Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiritsugu and Soap begin packing things up. "We'll see you there." They said. "Hopefully."

On your way to the hospital, you hear more shouting. "Hey, bastards! You better run! You all have done it now!"

If you turned around, you would notice a bunch of surprisingly well dressed Ravagers wearing armor, and carrying powerful weapons.

Valkyria.Chronicles.3.full.1116878.jpg

"They killed our friends! Let's kill them! An eye for an eye!" The Ravagers raised their weapons. Shouts rallied behind the person who appeared to be leader. The group appeared better prepared, and more organized than the last one.

Soon after, several vehicles came rolling behind the troops, including a tank, and some Armored Personnel Carriers:

valkyria-chronicles-edelweiss-tank.jpg

original.jpg

Several more Ravagers, wearing blue armor, took up positions on the roofs of nearby buildings. The commander in the tank stood up.

latest

"On my mark, everyone fire at once! Drive them out of here!" The commander, no older than 18 shouted. It seemed these Ravagers had somehow raided an armory or something. "They've been a menace to us enough, and have slaughtered many of our allies! They must fall here! Ready at my mark!"

The soldiers prepared to fire their weapons. The sound of chambers loading, and weapons getting loaded echoed through the empty streets. They would fire if you didn't get to shelter soon. Most of the Buildings seemed to be boarded up and abandoned, except for Mr Gold's Pawn Shop, which despite having this warning on it:

latest

Seemed pretty safe. It looked like the lock had also been broken recently, so there's that as well.

@Kaykay @Verite @Bomb @The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @Hospes @Schnee Corp Lawyer @SPARTAN Bennett
Despite the lock being broken, the T-800 slammed his fist into the door, almost taking it off of its hinges as he entered it.
'Move quickly. We must not give the soldiers a chance to retaliate.'
As John ducked under his arm and into the shop, the T-800 continued to scan the soldiers, just in case one of them started to fire. He span his own shotgun in his hand as a warning. 'Hold your fire, or I will take retaliatory action!''
@Kaykay @Verite @Bomb @The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @Hospes @Schnee Corp Lawyer @SPARTAN Bennett @The Silver Paladin
What.

What the hell.

"Yeaaargh! What's that shrimp doing with tanks?! I'm outta here!" He exclaimed, hightailing it into the pawn shop. If he wanted to get out of this place alive, Joseph would have to think up a good plan.

Good grief.

@Jeremi @The Silver Paladin @Mighty Roman @Kaykay @Bomb @The Tactician @SPARTAN Bennett @Hospes @Schnee Corp Lawyer

What.

What the hell.

"Yeaaargh! What's that shrimp doing with tanks?! I'm outta here!" He exclaimed, hightailing it into the pawn shop. If he wanted to get out of this place alive, Joseph would have to think up a good plan.

Good grief.

@Kaykay[/USER] @Bomb @The Tactician @SPARTAN Bennett @Hospes @Schnee Corp Lawyer

Inside the Pawn Shop, most thinks seem undamaged. You hear a sound in the back, and an old man comes out, carrying a Nail gun and Cane sword.

1x08-Creatures-of-the-Night-Abraham-Setrakian-the-strain-fx-37496265-1024-683.jpg

"Who are you? Are you one of them? Don't underestimate me because I'm old." He held the nail gun in front of him. "If you all are Ravagers, I won't hesitate to shoot you."

Meanwhile, outside:

Welkin Gunther held up his hand. "If you fire, we will fire as well, and you seem to be heavily outmatched." He said. Several troops wearing heavy armor, and carrying what looked to be Anti-Tank weapons took position. "Lancers! If they attack, fire, and fall back!" The lancers shouted something, and crouched.

@Verite @SPARTAN Bennett @Bomb @The Tactician @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Jeremi @Mighty Roman @Kaykay

"W-we can't fight that," Noel stammered before running into the pawnshop. Fighting a bunch of tanks and soldiers? She'd rather not.

Once inside, she saw the old man.

"W-wait! Ravagers? Sorry for the intrusion, but please, we're just taking shelter in here. We'll leave as soon as we can..."

Her weapons were not materialized at the moment.

@Verite @SPARTAN Bennett @Bomb @The Tactician @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Jeremi @Mighty Roman @The Silver Paladin

"So, you aren't Ravagers? Is that crowd out there trying to kill you all?" The old man said. "Good. Good. My name is Abraham Setrakian. I was just here to collect some items for my shop, and then the damn virus hit." Setrakian sat down in a chair. "Ravagers, the Infected, whatever. I'm just glad there aren't Strigoi here."

@Verite @The Tactician @Bomb @Schnee Corp Lawyer @SPARTAN Bennet

Kiritsugu and Soap begin packing things up. "We'll see you there." They said. "Hopefully."

On your way to the hospital, you hear more shouting. "Hey, bastards! You better run! You all have done it now!"

If you turned around, you would notice a bunch of surprisingly well dressed Ravagers wearing armor, and carrying powerful weapons.

Valkyria.Chronicles.3.full.1116878.jpg

"They killed our friends! Let's kill them! An eye for an eye!" The Ravagers raised their weapons. Shouts rallied behind the person who appeared to be leader. The group appeared better prepared, and more organized than the last one.

Soon after, several vehicles came rolling behind the troops, including a tank, and some Armored Personnel Carriers:

valkyria-chronicles-edelweiss-tank.jpg

original.jpg

Several more Ravagers, wearing blue armor, took up positions on the roofs of nearby buildings. The commander in the tank stood up.

latest

"On my mark, everyone fire at once! Drive them out of here!" The commander, no older than 18 shouted. It seemed these Ravagers had somehow raided an armory or something. "They've been a menace to us enough, and have slaughtered many of our allies! They must fall here! Ready at my mark!"

The soldiers prepared to fire their weapons. The sound of chambers loading, and weapons getting loaded echoed through the empty streets. They would fire if you didn't get to shelter soon. Most of the Buildings seemed to be boarded up and abandoned, except for Mr Gold's Pawn Shop, which despite having this warning on it:

latest

Seemed pretty safe. It looked like the lock had also been broken recently, so there's that as well.

@Kaykay @Verite @Bomb @The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @Hospes @Schnee Corp Lawyer @SPARTAN Bennett
"Hm?"

Add looked outside the hospital to see what was the ruckus.

superthumb.jpg

"... nope."

Add goes back into the hospital.

@anybody in the hospital​

Mid-Round Update:

Continued from here

While people explored the rather ramshackle town that had once been the peaceful town of Storybrooke, it seemed they'd all find similar things: the town was totally ruined. Infected and Ravagers had filled the town. No laws could be upheld, because authority and the 'good guys' had died out. Survivors were few, but those that were around were helpful.

But, even so; the survivors couldn't stop what came next.

In the Hospital, Victor Frankenstein was calmly eyeing the new arrivals, straightening his coat with clear disinterest. But, rather than greeting them quite yet, Victor pursed his lips and responded to Add, first. "Ah, well, if you are to look into this.. Might you be interested in learning more about what, precisely, you're looking for?" the doctor inquired, tilting his head. With that, he gestured to the new arrivals, addressing them calmly. "I assume none of you know anything about The Sickness.. So I suggest you follow me, and I shall educate you on just what you'll want to look out for.." he started, offering a tight and forced smile before waving the group to follow him as he started walking down the hall.

"You see, 'guests', the Sickness is a very.. Impairing, disease, if you haven't already pieced that together by the state of this town. It came about quite abruptly. One day, everything was fine.. The next? Everything went wrong. People began acting strangely," he began, pacing the hall without looking back. "As though this odd behavior weren't bad enough, supplies and shipments abruptly stopped coming. Pe-- What the hell...?!" Before the doctor could continue, a loud sound like a 'splat' rang through the halls.

Victor froze up where he stood, head whipping towards where the origin of the sound seemed to be. Immediately, the scientist- or 'doctor' -forgot(or simply lost interest in) about the group that had entered the hospital. Rather, the man took off speed walking in the direction from which the sound had come from. Soon enough, the origin was revealed; there was a bloody mess of a body. The head of whoever it had belonged to seemed to have exploded in a bloody mess. By the looks of it, their face had been caved in forcefully, almost beyond recognition. But, after getting a better look, it could be found that the dead body was that of Add.

Not long after this discovery was made, a blinding light surrounded everyone, regardless of where they were. Though, the light faded even more abruptly than it came, leaving everyone just the same as they were before.. But, there was a small but noticeable difference; everyone would find an odd, fairly clunky and very futuristic looking watch on their wrist. An attempt to pull off the watch quickly reveals it had merged to the skin of its wearers, and wasn't coming off anytime soon. Moments later, another unexpected thing occurred; the watch lit up, and suddenly shot up a small beam of light..

69612e70bd.jpg

..A hologram!

db4c6af51f.jpg

It was a young woman with a braid, who wasted no time in trying to speak. "Listen, there isn't much time..-- He'll try to..--" Whatever the woman was trying to say kept cutting out. The hologram and audio flickered in and out, as though someone was trying to interrupt the transmission. One line, however, came through loud and clear. "..You need to try to figure out who killed your ally. Communicate using these watches. Vote who you think did this out; it's vital. We can't let him w--.. The Rebels a--" Once again, the projection seemed to be interrupted.. And this time, it cut out entirely. It looked like the group was alone on this...

To all of those in the hospital- or that chose to go there, now -near the body of Add would find another odd thing occurring.. Their watched lit up once more. Though, now, they seemed to run a scan on the dead body.. Before flashing a bright yellow, blinking on and off. Their surfaces read 'Lieven'. Whatever the hell that meant, anyways, would be unknown to the people around...

Continued here

~Cast~

@Thuro Pendragon as Desmond Miles[Assassin's Creed] & Cameron Phillips[Terminator]
@Kaykay as Noel Vermillion[BlazBlue]
@Verite as Joseph Joestar[JoJo's Bizarre Adventures]
@Jeremi as Penny[RWBY]
@TheBlueBurch as Nemesis T-Type and Jack Krauser[Resident Evil]
@Gummi Bunnies as Add[Elsword]
@york as Marie Korbel[Skullgirls]
@Mighty Roman as John Connor & T-800[Terminator]
@Bomb as Xenon & Angelic Buster[Maplestory]
@BarrenThin as Gregory House[House MD]
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Riley Anderson[Inside Out]
@ShadowPrime as Heimskr[Skyrim]
@TheColourlessRainbow as Anna and Regina Mills[Once Upon A Time]
@Hospes as Ridley Duchannes[The Caster Chronicles]
@Arcadia Lumina as Booker DeWitt[Bioshock] and Artemis Luna[OC]
@Atomyk as Ms. "Mom" Lalonde[Homestuck]
@The Tactician as Shizuo Heiwajima[Durarara!]
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as Sienna 'Squigly' Contiello/Leviathan[Skullgirls]
@Velvetclaw as Lapis Lazulli[Steven Universe]
@DapperDogman as The Rookie[Halo]
@CCC Kouhai as Ririchiyo Shirakiin[Inu x Boku SS]
@OrlandoBloomers as Vino[Baccano!]
@Emperor Palpachu as Dylan[Terminator]
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as The Predator[Alien vs. Predator]
@Unlimited RP Works as The Pyro[Team Fortress 2]
@SPARTAN Bennett as John-117[Halo]

~Elliminated~

@Emperor Palpachu as Dylan: INNOCENT! RIPPED APART BY THE SCORCH MONSTERS!
@Gummi Bunnies as Add: LIEVEN! HEAD IMPLODED/FACE CAVED IN!​

"Oh, shut up. I was trying to make sure she didn't walk into one of the infected; unless you would rather she had." He looked at Virus first. "Before you go into some rant that no doubt has to do with your parents, we don't have room for whining; focus and contribute, or be quiet."

So sayeth the crippled healer.

"Right now, kiddo... I think we're the only good guys left."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Atomyk
@Thuro Pendragon
@Hospes

House would find a rather simple number of pages within the Virus subfolder, providing no-doubt useful info concerning this type of The Sickness.

Virus

Type I of The Sickness. This is the most commonly found form of the illness, and the hardest to detect.

Phase One: In the first phase of Type I, the victim shows a variety of symptoms. These symptoms include: Frequent headaches, a minor, consistent fever, and minor insomnia. At this phase, it is easy to mistake for a common illness, such as influenza.

Phase Two: The second phase of Type I consists of a slightly more severe set of symptoms. These symptoms include: Major head pain, moderate muscle aches, and a more severe fever. At this phase, to those who are aware of the symptoms, the fact that The Sickness has been contracted is obvious. It is highly advised that anyone at this phase should be killed immediately to avoid them turning into a severe threat to those around them.

Phase Three: The third and final phase of Type I shows painfully obvious symptoms. The afflicted display the following symptoms: Severe headaches & migraines, unbearable muscle pain, deathly high fevers, an obvious decrease in mental stability, and a sickly yellowish-green skin tone. Any Infected that have reached this phase should be killed immediately and hastily disposed of to avoid being attacked or infected by them.

Ways to prevent infection: N/A. However, if you stumble upon one with Type I infection- no matter the phase the infected is at -it is highly advised that they be executed on the spot.

@BarrenThin

Marie Korbel
VU0NqHW.png

"I'll see what I can do..." Marie said with a little sigh... She raised her bone-vacuum's nozzle, taking carefull aim at the lock that seemed to be keeping the girl locked in, preparing to break them out of the jail cell by force.

All this seemed too do was cause a racket, and intimidate the girl in the cell who hurriedly scurried back from the bars when Marie swung at them.

96112_1246227656387.38res_240_256.jpg

"H-hey! Be careful! I'm too young and pretty to die!" she exclaimed. Of course, GIR, on the other hand, simply sat down and watched Marie after unzipping it's dog suit.

2639229-tumblr_m8nzfohby71r3p9nio1_400.jpg

"I'm nekked!"

..Well.

Regardless, it looked like a key would be necessary to free the two.

@york @BarrenThin @Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Thuro Pendragon @Sheriff's Station​

When it seemed clear that the others wished to linger around the Sheriff's Station, Mom took it upon herself to go it alone in search of these Ravagers who'd trapped the girl and the robot. Perhaps it was ultimately unwise for a single person to search out groups of thugs, but the senior Lalonde did not entertain the thought the fools would be too much for her to handle. She was a Lalonde, and that name came with some intrinsic bad ass qualities, if the mother did say so herself. These qualities didn't seem to help her much in actually finding the thugs, however, and Mom had been left wandering alone in the desolate town, taking measured steps in the face of her drunk demeanour.

GPO8lDx.png

An overwhelming silence overtook the senior Lalonde as she continued to wander alone. She began to come down from being totally sauced, being left with a sick sense of unease as began to sober up. In this game they played, Mom didn't enjoy the idea of going it alone, and wouldn't have minded the company of just about anyone at this point. She thought of Krauser even, wondering just what he was up to at the moment. Of everyone so far, perhaps he was the best ally to have in all this. She hadn't quite been impressed with the others she'd met so far; Add just seemed to be a very volatile individual, while House seemed far too uncouth, and that Desmond boy had been no fun at all. At least Krauser was reliable and somewhat predictable.

In her search, Mom eventually came across the hospital. She greeted the guards cordially at the entrance before making her way inside in search of some answers. Perhaps the people here knew where the Ravagers could be found, though Mom had to admit that her desire to find them had waned slightly. She became further distracted when she heard a strange noise echo throughout the halls, which eventually brought her to the unsettling and disgusting sight of Add's dead body. The mother stared worriedly as the others crowded around the body, for she knew that the killer had struck yet again.

nWhDZhe.png

She jumped slightly as a watch appeared around her wrist. She brought the device up to her eyes to gaze at it curiously. As the watch began to start up, Mom almost expected the talking infant to appear once again. Surprisingly, it appeared to be a teenaged girl, and she seemed far more distressed than the infant had been. She asked them to do a vote on the killer much the same as was asked of them before, which led Mom to assume they were a part of the same group of people. Who was the he that she spoke of, and who were the rebels? Clearly more was at work in the background of this game than Mom even realized, but now was not the time to reason it out.

Stepping forward, Mom leaned over Add's dead body, grimacing at the sight of him. She did what she could in order to examine the body closely, hoping to find some more indications of what even happened to the boy.

@Hospes @HospitalCrew @BodyInvestigatingCrew​

Last edited:
qcjG0xg.png

Even after Mom departed from their group, Riley's disgust-o-meter hadn't dropped much. The others within her around her still weren't very reliable at all. She glanced to Marie, frowning when she made a move to free the prisoner. Her blue eyes went from the prisoner to the little robot afterwards. The preteen raised an eyebrow upon seeing GIR strip out of his dog suit, chuckling when he declared he was naked. "You look like a cartoon character," she said to GIR, tiling her head as she looked at him. "Wait, you're some kind of robot, aren't you? Pretty weird."

This whole setting was amusing and all, but Riley wasn't sure if staying here would be the best thing to do. She considered leaving the area to find another place that might have helpful people. The only thing was, Riley really wasn't sure where she could go... Maybe, the hospital?

@Hospes @Thuro Pendragon @york @BarrenThin @Sheriff's station​

All this seemed too do was cause a racket, and intimidate the girl in the cell who hurriedly scurried back from the bars when Marie swung at them.

96112_1246227656387.38res_240_256.jpg

"H-hey! Be careful! I'm too young and pretty to die!" she exclaimed. Of course, GIR, on the other hand, simply sat down and watched Marie after unzipping it's dog suit.

2639229-tumblr_m8nzfohby71r3p9nio1_400.jpg

"I'm nekked!"

..Well.

@york @BarrenThin @Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Thuro Pendragon @Sheriff's Station​
Marie Korbel
rPr5gff.png

"Oh... I guess we'll have to find the key after all..." Marie said disappointedly, she cocked her head a little "Any idea where the Ravagers might be?" she asked idly... It looks like she'd have to do a little hunting again, except this time it wasn't some crazy vengefull killing spree.​

Krauser hadn't said much. He wasn't much for words and having been stuck with the religious nutball hadn't done wonders for his usual sour mood. The one thing that had garnered Krauser's attention was Squigly. For she seemed far more well preserved than any BOW he had seen before. Aside from the skeletal hand and the parasite carrying some kind of sophistication with it, something about her fascinated the mercenary. So much so that he had Nemesis follow her along to the Hospital where he'd eventually meet up with them.

After learning of Add's grisly demise however, Krauser's stone cold demeanor wasn't shaken. He hadn't thought too fondly of Add anyhow. Seeing him as more of a pest than anything else. The T-Type Parasite that ran Nemesis's intelligence considered him a potential threat that had now been eliminated. But the fact remained that whoever did this must have quite the amount of strength to do so. With Mom still a very valuable asset to Umbrella's plans, Krauser couldn't let a fate like Add's be hers as well.

Making his way over to Add's body, Krauser sought to investigate it as well alongside Lalonde. All the while having Nemesis stand nearby. Not out of a need for protection or anything. But just so the creature wouldn't escape from Krauser's sight once more.

"These deaths seem to get grislier, the more they go on.." Krauser noted.

@Atomyk @Hospes

When it seemed clear that the others wished to linger around the Sheriff's Station, Mom took it upon herself to go it alone in search of these Ravagers who'd trapped the girl and the robot. Perhaps it was ultimately unwise for a single person to search out groups of thugs, but the senior Lalonde did not entertain the thought the fools would be too much for her to handle. She was a Lalonde, and that name came with some intrinsic bad ass qualities, if the mother did say so herself. These qualities didn't seem to help her much in actually finding the thugs, however, and Mom had been left wandering alone in the desolate town, taking measured steps in the face of her drunk demeanour.

GPO8lDx.png

An overwhelming silence overtook the senior Lalonde as she continued to wander alone. She began to come down from being totally sauced, being left with a sick sense of unease as began to sober up. In this game they played, Mom didn't enjoy the idea of going it alone, and wouldn't have minded the company of just about anyone at this point. She thought of Krauser even, wondering just what he was up to at the moment. Of everyone so far, perhaps he was the best ally to have in all this. She hadn't quite been impressed with the others she'd met so far; Add just seemed to be a very volatile individual, while House seemed far too uncouth, and that Desmond boy had been no fun at all. At least Krauser was reliable and somewhat predictable.

In her search, Mom eventually came across the hospital. She greeted the guards cordially at the entrance before making her way inside in search of some answers. Perhaps the people here knew where the Ravagers could be found, though Mom had to admit that her desire to find them had waned slightly. She became further distracted when she heard a strange noise echo throughout the halls, which eventually brought her to the unsettling and disgusting sight of Add's dead body. The mother stared worriedly as the others crowded around the body, for she knew that the killer had struck yet again.

nWhDZhe.png

She jumped slightly as a watch appeared around her wrist. She brought the device up to her eyes to gaze at it curiously. As the watch began to start up, Mom almost expected the talking infant to appear once again. Surprisingly, it appeared to be a teenaged girl, and she seemed far more distressed than the infant had been. She asked them to do vote on the killer much the same as was asked of them before, which led Mom to assume they were a part of the same group of people. Who was the he that she spoke of, and who were the rebels? Clearly more was at work in the background of this game than Mom even realized, but now was not the time to reason it out.

Stepping forward, Mom leaned over Add's dead body, grimacing at the sight of him. She did what she could in order to examine the body closely, hoping to find some more indications of what even happened to the boy.

@Hospes @HospitalCrew @BodyInvestigatingCrew​
Krauser hadn't said much. He wasn't much for words and having been stuck with the religious nutball hadn't done wonders for his usual sour mood. The one thing that had garnered Krauser's attention was Squigly. For she seemed far more well preserved than any BOW he had seen before. Aside from the skeletal hand and the parasite carrying some kind of sophistication with it, something about her fascinated the mercenary. So much so that he had Nemesis follow her along to the Hospital where he'd eventually meet up with them.

After learning of Add's grisly demise however, Krauser's stone cold demeanor wasn't shaken. He hadn't thought too fondly of Add anyhow. Seeing him as more of a pest than anything else. The T-Type Parasite that ran Nemesis's intelligence considered him a potential threat that had now been eliminated. But the fact remained that whoever did this must have quite the amount of strength to do so. With Mom still a very valuable asset to Umbrella's plans, Krauser couldn't let a fate like Add's be hers as well.

Making his way over to Add's body, Krauser sought to investigate it as well alongside Lalonde. All the while having Nemesis stand nearby. Not out of a need for protection or anything. But just so the creature wouldn't escape from Krauser's sight once more.

"These deaths seem to get grislier, the more they go on.." Krauser noted.

@Atomyk @Hospes

Upon further inspection, it looked like all of Add's body was untouched, aside from his head.. Where something had quite brutally caved his face in by use of massive force. It looked almost like a fist may've been the traumatic force that had been the cause of the 'implosion' of Add's head. Of course, if this were the case, the killer had to be awful strong to accomplish this.

@Atomyk @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Anyoneinvestigatingthebody​

qcjG0xg.png

Even after Mom departed from their group, Riley's disgust-o-meter hadn't dropped much. The others within her around her still weren't very reliable at all. She glanced to Marie, frowning when she made a move to free the prisoner. Her blue eyes went from the prisoner to the little robot afterwards. The preteen raised an eyebrow upon seeing GIR strip out of his dog suit, chuckling when he declared he was naked. "You look like a cartoon character," she said to GIR, tiling her head as she looked at him. "Wait, you're some kind of robot, aren't you? Pretty weird."

This whole setting was amusing and all, but Riley wasn't sure if staying here would be the best thing to do. She considered leaving the area to find another place that might have helpful people. The only thing was, Riley really wasn't sure where she could go... Maybe, the hospital?

@Hospes @Thuro Pendragon @york @BarrenThin @Sheriff's station​
gir_00041201.jpg

The little robot grinned up at Riley quite stupidly, before waving. "I loveeee cartoons!" There was a pause, and the contraption's expression turned thoughtful.. But it still looked as dumb and adorable as ever. "..Especially cartoons about piggies... I love piggies."

And.. The girl in the cell with girl quietly scooted away.
Marie Korbel
rPr5gff.png

"Oh... I guess we'll have to find the key after all..." Marie said disappointedly, she cocked her head a little "Any idea where the Ravagers might be?" she asked idly... It looks like she'd have to do a little hunting again, except this time it wasn't some crazy vengefull killing spree.​

latest

The girl sighed, and looked away. "Look, I don't know.. Try the mansion just outside of town. Nobody seems to have gone their for a long time.. It'd make sense for those whackjob Ravagers to try to hide out there."

@york @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @BarrenThin @Thuro The Assassin Potato @Sheriff's Station​

• Love
Reactions: BarrenThin
Mom regarded Krauser with a slight frown as he approached. She nodded toward his comment about this death being far more gruesome than the last. "An unsettling end for Add here. He seemed somewhat powerful, so I find it concerning that he's been killed so easily. I'm no expert on anatomy, but clearly a great amount of force was thrown against the boy's head." Letting out an annoyed sigh, the senior Lalonde straightened and turned away from the sight. She studied Krauser for a moment, her eyes flashing suspicion for just a moment. She closed them briefly, hoping Krauser hadn't noticed the look she'd given him. She trusted the man more than the others, but could she say even that went very far?

85kCPQW.png

"I would like to believe a weapon was the cause of the damage, as the idea of a person having that amount of strength is somewhat staggering. I'm aware we have cyborgs among us... perhaps they could have..." Images of the last individual voted flashed by in Mom's memory. What a sad way to go it had been, and presumably he was not the killer they were supposed to be finding. Another vote meant committing another possible innocent to death. Was it right to continue in this manner, even if the alternative meant dying? "Hrm..."

Crossing her arms, Mom looked absolutely peeved. Now was a bad time to be sober again. "This has already become tiresome. Krauser, let us decide on a vote and be done with it before I have long to think on it. I may vote myself if I have to sit here and agonize over it."

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @BodyInvestigationCrew

Mid-Round Update:

While people explored the rather ramshackle town that had once been the peaceful town of Storybrooke, it seemed they'd all find similar things: the town was totally ruined. Infected and Ravagers had filled the town. No laws could be upheld, because authority and the 'good guys' had died out. Survivors were few, but those that were around were helpful.

In the Hospital, Victor Frankenstein was calmly eyeing the new arrivals, straightening his coat with clear disinterest. But, rather than greeting them quite yet, Victor pursed his lips and responded to Add, first. "Ah, well, if you are to look into this.. Might you be interested in learning more about what, precisely, you're looking for?" the doctor inquired, tilting his head. With that, he gestured to the new arrivals, addressing them calmly. "I assume none of you know anything about The Sickness.. So I suggest you follow me, and I shall educate you on just what you'll want to look out for.." he started, offering a tight and forced smile before waving the group to follow him as he started walking down the hall.

"You see, 'guests', the Sickness is a very.. Impairing, disease, if you haven't already pieced that together by the state of this town. It came about quite abruptly. One day, everything was fine.. The next? Everything went wrong. People began acting strangely," he began, pacing the hall without looking back. "As though this odd behavior weren't bad enough, supplies and shipments abruptly stopped coming. Pe-- What the hell...?!" Before the doctor could continue, a loud sound like a 'splat' rang through the halls.

Victor froze up where he stood, head whipping towards where the origin of the sound seemed to be. Immediately, the scientist- or 'doctor' -forgot(or simply lost interest in) about the group that had entered the hospital. Rather, the man took off speed walking in the direction from which the sound had come from. Soon enough, the origin was revealed; there was a bloody mess of a body. The head of whoever it had belonged to seemed to have exploded in a bloody mess. By the looks of it, their face had been caved in forcefully, almost beyond recognition. But, after getting a better look, it could be found that the dead body was that of Add.

Not long after this discovery was made, a blinding light surrounded everyone, regardless of where they were. Though, the light faded even more abruptly than it came, leaving everyone just the same as they were before.. But, there was a small but noticeable difference; everyone would find an odd, fairly clunky and very futuristic looking watch on their wrist. An attempt to pull off the watch quickly reveals it had merged to the skin of its wearers, and wasn't coming off anytime soon. Moments later, another unexpected thing occurred; the watch lit up, and suddenly shot up a small beam of light..

69612e70bd.jpg

..A hologram!

db4c6af51f.jpg

It was a young woman with a braid, who wasted no time in trying to speak. "Listen, there isn't much time..-- He'll try to..--" Whatever the woman was trying to say kept cutting out. The hologram and audio flickered in and out, as though someone was trying to interrupt the transmission. One line, however, came through loud and clear. "..You need to try to figure out who killed your ally. Communicate using these watches. Vote who you think did this out; it's vital. We can't let him w--.. The Rebels a--" Once again, the projection seemed to be interrupted.. And this time, it cut out entirely. It looked like the group was alone on this...

To all of those in the hospital- or that chose to go there, now -near the body of Add would find another odd thing occurring.. Their watched lit up once more. Though, now, they seemed to run a scan on the dead body.. Before flashing a bright yellow, blinking on and off. Their surfaces read 'Lieven'. Whatever the hell that meant, anyways, would be unknown to the people around...

~Cast~

@Thuro Pendragon as Desmond Miles[Assassin's Creed] & Cameron Phillips[Terminator]
@Jeremi as Penny[RWBY]

~Elliminated~

"Add..." Xenon said sorrowfully.

"What's wrong? Why are you making that face?"

Well whatever they would do, they would vote for the Predator.

@Hospes @others​

Marie Korbel
rPr5gff.png

giphy.gif

gir_00041201.jpg

The little robot grinned up at Riley quite stupidly, before waving. "I loveeee cartoons!" There was a pause, and the contraption's expression turned thoughtful.. But it still looked as dumb and adorable as ever. "..Especially cartoons about piggies... I love piggies."

latest

The girl sighed, and looked away. "Look, I don't know.. Try the mansion just outside of town. Nobody seems to have gone their for a long time.. It'd make sense for those whackjob Ravagers to try to hide out there."

@york @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @BarrenThin @Thuro The Assassin Potato @Sheriff's Station​

tumblr_mf8cor9BgE1rsm741o1_500.gif

"Yeah, yeah, walking, walking, more walking, violence, the world's gone to shit, whatever."

He moved on to the fungus.

@Hospes
@york
@Sheriff peeps​

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
gir_00041201.jpg

latest

Marie Korbel
@Hospes @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @BarrenThin @Thuro The Assassin Potato @Sheriff's Station People
VU0NqHW.png

"I guess so... Hold tight then." Marie said, then, she turned around and headed for the mansion just outside of town, a place like that, from what that girl had told her probably needed a little cleaning out anyways... Figuratively and literally; she was almost certain she'd find some of those "ravagers" hiding out there, though, it was still a mystery why they'd lock a bunch of people in a cell and run away with the key.

"So, you aren't Ravagers? Is that crowd out there trying to kill you all?" The old man said. "Good. Good. My name is Abraham Setrakian. I was just here to collect some items for my shop, and then the damn virus hit." Setrakian sat down in a chair. "Ravagers, the Infected, whatever. I'm just glad there aren't Strigoi here."

"Don't worry, we're the good guys!" Penny exclaimed after a long time of just being silent. She wasn't happy about all the death and misery that seemed to have befallen this place and the talk about a sickness. "Uh, what's a Strigoi?" To her it sounded like some sort of pasta.

@Verite @The Tactician @Bomb @Schnee Corp Lawyer @SPARTAN Bennet @Paladin

Mid-Round Update:

69612e70bd.jpg

..A hologram!

db4c6af51f.jpg

~Cast~

@Jeremi as Penny[RWBY]

~Elliminated~

Who killed Add? Noel had no idea, and she wasn't too close to the body anyway. But an exploded head and smashed in face required a lot of blunt force, or something. Regardless, she already had something to deal with at the moment.

"Yes sir, that's correct. If you don't mind, could you tell us about this virus?"

@Verite @SPARTAN Bennett @Bomb @The Tactician @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Jeremi @Mighty Roman @The Silver Paladin

Status
Not open for further replies.