Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dando20

Based on a RP I lead a long time ago. Since there are some MG RPs going on, why not re-introduce this oldie and see who likes it.

Story:
A group of college students are walking back to their co-ed dorm. They noticed that a certain other dorm building that is never visited except only to the weird girls that live there. They decided to sneak in the building and catch a peek in it and were shocked to see that the dorm is inhabited by monster girls (they disguise themselves as humans when they go out.) As they try to escape and tell someone, they are captured. Now they tries to find a way to escape before the girls do who knows what to him.

Players can either be one of the groups of human students or one of the monster girls. If a monster girl catch one of the students, they are in the mercy of the monster girls. They could toy with them, change them into monster girls themselves, or whatever. The goal for the human students is to try and escape the dorm at the top floor.

The dorm is in a different dimension, so time does not exist.

I will play the MP of this role-play, controlling what happens in the dorm. I will also act as NPCs to interact with the playable characters, but mostly play out events and actions that will happen throughout the RP so I won't have an actual character in the story.

The monster girls are based on the Monster Girls Encyclopedia: Monster Girl Encyclopedia Wiki

Here is the sign up profile:

Name:
Appearance: (For Monster girls, describe human disguise as well)
Personality:
History:
Human or MG:
Major in college: (fun question)
Inventory: (Only if you are one of the human. This will be what you would like to bring with you in the mansion. You should List ONLY 5 items at most. You will be able to find more items as the story goes along)

(Questions for humans)
How would you prefer to be transformed?
How would you NOT like to be transformed?
Reason for exploring dorm?

(Questions for Monster girls)
Which floor are you staying in?
Tolerant of humans or no?

Floors of the dorm:
The dorms will have 7 floors. Each of them has a certain theme to it.

Floor 1: Main Hall (Has a study hall, has a rec room with big screen TV, and vending machines)
Floor 2: Dorm rooms starts at this floor, floor has a dusty, grim theme with dirt and vines growing from celings
Floor 3: floor is a bit humid and dry
Floor 4: floor has a sakura-like theme with pink flower petals in the air
Floor 5: floor is chilly and wet, so cold you can see your breath
Floor 6: floor has nothing special.....except for the flickering lights and creaky floors, no more dorms rooms after this hall.
Floor 7: Just one long hall that leads to the dorm leader's room.

There is an elevator at the leader's room that only operates with a key (The leader has that key). The elevator leads directly outside the dorm. (So you all know what the exit is now)

Students could either make it on their own (only care for themselves) or try to help each other out to escape.

Any suggestions on the floor designs, or anything else?

Now, for the rules and guidelines:
- NO killing
- NO uber nasty content
- NO god-modding
- NO one posts as another person's character without permission.

Please comment if I made a mistake in the rules or I forgot something. Open for suggestions.

This seems like a pretty interesting concept. I'd like to play as a human mage, if possible.

I may be interested in a monster girl.
Mayhaps the Dorm Leader.

But first the usual rundown:

- Posting expectations and Posting frequency
( how many paragraphs each IC post? and how often would we be expected to post? Weekly? Semi-weekly? Etc? )

- What do you consider "nasty content"? ( ie scat, vore, watersports, etc )

- May I suggest character bios be placed within a separate 'Character index' marked thread for organization purposes?

- Do you foresee the OOC sign up thread being made soon, or will you wait for more interest to be generated here beforehand?

- Can monster girl rooms be personally modified, magically or otherwise, as we see fit for our characters ?
( ie. A small personal pool for a mermaid? High elevated ceilings for taller oni/orges and whomever else may be taller than average? Etc )

If so, may there a room description added to the girls bios for clarity / reference later on?

- Character limits for each person?

Last edited:
I may be interested in a monster girl.
Mayhaps the Dorm Leader.

But first the usual rundown:

- Posting expectations and Posting frequency
( how many paragraphs each IC post? and how often would we be expected to post? Weekly? Semi-weekly? Etc? )

- What do you consider "nasty content"? ( ie scat, vore, watersports, etc )

- May I suggest character bios be placed within a separate 'Character index' marked thread for organization purposes?

- Do you foresee the OOC sign up thread being made soon, or will you wait for more interest to be generated here beforehand?

- Can monster girl rooms be personally modified, magically or otherwise, as we see fit for our characters ?
( ie. A small personal pool for a mermaid? High elevated ceilings for taller oni/orges and whomever else may be taller than average? Etc )

If so, may there a room description added to the girls bios for clarity / reference later on?

- Character limits for each person?

- as frequently as Weekly Posts of at least one paragraph. More frequently than that is preferred.

- Like what you said. (scat, watersports, those things)

- New to the site so not sure what character index means

- Waiting till more interest of the idea before I make an proper OOC thread

- Definitely. You can describe your rooms when you make your post. Or should it be part of Bio?

- character limit? as in what the MGs can do apart from mess with the humans?

Its more of a college setting not fantasy based
That is fair, but I was drawing that from the fact that you seem to be suggesting a modern fantasy setting as opposed to raw modernity.

- as frequently as Weekly Posts of at least one paragraph. More frequently than that is preferred.

- Like what you said. (scat, watersports, those things)

- New to the site so not sure what character index means

- Waiting till more interest of the idea before I make an proper OOC thread

- Definitely. You can describe your rooms when you make your post. Or should it be part of Bio?

- character limit? as in what the MGs can do apart from mess with the humans?
The more paragraphs the merrier, got it.

What type of writers are permitted?
( All, adaptable, adept, advanced, etc ? )

A character index is a labeled thread just for character bios. No chatting or ooc content, and instead all of the characters whom will take part will be posted inside. If you go into the redstar sign up forum and create a thread, one of the available pre fixes will be 'character index'. That way participants know exactly where to find the character sheet template / create their monsters, and students. Then you can easily accept and/or deny our creations however you deem fit . Tell us what may need to be fixed, and so on.

In my excitement i already created the majority of a character lol a room description included. Anywho! Hopefully there will be others interested as well. I've been wanting a monster girl rp, but couldnt find one that suited me.

Ah got it. Well lets just see who will want to come around before all that.

This looks interesting! If you want me to join I'd like to be a Monster girl... Could I be a werewolf or is that a bit too cliché?

:) If it suites you
Allow me to intervene before an issue arises, please.

This is intended to be a 18+ rp according to the 18+ only tag you marked this with, as well as the implied content of the rp .Both of you are new to Iwaku, and most likely not aware, so just figured I'd let you know since that the following rule is extremely important. :]

There are stars beside our usernames, and so @Kyatto, as a minor would not be able to join this particular rp. Members with bluestars beside their names are teenagers, those of us with red are adults / 18 or older, and so mature content shared between different star colors is not allowed. Teenagers and adults can not participate in sexually geared content of any kind together. We only do so with those of the same colored stars as our own. Red with red. Blue with blue for mature content.

With that being said, different star colors can in fact write together, but just not in sexually themed rp like this one, or any others.

Last edited:
Same here. Interested in joining as a monster girl.

Can we make the monster girls futas?

Thinking of possibly doing a living doll, but more in line with a modern action figure rather than what's portrayed in the MGE.

Yup. I was thinking of making the action-figure the MacFarlane Halo green Hermes SPARTAN that comes with a Halo 5 rocket launcher and Boltshot. Her dorm room would also be Halo themed with an Xbox One S and every Halo game.

Yup. I was thinking of making the action-figure the MacFarlane Halo green Hermes SPARTAN that comes with a Halo 5 rocket launcher and Boltshot. Her dorm room would also be Halo themed with an Xbox One S and every Halo game.

Well will your character be female?

Status
Not open for further replies.