M

Munchkin

Original poster
giphy.gif

Oh, hey. I'm Munchkin~
RP idea down below, please send a DM if interested~

What am I looking for?
5+ paragraphs per post
3 posts per week (I'm pretty flexible on that, though, I understand busy schedules)
Serious roleplay partners
What is allowed?
Sexual content
Gore
Violence
What is not allowed?
Godmodding (taking over my character in your post)
Smut-based plot

[BCOLOR=transparent]This is Katherynne (Rynne for short)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Her occupation: exorcist, demon slayer, ghost hunter, monster slayer[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]She does everything from exorcising demons from human bodies, as well as from haunted object, buildings, rooms, etc. She also can assist in guiding a ghost into the 'beyond' if it is troubled or haunting someone or a place. She's kind of like a consulting exorcist. Think of Sherlock Holmes, a private freelance detective, she is the same breed but of all things supernatural. She has education in both supernatural as well as catholic theology and traditions. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]She works on her own, not part of the church or under any minister, which has caused some issues with her reputation amongst the religious circles. Some view her as a bit of a black sheep, having wandered away from the church, though she definitely doesn't see herself that way. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]She also has some training in physical combat. She has an assortment of blessed weapons including blessed bullets, guns, and blades, stuff like that.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Let me know if you're interested in getting into a RP with her, and I can add more details! She is much more developed than this![/BCOLOR]

Attachments

• maingirl.jpg
    maingirl.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 1
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.