Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hermit

Original poster
tumblr_myw5xlBNs01r0a9coo1_250.gif

newcreate.php

eden_pet_page_divider_by_pooglegrundolovers-d5ghgv8.png

It was the year of 2001, and electronics seemed to become more and more popular as the days passed. It excelled everyone's expectations, and soon enough, the whole world had been changed. For better, and for worse. People began to become obsessed, never eating, and never sleeping. That was only a year after computers and phones had been updated and upgraded. Technology stitched itself into many hearts, and ruined many lives. And it seemed to only get worse as the years passed. Many deaths, many secrets had been told. Nobody knew what had happened to their old world.

Now, in 2049, and many.. Many things had changed. After four more wars, and technology only to rise to the top, people began to test on themselves. They gave their children to scientists as small infants, and soon enough.. The ΣΟΞ's had been created. They were people with objects for heads. For instant, some had TV's, some had flowers, and who knows what else. Of course, they were only the beta's. They were to be allowed emotion, pain, anything else a normal human would have. Only to see how it would turn out.

But, after a year of that. It was obvious that allowing these 'Beings' to have emotions had been a bad idea. Towns, people, women, men, children, killed. Who knew that it would only take a few months before many were brutally murdered. With blood on their hands, the 'Officials'- Government decided to go and find every Beta. With chips in their 'Object heads' it wouldn't be too hard. Right? Wrong. Only few were caught and destroyed. The rest lay either dead, or somewhere within the wilderness. No one would suspect the city or to be out in plain sight. So, some lived. Though it wasn't the best of living, seeing as they were the only ones that looked like humanoid aliens. Only a group of eight were left by 2078. Not many more ΣΟΞ's had been created after that tiny incident.

It seemed like many forgot about them, or at least they were too young to understand or remember anything. Everything seemed fine, all mighty high and dandy right? No. Of course not. After having to be twenty+ years in hiding, they decided

[ INSERT PICTURES AND INFORMATION HERE ]

[ INSERT WEAPONS HERE ]

[ INSERT CITY SCHEDULE HERE ]

[ INSERT ROLES HERE ]

[ INSERT CITY RULES HERE ]

[ INSERT ROLEPLAY RULES HERE ]

[ INSERT ACCEPTED / RESERVED CHARACTERS HERE ]

Alright, hello everyone! So obviously this is a work in progress so DO NOT post anything on here yet. I would have said that on the Name thing, but I thought it would be too long. I can't necessarily complete this right now because I'm on an iPad and it's slowly dying, plus, I have zero patience to have to go on many different websites, only for this one to reload and make me lose all of my stuff. No way am I gonna have to deal with that. Thank you for showing interest though! This will always be updated, from more information to new characters and roles! Who knows. It will take me a few hours before anything new will be set up, such as the plot and other information that everyone needs to know about.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.