Reactions: Greenie
But I want to be both...

I don't think it works like that...

XD But either way, best of luck to you.

• Love
Reactions: Jays
I don't think it works like that...

XD But either way, best of luck to you.
Hypothetically speaking, if there was an entry that was so far and away better than the others that we judges could not in good conscience choose another, and it also won the community vote, then that entry could win both. There's nothing in the rules that say the winners must be different entries.

I doubt it'll ever happen though. There hasn't yet been a month where we didn't have at least a couple entries make it into our winner contention talk, and more often it's 3+ due to each of us contest managers having a different personal favorite. :P

>.>
I had to choose between T_T, useful and thanks XD

But that's interesting to know!

>.>
I had to choose between T_T, useful and thanks XD

But that's interesting to know!

Now turn into the fabled six ribboner.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Jorick and Greenie
  • Haha
Reactions: Nemopedia
Hypothetically speaking, if there was an entry that was so far and away better than the others that we judges could not in good conscience choose another, and it also won the community vote, then that entry could win both. There's nothing in the rules that say the winners must be different entries.

I doubt it'll ever happen though. There hasn't yet been a month where we didn't have at least a couple entries make it into our winner contention talk, and more often it's 3+ due to each of us contest managers having a different personal favorite. :P
Specifically, unanimously won the community vote, yeah? Since Manager's Pick pushes Community Vote down to next highest if they overlap? (Unless that was changed)

Specifically, unanimously won the community vote, yeah? Since Manager's Pick pushes Community Vote down to next highest if they overlap? (Unless that was changed)
Yes, I should have clarified, it would need a unanimous community vote too. That's the more relevant reason the double winner will never happen: the community will never all vote the same way.

The real question is, can I combine all 3 genres into one story with 4 days left on the clock?

Welp, time to find out.

• Love
Reactions: Jays
Shia-LaBeaouf-speech.jpg

@Ananfal Yes you can! What are you waiting for! JUST DO IT!

• Love
*throws in the towel.

*picks up the towel

mine now

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Joan and Greenie
mfw there are four hours left and im still at work aaahahhhhahah

• Sympathy & Compassion
mfw there are four hours left and im still at work aaahahhhhahah
is your face your avatar, and am i supposed to read that as you threatening your boss with a shotgun so you can go write

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie and Pahn
  • Nice Execution!
  • Love
Reactions: Joan and Greenie