trust, he got inside, switched her expensive paintings with some fake ones, so she, along with any of the guests at the party, wouldn't have guessed that they were a forgery, not until he was long gone anyway.

They were now in the booth of his Lamborghini Aventador. He was going to auction them away at the black market for a high price. Even if he had more than ample enough money, it still wasn't enough, it never was. "Heh.." He rolled the windows of his Lamborghini down, as the cold breeze came crashing in. "Damn it's cold.." He added with a confident expression plastered on his face.

On the passenger seat next to him, there was a pile of different phones. They were all for different jobs he had been canvassing for a while. Some he ignored, while some were a priority. However, one of them buzzed, and it was none other than his primary one. The one his family calls, or those who know what Francis really does out there in the world.

He checked its screen, and noticed that it was his father calling. The young man picked up, but did not speak, and just listened. A family gathering was happening, and as soon as possible at that. He hung up from his end, before throwing the phone down on the seat next to him. "Well then, I guess the day couldn't have gotten any better." A smirk escaped his lips, before he amped up the speed of his expensive car.

Before he would arrive at his fathers house, he would need a change of clothes, to wear something more casual and appropriate, and not the waitress clothes he had on from when he just conned that rich woman. "Alright.. I need to get out of this.. And then we'll head to our new.. Destination.."

Time passed and Francis was in his own complex. He changed into something more suitable for the current yet crispy weather. His outfit was nothing more than a grey coat, black jeans with black boots. A white shirt beneath the said coat as well, and lets not forget the black scarf. "Time to head on out.." He grabbed the house keys to his penthous and spun them around, before glancing at his apartment. A cheerful smile came across his face, because the young man was proud of what he had.

Throwing the keys down the pocket of his coat, he pulled out his car keys, spinning them around until he reached the latter. Getting inside, he turned the volume to the radio all the way up and drove towards his fathers house as if the wind was literally carrying him there. Much time passed and obviously, he had already noticed a few or perhaps all of them were there, and he was the last one to arrive. He was already driving extremely fast so anyone inside the house could definetely hear his Lamborghini's engine roaring. Driving up next to a few of the other vehicles before the house, he parked his car.

Francis got out and couldn't help but feel the nostalgia. The house held some memories. Some where good while some were bad. Walking up the stairs he opened the door and got inside. "Whoo.. It's soo chilly outside.." He raised his voice in the process, and was sure whoever that was there, had known he was there.

He walked through the house until he reached the special gathering, by the porch. "Look at that.. The whole party is here." He moved from one person to another. From Hwayi, Damien, Airetta, Iris and to Cheetah. "Well, I guess I wasn't late after all.." Francis smirked, clearly noticing that not everyone was there. He also did notice a stranger next to Hwayi, who must've been the boyfriend he was talking about.

"What is he doing here?" The young man added, before looking at his father, who was staring right back at him. "Dear father, how are you doing?" Francis finished, though this time, his voice was somewhat more serious, before he approached tha latter and gave him a quick hug.

"Glad to see you've arrived, my dear Francis." His father spoke up, before Francis did the same in return. "I'll always show up for a family dinner.." He turned around, before walking up and winking towards Damien, and taking a seat next to him, though after taking his coat off.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Dante

C3224868-1481436966529938large.jpg
Minyu was having the typical day at his and Hwayi's house, except for the fact that Hwayi actually was with him. Usually he'd be by himself after a long day of practice and hung out on the couch until it was time to go to bed or unless he fell asleep on the couch and didn't get a chance to get there. By the time Hwayi came back, Minyu was already sound asleep and about three hours into his dreams. He was quite the heavy sleeper, so getting him up after even five minutes of him closing his eyes was nearly impossible. You could try pushing him, shoving, or even making loud noises, but unless you physically shake the hell out of Minnie then you won't get a peep out of him for the rest of the night. Alarms didn't work either, so he usually had to blast music directly into his ears to be on time for things.

It wasn't like he didn't want Hwayi to work, but sometimes Minyu just wished he could spend more time with his boyfriend. They've been together for so long, so why didn't he deserve such precious moments with him? He had told Hwayi things like that before, but of course Minnie always avoided Hwayi thinking that he should alter his job description for him. He knew he had to do what he had to do, that's definitely not what he wanted to come in between. Minnie knew everything about him and his family also, so he would never come in the center of those attributes in his life. He only brought it up because the two of them told each other everything and even though he tried to hold it in for some time, it ate him up inside so he just decided to come out with it all. Hwayi didn't get mad at him, which was something he always feared, instead he just understood him and they tried to plan out a few things so that they could work out time to spend together more.

The two of them were watching a crime and action film, but only three minutes in and Hwayi was out like a light. Minyu didn't blame him, he did work extremely hard yesterday, which spilled into very early today. He wouldn't be surprised if the only motivation to keep him going was knowing that he was off the next day and that Minyu would be there with him. A pale white hand ran its fingers through Hwayi's hand softly and tugged on the roots to give him a soothing feeling, which seemed to make him even more drowsy. His free hand went into the bowl of kettle pop corn that he was chewing on softly so it wouldn't interrupt the sleeping beauty on his legs. Minnie could only frown when he heard his phone ring again, knowing that it might either be work or something else, but of course it would cause Hwayi to get up and go do something. All of his phone calls, unless it was from him himself, were of some importance that interrupted him being lazy. "Who is it?" he said in a quiet, yet soft voice. Once he sat up, Minyu unfolded his legs and scooted up to the edge of the couch to grab the remote and pause the movie.

Minyu only sighed when his boyfriend told him he'd have to get up and get dressed as well. "Fine, fine. This is still our day after all.. We'll just be meeting others too." he said trying to make positives out of the situation. He patted Hwayi's head softly before giving him soft kisses on his cheek and watching him groggily stand up to go to the bedroom. He only sighed and turned around on the couch awaiting his return since he didn't want to get up just yet. "Sounds like you're having trouble yeobo." he said with a small chuckle as he stood up and walked over to him. With one hand, he fixed his hair a little and smiled at the kiss, "You look great Hwayi, as always." he complimented. Since it was now his turn to get dressed, Minyu quickly went into the bathroom and took care of his business. He took about ten minutes longer than Hwayi, but he eventually got back out and followed him out of the door with their fingers intertwined with each other.
tumblr_nd8tabEbSr1tfmgyto2_250.gif
tumblr_nd8tabEbSr1tfmgyto4_250.gif
tumblr_nd8tabEbSr1tfmgyto3_250.gif

The car ride was talkative at first, but Minyu noticed that Hwayi immediately grew quiet as their destination was closer in sight. He didn't say anything at all, just placed a hand on his knee and smiled softly at him as he began to rub. He hoped that at least with him being there then he wouldn't completely be upset about having to go back to his siblings again. Minyu quickly got out of the car after Hwayi opened it before taking in a deep breath. Every time Hwayi invited him over he would say no because he knew his siblings wouldn't be fond of him. It was just something about a stranger or a new edition to everything that made them turn their heads quickly without a second glance. This time, since days like this were extremely rare with Hwayi, he would take it in and at least try to stay with him. The male stayed quiet as the two talked to each other before he greeting Hwayi's father politely and with respect, something that he immediately needed to do if he at least wanted to give people good vibes from him. The first sibling was a little bit rude and obnoxious, but that was expected since Hwayi always told him about her. What was her name again? Ah yes, Cheetah. Minyu thought briefly about her and just decided that he'd be polite to her as well even though she was the complete opposite to him. The rest of the people began to come in shortly after too and he did the exact same, but it seemed like at least two others were missing from the table excluding the people who didn't take a seat just yet. Yet another rude person came up to him again, but this time he was much more straight forward than Cheetah was. It made him uncomfortable and unwelcome, just like he predicted he would feel...which was why he always tried to avoid coming here. Nonetheless, Minnie introduced himself again to, since he listened in a bit, Francis.

Clearing his throat nervously, he looked over to Hwayi and suggested that they'd find seats. He didn't have to mention how uncomfortable he was to Hwayi since he knew all of his emotions without him actually voicing it. Letting go of his hand, Minnie took a seat for to the right hoping that he wasn't sitting down in anyways designated area. Minnie began to rub his arm a little, which was a habit that meant he was extremely nervous of anyone else voicing their opinions as to why he was here in the first place. Great, the first time he encounters all of them face to face and he's already turned heads.

What fun.​

HOLD ON
[BCOLOR=#999999]I'm A Little Unsteady[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#808080]Just My Imagination[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#808080]Lauriana Mae[/BCOLOR]

Mentioned: Hwayi @Decaf-Nerd-Flower ; Father (NPC) ; All who are there and greeted him
Interactions: All who are there as of now.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Decaf-Nerd-Flower
large.gif

Lexi
// Silent killer and Special Ops Police//Crime scene and Father's House

Interacted/Mentioned: James (can be played by someone), Hwayi, Minnie, Francis, Damien, Airetta, Cheetah, Father and Iris

"Hello Earth to Lexi. Lexi where did you go? yo Lexi crime not day dream." A voice was talking. The voice sounded so far away as the blonde hair woman stared down at the body at her feet. She was not a detective, but her status was above a detective. It was funny how most of her siblings were in some sort of Government position. She worked her way up to a special task force with her skill. Lexi and her team had been called in for this one, because this killer been on the loose for years. Her smile however just grew as she knew exactly who had done it and every crime, the clues didn't stack. However by the corners estimated death of the body the kill was very new and very fresh. Her whole body trembled at the thought and when she thought about death it was like Meadows and a warm summer day the sun nice and warm but not stifiling. The voice got sharper and she finally came back to the world she was in." No shit , not day dreaming just thinking Christ can't I get a moment to think." She said and sighed. her hand went to her pocket when she heard her phone. " Special Agent Cornell. Oh yeah fine Ummm okay give me a few just have to wrap things up here." Lexi bit her lip and sighed.She looked at her co worker."James I got to go my dad wants to talk to me and my siblings I don't know but I haven't seen him in months so I have to go. Their is nothing here I can see that will help. We need to take a step back and look at the larger picture, because being in it isn't helping." She said. He nods to her."I agree, come on I will take you to your car." He said and they walked to his car.

He drove her to her truck and looked at her. "Lexi..."He started." Yes?" She asked" uh have fun with your family." He said rubbing the back of his head. Lexi could tell he chickened out and she leaned over and kissed him."I will see you later." She said and got out of his car. She went to her truck and started the big black tundra Toyota. Lexi drove for her dads house as she did, she turned on the radio and listened to the song Heathens as it came on. She knew she was late, but she could care less as she had things going on. Her Darkside had been satiated with her recent kill. She was good to be Lexi the special agent. Her truck pulled up outside her dads house as she slowed to a stop. Her hands turned the key and she stepped out. Lexi was in a tight black shirt dark camo pants and black combat boots. She had a gun on her hip and pulled her sweatshirt on. Lexi closed her door and steadily walked to the front door of her fathers house.

Slender fingers rang the doorbell and Lexi waited for the door to open. When No one answered. Lexi rolled her eyes and tried the handle, the door opened and she walked through the house. She loved the memories here good and bad. However when ever she passed the basement shivers and memories flashed back to her. She shook it off and walked to the back of the house. She opened the back door when she saw all her siblings and father sitting. She nods to them and goes on sit by Francis. She didn't want to interupt her father talking or she would have said Hi to Hwayi and pulled him aside not before she had hugged Francis tightly.

" Late again Lexi?" Her father said." Was at work when you called came right over, please continue, wait what is that doing here?" She said,her cold eye's went to Minnie this was a family meeting why would Hwayi bring him in a house full of people that were expert killers and didn't want their secrets coming out. Her father seemed to know what she ment."Be nice Lexi he is part of the family if he is with your brother." Her father said and Lexi clenched her fists. She calmed down and moved her hair to one side. Lexi listened to father. He was serious. He wanted them to clean out the attack and then have dinner. Hell no, she wasn't living at home any more. However if it would please her father she would do what ever it take to stay making him proud. Her eye's fell on Damien and Airetta of course they were joined at the hip, they always had been and could sometimes be annoying. next was Cheetah just her personality bugged the living hell out of Lexi. Iris was one she just never got to know since she came to the family a bit later.​

C3224868-1480898761875986large.jpg

Hwayi grimaced seeing Cheeta. "Still as rotten as ever." He muttered and turned his attention away from his siblings, he wasn't especially close with any other then Iris. So up until she showed up he kept to himself, asking if Minnie was cold. If he wanted something to drink, or if he was comfortable. Watching the other with eye's that promised they'd be out as soon as humanly possible. This caught the attention of father who, pressed his lips together. Seemingly growing more and more annoyed at Hwayi's detached attitude towards his family. Once Iris showed up though, he seemed to relax when a smile was brought to the eldest child's lips.

"Woah, have you gotten taller? " Hwayi smiled moving over to the girl and smoothed down her hair a bit. Iris had always been the other other child the man had ever been affectionate with. He wasn't even this close with father, though any of the siblings would know that's for good reason. As being humiliated through out the years was enough to cause the boy to become very closed off towards most of the family. Nervous, and paranoid they'd look down on him, and if there was one thing he hated, it was being looked down on. He ignored anyone who talked to him after Iris showed up, just selecting her as his attention focus till he heard Lexi. He pressed his tongue against his cheek and he turned to her.

"Lexi darling, aren't you a little old to be a bleach blonde. It really doesn't suit you darling."

Father suddenly clapped his hands a few times, calling the kids attention. "Now now, lets all be pleasant with each other, Hwayi's guest, we will be kind to him." Father said slowly. "Let's treat him like part of the family. Now, your father is old..and I need you all to clean out the attic, while I make dinner. Minyu, would you like to help me cook dinner?"​

240x0eq.jpg

Iris cracked the smallest smile at Hwayi's touch, she always enjoyed her brother's present. If anything was to happen she would trust him, he would be the one she would go to if she was in danger. Admittedly it had almost happened a couple of times, Iris was never the best in hand to hand combat and had multiple fights that would have landed her in more trouble if she hadn't had Hwayi. "I would like to think I am getting taller," she responded to her brother.​

Iris cringed when Lexi spoke, she knew it would get on Hwayi's nerves. She also quite enjoyed Minyu, she actually had met him awhile ago but her brother asked her to keep it to herself. She was surprised to see him here today but not surprised at everyone's reactions. "Oh, Hwayi. Lexi can pull off anything. I think her hair looks lovely." Iris said, trying to diffuse the situation. Luckily her father's claps also brought attention away, Iris was secretly glad for that. She always thought her father loved to create contention between all of them, the more chaos and turmoil the better they all were at their jobs, right? ​

Iris felt herself go a little pale though as father mentioned having Minyu cooking with him, if she was Hwayi she wouldn't dare trust anyone father alone with him. She couldn't imagine the questions or possibly threats. She wanted to stick up and say something, for both Minyu and Hwayi's sake but she knew better than to speak against her father. Experience had taught her otherwise. Iris also wanted to make a joke about cleaning out the attic, something along the lines of 'Gotta get those skeletons out of the attic, huh?' but Iris also knew better than to make jokes. There was a lot Iris could not do in front of father, she made a mental note of the joke and would make sure to tell at least Hwayi later.​

Reactions: Dante
Status
Not open for further replies.