The Metamorphosis

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jayfeather

Original poster
Has there ever been a time in your life were you wish you could just get away from it all, live without a care in the world or escape to a world that isn't real? Like the ones in stories we read, or the world's we conquer in games, or the ones we make up.

Have you notice that you often feel this particular way when your day hasn't been in your favor? When your parents lash out over a failing grade? Or perhaps it's when you try your hardest and yet you still don't succeed.

When those times come do you often picture yourself as someone else else? Do you say "Man if I was so and so, that wouldn't have happen." Or "To bad (whatever it is that you wish for) isn't real...I'd go and fix that...."

Don't be afraid to admit it.

We all get to that point in life every so often.

All this to say, what if we woke up tomorrow as someone or something else? You'd still be you but you'd look like something else.

Perhaps a cat, toad, bird...a roach?

That happen to someone important to me, he turned into a roach...needless to say his family was disgusted with him...but that was because he was pressured in to be the only one working to make a living, stress turned him into a bug.

Why are you giving me that look? What's that...you don't believe me? That's okay, sometimes you have to see it to believe it.

This RP is based off the book Metamorphosis by Franz Kafka. A story about a man who turns into a man sized Cockroach one morning due to stress of being the only one working.

In this RP, you wake up to find yourself changed in some form or fashion. You can be changed into animal, a whole new species, or maybe you wake to find something different about you, like you have wings or horns or maybe a new power of some sort.

You can even change into your favorite character from a book or game!

Character Sheet:

Name:
What you turned into/What grew on you/What power did you develop? (Choose which ever one you want):
What caused the change:
Picture (you can use anime, screenshot, realistic, etc):

Oh my God, does this seriously exist?

Oh God. XDDDD

I had to read this last year in AP Language. I legit did a double-take when I saw this. I don't think I'll join it, but kudos to you, sir or ma'am, for being original.

Status
Not open for further replies.