1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

The Mightiest Disciple!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by The Dapper Mog, Dec 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey, everyone! So, I've been unfortunately unable to watch any anime lately due to a certain feline deciding to wreck my $200 LCD television. However, I have been thinking about one a lot lately. Kenichi: The Mightiest Disciple.

So, I thought to myself; self, if you can't watch it, what other way could you interact with or enjoy the series? Roleplay of course!

Which is, of course, where you guys come in. I'm thinking that I want to do an rp based on it, either basing it loosely on the series where a student trains under various masters in an obscure dojo where hijinx insue. Or, make it simply similar in of that it is a modern day martial arts story where a student or students happen to be working towards bettering themselves or they simply wind up involved in a conflict because of their martial arts.

Or, I could include a few fantasy elements to top the already over the top martial arts action. Its really up to what people want.

Anyone interested?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.