The Midnight Train to Nowhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
[rainbow]I msged you on Skype. Does that count.[/rainbow]

Sea creature... what have you guys chosen?

I wouldn't mind being any of these if they aren't taken..

1) Squid/octopus (prolly reserved by Kathi?)
2) Seahorse
3) Narwhale
4) Lantern Fish

Reactions: Fox of Spades
Pretty much anything :)! They won't be turning into fish fish, they'll just get fish parts to help them traverse the underwater world.

Example: Shark tail + fins, or lobster feet and claws, or tentacles attached to their backs ^^

Harper will probably turn part clown fish or part tuna. Riley might be part dolphin or lobster.

Last edited by a moderator:
I claimed shark.

Throw that back out there.

Lantern fish sounded adorable, haha, I thought of that Lantern pokemon thing xD

Sharks and Angler fish, everyone is terrifying.

Yay for first IC posts! :bouncy:

Pssh, Ace won't be terrifying at allll.

D8<

Ace was mean to rainbowzilla. Psh, the crazies. This is the start of a beautiful relationship.

Yay for hints of Ace's past. I think you mentioned Tyler in an old post before xD. Is he a kid Ace is training?

Yep they are now referred to as [rainbow] The Crazies [/rainbow] in Ace's mind at least. Hah, their relationship will be grand.

Haha, I mentioned Tyler in an AU and thought Why not make it happen? Tyler will be just one of the few younger gang members. And if Ace does become a mafia leader, he becomes her right hand person.

Well I'm here, though I wouldn't say that I'm ready to die. Got a couple of things I'd still like to do and all.

A bit occupied with other stuff, but here.

I also advise strongly against excessive application of BBCode.

Also,inspiration.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha, hello you two, and no worries death can wait.

I agree with four, let's not hurt each other's eyes. I'm only going to use purple text for clues, like back on OldGuild, or maybe not at all :P

How are you guys doing?

Pretty good. Being a rebel and skipped out on school stuff today. Ha, I needed a break.

And I've been lurking on the Creative Challenges forum. It's nice there. I like it haha.

No killing the eyes, got it.

I've done a few actually :boat: I kind of want to make one of my own...:cheeky:

Melon milk is a gift from God *q* please shareeee //shot

Kreative Kapt sounds catchy :P and breaks are nice, you deserve it! I'm doing fine too xD I just woke up a few minutes ago, haha.

Yeah they gave me my updated GPA a day ago and turns out I've gotten a 4.2 which blew my mind. I was like Holy Casserole or Holy Smokes, Batman! So I thought a break was mandatory.

Anyhow, as for the links I shall send those, sure why not.

Last edited:
Fox! You and I need to start a melon milk club. A place for the foodies of Iwaku!

Spam food pics... recipes... cooking vids.... fav cooking shows

Status
Not open for further replies.