Status
Not open for further replies.
atgbdYM.png

"Call it intuition! Like I said, I doubt that we all got here by all sleepwalking. Last thing I remember is closing my eyes, and then all a sudden, I'm here with you guys!" He said with a confident grin and wink combo for the price of one, "I felt like crap, like someone musta... drugged me? 'Cause I ain't got a habit of suddenly fallin' asleep like that, you know?"

@Kaykay @CCC Kouhai @Jeremi

Joseph did bring up a good point with that though. It was strange that humans, robots and creatures of varying sizes alike could be afflicted by...whatever it was that brought them here. "Jojo brings up a good point really." Oh that was such a cute nickname and as his friend she could say it as much as she wanted.

But that's not important right now. "Something is smelly awfully fishing...and not in like a butt sense. More in a figurative since that we might have a mystery on our hands. Waiting smelling awfully fishy. Yeah that's it."

@Kaykay @CCC Kouhai @Verite

OgibJC0.png

"Well we agree there, but, um, I don't think we were drugged. At least, I don't remember being drugged."

Then again, maybe she would get drugged and just not remember it. She hoped she was at least a bit more aware of her surroundings than that. ...But maybe not.

In any case, this guy sounded pretty cheerful for assuming he probably got drugged.

...Speaking of which, who the heck was he?

fLLpYer.png

"I have no clue, I'm sorry...but in any case, I'm Noel Vermillion. Who're all of you?"

@TheColourlessRainbow @The Tactician @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Bomb @Verite @CCC Kouhai @Jeremi @OrlandoBloomers
FgOdpXm.png

"Joestar. Joseph Joestar. Friends call me JoJo. Pleased ta' meetcha," He introduced himelf to Noel, giving a small wave, "This here is Penny, and that there's... Chinkerbe--I mean, Riri," he said, introducing the two guys beside him.

@CCC Kouhai @Jeremi @Kaykay @OrlandoBloomers @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Tactician @TheColourlessRainbow @Bomb

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
"Name's Krauser. The lumbering tower of muscle and stitches standing next to me is referred to as Nemesis."

Introductions were just supposed to be short and sweet as Krauser saw them and he wasn't feeling like have a particularly lengthy chat with any of these folks. Though, something about the redhead who seemed to have this carefree air about him perturbed Krauser. More so than the terminators or Add did. Just being so positive in a situation like this really didn't seem warranted but yet here was. Just another one to keep an eye on he supposed.

@CCC Kouhai @OrlandoBloomers @Verite @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty@TheColourlessRainbow

Last edited:
OgibJC0.png

"Well we agree there, but, um, I don't think we were drugged. At least, I don't remember being drugged."

Then again, maybe she would get drugged and just not remember it. She hoped she was at least a bit more aware of her surroundings than that. ...But maybe not.

In any case, this guy sounded pretty cheerful for assuming he probably got drugged.

...Speaking of which, who the heck was he?

fLLpYer.png

"I have no clue, I'm sorry...but in any case, I'm Noel Vermillion. Who're all of you?"

@TheColourlessRainbow @The Tactician @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Bomb @Verite @CCC Kouhai @Jeremi @OrlandoBloomers
"My name is Xenon. Pleased to meet you."

"And I'mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Angelic Buster!" Angelic Buster said with a pose.

@TheColourlessRainbow @The Tactician @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Kaykay @Verite @CCC Kouhai @Jeremi @OrlandoBloomers

FgOdpXm.png

"Joestar. Joseph Joestar. Friends call me JoJo. Pleased ta' meetcha," He introduced himelf to Noel, giving a small wave, "This here is Penny, and that there's... Chinkerbe--I mean, Riri," he said, introducing the two guys beside him.

@CCC Kouhai @Jeremi @Kaykay @OrlandoBloomers @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Tactician @TheColourlessRainbow @Bomb
"Hiii!" Penny waved at Noel. "I like your hat!"

FgOdpXm.png

"JoJo...Penny...um, Riri. Nice to meet you all!" she repeated, making sure to remember their names.
"My name is Xenon. Pleased to meet you."

"And I'mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Angelic Buster!" Angelic Buster said with a pose.

@TheColourlessRainbow @The Tactician @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Kaykay @Verite @CCC Kouhai @Jeremi @OrlandoBloomers
"Er, Xenon and...Angelic Buster. A-are those your real names? Wait, never mind, sorry..." Those sounded more like titles than names, but it was rude to ask, wasn't it?

"JoJo...Penny...um, Riri. Nice to meet you all!" she repeated, making sure to remember their names.

"Er, Xenon and...Angelic Buster. A-are those your real names? Wait, never mind, sorry..." Those sounded more like titles than names, but it was rude to ask, wasn't it?

"Would I?!" She exclaimed in excitement. "...

...Yeah, I would!"

@TheColourlessRainbow @The Tactician @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Bomb @Verite @CCC Kouhai @KayKay @OrlandoBloomers

"Err... I think Xenon isn't my real name. In fact I can't remember my past..."

jmifP5f.png

"Umm... I'm Angelic Buster. The best Superhero. Duh. Of course it's a hero thing to hide my identity!" Angelic Buster said.

House muttered something in annoyance. "If you two could stop flirting and keep it in your pants, that would be great."

@Verite
@CCC Kouhai
ImCzuBy.png

Joseph would lean in real close to House.

Wow, that was kind of uncomfortable.

"Between you and me, old man, it's unlikely I'll put the moves on girls with cutting boards for chests! I mean, look at those!" Joseph said, pointing briefly at the chests of Riri and Noel, "You could make sandwiches on those!"

There really didn't seem to be any point in leaning in close to House, considering Joseph wasn't even whispering. He was just... speaking normally. And by that, I mean it sounded like he was yelling every word but at the same time, it didn't really bother people too much, as though that was just how he normally spoke and people just sorta accepted it.

JoJo was weird like that.

"Though their faces ain't bad either. Hmm... a blonde with green eyes is my kinda girl! Though a Japanese broad is fine too..."

Choices, choices.

@BarrenThin @Kaykay @CCC Kouhai

Last edited:
Ridley... Actually seemed pretty freaking calm, for someone in the situation this particular group was in. As opposed to the majority of the folk that had been frantically running.. She took her time in strutting into the vault, glad to have at least split off from the group she'd been with. Yeah, they were in the vault, too.. But maybe they wouldn't notice her now.

Granted, it was hard not to notice her. That aura really could be a curse, when you'd come to despise humanity.

Okay, maybe that fine looking girl was just a littttlllleee crazy. :|

For now, she contributed nothing to the ongoing discussion.. And simply leaned against the wall of the vault, tilting her head with a sigh. Fun times, huh?

The flick of a lighter lit up the inside of the vault, the Pyro having followed curiously alongside everyone.

And for the first time, the Pyro would see and meet the majority of his fellow....Refugees? Prisoners?

Potential firelighters?

*Interrogative Muffled Noise*

They seemed alright at least, but there was a disturbing lack of fire among them all.

He would have to change that later.

@TheColourlessRainbow @Vault Peeps Yo

Round One:

With the large number of people dwelling in the vault, it seemed that the doors began to shut, locking everyone who was still idle, or messing with the fault outside of it. However, with the number of body's it needed inside the vault, a shield projected outside the station, protecting the cast from injury or possible death. Shakes and trembles could be felt from the group inside the vault, some of you bounced while others were able to stand. This however did not last long, as the station descended closer to earth, the metal frame cracked and bent, causing the whole building to split into three pieces, even the people inside the vault watched as the steel tore like a piece of wet paper. As the station still rushed to the continents of Earth, it was apparent that you could barley breath, causing you to pass out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  1. T-800
  2. Regina Mills
  3. Booker DeWitt
  4. Ririchiyo Shirakiin
  5. Shizuo Heiwajima
  6. Penny
  7. Cameron Phillips
  8. Riley Anderson
  9. Heimskr
  10. Gregory House
  11. Ridley Duchannes

You awake to find your selves in a foreign and deserted back road. It also seems the wreckage of the space satiation was in the far distance, almost to far for human eye, and robotic eye to even see. Cars sat parked on the side of the road, some were bloody, others were flipped and damaged, some even had bloody and trashed interiors. This place was clearly a scene of some sort, but it was of what exactly happened. Looking to the distance you could see extremely tall walls, and very faintly you could see a small farm house just in front of it. Looking to the sides of the road again, you notice that tall grass went on for miles and miles, leaving you barley any choices.

It was odd, but these were the choices you had. Stick around and chat, search the cars that were on the sides of the road, go towards the wall, or go to the farm house.

(Tag @TheColourlessRainbow)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. Angelic Buster
    2. Lapis Lazulli
    3. Ms. "Mom" Lalonde
    4. Noel Vermillion
    5. Artemis Luna
    6. Marie Korbel
    7. Dylan
    8. The Predator
    9. Jack Krauser
    10. Joseph Joestar

Desert. That all you could see what you awoke. It was hot, so very hot. Not to mention everywhere you looked you saw barren sandy Hills, it was as if you awoke in the middle of no where. So you walked, and walked, and walked. You walked until you couldn't walk anymore, and you finally passed out. You felt dehydrated, and you could feel yourself being dragged, but you couldn't move, or even open up your eyes. However, when you finally awoke you saw a sight you never saw before.

Maze-Runner-The-Scorch-Trials-Movie-Trailer.jpg

It seemed there was a city in the distance...

(Please Tag @Hospes and @TheColourlessRainbow)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​
  • Anna
  • Xenon
  • The Rookie
  • Sienna 'Squigly' Contiello/Leviathan
  • Desmond Miles
  • The Pyro
  • John Connor
  • Nemesis T-Type
  • Add

38694-1-1292371993.jpg

You wake up in front of what appears to be a door. There was once a number on it, but it appears to be gone now. The only thing you can make out are the words "Vault-Tec Vault." Whatever that means. The door makes a loud rusty screech as mechanisms which have long since stopped working now power up. The door rolls aside, into an opening chamber. You see nothing besides lots of mechanisms and panels surround you. No evidence of whatever let you in here. They are coated in dust, and you cannot tell how long ago they'vebeen out of use. A skeleton lays on one of the panels clutching a note. According to a worn jumpsuit he's wearing, it appears this Vault's number was designated "1". He's pointing to a door that appears to be the entrance beyond. Rust and an unknown substance coat the walls and floor. Whatever happened here doesn't seem good. A single button stands out on the console. One that says simply "Initiate Opening Sequence" A panel with a blinking light next to another door stands out:
latest

Do you want to take the note the skeleton is clutching, or open the door?

(Tag @The Silver Paladin and @TheColourlessRainbow)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cast:
@Thuro Pendragon as Desmond Miles[Assassin's Creed] & Cameron Phillips[Terminator]
@Kaykay as Noel Vermillion[BlazBlue]
@Verite as Joseph Joestar[JoJo's Bizarre Adventures]
@Jeremi as Penny[RWBY]
@TheBlueBurch as Nemesis T-Type and Jack Krauser[Resident Evil]
@Gummi Bunnies as Add[Elsword]
@york as Marie Korbel[Skullgirls]
@Mighty Roman as John Connor & T-800[Terminator]
@Bomb as Xenon & Angelic Buster[Maplestory]
@BarrenThin as Gregory House[House MD]
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Riley Anderson[Inside Out]
@ShadowPrime as Heimskr[Skyrim]
@TheColourlessRainbow as Anna and Regina Mills[Once Upon A Time]
@Hospes as Ridley Duchannes[The Caster Chronicles]
@Arcadia Lumina as Booker DeWitt[Bioshock] and Artemis Luna[OC]
@Atomyk as Ms. "Mom" Lalonde[Homestuck]
@The Tactician as Shizuo Heiwajima[Durarara!]
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as Sienna 'Squigly' Contiello/Leviathan[Skullgirls]
@Velvetclaw as Lapis Lazulli[Steven Universe]
@DapperDogman as The Rookie[Halo]
@CCC Kouhai as Ririchiyo Shirakiin[Inu x Boku SS]
@OrlandoBloomers as Vino[Baccano!]
@Emperor Palpachu as Dylan[Terminator]
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as The Predator[Alien vs. Predator]
@Unlimited RP Works as The Pyro[Team Fortress 2]

Eliminated!:

Last edited:
Round One:

With the large number of people dwelling in the vault, it seemed that the doors began to shot, locking everyone who was still idle, or messing with the fault outside of it. However, with the number of body's it needed inside the vault, a shield projected outside the station, protecting the cast from injury or possible death. Shakes and trembles could be felt from the group inside the vault, some of you bounced while others were able to stand. This however did not last long, as the station descended closer to earth, the metal frame cracked and bent, causing the whole building to split into three pieces, even the people inside the vault watched as the steel tore like a piece of wet paper. As people began to became split among the three pieces of the falling space station, all could see the corpse of poor Vino. He was laying face forward on the stone floor, a single gunshot to the back of his head. It seemed that the man was mostly unaware of his attacker, but before anyone could take another step towards him, the floor beneath his body cracked and quickly moved apart, allow his body to free fall towards Earth. As the station still rushed to the continents of Earth, it was apparent that you would barley breath, causing you to pass out.

1. T-800
  2. Regina Mills
  3. Booker DeWitt
  4. Ririchiyo Shirakiin
  5. Shizuo Heiwajima
  6. Penny
  7. Cameron Phillips
  8. Riley Anderson
  9. Heimskr
  10. Gregory House
  11. Ridley Duchannes

You awake to find your selves in a foreign and deserted back road. It also seems the wreckage of the space satiation was in the far distance, almost to far for human eye, and robotic eye to even see. Cars sat parked on the side of the road, some were bloody, others were flipped and damaged, some even had blood and trashed interiors. This place was clearly a scene of some sort, but it was of what exactly happened. Looking to the distance you could see extremely tall walls, and very faintly you could see a small farm house just in front of it. Looking to the sides of the road again, you notice that tall grass went on for miles and miles, leaving you barley any choices.

It was odd, but these were the choices you had. Stick around and chat, search the cars that were on the sides of the road, go towards the wall, or go to the farm house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. Angelic Buster
    2. Lapis Lazulli
    3. Ms. "Mom" Lalonde
    4. Noel Vermillion
    5. Artemis Luna
    6. Marie Korbel
    7. Dylan
    8. The Predator
    9. Jack Krauser
    10. Joseph Joestar

Desert. That all you could see what you awoke. It was hot, so very hot. Not to mention everywhere you looked you saw barren sandy Hills, it was as if you awoke in the middle of no where. So you walked, and walked, and walked. You walked until you couldn't walk anymore, and you finally passed out. You felt dehydrated, and you could feel yourself being dragged, but you couldn't move, or even open up your eyes. However, when you finally awoke you saw a sight you never saw before.

• Anna
  • Xenon
  • The Rookie
  • Desmond Miles
  • The Pyro
  • John Connor
  • Nemesis T-Type
  • Vino
  • Add

38694-1-1292371993.jpg

You wake up in front of what appears to be a door. There was once a number on it, but it appears to be gone now. The only thing you can make out are the words "Vault-Tec Vault." Whatever that means. The door makes a loud rusty screech as mechanisms which have long since stopped working now power up. The door rolls aside, into an opening chamber. You see nothing besides lots of mechanisms and panels surround you. No evidence of whatever let you in here. They are coated in dust, and you cannot tell how long ago they'vebeen out of use. A skeleton lays on one of the panels clutching a note. According to a worn jumpsuit he's wearing, it appears this Vault's number was designated "1". He's pointing to a door that appears to be the entrance beyond. Rust and an unknown substance coat the walls and floor. Whatever happened here doesn't seem good. A single button stands out on the console. One that says simply "Initiate Opening Sequence" A panel with a blinking light next to another door stands out:
latest

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cast:
@Thuro Pendragon as Desmond Miles[Assassin's Creed] & Cameron Phillips[Terminator]
@Jeremi as Penny[RWBY]

Eliminated!:

Vino: Shot in the back of the head!​

Ridley... Had no interest at all in the rest of her group. With the way she walked, you'd think the girl owned the place. Not fond of the idea of getting dirty... She simply headed for the wall.

@TheColourlessRainbow

Round One:

With the large number of people dwelling in the vault, it seemed that the doors began to shot, locking everyone who was still idle, or messing with the fault outside of it. However, with the number of body's it needed inside the vault, a shield projected outside the station, protecting the cast from injury or possible death. Shakes and trembles could be felt from the group inside the vault, some of you bounced while others were able to stand. This however did not last long, as the station descended closer to earth, the metal frame cracked and bent, causing the whole building to split into three pieces, even the people inside the vault watched as the steel tore like a piece of wet paper. As people began to became split among the three pieces of the falling space station, all could see the corpse of poor Vino. He was laying face forward on the stone floor, a single gunshot to the back of his head. It seemed that the man was mostly unaware of his attacker, but before anyone could take another step towards him, the floor beneath his body cracked and quickly moved apart, allow his body to free fall towards Earth. As the station still rushed to the continents of Earth, it was apparent that you would barley breath, causing you to pass out.

1. T-800
  2. Regina Mills
  3. Booker DeWitt
  4. Ririchiyo Shirakiin
  5. Shizuo Heiwajima
  6. Penny
  7. Cameron Phillips
  8. Riley Anderson
  9. Heimskr
  10. Gregory House
  11. Ridley Duchannes

You awake to find your selves in a foreign and deserted back road. It also seems the wreckage of the space satiation was in the far distance, almost to far for human eye, and robotic eye to even see. Cars sat parked on the side of the road, some were bloody, others were flipped and damaged, some even had blood and trashed interiors. This place was clearly a scene of some sort, but it was of what exactly happened. Looking to the distance you could see extremely tall walls, and very faintly you could see a small farm house just in front of it. Looking to the sides of the road again, you notice that tall grass went on for miles and miles, leaving you barley any choices.

1. Angelic Buster
    2. Lapis Lazulli
    3. Ms. "Mom" Lalonde
    4. Noel Vermillion
    5. Artemis Luna
    6. Marie Korbel
    7. Dylan
    8. The Predator
    9. Jack Krauser
    10. Joseph Joestar

maze+runner+trailer.jpg

Welcome to the Glade.

tumblr_inline_na1c0yrEOA1s6gily.jpg

• Anna
  • Xenon
  • The Rookie
  • Desmond Miles
  • The Pyro
  • John Connor
  • Nemesis T-Type
  • Vino
  • Add

38694-1-1292371993.jpg

latest

Cast:
@Jeremi as Penny[RWBY]

Eliminated!:

"Yeesh, where is this place?" Angelic Buster said... or should I say someone else?

maplestory_nova_trio_redo__tear_redo_by_windaura-d6l38ly.png

"Ahh! Why did it?!"

The girl went off to a place hidden and out popped Angelic Buster.

latest

"Where was I? Oh yea, what is this place?"

@desert guys @Hospes @TheColourlessRainbow

--------------------

"Where am I?" Xenon said. He took notice of a door.

"What should we do?" He said to the others.

@door guys @The Silver Paladin @TheColourlessRainbow

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Round One:

1. T-800
  2. Regina Mills
  3. Booker DeWitt
  4. Ririchiyo Shirakiin
  5. Shizuo Heiwajima
  6. Penny
  7. Cameron Phillips
  8. Riley Anderson
  9. Heimskr
  10. Gregory House
  11. Ridley Duchannes

1. Angelic Buster
    2. Lapis Lazulli
    3. Ms. "Mom" Lalonde
    4. Noel Vermillion
    5. Artemis Luna
    6. Marie Korbel
    7. Dylan
    8. The Predator
    9. Jack Krauser
    10. Joseph Joestar

maze+runner+trailer.jpg

Welcome to the Glade.

tumblr_inline_na1c0yrEOA1s6gily.jpg

• Anna
  • Xenon
  • The Rookie
  • Desmond Miles
  • The Pyro
  • John Connor
  • Nemesis T-Type
  • Vino
  • Add

38694-1-1292371993.jpg

latest

Cast:
@Jeremi as Penny[RWBY]

Eliminated!:

tumblr_m3w323q9U01qc2r5c.png

"Riley?" Shizuo looked around, trying to find his child ward, "Has anyone seen Riley?" Already, dread began to build within him as he thought of the possibilities. Vino's already dead... Whoever did that could have kidnapped Riley! "Dammit!" His foot slammed into the road and left a small crater as his rage began to build, "I'm going on ahead to the farmhouse to find Riley! Catch up when you can!"

With that, he ran off toward the farmhouse, kicking any cars in his way out of the path.

@TheColourlessRainbow

images

The desert appeared to be absolutely endless... And the poor group had found themselves here would very quickly find that the sun seemed closer than it should've been. The desert also seemed totally void of life and civilization at. Any area of anyone's body that wasn't clothed or covered in some way would be burning up and sunburned quite quickly, so hopefully everyone had the supplies and resource to keep everything covered up. Even if they did, though, they would find themselves lightheaded and parched as hell.

Off in the distance, it appeared that there was a city... And it looked like there may even have been been people walking somewhere up ahead.

The group could either sit and chat(though it was a bad idea, if they didn't have supplies on them and didn't find shade!), start walking towards the city, or approach what may've been a small group of people in the distance.

@Atomyk @TheBlueBurch @Bomb @Emperor Palpachu @Verite @Velvetclaw @Arcadia Lumina @CrunchyCHEEZIT @york @Kaykay

Noel took off her hat, shaking her head to let her hair fall down. "Here you go!"
"Err... I think Xenon isn't my real name. In fact I can't remember my past..."

jmifP5f.png

"Umm... I'm Angelic Buster. The best Superhero. Duh. Of course it's a hero thing to hide my identity!" Angelic Buster said.

"Ah, s-sorry..." she apologized, seeing as Xenon seemed pretty downcast about it.

"Oh, right...of course, sorry." Superhero? Okay, then. Well, there were stranger things, probably. She probably just had an overactive imagination.
ImCzuBy.png

Joseph would lean in real close to House.

Wow, that was kind of uncomfortable.

"Between you and me, old man, it's unlikely I'll put the moves on girls with cutting boards for chests! I mean, look at those!" Joseph said, pointing briefly at the chests of Riri and Noel, "You could make sandwiches on those!"

There really didn't seem to be any point in leaning in close to House, considering Joseph wasn't even whispering. He was just... speaking normally. And by that, I mean it sounded like he was yelling every word but at the same time, it didn't really bother people too much, as though that was just how he normally spoke and people just sorta accepted it.

JoJo was weird like that.

"Though their faces ain't bad either. Hmm... a blonde with green eyes is my kinda girl! Though a Japanese broad is fine too..."

Choices, choices.

@BarrenThin @Kaykay @CCC Kouhai

Oh dear. Noel was pretty self-conscious, especially about that. At least he hadn't called her a boy or something. "Wh-what are you talking about?! P-p-please don't say that about me..." She took a step back and covered her chest with an arm. It was pretty clear she was uncomfortable with that statement. A certain cat insisted on calling her "lacking lady," which wasn't very pleasant.
Round One:

With the large number of people dwelling in the vault, it seemed that the doors began to shut, locking everyone who was still idle, or messing with the fault outside of it. However, with the number of body's it needed inside the vault, a shield projected outside the station, protecting the cast from injury or possible death. Shakes and trembles could be felt from the group inside the vault, some of you bounced while others were able to stand. This however did not last long, as the station descended closer to earth, the metal frame cracked and bent, causing the whole building to split into three pieces, even the people inside the vault watched as the steel tore like a piece of wet paper. As people began to became split among the three pieces of the falling space station, all could see the corpse of poor Vino. He was laying face forward on the stone floor, a single gunshot to the back of his head. It seemed that the man was mostly unaware of his attacker, but before anyone could take another step towards him, the floor beneath his body cracked and quickly moved apart, allow his body to free fall towards Earth. As the station still rushed to the continents of Earth, it was apparent that you could barley breath, causing you to pass out.

1. T-800
  2. Regina Mills
  3. Booker DeWitt
  4. Ririchiyo Shirakiin
  5. Shizuo Heiwajima
  6. Penny
  7. Cameron Phillips
  8. Riley Anderson
  9. Heimskr
  10. Gregory House
  11. Ridley Duchannes

You awake to find your selves in a foreign and deserted back road. It also seems the wreckage of the space satiation was in the far distance, almost to far for human eye, and robotic eye to even see. Cars sat parked on the side of the road, some were bloody, others were flipped and damaged, some even had bloody and trashed interiors. This place was clearly a scene of some sort, but it was of what exactly happened. Looking to the distance you could see extremely tall walls, and very faintly you could see a small farm house just in front of it. Looking to the sides of the road again, you notice that tall grass went on for miles and miles, leaving you barley any choices.

1. Angelic Buster
    2. Lapis Lazulli
    3. Ms. "Mom" Lalonde
    4. Noel Vermillion
    5. Artemis Luna
    6. Marie Korbel
    7. Dylan
    8. The Predator
    9. Jack Krauser
    10. Joseph Joestar

• Anna
  • Xenon
  • The Rookie
  • Desmond Miles
  • The Pyro
  • John Connor
  • Nemesis T-Type
  • Vino
  • Add

38694-1-1292371993.jpg

latest

Cast:
@Jeremi as Penny[RWBY]

Eliminated!:

It seemed further complaints about JoJo would have to wait as Noel ended up in a desert. "...where...am I?"

@Desert People​

Round One:

1. T-800
  2. Regina Mills
  3. Booker DeWitt
  4. Ririchiyo Shirakiin
  5. Shizuo Heiwajima
  6. Penny
  7. Cameron Phillips
  8. Riley Anderson
  9. Heimskr
  10. Gregory House
  11. Ridley Duchannes

1. Angelic Buster
    2. Lapis Lazulli
    3. Ms. "Mom" Lalonde
    4. Noel Vermillion
    5. Artemis Luna
    6. Marie Korbel
    7. Dylan
    8. The Predator
    9. Jack Krauser
    10. Joseph Joestar

• Anna
  • Xenon
  • The Rookie
  • Desmond Miles
  • The Pyro
  • John Connor
  • Nemesis T-Type
  • Vino
  • Add

38694-1-1292371993.jpg

latest

Cast:
@Jeremi as Penny[RWBY]

Eliminated!:

images

The desert appeared to be absolutely endless... And the poor group had found themselves here would very quickly find that the sun seemed closer than it should've been. The desert also seemed totally void of life and civilization at. Any area of anyone's body that wasn't clothed or covered in some way would be burning up and sunburned quite quickly, so hopefully everyone had the supplies and resource to keep everything covered up. Even if they did, though, they would find themselves lightheaded and parched as hell.

Off in the distance, it appeared that there was a city... And it looked like there may even have been been people walking somewhere up ahead.

The group could either sit and chat(though it was a bad idea, if they didn't have supplies on them and didn't find shade!), start walking towards the city, or approach what may've been a small group of people in the distance.

@Atomyk @TheBlueBurch @Bomb @Emperor Palpachu @Verite @Velvetclaw @Arcadia Lumina @CrunchyCHEEZIT @york @Kaykay
Marie Korbel
Marie chose the 3rd option and decided to approach the small group of people in the distance, she felt hot despite the fact that she probably shouldn't considering the way her body was since her transformation into a skullgirl... Now that was a feeling she hadn't experienced in a while now, but, so far, she was handling it relatively find for the time being.​

Status
Not open for further replies.