Status
Not open for further replies.
"Someplace that's too dangerous for you. How'd a broad like you even get here?! This isn't a place for defenseless damsels, y'know! You were almost gonna die if it weren't for me saving your butt," the man who was indirectly responsible for getting her wounded said, "You know your way back! You better, or else I'll kiss you!"

tumblr_nt1ztwKv5W1s2kojso1_1280.png

He certainly had a way with words in any case.

@Hospes @The Silver Paladin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Erryone else​

The young woman seemed very confused. What was this guy talking about? She hardly recalled how she even got there. She'd fallen from the sky, and it was all a blur from there.. "What's a broad? And what's a damsel?" she asked, confusedly. Maybe it was the blood loss and trauma... Or this girl was either from a much earlier timeline, or she was just plain stupid. Maybe amnesic. "..Why on Earth would you kiss me? Besides, I don't even know where to go. I don't remember this place."

Odd.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Silver Paladin @Verite @Whoever​

Ridley.. Actually seemed happy she was getting votes. The Siren brightened visibly, practically glowing with joy. If she got voted off.. I'll finally get the chance to enact revenge, she mused to herself. So, cheerfully, she placed a vote for herself as well. The manipulative blonde did want to do one last thing here, though.. Just to be safe.

So, she whistled briefly. "Well.. Good run, I guess. But hey; since I'm being offed.. You all better beat the shit out of the Eliot bastard for me."

With that, Rid more or less plopped down and awaited the moment she'd be whisked off to the same mystery room the others had been sent to. Good for her.​

"Someplace that's too dangerous for you. How'd a broad like you even get here?! This isn't a place for defenseless damsels, y'know! You were almost gonna die if it weren't for me saving your butt," the man who was indirectly responsible for getting her wounded said, "You know your way back! You better, or else I'll kiss you!"

tumblr_nt1ztwKv5W1s2kojso1_1280.png

He certainly had a way with words in any case.

@Hospes @The Silver Paladin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Erryone else​

pSfUoOg.png

"Gross, you might give her cooties, or the kissing disease," Riley commented upon hearing Jojo's threat. Jojo was yucky. She was sure his lips had cooties all over them. She also imagined that they tasted disgusting too, like broccoli or something. Yuck! Riley was so thankful that she was too young for kissing. She doubted she would ever even kiss anyone when she was old enough! Boys were nasty!

[fieldbox="Riley's Mind, goldenrod, dashed, 10"]
de130282a44423b12546b20b26d8dacf.png

Mood Meter: | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
Prognosis: Yuck

46ffd0193152af1a966628a84c06a80c.png

"Like, ew, no!" Disgust chimed in upon hearing the kissing situation. She hit a button on Riley's control console which caused a message to sound within Riley's head.

COOTIE ALERT! THIS IS NOT A DRILL! COOTIE ALERT!

cooties-outbreak.jpg
[/fieldbox]
@Hospes @The Silver Paladin @Verite

tumblr_inline_ntkeexRUGB1rv9lgn_100.jpg

For a moment, Riley had begun to zone out. She was very fatigued and hungry, finding it hard to focus on anything at all. Her focus only retuned upon hearing Isara offer them some bread. The girl perked up, eyes widening a little. "Y-Yes, I can have some? I'd love something to eat." At this point, Riley could've eaten anything--even foods she didn't like such as broccoli. At this point, she could've eaten a whole plate of broccoli and wouldn't have complained!

Unsure if Jojo was talking to her or not, Riley mumbled a response to him uncertainly. "I don't know what to think. I-I still don't really understand what's going on at all," she admitted, sadly looking down at her feet. The only thing Riley understood was that she wasn't home anymore, she was lost, hungry, tired, and in a place where a lot of bad things where happening for reasons she didn't know.

@The Silver Paladin @Verite
Reic retreated back into the forrest towards The Bread Gang. He let out a sigh. His plan was going bottoms up. He had just found a perfect divergent specimen! The only bad news is the fact she hated him; it was going to be pretty hard to take her back to Chicago like this. He was now faced with two decisions; he could befriend the pansy cake, or he could kidnapper her, and with tin boy around, the later was impossible. To be brutally honest, both were equally impossible. The dauntless leader had came to a compromise; he would earn the trust if the group before eliminating the tin man quietly.
"Bread? Ha! You don't want that stiffs bread!" Eric reached into his pocket to pull out a small square wrapped in a towel, market with the dauntless emblem. "The thing you really want is this!" He unwrapped the towel, revealing the pride and joy of his life/faction, dauntless cake, chocolate. He would have much rather he had eaten the cake entirely by himself. Wait there was still time! maybe nobody has hear him. Maybe he could put it back into his pocket and..... People were staring. Eric wasn't never was great at playing amity, but he did study psychology before his transfer. Clearly bluffing, Eric sarcastically cried "don't worry e-v-e-r-y-o-n-e. There is enough dauntless cake to go around. I "wouldn't' want you all to starve now would I?"
image.jpg

The young woman seemed very confused. What was this guy talking about? She hardly recalled how she even got there. She'd fallen from the sky, and it was all a blur from there.. "What's a broad? And what's a damsel?" she asked, confusedly. Maybe it was the blood loss and trauma... Or this girl was either from a much earlier timeline, or she was just plain stupid. Maybe amnesic. "..Why on Earth would you kiss me? Besides, I don't even know where to go. I don't remember this place."

Odd.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Silver Paladin @Verite @Whoever​

"Huh?" Joseph blinked, taken aback by the sheer obliviousness of the girl. People were no fun if they didn't respond to his antics the way he'd expect them to! With someone like this... Well, at least she didn't know any tricks in the big book. Maybe with that being said, he could be up to some nice mischief if they had time later.

"Tch, whatever! Follow me then! I'll get ya outta here!" He exclaimed, continuing to explore the place they were in, "Truth be told, I dunno how I got here either, and I'm pretty sure the same goes for everyone else here. Yeah?"

@Hospes @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Silver Paladin @Anybody also exploring​

Reic retreated back into the forrest towards The Bread Gang. He let out a sigh. His plan was going bottoms up. He had just found a perfect divergent specimen! The only bad news is the fact she hated him; it was going to be pretty hard to take her back to Chicago like this. He was now faced with two decisions; he could befriend the pansy cake, or he could kidnapper her, and with tin boy around, the later was impossible. To be brutally honest, both were equally impossible. The dauntless leader had came to a compromise; he would earn the trust if the group before eliminating the tin man quietly.
"Bread? Ha! You don't want that stiffs bread!" Eric reached into his pocket to pull out a small square wrapped in a towel, market with the dauntless emblem. "The thing you really want is this!" He unwrapped the towel, revealing the pride and joy of his life/faction, dauntless cake, chocolate. He would have much rather he had eaten the cake entirely by himself. Wait there was still time! maybe nobody has hear him. Maybe he could put it back into his pocket and..... People were staring. Eric wasn't never was great at playing amity, but he did study psychology before his transfer. Clearly bluffing, Eric sarcastically cried "don't worry e-v-e-r-y-o-n-e. There is enough dauntless cake to go around. I "wouldn't' want you all to starve now would I?"
View attachment 83152

"What's so dauntless about a cake...?"

"Huh?" Joseph blinked, taken aback by the sheer obliviousness of the girl. People were no fun if they didn't respond to his antics the way he'd expect them to! With someone like this... Well, at least she didn't know any tricks in the big book. Maybe with that being said, he could be up to some nice mischief if they had time later.

"Tch, whatever! Follow me then! I'll get ya outta here!" He exclaimed, continuing to explore the place they were in, "Truth be told, I dunno how I got here either, and I'm pretty sure the same goes for everyone else here. Yeah?"

Noel sighed. Did literally nobody know where they were, or how they got here? This sucked. One guy offered a "dauntless" cake, whatever the heck that meant, JoJo wouldn't stop causing trouble, some poor child got wrapped up in all of this...

Yeah. Wherever they were, she was not coming back if she could help it.

@Tokusentai @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @Hospes @tbh idk who's where​

"What's so dauntless about a cake...?"

Noel sighed. Did literally nobody know where they were, or how they got here? This sucked. One guy offered a "dauntless" cake, whatever the heck that meant, JoJo wouldn't stop causing trouble, some poor child got wrapped up in all of this...

Yeah. Wherever they were, she was not coming back if she could help it.

@Tokusentai @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @Hospes @tbh idk who's where​
"Everything is Dauntless about this cake; aka its chocolate. Just eat the damn thing before I change my mind"

"Everything is Dauntless about this cake; aka its chocolate. Just eat the damn thing before I change my mind"

Sounded kind of suspicious, but she was hungry. "Thanks," she muttered before taking and eating it. She still didn't quite understand what made a cake or chocolate fearless or whatever, but it wasn't like that really mattered.​

@Hospes @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

char_57538.jpg

"Yup." Isara said, calmly sewing the Doll for Riley. She hummed something. "Oh, what's your name?" She asked. Isara smiled at the woman once again. "Mine's Isara, and that's Alicia, and my brother Welkin." She giggled, and pointed to them.

Alicia sat down on a rock.

882070.jpg

((Except it's in the woods, and no windmill.))

She looked at everyone. Why was this chaos happening? She was used to war and infighting in Gallia, but now, she didn't know what to do. She looked at the Wounded girl. In another time and place, that could have been her, lying wounded on the ground, dying. Everything seemed fine now, Jojo was making unwanted advances on somebody, Isara was making a doll, and Welkin was sitting there in the dirt with his notebook out.

Typical Welkin. She laughed, because it reminded her of the time she arrested him when he was drawing a fish. Now, Welkin was drawing the flora of the area. "This is really interesting. I wonder if I can figure out what it is." He said looking a tree up and down.

This just made the strawberry blonde tilt her head. "But you.. Just told me to get out," she replied, confusedly. "Which is it you want?" she asked, seeming uncertain. As such, she didn't move to follow or retreat; both of which, she'd recovered enough with the help of Welkin and Isara's treatment to accomplish.

In the meantime, it didn't really seem there was much to explore because Sav's updating as we speak. It seemed the screams had mostly been silenced, and aside from occasional distant vaguely human-sounding groans that were probably of the infected -, the rare sound of what may've been footsteps, and eerie scampering likely caused by mutts, there was little sound in the woods.
@Hospes @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

char_57538.jpg

"Yup." Isara said, calmly sewing the Doll for Riley. She hummed something. "Oh, what's your name?" She asked. Isara smiled at the woman once again. "Mine's Isara, and that's Alicia, and my brother Welkin." She giggled, and pointed to them.

Alicia sat down on a rock.

882070.jpg

((Except it's in the woods, and no windmill.))

She looked at everyone. Why was this chaos happening? She was used to war and infighting in Gallia, but now, she didn't know what to do. She looked at the Wounded girl. In another time and place, that could have been her, lying wounded on the ground, dying. Everything seemed fine now, Jojo was making unwanted advances on somebody, Isara was making a doll, and Welkin was sitting there in the dirt with his notebook out.

Typical Welkin. She laughed, because it reminded her of the time she arrested him when he was drawing a fish. Now, Welkin was drawing the flora of the area. "This is really interesting. I wonder if I can figure out what it is." He said looking a tree up and down.

Isara's question managed to make the girl lose the puzzled air Jojo seemed to have inflicted on her. "My name is Ingrid," she answered simply, offering Isara a bright smile. In fact.. Oddly enough, the girl literally seemed to be brightening up; almost seeming to be glowing faintly. "Pleasure to meet you.. Isara," she declared, sincerely. "You.. Saved my life. I thank you deeply for that. All of you. If there's ever anything I can do for you.. Let me know."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Silver Paladin @Verite

@Thuro The Assassin Potato @DapperDogman @Emperor Palpachu @TheColourlessRainbow
-Afterlife-
Stage ???: Henir's Time and Space - Ruben's Rest Area

Before Desmond, Connor, or Cameron could ask any questions to Glave, the administrator of this distorted dimension saw that his gemstome that he was holding in his hand began to give off an eerie glow. A hoarse chuckle could be heard coming from him, his mask hiding the possible smirk he had on his face right about now.

"So things shouldn't be empty around here... turns out that more have passed on..." Glave spoke to clarify on why this gemstone was giving off that glow to those that were present in the afterlife. Tossing the blue gemstone into the air, it broke apart almost instantly, and in return, three new forms of light were formed from this.

The newly deceased, the Rookie, Regina, and Anna were brought to this afterlife.

71967976.png

"What a variety we have gathered here, and since I've already explained quite a lot about this place to those that were already here moments ago, I'll keep simple and short for you newcomers. This location is known as Henir's Time and Space realm. Your reason for being here... well, I come across your time fragments, and if you achieve a goal in a game I'll have you all play, I can work things out where I can send you back alive and sound. In other words, resurrection. As for what the game is going to be... you'll figure it out as soon as you get to the next set of stages. I wouldn't want to be a killjoy and spoil the surprise for you."

A gruff clearing of someone's throat could be heard as a certain Esper spoke up in response to Glave.

ff971cf217522eec3ffa79b265d5f7f8-d8jlycr.png

"You may be stronger than me due to your assistance to my ascend in power... but I know what kind of games you have in store. I can spoil the fun for you if I felt like it. Now if you excuse me, I'll be reading up on some data until you decide to start the next set of trials," Add didn't seem so amused by Glave's apparent enjoyment out of this, which was saying something considering that it's usually Add pulling the fun out of people's misfortunes.

"In time, Add, you'll achieve what I have here. For now, I suppose you wouldn't mind being a part of this game?" Glave laughed a bit at how Add responded to him, and saw that Add didn't seem to care if he was thrown into this dungeon run.

"Well, I do have to set up the next set of places for all of you to go through. Feel free speak to me or my past apprentice Add, I can multitask with no problem and some of you might know Add from this... other collective world. Or, if you'd like... there is enough for everyone to take a weapon set in the case that your own prowess isn't enough for what I have in store for all of you. Who knows which of those would give you in terms of abilities? Maybe you'll be able to bring those new abilities with you when you're eventually resurrected. Kehehehehee..."

With the information relayed to everyone, Glave would sit down on one of the larger gemstones that were present, going through different time fragments to set up the game they'll all have to play. The Diabolic Esper seemed quite invested in the data he was looking through on his holographic panels, but for once, he didn't seem that full on his hands. They could either speak to Glave or Add. In addition, there was a little section of the rest area that had a set of different collective items there. They were free to go there and see what kind of powers were available there from what Glave had told them. It was all they could do while they waited, from the looks of it all.​
Rookie simply looked between the two silently and crossed his arms

Man of few actions and even fewer words, don't expect a monologue outta this guy any time soon

"This action is not logical, please, rethink your choice for the good of all around you"
gQEApo6.png

"Remember, we all have to live in the same place, your actions affect all those around you!"

Seems Virgil didn't approve of the situation

@Gummi Bunnies
@Afterlife peeps

Round Four: Mending Faults

Well, just as expected, the person with the most votes- Ridley, -was soon found to be missing. But, oddly enough, something different did happen. That meaning that.. Well, nothing happened. The world didn't suddenly start ripping apart. Not right away, at least. Before this could happen, a new rustling could be heard approaching the group.. Though it was slightly quieter than what the mutts the group had earlier met had caused. Almost as though..

full

"Everyone shut up; someone's coming," the boy that you people probably already forgot about, that had been a former 'accomplice' to the asshole blonde guy declared, reaching for a small dagger that had been stowed in a small utility belt that didn't actually seem to be very useful. Soon enough, he was proven right; a familiar young woman burst through the brush, her body battered and bruised more than a bit. She panted slightly for breath, brushing a strand of dark brown hair that wasn't captured in her braid back out of her face.. Before hurriedly speaking up.

KafQQ.jpg

"L-listen, we don't.. Have much...-" Huh. Even when she wasn't a hologram, it seemed nobody would let this woman get a word in, because the world suddenly shifted violently. But instead of the horrid ripping and tearing sound.. Everything seemed to kind of blur together, and for what felt like ages(but was truly mere minutes), everything seemed to be in slow motion. Jeez, was this what it was like to get stoned? Whether it was or not, it certainly wasn't a pleasant experience. So it was probably lucky when a voice sliced through the odd and uncomfortable hazy state of mind. "Dammit, didn't you all hear me? We don't have time for this! Snap out of it and ru--!"

And with those words.. The world almost seemed to shake violently, resulting in what felt like an earthquake or.. Say, an airship crashing? Whatever you wanted to compare it to, it was almost pleasant and relieving when the darkness washed over them and they fell unconscious.

But, when they woke up again, the sight wasn't so pleasant. Wherever they were, now, was undeterminable. It almost seemed as though, rather than one world that was just post apocalyptic, multiple had somehow fused together. Could it really be real? It certainly didn't seem like it. Even so, as per usual, a screen popped up in the same fashion as before... But oddly enough, there was only static. "Wake up! Get on your feet!" the female voice from before exclaimed, desperately.. Before she took a hard kick to the stomach, making her double over. "You don't know when to shut up, do you?" mused a familiar voice... Wait, was that the woman who had been speaking on the execution transmission?

With something like a slight growl of determination, the brunette rose back to her feet, quickly arming her bow and aiming it at the woman in front of her. All she got in return was a smile. "Aww, you think you can hurt me.. How cute," the unnamed female chuckled, shining a sickeningly sweet smile. "We both know I can. Now where's Elliot?!"

571652-bigthumbnail.jpg

"He's gone, Mockingjay," the blonde woman remarked, rather nonchalantly beginning to circle the alleged 'Mockingjay' predatorily. "Gone.. And fixing the problems you and your troublemaking kind have caused us. You really are quite the nuisance," the female continued, shaking her head with disapproval. "I'd expect better from the infamous Katniss Everdeen. Granted.. We expected better from the Cameron and Anna girls, but alas, their accomplishments were rather... Disappointing, to say the least."

Now, it seemed the woman was addressing the entire group. "Hm. All of you should be dead," she uttered, seeming disappointed. "Oh, well. That'll be mended soon enough," she stated, almost cheerfully. As if on cue, a small pack of three flaming beasts came into view.

ab3b129005.jpg

"Meet my pets, loves. Balthazar, Lucifer, Abraham; meet the appetizers, entrée, and desert," the blonde declared with a smug grin. "Now.. As much as I'd love to stay and chat, I've got places to be. I'll leave my.. Friend," with a small gesture of her hand, flames arose from the ground, swirling around brightly until they were replaced by a mysterious woman. And now, the blonde waved mockingly at the group. "Have fun~"

"No!" Katniss exclaimed, trying to shoot an arrow at the woman's conjuring hand to stop her.. But it was too late; she'd already vanished.

Ingrid seemed confused by all of what was happening, and she shied back slightly from an approaching hellhound, stumbling back and landing on her ass. On the other hand, Katniss and the odd boy from before seemed to be readying to fend off the creatures.. Little did they know, that wasn't the biggest concern.

As though these beasts and foes weren't enough, another negative change was happening.. The infected were finally reaching the harshest stages of their illness. Their skin had become tinged faintly with yellow, and their mental stability was dropping steadily. And, more likely than not, they were probably in severe pain.. Be it muscle, head, or just experiencing painful hallucinations.

Yeah.. This wasn't good, huh?

TAG @Hospes FOR HELLHOUNDS, TAG @The Silver Paladin FOR THE MYSTERY WOMAN

@Thuro Pendragon as Desmond Miles[Assassin's Creed] & Cameron Phillips[Terminator]
@Kaykay as Noel Vermillion[BlazBlue]
@Verite as Joseph Joestar[JoJo's Bizarre Adventures]
@Jeremi as Penny[RWBY]
@TheBlueBurch as Nemesis T-Type and Jack Krauser[Resident Evil]
@Gummi Bunnies as Add[Elsword]
@york as Marie Korbel[Skullgirls]
@Mighty Roman as John Connor & T-800[Terminator]
@Bomb as Xenon & Angelic Buster[Maplestory]
@BarrenThin as Gregory House[House MD]
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Riley Anderson[Inside Out]
@ShadowPrime as Heimskr[Skyrim]
@TheColourlessRainbow as Anna and Regina Mills[Once Upon A Time]
@Hospes as Ridley Duchannes[The Caster Chronicles]

@Atomyk as Ms. "Mom" Lalonde[Homestuck]
@The Tactician as Shizuo Heiwajima[Durarara!]
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as Sienna 'Squigly' Contiello/Leviathan[Skullgirls]
@DapperDogman as The Rookie[Halo]
@CCC Kouhai as Ririchiyo Shirakiin[Inu x Boku SS]
@OrlandoBloomers as Vino[Baccano!]
@Emperor Palpachu as Dylan[Terminator]
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as The Predator[Alien vs. Predator]
@Unlimited RP Works as The Pyro[Team Fortress 2]
@SPARTAN Bennett as John-117[Halo]
@Tokusentai as Eric[Divergent]

~Elliminated~

@Emperor Palpachu as Dylan: INNOCENT! RIPPED APART BY THE SCORCH MONSTERS!
@Gummi Bunnies as Add: LIEVEN! HEAD IMPLODED/FACE CAVED IN!
@Thuro The Assassin Potato as Desmond Miles: INNOCENT! & Cameron Phillips: TRAITOR! DEVOURED BY MUTANT BEASTS!
@DapperDogman as The Rookie: INFECTED! STABBED IN THE BACK!
@TheColourlessRainbow as Regina Mills: INNOCENT! TORN APART BY MUTT! & Anna: TRAITOR! EATEN ALIVE BY INFECTED!
@Hospes as Ridley Duchannes: DOPPLEGANGER! ???​

• Love
Reactions: York

Well, just as expected, the person with the most votes- Ridley, -was soon found to be missing. But, oddly enough, something different did happen. That meaning that.. Well, nothing happened. The world didn't suddenly start ripping apart. Not right away, at least. Before this could happen, a new rustling could be heard approaching the group.. Though it was slightly quieter than what the mutts the group had earlier met had caused. Almost as though..

full

"Everyone shut up; someone's coming," the boy that you people probably already forgot about, that had been a former 'accomplice' to the asshole blonde guy declared, reaching for a small dagger that had been stowed in a small utility belt that didn't actually seem to be very useful. Soon enough, he was proven right; a familiar young woman burst through the brush, her body battered and bruised more than a bit. She panted slightly for breath, brushing a strand of dark brown hair that wasn't captured in her braid back out of her face.. Before hurriedly speaking up.

KafQQ.jpg

"L-listen, we don't.. Have much...-" Huh. Even when she wasn't a hologram, it seemed nobody would let this woman get a word in, because the world suddenly shifted violently. But instead of the horrid ripping and tearing sound.. Everything seemed to kind of blur together, and for what felt like ages(but was truly mere minutes), everything seemed to be in slow motion. Jeez, was this what it was like to get stoned? Whether it was or not, it certainly wasn't a pleasant experience. So it was probably lucky when a voice sliced through the odd and uncomfortable hazy state of mind. "Dammit, didn't you all hear me? We don't have time for this! Snap out of it and ru--!"

And with those words.. The world almost seemed to shake violently, resulting in what felt like an earthquake or.. Say, an airship crashing? Whatever you wanted to compare it to, it was almost pleasant and relieving when the darkness washed over them and they fell unconscious.

But, when they woke up again, the sight wasn't so pleasant. Wherever they were, now, was undeterminable. It almost seemed as though, rather than one world that was just post apocalyptic, multiple had somehow fused together. Could it really be real? It certainly didn't seem like it. Even so, as per usual, a screen popped up in the same fashion as before... But oddly enough, there was only static. "Wake up! Get on your feet!" the female voice from before exclaimed, desperately.. Before she took a hard kick to the stomach, making her double over. "You don't know when to shut up, do you?" mused a familiar voice... Wait, was that the woman who had been speaking on the execution transmission?

With something like a slight growl of determination, the brunette rose back to her feet, quickly arming her bow and aiming it at the woman in front of her. All she got in return was a smile. "Aww, you think you can hurt me.. How cute," the unnamed female chuckled, shining a sickeningly sweet smile. "We both know I can. Now where's Elliot?!"

571652-bigthumbnail.jpg

"He's gone, Mockingjay," the blonde woman remarked, rather nonchalantly beginning to circle the alleged 'Mockingjay' predatorily. "Gone.. And fixing the problems you and your troublemaking kind have caused us. You really are quite the nuisance," the female continued, shaking her head with disapproval. "I'd expect better from the infamous Katniss Everdeen. Granted.. We expected better from the Cameron and Anna girls, but alas, their accomplishments were rather... Disappointing, to say the least."

Now, it seemed the woman was addressing the entire group. "Hm. All of you should be dead," she uttered, seeming disappointed. "Oh, well. That'll be mended soon enough," she stated, almost cheerfully. As if on cue, a small pack of three flaming beasts came into view.

ab3b129005.jpg

"Meet my pets, loves. Balthazar, Lucifer, Abraham; meet the appetizers, entrée, and desert," the blonde declared with a smug grin. "Now.. As much as I'd love to stay and chat, I've got places to be. I'll leave my.. Friend," with a small gesture of her hand, flames arose from the ground, swirling around brightly until they were replaced by a mysterious woman. And now, the blonde waved mockingly at the group. "Have fun~"

"No!" Katniss exclaimed, trying to shoot an arrow at the woman's conjuring hand to stop her.. But it was too late; she'd already vanished.

Ingrid seemed confused by all of what was happening, and she shied back slightly from an approaching hellhound, stumbling back and landing on her ass. On the other hand, Katniss and the odd boy from before seemed to be readying to fend off the creatures.. Little did they know, that wasn't the biggest concern.

As though these beasts and foes weren't enough, another negative change was happening.. The infected were finally reaching the harshest stages of their illness. Their skin had become tinged faintly with yellow, and their mental stability was dropping steadily. And, more likely than not, they were probably in severe pain.. Be it muscle, head, or just experiencing painful hallucinations.

@Thuro Pendragon as Desmond Miles[Assassin's Creed] & Cameron Phillips[Terminator]
@Jeremi as Penny[RWBY]

@Velvetclaw as Lapis Lazulli[Steven Universe]

~Elliminated~

@Thuro The Assassin Potato as Desmond Miles: INNOCENT! & Cameron Phillips: TRAITOR! DEVOURED BY MUTANT BEASTS!
@TheColourlessRainbow as Regina Mills: INNOCENT! TORN APART BY MUTT! & Anna: TRAITOR! EATEN ALIVE BY INFECTED!
After doing some random stuff that no one will know since i kinda spaced out in this RP, Xenon and Angelic Buster knew that those dogs are a threat, and so they approached the hellhounds to defeat it.

"Are you ready, Angelic Buster?"

"Ready to blast them away! PEW PEW PEW!"

@Hospes

After doing some random stuff that no one will know since i kinda spaced out in this RP, Xenon and Angelic Buster knew that those dogs are a threat, and so they approached the hellhounds to defeat it.

"Are you ready, Angelic Buster?"

"Ready to blast them away! PEW PEW PEW!"

@Hospes

It seemed that the particular hound that Xenon and Buster went after had something different in mind. Without a second thought, the beast growled lowly, snapping its large jaws that could probably fit a head in them at the two kids, before trying to grab Buster's arm harshly with it's extremely sharp teeth!

Hellhound_Kino_Trailer.png

@Bomb

It seemed that the particular hound that Xenon and Buster went after had something different in mind. Without a second thought, the beast growled lowly, snapping its large jaws that could probably fit a head in them at the two kids, before trying to grab Buster's arm harshly with it's extremely sharp teeth!

Hellhound_Kino_Trailer.png

@Bomb
Xenon countered the hound's attempt by stabbing it with his Whip Blade and channeling it with electricity!

"Watch out Buster!"

In the meantime, Angelic Buster went into the air and used Soul Resonance, which generated massive power while spinning around.

cXGXWMY.gif

*imagine that she's spinning*

@Hospes

full

KafQQ.jpg

571652-bigthumbnail.jpg

ab3b129005.jpg

@Jeremi as Penny[RWBY]

~Elliminated~

Squigly frowned slightly as the girl with blonde hair and strange eyes was voted out of the group. Well. That hadn't worked. She huffed and shook her head.

v6eQBv9.png

"This isn't working Lev. I'm starting to think this was a bad idea."

"...I understand dear Squigly. But this could be the end. The real end if he spoke the truth. We could finally rest in peace."

"And if he wasn't? If it was all a trick?"

"...Then we will have much to atone for. But is it really worth not taking the chance if it could free our world from its clutches forever?"

The question, whatever it was about, seemed to bore its way into Squigly's mind as she frowned, only half paying attention as the others joined them before the world twisted and shifted around them. The woman made her declaration to the mockingjay, the beasts struck, and Squigly watched as the others did their best to fight back.

"...I can't do it Lev."

The parasite blinked and looked down at his companion for a moment. Conflict, surprise, anger... and then resignation crossed his draconic features as he slumped and shook his head.

"You are right miss Squigly. You were right from the start. We cannot defeat one evil by aiding another."

The zombie gave a grave (zing!) nod of the head, but glanced up with a quiet smile immediately after. "We should probably start helping then."

"Indeed." the parasite snarled "TALLYHO!"

0NQjHTi.png

And with that the pair leaped into action, literally jumping into the air and coming down towards the nearest hell hound as Leviathan's tail morphed into a fiery axe and came chopping down with a spin towards the beast

@Hospes @other people who dislike the dogs on fire

• Useful
Reactions: Chewy Rabbits
The Terminator remained motionless as Krause accused him. He wasn't here to make friends. He was here to defend John Connor. Nothing more, nothing less. He listened to Mom's reasoning, absorbing all of the knowledge and filing it in his CPU for later. He was still unsure on who to vote for, he instead decided to temporarily retract his vote on Krauser, and instead vote for Joseph Joestar.

Upon confronting the HellHounds, he took the only logical course of action. He brisk-walked forward, launching bullet after bullet towards the HellHound, mechanically loading then firing.
@Hospes @Fight Club
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile, John Connor approached the Mysterious Woman. 'Who are you? How do we stop these things!?'

@The Silver Paladin

"...Dogs.."

Nemesis growled as he turned to face the Hellhounds. Squigly was too close for him to his RPG. But that was fine. The machine had threatened Krauser but had apparently backed off after Mom had intervened. But nothing would get in the way of him assisting his fellow B.O.W. Tentacles erupted from his back and hand as he lunged for the hellhound to try and impale it with his tentacles.

"GRAAAAAH!!"

Krauser glanced as the scene seemed to have changed once more. Only this time it was one of sudden battle. Well, he supposed that this was no longer a time to keep secrets. Not after Mom had defended his innocence. While his knife had worked well enough on the pokemon from before, he decided that it probably wouldn't fare as well here. So another measure was going to need to be taken. Pulling off his beret and shirt, he'd drop them off to the side as his right arm began to bulge rapidly. It didn't take long before the las plagas that had been residing within his arm had finally grown to maturity.

sem+t%C3%ADtulo.bmp

"I don't like to have my time wasted. Especially not by such inferior creatures!"

With that Krauser sprinted forward as he raised his arm blade to try and slice the Hellhounds. While Nemesis still had the advantage of strength over him, Krauser more than made up for it with his excellent speed. Something he'd demonstrate to the letter with his series of blade swipes.

@Schnee Corp Lawyer @Atomyk @Hospes

The Terminator remained motionless as Krause accused him. He wasn't here to make friends. He was here to defend John Connor. Nothing more, nothing less. He listened to Mom's reasoning, absorbing all of the knowledge and filing it in his CPU for later. He was still unsure on who to vote for, he instead decided to temporarily retract his vote on Krauser, and instead vote for Joseph Joestar.

Upon confronting the HellHounds, he took the only logical course of action. He brisk-walked forward, launching bullet after bullet towards the HellHound, mechanically loading then firing.
@Hospes @Fight Club
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile, John Connor approached the Mysterious Woman. 'Who are you? How do we stop these things!?'

@The Silver Paladin

Welkin looked at the Mysterious woman.

valkyria-chronicles-0001.jpg

"Is that..." His voice quavered.

Alicia looked nervous, and her face paled.

vlcsnap311706-thumb.png

"Selvaria Bles? But I thought she died, we killed her!" She stuttered. "How c-can she come back from the dead?"

Isara looked at Riley. "Just stay with me, don't worry, I'll keep you safe." Isara said softly. "You can go if you want, but I'll be right here if you need me."

Welkin straightened up. "We beat her once, we can beat her again!"

latest

"Squad Seven, Move out!" He shouted. He grabbed his pistol, and Alicia grabbed her rifle.

e0e03f71eac07ea2cbd3b552207b06d9.jpg

"Right! Let's go!" She cocked her rifle. "Joseph? You coming with?" She shouted to Joseph.

@Hospes @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite
----------------------

Selvaria looked at John.

VALKYRIA-CHRONICLES_Selvaria-Bles.jpg

"Yes, boy? My name is Selvaria Bles. I am the Valkyrur Witch, A member of the Empire's Drei Stern. A descendant of proud Valkyria!" She held strange weapons that glowed with a sort of power. A spear, and a shield.

@anybody approaching the mysterious woman

Status
Not open for further replies.