The Midnight Train to Nowhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
:cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow:
Yas, it is I, dah Kimchehhh and I is ready to win dah war of Nowhere with my albino stick war goddess. So watch out bishes cuz she gunna tear some boody up with her cow army... TRUTH(protect ur lawn cuz we unna munch em')

Aki, you're like a real life Leila :P. Congratulations! After all your hard work, you deserve it!

Thanks for the links. I feel bad for Ace v.v

Ryver *q* that sounds grand, though it would prolly make us suffer a lot.

Those cow emoticons are adorable, and...is it just me, or did Kimchi's writing style change? Haha, who are you and what did you do to Kimchi D8<? Your post sounds kind of academic OwO

I promise I failed my way through life. Haha, I just failed better every time. But thanks.

If you felt bad you'd put us on the nonexistent good route. xD

Food clubs are a bad idea. They'll make you cry in want of food you can't have.

MUHAHAHAHAH! Lol yep I'm trying to expand my vocabulary (°◇°;)

From now on, I am a high class writer \(*T▽T*)/ So whip out a dictionary when you read mah posts cuz dur gonna be some big girl words in durrr (ノ°ο°)ノ

Haha, try not overdo it though. Don't take this the wrong way, but I liked your old style more xD. It felt more natural, it fit the RP more, and it gave Jasper her unique voice. Remember, this is a RP and it's pretty much for fun :) so I'd rather we keep the posts more natural and story-like in tone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ehehe just kidding. I didn't think I could keep up the philosophical vocab for long anyways -(>口<-)

BTW! HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT!
I'm... Going... To...... PHILIPPINES!!!!!! YASSSSSSS!!!! After 10 years of living in North America, I'm going back to my home land (o;TωT)o

Oh wow. Be careful of the Fox. She might find you.

Sounds awesome! :cry: I wish I could travel.

LOL pwease hunt me down Fox so I can thank you for such a wonderful rp //shot

Anyways, mid terms are coming up and I'm trying desperately to be a good girl and study a month in advanced, but it's not goin' so well *gets distracted by everything*

Sorry for the absence, productive weekend :-)

I consider myself constantly prepared to perish. Ay ay.

Kimichi! You lucky person!!!

How long will you be there? :hissyfit: Soo happy for ya. Visiting one's home country is like.... AMAZING!

Don't just thank Fox, take her on a feast for our behalf. :P Well it doesn't have to be real. Stuff from the toy store will do. :jester:

Reactions: Fox of Spades
Good mornight, guys~

Wow, Kimchi, that's pretty big news :D! Are you going to be living in the country, or is this a vacation of sorts? If you're moving to stay then dang, it must be rough :/. I wish you the best of luck with packing and everything.

8D Which part of the Philippines are you visiting btw? (If this too much information, no need to answer, haha xD)

I might pop up with some cake or something, EHEHEHEHE. I swear it won't be poisonous 8D

Also, you're studying a month in advance. Wow, you guys are so productive ;A;

Heyo, Thunder! Glad to hear that the weekend has been kind to you.

Reminder

I'm gonna be posting tomorrow night, so those who have not posted please post before then. Kei-chan was gonna post yesterday, but she had to pack for a field trip, she'll probably be posting tonight. I think Kathi's gonna be busy with tests (?) and Four's gonna be away for awhile due to school, so those who can post, please do.

Some of you have been missing cycles, so please keep in mind that I will move you along once every three days.

Announcements aside, how are you guys doing on this Saturdusk/Sundawn? Have any of you been playing video games lately 8D?

I just finished season two of The Walking Dead yesterday and it turned me into a puddle of angst and tears ;A;

*Blames Kei-chan for everything* :deadhorse: Kei-chan

If you guys like zombies and masterfully crafted tales, I defo recommend it!

Haha, Toby's new banner looks wonderful!

He's being so adorable at the moment ;A; and pffft, C actually stands for curtains but she won't mind cake~

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Capt. Blu
Aye aye Foxy!

Sorry for afking I was playing around with the forum signature size on Iwaku. It's freaking small compared to RPG.

*sad face*

Working on my post now.

:c yeah, it is pretty small. It makes looking for sigs kinda hard, haha.

Nice sig, Ryver, and looking forward to it :D!

Thanks for the sig, Ryver 8D

It fits the blood and tears thing under the RP's link.

Well I am just having a terrific weekend. Doing some exercises with my sword earlier today I cut my finger tip pretty bad but luckily it was really only paper cut levels of pain. But it is a little sore to say the least. Will get a post up later on today. Also, congrats to Kimchi for going back to the Phillipines and huzzah that it is officially a new chapter for the rp. Yay! :)

Wow, you own a sword? MUG, go get a spear and name it Kain :P

Glad to know you didn't hurt your finger too badly >-<)/

FOUR, your new banner looks great xD. Dang, first Toby and now Leila, everyone is looking 100% more angsty. I updated the first page :D. Replaced the old banners with the new ones for easy finding.

Status
Not open for further replies.