The million year trial

• Thread starter Midnight Justin
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Midnight Justin

Original poster
Hello this is a idea I created by what I thought what would be interested. Though I'll tell you this, the only pairings I do is MxF and FxF. So here's the general idea.

There is a world called trial, and people are under a bad system if rights and they are usually marked to the same community they were born into. Though at the age of 16 they test them to see if they are in the right place. Though the program are Unfairly given.

There's a community called the Priori the superior race of people. They are usually elected to have their be the leader of the world for a few years. They are given whatever they need except they aren't permitted to enter the walls of the Mids. They are expected to be married and have many children.

There's another called the Mids for middle. They are in a small walls of land where they can't do as much as the Priori is expected to do. They are wanted to have a stable community and be the working class. They are forced to work 14 hours a day. Though they are able to pass over to the priori if they are marked as a servant. They have a 20% chance of passing into the priori.

Now there are Dadrial the inferior race of the group they are treated terrible and sometimes are ordered to get killed off to prevent a rebellion from rising. They are put in a ghetto and some people even have to live in the same house with many different families. Most live in poverty and they try their best to earn money someway to prevent many people from starving to death. These people are forced to have atleast one child to keep the place in existence. Some people kill to survive but once they do that, they are hung on the spot. Some people are easily framed for this environment. There is a one and one millionth of a chance to get into the Mids and a one and one billion to get into the priori.

If anyone is interested in this just pm and to be honest I can't take all the credit because my friend inspired me.

Status
Not open for further replies.