Status
Not open for further replies.
Marie Korbel
@Verite @Kaykay @Bomb @Hospes

Marie tensed up, staring at the creatures in a cautious, but, analytical sort of manner, she wasn't sure what they were doing here, but, she had to make sure they weren't going to try and chew off the skin that still remained on her or something... That would be unfortunate.​
"... this is like Mapleworld over and over again." Angelic Buster commented.

Angelic Buster readied her Soul Shooter in case they were not Friendly.

@Verite @Kaykay @Hospes @york

The creatures all seemed to have perfectly rounded growths on them, all in about the same locations. The growths were glowing a sickly orange, proving to be the source of the glowing from before; a growth on all of their elbows, their knees, shoulders, and several where their head should have been.. As well as a number of them on their chests and backs. All of the creatures were terribly misshapen, and upon closer inspection, appeared to have no face. They had four terribly disfigured fingers of a sickly beige color, their arms- and entire bodies, that were naked, thick, and pockmarked -covered with wrinkles and lumps. They had odd, fleshy masses for feet, and four toes each.

Approach the creatures, or turn back?

Danger Level(for approaching the monsters): Medium-High
High chance of injury
Medium-low chance of death

@Kaykay @Verite @Bomb @york

Xenon met up with Add near the woman's apartments after exiting the men's apartments..

"Hello, I just finished searching the men's apartments."

@Gummi Bunnies @The Silver Paladin
"Good, so that leaves the women's apartments to search. I was told that our last keycode could be there... along with some individuals to bring over to the Clinic if we can find them..." Add said to Xenon as he headed for the women's apartments next.

@Bomb @The Silver Paladin

"Good, so that leaves the women's apartments to search. I was told that our last keycode could be there... along with some individuals to bring over to the Clinic if we can find them..." Add said to Xenon as he headed for the women's apartments next.

You two see several rooms torn apart, and hear some sounds coming from a room at the end, but you're not sure if they're human or not.

Investigate?

@Bomb

A maze? Well now, this was starting to get complicated. Mom couldn't imagine what the relevance to the virus this entailed. The previous entry mentioned studies, but the mother could not imagine putting people into mazes was a very effective study method. People weren't mice, after all. She frowned at the second half of the entry, wondering if this meant the journal was about to be cut short.

She continued flipping through regardless.

@Hospes @TheSpringwoodSlasher
Entry Five

Group A, nor Group B, have accomplished much thus far. But surely they will, soon; they have to. And, from there on, they're sure to finish the trials.. And we're sure to find our Cure. Some of the subjects have died... But their deaths are necessary ones. After all, as all goes to plan, their deaths should help prevent further death of others.

One issue is... Supplies have been running low. The infected have been living through the virus longer than expected... Turning into cannibalistic monsters. And there isn't much we can do but try to keep our facilities safe so that research may continue.

@Atomyk @TheSpringwoodSlasher

You two see several rooms torn apart, and hear some sounds coming from a room at the end, but you're not sure if they're human or not.

Investigate?

@Bomb
"Be careful, I hear something from that direction." Xenon said, holding his Whip Blade.

@Gummi Bunnies @The Silver Paladin
Add only chuckled as he had his Dynamos ready themselves, not like he wanted to be ambushed as he went to investigate the sounds in the room.

Add only chuckled as he had his Dynamos ready themselves, not like he wanted to be ambushed as he went to investigate the sounds in the room.

hqdefault.jpg

In the room where you heard the noise, there's a Closet, a bed, a desk and several lockers. Where will you check?

@Bomb

Reactions: Thuro 116 Pendragon
Letting his Dynamos do the work, Add gave his weapons the order to check the lockers first.

@The Silver Paladin @Bomb

You would open the locker, and...

A body falls out.

Wonderful.

He is wearing just a standard Vault 1 jumpsuit, and looks as if he was killed just recently. He has faced head trauma, and looks like he was hastily put into the locker to cover up the murder. He's clutching an empty soda bottle.

A pool of blood is forming where his body has fallen.

@Bomb

You would open the locker, and...

A body falls out.

Wonderful.

He is wearing just a standard Vault 1 jumpsuit, and looks as if he was killed just recently. He has faced head trauma, and looks like he was hastily put into the locker to cover up the murder. He's clutching an empty soda bottle.

A pool of blood is forming where his body has fallen.

@Bomb
tumblr_inline_nfvsuhMrJw1r9k9lt.png

Add merely stood there as some of the blood happened to splatter on himself. Well, he was a neat freak at times, as seen as he wiped some of the blood off of his face and clothing. Sighing, he decides to search the body if this was the person that had the keycode at least.

tumblr_inline_nfvsuhMrJw1r9k9lt.png

Add merely stood there as some of the blood happened to splatter on himself. Well, he was a neat freak at times, as seen as he wiped some of the blood off of his face and clothing. Sighing, he decides to search the body if this was the person that had the keycode at least.

You don't find the passcode, but you do find a note being clutched in one of his hands.

Kneeling over to get a better look at this, Add took the note and looked it over to see what it had written down.

@The Silver Paladin

The note reads: "I can hear them breathing behind me. I have to get Lizbeth and Alex and get to the Clinic. I know it's safe there. The Overseer has eyes everywhere, and can see me move. Eyes everywhere."

It appeared this was the corpse of Lizbeth's husband.

Nothing else of interest was on the body.

The only places left to search were the closet and the bed.

The creatures all seemed to have perfectly rounded growths on them, all in about the same locations. The growths were glowing a sickly orange, proving to be the source of the glowing from before; a growth on all of their elbows, their knees, shoulders, and several where their head should have been.. As well as a number of them on their chests and backs. All of the creatures were terribly misshapen, and upon closer inspection, appeared to have no face. They had four terribly disfigured fingers of a sickly beige color, their arms- and entire bodies, that were naked, thick, and pockmarked -covered with wrinkles and lumps. They had odd, fleshy masses for feet, and four toes each.

Approach the creatures, or turn back?

Danger Level(for approaching the monsters): Medium-High
High chance of injury
Medium-low chance of death

@Kaykay @Verite @Bomb @york

How disgusting. Noel didn't even want to look at them much longer, and as far as she could see there wasn't anything they needed down here anyway. Perhaps these things were even worse to look at than Arakune.

"Umm, I think we should go. I don't like the way they look...and I don't see anything we need..." Noel muttered, taking a step back while forcing herself to keep her eyes on the creatures.

@Hospes @Verite @york @Bomb

As the group would walk through the passage, it would appear that the large wall was protecting a small town. It appeared the town had 5 streets for houses, 10 houses on each street. It had one main street, and even a park and some farmland with one single farmhouse. The man walked in behind the group, closing the walls behind him.

"Welcome to Timeytell." he said.

What you can do, explore main street, explore the neighborhood streets, explore the farmland and or the farmhouse, go to the park(I suggest this since I have to go for awhile), or talk to the man about the sickness.

@BarrenThin @The Tactician @Hospes @Jeremi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
The T-800 surveyed his options. The steel giant had remained silent for a majority of this journey, but now decided to speak its mechanical mind. 'We must investigate this place further. Despite the dangers contained here, little information of this place exists in my database.'

And with that, he began to scan the area, checking for any threats, even scanning his own group to see if they were armed.
@Group 1

JohnConnor followed the old man's directions, and hearing where the next keycode might be, he nodded in understanding. 'Looks like we gotta find this lady.' But before he left, he took one last look at the old man. 'We'll make this right-I promise.'
Upon reaching the new area, he decided to open the closet, and search through that.

@Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @The Silver Paladin

The note reads: "I can hear them breathing behind me. I have to get Lizbeth and Alex and get to the Clinic. I know it's safe there. The Overseer has eyes everywhere, and can see me move. Eyes everywhere."

It appeared this was the corpse of Lizbeth's husband.

Nothing else of interest was on the body.

The only places left to search were the closet and the bed.
The T-800 surveyed his options. The steel giant had remained silent for a majority of this journey, but now decided to speak its mechanical mind. 'We must investigate this place further. Despite the dangers contained here, little information of this place exists in my database.'

And with that, he began to scan the area, checking for any threats, even scanning his own group to see if they were armed.
@Group 1

JohnConnor followed the old man's directions, and hearing where the next keycode might be, he nodded in understanding. 'Looks like we gotta find this lady.' But before he left, he took one last look at the old man. 'We'll make this right-I promise.'
Upon reaching the new area, he decided to open the closet, and search through that.

@Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @The Silver Paladin
With a shake of his head, Add signalled his Dynamos to search the bed next. So it was unfortunate that this happened to be the late husband of Lizbeth that they've found here... it made him wonder if the same thing had been done to the son.

@The Silver Paladin @Bomb @Mighty Roman

With a shake of his head, Add signalled his Dynamos to search the bed next. So it was unfortunate that this happened to be the late husband of Lizbeth that they've found here... it made him wonder if the same thing had been done to the son.

Under the bed, you find the source of the sound: Lizbeth's child. "Who are you?" He asks excitedly. "Are you from my mother? My Father is dead." He's holding a holotape.

Under the bed, you find the source of the sound: Lizbeth's child. "Who are you?" He asks excitedly. "Are you from my mother? My Father is dead." He's holding a holotape.
"... that's not important, but I will say that your mother did send me over here... I can take you back to her..."

So you don't end up like me...

Add attempted to come off as a friendly to the boy, but knew that they didn't have much time left. It's been quite a while in this area, from his standpoint. Though, he took notice of the holotape the boy had.

"Hey... mind if I see that holotape for a second?" Add asked as he had his Dynamos assist John with searching the closet.

"... that's not important, but I will say that your mother did send me over here... I can take you back to her..."

So you don't end up like me...

Add attempted to come off as a friendly to the boy, but knew that they didn't have much time left. It's been quite a while in this area, from his standpoint. Though, he took notice of the holotape the boy had.

"Hey... mind if I see that holotape for a second?" Add asked as he had his Dynamos assist John with searching the closet.

"Mm. No!" The boy said quickly. "The Doctor gave it to me. I could give it to you if you germs a Nuka Cola Quantum from the vending machine, though." The kid gave a small smile. "Mommy doesn't let me drink it. She says it's gross, and will poison me. I don't think she's have a problem wif it now, though."

In the closet, you would find a bunch of Jumpsuits on hangers, and...

The corpse of one of the "cured" would fall out.

@Bomb @Mighty Roman @TheColourlessRainbow

Mid-Round update

You all managed to survive the crash onto earth, and whoever you were with, and where ever you were, it seemed a small baby appeared in front of you. Slight simmers showed that he was obviously a hologram.

latest

"Hello imbeciles!" stated the small child.

"I am here to start the process of voting." he simple said.

"This is how its going to go, you vote for the person who you think killed poor Vino. If you do not vote, well, lets just say bad things will happen." happily shot the child. It seemed for the time being you couldn't leave the area you were in, but something told you once you voted you could continue on with whatever you were doing.

Cast:
@Thuro Pendragon as Desmond Miles[Assassin's Creed] & Cameron Phillips[Terminator]
@Kaykay as Noel Vermillion[BlazBlue]
@Verite as Joseph Joestar[JoJo's Bizarre Adventures]
@Jeremi as Penny[RWBY]
@TheBlueBurch as Nemesis T-Type and Jack Krauser[Resident Evil]
@Gummi Bunnies as Add[Elsword]
@york as Marie Korbel[Skullgirls]
@Mighty Roman as John Connor & T-800[Terminator]
@Bomb as Xenon & Angelic Buster[Maplestory]
@BarrenThin as Gregory House[House MD]
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Riley Anderson[Inside Out]
@ShadowPrime as Heimskr[Skyrim]
@TheColourlessRainbow as Anna and Regina Mills[Once Upon A Time]
@Hospes as Ridley Duchannes[The Caster Chronicles]
@Arcadia Lumina as Booker DeWitt[Bioshock] and Artemis Luna[OC]
@Atomyk as Ms. "Mom" Lalonde[Homestuck]
@The Tactician as Shizuo Heiwajima[Durarara!]
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as Sienna 'Squigly' Contiello/Leviathan[Skullgirls]
@Velvetclaw as Lapis Lazulli[Steven Universe]
@DapperDogman as The Rookie[Halo]
@CCC Kouhai as Ririchiyo Shirakiin[Inu x Boku SS]
@OrlandoBloomers as Vino[Baccano!]
@Emperor Palpachu as Dylan[Terminator]
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as The Predator[Alien vs. Predator]
@Unlimited RP Works as The Pyro[Team Fortress 2]

Eliminated!:

Vino: Shot in the back of the head! (old life)

Status
Not open for further replies.